Saddled Part 3 of 6

Printer-friendly version

Saddled 3

She handed me my pants and tee and said that I should get dressed as we would be going into Tours today as she needed to check in with her work before she started back on Monday. Giselle just started getting things out her drawers and dressing as if it was just a normal day.

Louisa took me back to the barn where I was directed to put on something suitable for the city. I did not have a big choice as I still had just the things I could fit into the panniers but managed to find something she deemed suitable. She said that we could shop for some more things today. We then went down for breakfast. Claudette said that I was looking a little peaky and that she had some pills that would help me regain my energy. She went out and brought back an unmarked bottle of pills and told me to take one, three times a day, starting now.

Louisa drove us into Tours in her little Renault and we parked in the business quarter. We went into an office building where they welcomed her by name and she introduced me as “Antoine, who is taking on the workshop my father left behind.” “Yes”, I thought “As well as taking on the daughters he left behind as well.”

She sat with one of the other girls and apparently was brought up to speed before getting up and taking my hand to walk outside again. We left the car where it was and walked into the shops where I bought some new tops and a pair of nice jeans that she picked out for me. They were all a bit more colourful than I would normally get but I thought that as Antoine with a small harem I should fit the mould. We had a light lunch in Tours and walked around with her pointing out the sights. Nothing was said about this morning.

When we went back to Saint Aignan we went into the village and parked outside the church. We said hello to Odette and I was shown the church and the castle before coming back to the gift shop. There were a few bits of leather products left on the racks and I promised I would sort some out to bring in the next week. Back at the house I opened up and started getting stock ready to take, now having seen where it fitted. The leather jackets I kept back for the winter period and made a list of things I needed buy to make the line look better. Henri had just left the key tags with a leather loop and I thought they would be better if I put metal rings on them.

After dinner I was told that there was no baking on Sunday morning so I could sleep in. We would all be going to church, though. Claudette made sure I was taking the tablets and I said that they were starting to help. Louisa said that it was a good thing as she had planned something special for me tonight. We went up to the bedroom and kissed and cuddled for a while and then she said she wanted my tongue. She had me on my back and she straddled my chest with her legs holding my arms down. She then lowered herself on my face and I began to work on her sex.

I could tell when she was getting ready to blow and then felt the bed shift as if someone else had got on it. Louisa was moaning loudly as I felt another woman lower herself onto my rigid member. I could not move, weighed down by two women with my tongue in one and the other impaled on me. I kept up with bringing Louisa to her orgasm while the other bounced on me. I was drinking in one lot of sweet nectar as I shot my load into the other orifice. After a few minutes Louisa lifted her body off me and Odette lifted hers off my member and took her place at my head. I was still hard and felt wonderful; those pills must be really working.

I proceeded to bring Odette to her second orgasm by using my tongue and drinking quite a bit of my own sperm with her juices. Louisa sat herself on my member and started to rock up and down. They kept up their working on me until I came again, even bigger than before and Odette was now in her third orgasm. After they had taken themselves off of me they lay down, one each side and proceeded to kiss and caress me until I went off to sleep. When I woke again it was after dawn and I felt fantastic. Odette kissed me deeply and said that she would go and start breakfast. Louisa told me that I should have a quick shower and put on her towelling robe as Giselle will surely be waiting.

She was right! Giselle was sitting up in bed with a very sexy nighty on when I knocked on her door. She told me to lose the robe and get into bed with her. The pills may have lost a bit of their energy as it took me a good twenty minutes of intercourse before we came. I collapsed beside her and she kissed me and told me I was a wonderful lover and that she was already looking forward to Monday after we had finished baking. “Perhaps you can put a bun in my oven” she whispered.

When I could lift my body off the bed I put the towelling robe on again and went back to Louisa, who was asleep and snuffling prettily. I had a shower and made sure that every bit of me was clean. I washed my hair and conditioned it as I had been ordered to. Louisa had thrown out my usual products and I had to use hers. It was sure making a difference to my hair, which had got softer and shinier. I was just coming out of the bathroom as she was coming in and we kissed in the doorway.

Today I wore my new jeans and one of the tops. I waited until Louisa was dressed in a bright summer dress and we went over to the main house for breakfast. At Claudettes’ insistence I took my morning pill and she gave me another bottle, telling me that I should only take one a day, after dinner. After we had tidied up, we got into Odettes’ car, the biggest one here, and went to the church. I felt on top of the world, being here with my own special family. I met a lot of the locals and they all knew that I would be carrying on the good work that Henri had left behind. Little did they know that I was now also carrying on with his wife and daughters.

Sunday afternoon was a rest time and I took the opportunity to ring my parents. I told them I was perfectly all right and staying with a lovely family near Tours. My mother said “If you have a girl there, put her on!” I told Louisa that my mother wanted to talk to her but it all fell apart when Louisa would only speak French and my mother didn’t speak a word of it. They gave up quickly and the phone was passed back to me. My mother asked me what she was like and I said “Blonde, beautiful and very good to me” while three women smiled at me and blew kisses in my direction. I told my mother that I was taking up a leather business which had been allowed to go dormant and that I may be here for quite a while.

After dinner I was told to take my two pills and we watched TV for a while. Then Odette said “If you don’t mind, girls, I think I would like to find out how good those pills are” and pulled me out of my chair and upstairs to her bedroom. I can tell you that whatever they had in them it certainly worked well. She wanted my tongue first to bring her to her first orgasm and then it was purely missionary sex with me coming three times and her at least six before I was too tired to carry on. When she allowed me to get out of bed I was putting my pants back on and looking at the photos on her dresser. There was a nice family one with Odette and Henri with smiles on their faces and three children in front of them. What caught my eye was that there were two girls and a larger boy. She saw me looking and said “You are not seeing things. That is Claude when he was young and not Claudette then.”

The following week and the next followed a familiar pattern. I baked in the morning and looked after Giselle afterwards, then had breakfast and worked in the workshop while Louisa, Odette and Claudette were at work. Some days Giselle would bring me out a sandwich and others she would call me into the house. Either way we ended up making love. After dinner it would be either Louisa or Odette taking me to bed and sometimes it was both. Very occasionally it was all three but that was usually left for Saturday night when we didn’t have to get up early to bake.

Then there was a couple of weeks when Louisa did not participate, saying that she was having ‘womens problems’. The next Saturday night we were four in Odettes’ bed when Louisa said “I missed my period. It felt like it was happening but nothing did. I think I must be pregnant.” I was stunned but the others both squealed and hugged her and them kissed me and told me that I was magnificent before we fell into a session of unbridled lust.

On that Monday I sat in the workshop and contemplated my situation. Here I was, a visitor in their house, and I had put the youngest sister up the duff. What would happen now? I was afraid that I would be charged with some law I must have broken and end up in a French prison. It worried me until I thought that all the girls were so happy about it. Even Claudette was getting more at ease with me now she knew that I wasn’t here to rape her. I had guessed that, having started out as a boy, she may still be more into girls.

Two weeks later I had filled the racks at the gift shop with saleable items, made a jig for holding the pannier bag frame while I soldered it, made templates for the bags themselves, ordered the steel tubing and some lengths of flat bar to make the holding brackets and bought a small brazing set with a gas bottle. Odette and Giselle both announced that they had missed their period so we had a small party and then a lot of sex.

Marianne G 2021

up
207 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Busy busy busy

The girls are keeping Antoine busy baking, crafting and love making. Now he has a harem of pregnant mothers. He is well and fully trapped but I don't think he minds.

EllieJo Jayne

He better stock up on sleep

3 babies together, no one will get any for a while!

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

I can’t help but wonder just what......

D. Eden's picture

Pills Claudette has him taking.

Something tells me that we will soon be seeing Antoinette working in the leather shop and belong an aunt to three little children.

I am wondering why Claudette has not been involved in the sex games yet. Perhaps she isn’t fully transitioned? Also, Louisa and Odette have him performing a lot of oral sex and swallowing a lot of sperm. Perhaps a little early training going on?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Too Good?

joannebarbarella's picture

To be true? So far it's every young man's dream of paradise, but there's no such thing as a free lunch.

No prescription pills?

Jamie Lee's picture

It's starting to look like he was brought home to meet mamma in order to father children. But might their be something else being done he's blind to seeing?

Instead of questioning why she being used as a stud, he blindly does what the woman tell him to do. Take the pills for instances. They were in a plain bottle, no label, no description, nothing to say exactly what they are, or how to use them.

Antoine likely felt if he didn't take the pills the woman would cut off his pleasure nights. He might have been thinking with his little brain.

Something else is possible pertaining to those pills. The woman drain him dry to get pregnant, then he starts becoming another daughter. Another daughter who can work leather.

Others have feelings too.