The Violinist Chapter 20 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

“What do you want now?” Mike and Larry come walking into June’s bedroom.

June watches as her husband comes walking into her bedroom. Both of them were in their boxers and nothing else.

“What would you guys say to a three-way split on the lottery?” June holds up the winning ticket.

“Your dreaming, June. There’s no way you have the winning ticket.” Larry didn’t believe June had the winning ticket.

“Check it out for yourself.” June hands the ticket to Mike.

“Alright, I will. Come on Larry, let's see if our wifey has a fever or something.” Mike heads towards his home office and sits down at his computer.

Larry follows behind Mike as they enter Mike’s home office. He stands behind Mike as he goes to the lottery website to check the winning numbers for the day. He watches as the site comes up and as Mike looks for the winning numbers.

“I’ll be damn! We have a winning ticket.” Larry had spotted the numbers printed on the ticket on the screen.

“Holy cow, I can’t believe this.” Mike was amazed as well.

“Told you.” June starts coughing.

“You need to be in bed.” Larry walks over to their sick wife and picks her up.

“I wanted to see you guys' reactions.” June rests her head against Larry’s bare chest.

“Well, now you know.” Larry places a kiss on June’s forehead.

He carries her back to her bed and tucks her in. He smiles down at June “now you’ll be able to get that surgery you want so badly.”

“Will you be disappointed if I do?” June looks into Larry’s eyes.

“Yes and no. I like you as you are, but I know how much this means to you.” Larry will miss June’s little penis, but he still has her ass and mouth.

“Sorry, but you know I don’t feel comfortable with my birth defect.”

“I know sweetie. Now get some sleep, so we can talk more about everything tomorrow morning.”

Larry walks out of June’s bedroom and heads towards his and Mike’s bedroom. He spots Mike sitting in bed “you know this is going to change things for us.”

“I know. I wonder how many other winners there are?”

“We won’t find out until we go and claim the prize.” Larry lays down next to Mike and kisses him.

“True. June will finally get what she should have been born with. We could also help out a few friends of ours as well.” Mike has been thinking about some of their friends who could use some financial help.

“I can finally open up a classical restoration motorcycle shop.” Larry has been thinking about opening a shop that buys old motorcycles and restores them.

“Let’s get some sleep and see how things are after June gets over her cold.” Mike snuggles down under the blankets.

End of Week:
June looks at herself in the full-length mirror in her bedroom. She had put on her nicest LBD for the photoshoot she and the guys were going to be in. She was feeling better and couldn’t believe that there had only been three other winners for the two hundred forty million lotteries.

Which means the split was going to be forty million apiece. After taxes, since they are going to take the lump sum option, will make it a little less.

“Are you ready, Princess?” Larry sticks his head into June’s bedroom.

June turns to look at him “yes, let's go and get that money.” She grabs her purse and heads out of the bedroom.

The ride to where the ceremony was taking place wasn’t long. Mike manages to find a good parking spot.

“Come on people, we're running a little behind.” Larry had glanced at his watch and saw they had ten minutes to get inside.

The three of them make it by the skin of their teeth. There were three others in the room that had won the lottery as well. They had their family with them as well.

The next four hours are a whirled wind for them. Their pictures are taken, and the reporters there ask each of them, what they planned to do with their winnings. June makes up some excuse to cover what she is going to do.

June covers up a yawn as she stretches out on the back seat. She was tired and couldn’t wait to get home and relax.

“Well, we survived that.” Larry covers up a yawn.

“Yes, and the fun begins in the next few weeks.” Mike couldn’t wait.

He was going to have some remodeling work done to their home. He was still planning on working part-time at ADP. He pulls into the driveway and turns the car off.

“June, we’re home.” Mike glances towards June’s sleeping form.

“Thank, goodness.” June grabs her heels and follows Larry into the house.

Two Months Later:
June walks around carefully, as she moves from her bedroom to the kitchen. She finally had her operation, and she was still recovering from it. She waves at Larry as she walks in.

“Still, sore?” Larry felt sorry for June.

“Yes, I can’t wait until I’m completely healed.” June walks over and sits down at the kitchen table, after brewing her coffee.

Larry just looks at June and wishes she hadn’t had the operation, but if it made her happy. He wouldn’t complain or say anything to her. Besides, he misses her sleeping with him and Mike.

“Did Mike go to work?” June takes a sip of her coffee.

“Yes, he left earlier this morning. The construction crew will be here in another hour. Are you going to be okay, here by yourself?”

“Yes, I’m going to lounge on the sofa and catch up on some of my favorite cartoons.”

A smile appears on Larry’s face “you and your cartoons.”

“I love cartoons. Where are you going to be?” June knew Larry was still looking for the right building for his business.

“Checking out a few buildings for my business.” Larry finishes his coffee.

Three Months Later:
“Oh yes! Give me more.” June was enjoying Mike doing her from behind in her new vagina. Larry was doing her from the rear in her ass. She was doing both of them.

Both men come at the same time inside June. They hold June between them as she enjoys her orgasms. Once they feel her, not shaking and go limp on them. They pull out of her and lay her down on the bed.

June looks up at Mike and Larry and couldn’t believe the high she felt from them coming inside her body. She has been enjoying her new vagina, as much as she could.

“God! That was mind-blowing.” June was lucky the doctor she had, did such a good job on her.

“Well, give us a few minutes to recharge, before we go at it again.” Larry kisses June.

“Yeah, let us recharge, sweetie.” Mike places a kiss on June’s forehead.

Later, in the night all three of them fall asleep happy and satisfied.

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now that they have the money

Samantha Heart's picture

Ok I'm glad June had her final surgery. What about the Job interview she had what about the Violin? So many unanswered questions.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

I think someone got bored or stuck...

ls49's picture

I usually try not to write any kind of negative feedback because most folks just don't need any MORE crap in their lives. :) However, this has to be one of the most "I'm bored/done/blocked so I'm gonna slap this story a quick ending and move on" chapters I've EVER seen. I know LadyDragon623 has a ton of other storylines going on so this one probably fell by the wayside. It started cool, I was hoping for something moving into the symphony and making her dreams come true through the symphony and her violin, but the violin basically got lost. This could have been a really neat story and started out really strong, then just kinda died. It might have been kinder to just not write the "final" chapter and abandon it. At least then folks can let their imaginations fill in the blanks.

Unsatisfactory end

With the title "The Violinist" a conclusion of what happened with the violin / possible musical career is mandotory. It's like going on vacation from a small town in Alaska to New York City and end up in Syracuse (and stay there).

But otherwise nice story^^