The Violinist Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

“$200.00 dollars”

June covers up a yawn. She was still tired from going to bed late and being woken up by Mike when he got out of bed. The guys kept her up late having sex last night and early this morning.

Larry glances towards June as she covered up a yawn. A smile appeared on his face “$400.00 dollars.” He and Mike kept June up late, making love to her. Then Mike made love to June, just before he left for work.

“$600.00 dollars.” June takes a sip of her soda.

“$750.00 dollars.” Otis looks over towards June and Larry with a smirk on his face.

“$850.00 dollars.” June watches Otis see if he was going to up her bid.

“$900.00 dollars.” Otis just smirks again

“$1,000.00 dollars.” Mike noticed June looking at Otis.

“I have $1,000.00 dollars; do I have $1,050.00 dollars.” Steve looks at the crowd, especially in June and Otis.

“$1,050.00 dollars,” Otis spoke up.

“$1,100.00 dollars.” Larry figures, June could make the difference up.

“I have $1,100.00 dollars, do I have $1,150.00?” Steve looks towards Otis.

Otis shakes his head no. He figures the newlyweds didn’t have much money left between them. So, they wouldn’t be bidding on any more lockers.

“Sold, for $1,100.00 dollars.” Steve was happy to get as much for the storage locker as he did.

Larry looks at June “Let’s see what the unit holds.”

“I wish we could buy a few more units.” June starts pulling things out of the unit.

Most of it was kitchen utilities and devices. Those normally went fast at the flea market. There were some old computers and laptops. Most of them look like they were only a few years old.

“Man, look at these speakers.” June uncovers two huge speakers that look like they were used for concerts.

Larry glances to look at the speakers. He wonders where the original owner got them. He figures they were going to take awhile to sell them.

“I wonder how they sound.” June looks towards Larry.

“We can test them out when we get home.” Larry removes a sheet covering two motorcycles.

“Okay.” June starts going through the rest of the contents.

Larry looks over the motorcycles and noticed they were in very good condition. One was a custom chopper with a Sugar Bear front end and
another was an old Harley Davidson FL Knucklehead. He wonders if it was a number matching motorcycle?

June opens a few totes that were stacked in the corner. One had a bunch of comic books sealed in plastic in it, A second one had a bunch of games books, A third one had a bunch of old Star Wars and Star Trek toys in it. They were still in their original packaging.

“Hey Larry, check this tote out. It has a bunch of old and new style Star Trek uniforms in it.” June digs through the tote and finds a few female uniforms in it. Some of them look like they would fit her. There were also some props from the show, plus toy phasers and such. Since Halloween was only a few months away. She was never into the cosplay scene, like a few people she knew.

June saw the motorcycles “Wow! You and Mike could go touring on those.”

June knew both her men were into motorcycles. Larry owned a 2016 Touring Road King and Mike owned a 2012 Sportster 1200 custom. They even had the leather gear to go with their motorcycles.

“Maybe. I could sell these motorcycles, depending on if they run or not and make our money back on this locker.”

“Don’t forget about these comic books, toys, and uniforms. Depending on what sizes they are, we could sell them as well.”

There was just too much stuff to haul away in Larry’s pick-up truck. The speakers along would take the back of the truck up.

“Looks like we're going to need to call Billie again.” June pulls out her cellphone from inside the truck to call Billie.

Billie’s house:
Billie was sewing a new dress for the Halloween party his friend Donny and Jacob were going to be throwing in a few months. He wanted to get everything done by then.

He hears his cellphone ringing. It was playing the tune to Sexy Drag Queen. He picks it up and presses accept “Hello?”

“Hey Billie, me and Larry could use your help again. Are you busy right now?” June hopes he wasn’t.

“I was just working on my new dress, however, I’m at a spot I can stop and help you two.”

“Thanks. We’re down at Oceana Storage, can you bring your truck down here please?”

“Okay, but you're going to owe me again.”

“No problem, I’ll see you within the hour.” Billie knew it was going to take him that long to meet up with June and Larry.

“Thanks, Billie.”

Billie ends the phone call and grabs his keys to the box truck. People thought he was crazy buying four old moving trucks. However, he has been reimbursed ten times over helping people move and transporting things for them.

Oceana Storage:
June puts her cellphone back in the truck. She looks towards Larry “Billie is on his way. He said it was going to take him an hour to get here.” As she grabs a cold water bottle out of the truck.

“That’s about right. We’re also going to need to have a locksmith come out to the house and make keys for these motorcycles.” Larry had been looking for them.

“That’s fine. We can get Triple A’s locksmith to do them. They are pretty cheap on service calls.” June was moving the last tote from the storage unit.

She carries it over to the truck and loads it in. Her curiosity gets the best of her, as she opens it. Inside was all sorts of black leather garters, corsets, and other items. She finds a pair of brand new six-inch thigh-high black leather boots.

“Jackpot.” June pulls the boots out and looks at the size of them. They were just a size bigger then what she wore.

“What did you find, June?” Larry was still looking over the motorcycles.

“Some BDSM fetish outfits for women and several pairs of thigh-high boots.” June slips off her tennis shoes and slip the boots on.
June was wearing a sundress, so she had to be careful pulling them up her legs. She stands by the truck, using it to stabilize her. She has never worn a six-inch stiletto heel boot before.

She carefully walks out so Larry could see her wearing them. She was enjoying wearing them.

“They look nice on you. You should wear them for the rest of the day.” Larry liked how they showed off her legs.

“Thanks, I think I will. I also would love to try out the rest of the stuff in that tote, but it will have to wait till we get home.” June wonders what it felt like to wear the stuff she found.

She carefully moves around helping Larry with the rest of the stuff in the storage unit. She was slowly getting use to the stiletto boots.After forty minutes of organizing and deciding what they were going to throw away or keep. June sits on the tailgate of the truck and take a little break. Larry was still messing with the motorcycles.

June was drinking some cold water from the bottle they brought with them. The cooler she packed had cold drinks for them. So, far she has drunk two of her cold drinks.

June didn’t have to meet Billie to let him in. The gate was opened so the buyers could collect their stuff. She spots Billie coming towards them
“Billie’s here, Larry.”

“Good.” Larry walks over and takes June’s bottle of cold water and take a sip from it.

“Hey, that was mine.”

“But didn’t you say we were husband and wife?”

“Yes.”

“Then what is yours, is mine as well.” He places a kiss on her cheek.

“Don’t forget, it works both ways.” June returns the kiss.

Billie parks the truck and gets out. He spots June wearing a pair of high heel boots.

“Nice boots.”

“You should see what else I found to go with them.” A smile appears on June’s face.

“You can show me later. Now, why don’t we get everything loaded up.”

“Alright.” June hops off the tailgate and starts helping load the stuff into Billie’s box truck.

Between the three of them, they manage to get the box truck loaded and secure the motorcycles. June calls Triple A’s locksmith and set an appointment for them to come out to their house to make keys for the motorcycles. By the time they arrive home, the locksmith was there.

They unload the motorcycles first and let the locksmith make new keys for them. While he was working on them, they unload the truck and put everything in the garage. They arrange everything, so they could walk through and check the boxes and totes.

up
218 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice

Samantha Heart's picture

I hope June & her boyfriends/husbands like her new stuff.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

What a bafoon

Jamie Lee's picture

Otis has to be dumber than the rocks on the ground. Each time he's tried to force June and Larry out of business by running up the bid, they hit paydirt.

The locker with all the Civil War items would make a killing with the right buyer. And now they have two bikes that will make their money back at the time they're sold. And then there's the comics, collectors items in plastic wraps. Then the boxed toys, again with the right buyer they'd bring a nice price.

Wonder if Otis could afford a high bid if June and Larry let him run up the bid then stopped bidding? He needs bit in the butt a few times to force him from running up the bids for spite.

Others have feelings too.