The Blue Dress - Part 4

Printer-friendly version

The Blue Dress - Part 4

by MonicaS

Copyright © 2021 Monica S.

After Chris got bullied for being girly and finally was forced to wear a dress at school, he decided to live as a girl. With support from friends, he got transformed into a passable girl. He started to experience living as a girl, including school, shopping, and a sleepover with his friends. What will the next week bring?

* * *

In preparation for phys ed on Monday, I researched hiding the bulge I displayed last time. I found some tucking techniques and created my own gaffe for it. I then tried them and, after some tries, managed a flat front. It was a bit uncomfortable, but I could endure it.

On Monday morning, I dressed in a short black and white striped skirt and a black top, combined with black pantyhose and my black pumps.
I had the gaffe and a sports bra underneath, so I didn't have to change underwear for phys ed. When I left the house, I added my new yellow jacket for some color. Well, it was used, but new to me. I walked to school and used the shortcut through the park as usual. Somehow the heels bothered me less than last time. Perhaps I got used to them already.

yellow_jacket.jpg

I arrived together with Jamie, which meant I didn't have to walk the halls alone. It helped against my anxiety, which persisted even though I had managed on my own on Friday. When I reached my locker, I found a piece of paper with a printed bible verse inside.

Deuteronomy 22:5

A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Great, now I have some religious people on my heels too, I thought.

I showed it to Jamie, and she said, "Don't worry, there might be some nut cases around, but we'll be there for you."

I crumbled the piece of paper and threw it into the trash.

The first period was fashion class. Ralph was there when I arrived. I hadn't met him since my role change.

"Look who we have here," Ralph said, beaming. "The ugly duckling turned into a swan. I heard about the new girl in school, but you exceed all descriptions."

"I thought you didn't dig girls," I replied.

"My preference regarding intimate partners doesn't prevent me from recognizing beauty in women."

"Umm, thanks, I guess." Again one of these compliments. I still had to get used to them.

"I heard Mark was involved in your ... decision to transition. But perhaps it was time anyway. You couldn't hide your feminity anymore. How does it feel to be out of the closet? For me, it was very liberating."

"It feels good." What else could I say? That I was hiding from bullies in skirts? Actually, it was true, somehow. I had more fun as a girl than as a boy. Since my best friend moved away, I had nothing comparable to the sleepover with my new friends. I could wear pretty and sexy clothes. And I wasn't afraid of phys ed anymore.

"If you ever have any trouble, especially with Mark, let me know. We LGBT people have to stick together, and I have my ways with bullies."

"Thanks. I'm still nervous walking the halls alone. It's good to know some people have my back."

So Ralph joined team Chris.

Once the teacher came in, she told me the principal wanted to see me. When I walked the empty halls, I wondered what I did wrong. I never talked with the principal before. I hoped he wouldn't want me to stop dressing as a girl.

* * *

"Hello, Miss Walker," the principal greeted me when I entered his office.

"Good morning, Mr. Stevens," I replied.

"Please sit down. I hope you are well?"

"Yes, sir."

"You know, you caused quite a commotion. I would have preferred an advance notice. I only got your mother's letter on Friday, so I couldn't inform your teachers of your gender and name change in time. I hope that didn't cause any trouble."

"No, sir."

"Now, we have to discuss how we deal with your circumstances. As you may perhaps know, we have rules regarding transgender students. You can use the girls' bathrooms and the girls' locker room if you want, or we could provide private accommodations. What do you prefer?"

"The girls' rooms."

"Okay. I know that such a change isn't easy and that some students might react inappropriately. That's not acceptable, though. So if anybody bullies you, harasses you, or discriminates against you, you can tell any teacher or file a complaint. Here is a pamphlet regarding this."

"Thank you."

"Did anybody misbehave yet?"

"Not since my gender change."

"Hmm, that implies there was something before?"

"Umm, yes, but I have no witness."

"Even if you have no witness, please report it. A witness might make things easier but isn't needed. We want everybody to feel safe here at our school. Bullying is not acceptable. If nobody reports it, we can't act on it, though."

"Okay."

"Do you have any more questions?"

"No, sir."

"If you need any help, feel free to contact me. By the way, you're lucky we changed the dress code a few years ago. Your short skirt wouldn't have been appropriate."

"But a lot of girls wear short skirts."

"Nowadays, yes. It's quite a change in the landscape. Well, the secretary will take a photo of you for your new student ID. I think that's all. Have a nice day. Please shut the door behind you."

"Umm, you too."

I got up and left.

That went better than expected. But did I just tell the principal to shut the door?

The secretary proceeded to take my picture. She told me I could pick up my new ID an hour later.

* * *

Later that day, I went into the locker room for phys ed without being afraid for the first time since Mark punched me. All the girls had accepted me changing with them, and I had Anne at my side.

Inside, I undressed to my underwear. Then I had to make sure my member was still tucked away securely. I put on black leggings and my trainers. Finally, I tied my hair into a ponytail.

leggins_sport_bra.jpg

I changed without looking at the girls too much. Some of them were changing their bras, and so naked breasts were visible. There might have been a time where I in a room full of undressed girls would have been a fantasy come true. But now I wanted to be one of them and not perve on them.

I had thought about removing the breast enhancers, but removing them would be awkward. And some girls had much bigger breasts and could do sports with them. So I left the enhancers in my bra.

Just a few minutes later, when we were running around to warm up, I recognized what a mistake that was. My fake breasts were bouncing quite a lot. I looked at the girls with bigger breasts and noticed that theirs were bouncing at least as much. How could they cope with that? I tried to adjust my running to reduce the movement.

"Only a girl for a few days and you forgot how to run already?" Mark sneered.

Of course, he had to run right behind me. I was worried Mark might do more, so I moved to the side and slowed so that he passed me. When I was near the locker room, I quickly dashed in and removed the breast enhancers.

After I came back, I saw Mark running a bit in front of me. I sped up and ran past him as gracefully as possible. I had to show him how running like a girl looked. I heard turmoil behind me, and when I looked back, I saw Mark on the floor. I smiled. I must have distracted him too much.

I returned back to him and gloated. "Who's the one who can't run now? Do you want me to help you up?" I offered my hand to him. I knew it was a risk, but I couldn't stop myself.

Mark got mad and lunged at me, but I was nimble enough to evade him.

"Mark Peterson," the teacher boomed, "that is not how a gentleman behaves."

Chastized, Mark only stared at me angrily and got up on his own. Then he started to run again. I followed suit. A few seconds later, he looked back at me and was obviously still angry. I had to watch him. Perhaps gloating hadn't been a good idea.

At a lull in the activities, one of the boys, Brian, approached me. He was, like me, on the smaller side and not that athletic.

"Hi Chris, I think you're really brave," he said. "I've seen how Mark treated you. And now you managed to make him look bad. You seem more confident as a girl."

"Uhh, thanks. I guess not having to change with Mark helps."

"Yeah, about that ... Oh, we have to move on. Can we talk later?"

"Sure."

That was interesting. Brian could perhaps be an ally against Mark. I didn't have any chance to continue the conversation at phys ed, though.

After the class, I picked up my new school ID. It had my very much female smiling face on it and my new name, Christine Walker. I was officially a girl at school now.

I didn't have time to celebrate, though, as there wasn't much time until my next class. I didn't want to face Miss Jones being late again.

At lunch, I showed my new ID to my friends, and they congratulated me.

After lunch, I sought out Brian. I found him sitting with two nerdy guys. Nothing against nerds, though. I was as much a social outcast as them just a few weeks ago.

"Hi Brian, do you want to continue the conversation from phys ed?"

"Sure. Ahh, these are my friends Simon and Jonas. Guys, this is Christine."

"Hi Christine," both of them said timidly.

"Hello, guys. I know you from history class," I said and sat down. "Brian, you were talking about how Mark treated me. Did you see anything specific?"

"Yeah. A lot of small stuff," Brian answered. "Also, I saw how Mark punched you one day and how he removed your bandage."

"You saw that? Why didn't you say anything?"

"Sorry, I should have said something, but I was afraid. I got bullied by Mark before until you became his main target this year. I didn't want to incur his wrath."

"I didn't report him either because I had no witness. But now you say you saw it. Would you testify against him if I file a complaint? We have to do something against him."

"Are you sure? Are you not afraid of Mark anymore?"

"That's the point. If I do nothing, I'll continue to be afraid. I talked with the principal today, and he told me about his stance against bullying. I seriously consider filing a complaint and hope he'll act on his word."

"Hmm, I can't let you down now. I'll testify."

"Good, thank you." A new member in team Chris.

I then noticed Simon staring at me.

"Simon, is something wrong?" I asked.

He blushed and opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Finally, he managed to say, "You're so beautiful."

That made me blush a little in return. "Uhh, thank you."

Brian laughed a bit and said, "We're not used to girls at our table, so excuse Simon. He's probably a bit star-struck."

I had to laugh too. "Since when am I a star?"

"You're the famous Christine, the beauty who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and is now talk of the school," Brian replied.

"You mean infamous. And I was here all the time."

"But you transformed from a caterpillar into a butterfly."

Was Brian flirting with me?

"Well, Simon, you don't have to be afraid of me," I said. "I still know how it is to be a boy. But you might benefit from a more nuanced approach."

"Sorry," Simon replied.

"No reason to be sorry. It was flattering, if sudden."

"Are they real?" Jonas asked suddenly.

I turned and saw him staring at my chest area. I sighed. "You have a lot to learn about talking to a girl. Don't ever ask that again. And don't stare. I'll answer anyway. They don't grow overnight, so I enhanced them a bit. Brian, can you perhaps give your friends some pointers regarding girls? You don't seem to have a problem talking to me, at least."

"I'll try."

"Well, I'll see you. I'll check on your progress."

* * *

"Hello Christine, I'm Lizzie the lesbian," Lizzie announced when my last class for the day was about to start.

"Ah, yes, I know," I replied. "We are in this class together, after all. I think we didn't talk yet, though. So you really introduce yourself like that?"

"Yeah, I got some flak when I wasn't out yet and there were rumors about me. So I decided to go on the offensive and own it. Introducing myself as 'Lizzie the lesbian' left a lot of opponents speechless. It worked and I continue to use it. Anyway, Jamie told me we might be a good match. Perhaps we could meet after school to get to know each other?"

"Sure, I'd like that."

"How about Wednesday at 5 at Dutch Bros Coffee?"

"It's a date!"

"Well, if you want to call it that." Lizzie grinned.

We had to stop at that as the teacher arrived. I was excited, my very first date.

* * *

After school, I called Jamie to thank her for talking to Lizzie. I was giddily telling her that she invited me on a date. She told me about some of her experiences dating, what to do, and what not to do. Some stuff didn't apply because we were two girls, like boys opening the doors for girls or paying for dinner. We continued with other topics and, before long, had talked for an hour.

I had only heard that girls talk on the phone for a long time, but now I was doing it too. Am I becoming a real girl?

When Mom came home, I told her about talking to the principal and that Brian witnessed Mark's bullying. She read the pamphlet regarding bullying and was adamant that I report the incidents. I was still unsure, but Mom finally convinced me. We downloaded a complaint form and completed it. I included Mark forcing me into the blue dress. I added that I came out as transgender without prior notice because of that.

The next topic was the piercings I wanted.

"I talked with my colleagues and called the piercer," Mom said. "Having a nose piercing isn't as accepted as you might think. Even if living as a girl worked well for you, for now, I expect quite some opposition to come. And you don't want to stand out even more."

"But it's only a little hole."

"It's a hole right in the middle of your face. And what if you want to live as a boy again? There'll be a mark for a long time."

"There are boys with nose piercings too."

"That's even less accepted. I think you're too impulsive sometimes and don't see the long term consequences. Anyway, I've decided. No nose piercing for now."

I pouted. "What about the ears?"

"I got an appointment with the piercer for those for Saturday morning."

"Yay. Thank you, Mom."

"So, what else is new?"

"Umm, I have a date on Wednesday."

"A date? With a boy?"

"No! With a girl. I'm not gay. Well, perhaps I'm a lesbian now."

"We never talked about that. And with you living as a girl, I thought boys might interest you."

"No, I still like girls. It's just that no girl was interested in me."

"And now girls like you, I mean sexually?"

"Not my fashion friends, no. But I met a lesbian."

"A lesbian? But wouldn't she be interested in a real girl? I mean, you still have your boy parts."

"Well, she knows about that. We'll have to see."

"Okay, but remember to have safe sex. Use a condom."

"Mom! It's the first date to get to know each other. There won't be any sex."

"I know how you kids are. Better be prepared. I hope it works out for you. You seem quite confident. You aren't going to slow down, are you? No thoughts about going back to boy life?"

"Actually, no. I like living as a girl."

* * *

Tuesday morning before classes, I dropped my complaint form off with the school secretary. I was still wary about potential revenge from Mark. But I had established a kind of guard schedule so that I was never alone.

So when I met Karen Harris in the bathroom again during a break, I was accompanied by Becky.

"Get out of here, imposter," Karen demanded. "I know about Mark forcing you into a dress and Anne suggesting that you dress like a girl and telling everybody that you are transgender. You just did it so you could avoid Mark. You are not really transgender."

"Leave her alone," Becky defended me. "She is a girl now. It doesn't matter how it all started."

"You're just a boy in a skirt," Karen continued her tirade. "And I don't want a boy in my bathroom. Who knows what you're up to, probably preying on vulnerable girls."

"Don't be ridiculous," I countered. "I'm here for the same thing you are, peeing in peace. What boy would go to such length looking like a girl anyway?"

"I know you're an imposter, and in the end, everybody will see it." With that, Karen stormed off.

* * *

At lunch, I talked about Karen's accusation with my friends. She knew how it all started now, and in a sense, she was right. I knew that I was a boy, but living as a girl felt normal now. I didn't feel like an imposter. My friends all confirmed that I was a girl in their eyes and not a boy in a dress.

We didn't know how to deal with Karen. She was quite influential. At least I had written my version of the events in the complaint. Karen spilling her truth to the school administration shouldn't do much harm.

I informed my friends about filling the complaint, so they knew that Mark might react badly. I told them that I wanted to search for more victims to combine forces and make my case stronger. My friends decided to help me. Anne would contact Olivia. Jamie would join me to talk to Melanie. I remembered some suspicious interactions between Mark and Timothy, a boy in my phys ed class. So I planned to contact him. We all would ask around for more victims.

After lunch, Jamie and I searched for Melanie and found her with some other girls.

"Hello Melanie," Jamie approached her, "Chris and I would like to talk to you about Mark Peterson."

"What do you want to know about that son of a bitch?" Melanie asked.

"I filed a complaint about him this morning. I thought it would be good if other victims tell their story, too," I answered.

"You're brave. Mark is violent when he's angry. And he gets angry easily. And he has his loyal friends."

"Yeah, I know. Mark punched me once already. But if we look out for each other, he can't do that without consequences. I have to stop him if I want to live without fear again. If we pile up enough against him from many sources, he can't win. Perhaps he'd be expelled even."

"He would deserve it."

"I guess you know my story? I only heard a little bit about you and Mark."

"Yes, your story is unavoidable. I think you've changed for the better. Karen says you're an imposter, a boy in a dress, but I don't believe her. You're too natural as a girl."

"Uh, thank you. So what happened between you and Mark?"

"Well, I was stupid and fell for his charms. He was nice to me at first, and we got together. Then he got more and more demanding. I finally had enough and told him I wanted to break up. Stupidly I was alone with him in a side corridor, and he hit me and called me names. Fortunately, I could run into the main hall, so he had to stop. I told all girls about it, so that they don't trust Mark, but was too afraid to report it."

"So it happened here at school? Please, please report it. It would be another strike against Mark."

"They won't believe me. I have no witness."

"If enough people report Mark's bullying, they have to believe it. Perhaps you know some more victims."

"Actually, I do. When we were together, I saw Mark belittle some boys, called them gay and stuff. One was Timothy Dalton, the other George Lewis. I didn't think much of it then. I should have known better."

"I know them. I'll get them to join us too. Please include the incident in your report. If you give me your phone number, I'll text you the address for the complaint form."

"I didn't say I'd do it. You're quite convincing, though. Okay, I'll file a complaint. Here is my phone number."

Team Chris is growing.

* * *

After school, I went to my doctor because I had another blood test scheduled.

"Hello, I'm Chris Walker. I have an appointment."

"I only have a Christopher Walker," the receptionist replied.

"That's me."

"You don't look like a Christopher."

I sighed. "I'm transgender."

"Oh, okay, please wait in the waiting room until you're called."

After waiting for a few minutes, I got called up as Christopher, of course, and entered the lab.

"Hello Miss, you must be in the wrong room," the nurse said.

"I got called up. Chris Walker."

"I'm expecting a Christopher Walker, male."

"Yeah, that's me. I'm transgender." This is getting old really fast.

"Well, sit down then. I only need to draw a little blood."

It wasn't that bad, actually. I was out a few minutes later and would get the results on Friday.

On the way home, I bought some condoms, just in case.

* * *

Wednesday morning, I decided to wear jeans, so I could change for phys ed faster. I combined them with a grey shirt and white trainers. My hair and makeup made sure I still looked like a girl.

jeans_grey_shirt.jpg

This was the first time since Thursday I wasn't wearing a dress or skirt. I got quite used to them already. I think I looked okay, but I actually liked myself in skirts better.

At school, I found another piece of paper in my locker.

Leviticus 18:22

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Stupid religious bully. I wasn't interested in sleeping with a man. I thought about throwing it away but decided to keep it as evidence.

At phys ed, I approached Timothy.

"Hi Timothy, can we talk about you and Mark?"

"Um, I don't know," he replied. He seemed to be afraid and looked around. He was a lot taller than me, though, so he couldn't be afraid of me. "Okay, meet me after class at the end of the hall." Then Timothy practically ran away from me.

That was strange.

After class, I quickly changed back into my jeans and shirt. Pantyhose would have taken a bit longer. I left the locker room alone to meet Timothy, but Anne would follow as soon as she could.

I walked into the corner at the end of the hall, where everything began with the blue dress. This time there was only Timothy, and I wasn't afraid of him. Still, it wasn't a good feeling being in that dead-end again.

"What do you want?" he asked in a not very friendly tone.

"Hey, Timothy, calm down. I'm not your enemy. I want to fight against Mark with you."

He sighed. "Can you stop calling me Timothy? Only the teachers and my mother use it. Call me Tim, please. Now, what's this fight against Mark?"

"Okay, Tim. I filed a complaint about Mark's bullying. I know you're a victim too. You could report Mark also. I convinced some others to do likewise. If there are enough complaints, the school has to do something about him."

"Are you nuts? Mark will take revenge."

"I have my friends sort of guard me. If he does anything, there will be witnesses. I'll risk that if it means we'll be rid of him."

"And now you want me to put a target on my back too?"

"Well, Mark can't fight us all. We just have to stick together, look out for each other."

"My secret will be out if I file a complaint."

"What, that you're gay?"

"You know?"

"I suspected, but now you confirmed it." I grinned.

"Argh. Don't tell anybody. It's a risk talking to you even. Many boys think you're gay, and they might think I'm too by association."

"That's stupid because of so many reasons. First, I'm not into guys. I consider myself a lesbian. Second, you aren't gay just by speaking to a gay boy. Third, if you're gay, you're gay. We don't live in the 19-hundreds anymore. We even have gay congressmen. Do you want to hide forever?"

"But my family ..."

"... will probably love you regardless. Well, you could file a complaint without saying you're gay, but if you're gay, there is extra protection by law. I can send you a link to some resources and a complaint form if you give me your number. You can forward it to your friend, George Lewis, so he can file a complaint too.

"You know about my boyfriend?"

"Tim, you're an open book. Your family probably knows already if you reveal yourself like this."

"Damn."

"Please think about it. You are not alone in this. There is Ralph Morris, for example. Speak to him. Brian was bullied by Mark, too, and you could stay close to him in the locker room. I'll help you too if I can. You don't want to live in permanent fear, do you?"

"No, you're right. This really stresses me out. Perhaps I should just stop hiding. And file a complaint. Either I survive and don't have to live in fear anymore, or I tried at least."

"We'll make sure that you'll survive. Don't take too large risks, though. Have friends or at least neutral people nearby."

Tim gave me his phone number then, and I texted him with the resources about bullying.

Another member in team Chris.

When I turned around, I saw Anne standing nearby.

"So did Tim finally admit being gay?" she asked when I reached her.

"You knew?"

"It's obvious. My gaydar is pinging loudly. It never did with you, though."

"No wonder. I wasn't gay. But Tim will need support when he comes out. We should look out for him. Perhaps we should start a circle of friends who look out for each other and vulnerable people and stop bullying attempts."

"Yes, that's a good idea. We actually started with you already, but can include more people, of course."

* * *

At lunch, we talked about the progress of getting complaints against Mark. I had managed to convince my two targets and found another victim. Anne was less successful. Olivia had signed a contract that barred her from mentioning her incident. The others didn't find any further victims either, but we wouldn't stop searching.

Anne then presented my idea of a protection pact. My friends agreed that it was a good idea. She took the lead again, but maybe it was better that way as she was good at organizing.

School ended without further significant events, and I went home on my usual route. I felt as if somebody followed me but didn't detect anybody when I looked behind me. Perhaps I was getting paranoid because everybody expected revenge from Mark.

At home, I was eager to get ready for my date with Lizzy.

* * *

To be continued

Please comment. I need feedback to be able to improve. Also, I can address ideas or concerns like the skirt lengths or nose piercing in previous comments.

up
253 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I love this story and can't

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

I love this story and can't wait for the next part.

Wow

52 kudos and only one comment? People being lazy! This is fun, I like that they are ganging up together to deal with that bully.

Great story.

Glad you are addressing people’s concerns. I love the anti bully network. Groups are a great deterrent for bullies. Usually some of the friends of bullies are just as frighted of them as the victims. Accomplices are witnesses to the crimes also. They are often overlooked by the leader until they make a deal to testify against the instigators. The big problem for the school will be when the parents start getting involved.

Thank you for continuing this great story. Looking forward to the next part.

Steph.

Have to think about it

MonicaS's picture

I have to think some more about parents and accomplices. I don't know how exactly the parents can influence the school. In this case, the parents probably would use their power - they made the Olivia-incident vanish already. I'll have to see if I can turn one of Mark's friends against him.

This story hits close to home for me

Transgender was still very taboo when I was in school 30 years ago. Bullies were protected and video games were blamed for violence. My senior year was when the Columbine school shooting occurred it was appalling what happened but one could only speculate why it happened. Perhaps there was a "Mark" that bullied those boys until they broke. When I was in school the only way to deal with a bully was to put them in the hospital or the ground.

Fast forward to today.... antibullying campaigns and protection for transgender students. The victim has a voice and can speak out. My parents told me bullies only do it for attention if you ignore them they will go away. Truth is that was just my parents way of not dealing with me the defective son. Chris has friends and a support group things I never had growing up. I love how the story is progressing dont change a thing

EllieJo Jayne

I guess I was lucky

MonicaS's picture

I encountered only a tiny amount of bullying in school a bit over 30 years ago even though I didn't have friends and would've been a good target. So this story is pure imagination. It contains quite some wishful thinking though.

I hope you found your way later in life.

Monica

You could say...

that I found my way..... though I'm still lost. I will never be whole and I accept that, though it doesn't make it any easier.

EllieJo Jayne

Softly Done

BarbieLee's picture

Monica, the story is so softly written, I feel like I'm in one of those pillow fights, lots of action, zero hurts. Your writing style is so good with all three main ingredients necessary to bring a story to life, imagination not needed as that is supplied as the story matures. Amazingly I find some of the finest authors here on BCTS.
Hugs Monica
Barb
Life is a gift, treasure it.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

So much Praise

MonicaS's picture

I don't know how I earned your praise. I just write intuitively without much of a plan and no training at all. I don't even know what your mentioned three ingredients are. And the imagination is on my side. As I'm German I never saw a high school except on TV.

Regarding softness, I somehow don't want to hurt my main character too much, but not everything can go right always. I toned down a future event from my original plan though.

Monica

Individuals safer together

Jamie Lee's picture

None of those students filed complaints against Mark because they thought they were the only one involved. Plus, as many have said, there was no witnesses.

But as they are discovering, they are not alone. They are not the only one Mark attacked. And they are gaining strength by standing together.

Who made Olivia sign a contract that gained her silence? If she isn't of legal age she can't sign contracts. If she signed it without her parents knowledge, then it is null and void.

And have these kids told their parents about the bullying? If they have, what did their parents do about it?

Others have feelings too.

Soo many details

MonicaS's picture

I guess I didn't write all the details into the story that I thought about regarding the story. Or sometimes I didn't think them through either. With Olivia, there is a mention that she was in hospital in part 3, so the parents know and they would have agreed to non-disclosure for quite some money.

With the other bullying targets, I didn't think too much about it. My idea of typical behavior is that most children don't tell their parents until it's too bad.

Monica

Love the story development!

So far, I love the way this story is developing! By the way, who are the gorgeous models you use? They are very beautiful!

The images

MonicaS's picture

are just random pictures from the internet found by google search. They were picked to match the story of course.

MonicaS