Batgirl: The Twinflower Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Rob 2 banner.jpg
Batgirl: The Twinflower
By: Kokopo618

Bella doesn't know how long she was in that room, and her memories of the intervening time are fuzzy, she comes to consciousness on a soft couch.

"Wha- what?" She says quickly adjusting into an upward position.

"It's okay, it's okay, you're safe, are you warm enough?" Bruce says comforting Bella.

"What happened," Bella says looking up to Bruce. He's dressed in a T-shirt and sweatpants. Bella is covered with a blanket, she's dressed comfortably, braless, in a loose T-shirt, and wearing a scarf.

"You were exposed to Scarecrow's fear toxin. I found you mumbling to yourself in the orphanage."

Bella recalls her experience, though thankfully her breasts are pushing against her T-shirt, still there. She was in her suit, Bruce must have undressed her. "What about the children?"

"There was nobody in the orphanage, it was evacuated before Scarecrow got there."

"Oh," Bella says, struggling to believe that the children she saw were all figments of her imagination that she saw due to the fear toxin. All the things they said.. Bella shudders. "What about scarecrow?"

"He turned himself in, shortly after I found you."

Bella frowns, "I know I heard a scream from inside that orphanage, and I couldn't have been exposed to fear toxin then. Somebody wanted me in that building. And now Scarecrow turns himself in. What's happening Bruce?"

"I don't know," Bruce says tightening his grip on Bella, sensing her fear, "But we'll figure it out."

Bella sighs, allowing herself to be comforted by Bruce's embrace. "I have a headache."

"The side effects should subside shortly," Bruce says reaching for the TV remote, "In the meantime, I prescribe relaxing activities."

Bella looks around, they almost never spend any time in the manor's living room, she can hardly remember the last time she watched TV here, let alone with Bruce. She checks the time, it's midnight, prime Batman time, "Are you sure you have nowhere else to be?" Bella asks in a small voice, knowing the answer.

"There's nowhere else I need to be," Bruce says confidently.

Bella's heart swells. She leans in closer, resting her head against Bruce's warm body. Their bodies adjust to accept the other in a comfortable position. Bella kisses Bruce on the cheek, "Thank you."
rob 2 recover.jpg
They sit together for a while, watching TV. Bella tries to forget her fear toxin induced hallucinations, she affirms her feminine identity to herself. Bruce's embrace and gently holding of Bella reinforces her femininity.

"Um, My neck kind of hurts, I think it'd be better if we lay down, your bedroom has a TV right," Bella says turning to look up at Bruce.

"It certainly does," Bruce says taking the not so subtle hint. In a smooth motion, Bruce stands up picking up Bella in his arms.

Bella giggles, "I can walk," She says but makes no move to resist.

Bruce says nothing, but carries Bella's light feminized body in his strong arms. Laying her gently down on his bed.

Bella sits up, pulling Bruce down to her. Kissing him as she wraps his arms around his neck, she pulls back, "I have to go grab something, I'll be right back." Bella stands up and begins mincing away.

Bruce playfully slaps her ass, as she giggles out the room.

Skipping giddily to her room, Bella pulls off her layers, and grabs her recently bought lingerie. Linnea was right, this will certainly make Bruce happy. After squeezing into the tight and drool inducing garment, Bella checks the mirror. In the back of her mind she knows what she's about to do, what she wants to do, and seeing her sexy reflection confirms that this is what she was meant to do. "Why was I ever born a boy," Bella says under her breath, as she fussed up her hair, "so many wasted years." No time to waste now. Bella returns to Bruce's room, her exposed skin against the cool air of the manor give Bella goosebumps, and her nipples harden poking from their lacy holders.

Entering the room, it appears that Bruce has left, presumably to go to the bathroom. Bella looks around. She get on her knees, and leans on the bed. In view of the door, she arches her back, accentuating her ass, trying to look sexy.
robin 2 tease.jpg
Bruce cups his hands under the faucet, he splashes the water on his face. He's always under stress, being Batman isn't exactly a relaxing way to live one's life, but it feels like the stress has been mounting recently. This new serial killer killing young girls, he fears for Bella's safety, but he knows bringing up his concerns will only make her think he doesn't trust her. He knows Bella is talented, a natural, but she's young, and lacks experience. Bruce turns off the faucet. He smiles to himself, maybe he's been more worried recently, but he's also been happy, happier than he's ever been. Maybe that's love, Bruce thinks. He opens the door, and walks back to his room, hopefully Bella has returned.

Bruce does a double take as he enters. His eyes find Bella, she's on her knees on the floor, gently resting her elbows, and breasts on the soft bed. Her ass is sticking out, rocking slowly back and forth. Returning to her face, Bruce looks at her innocent, yet sexy face. her wet, glossy lips are slightly agape and looking inviting. Bella tilts her head in the direction the bed. As if in a trace, Bruce walks over to the bed, and sits down.

Bella rises from her kneeling position, and joins Bruce in the bed. Her small hands find the hem of Bruce's shirt, and lift up. Bruce's arms rise, and allow Bella to remove his shirt. Bella takes in the sight of Bruce's strong and scared chest. She places her dainty hand on Bruce's chest, pushing the large man down from his upright position. Straddling him, with her soft shapely thighs at either side of his torso, Bella leans down, her mount inches away from Bruce's. Her soft and large breasts, contained in their lacy support rest warmly against Bruce's hard body.

Bella smiles, "hey."

"Hey," Bruce says.

"You've been so good to me. You've saved me, helped me."

"Of course."

Bella can feel Bruce's stiffening rod, ache against her own flat crotch, she begins to gently rock her hips, as she continues, "Bruce I have to ask, when all this began, did you know? did you know who I really was. Who I was meant to be?" Bella's lip quivers a bit as she asks, she doesn't like to remind Bruce of her male origins, but the question has been weighing on her.

"Not immediately, but yes, I knew," Bruce responds. Bella is silent, though her rocking continues, "Are you happy? I mean, are you happy with the new ..you?"
rob 2 thanks.jpg
Bella smiles wide, noticing Bruce's tinge of nervousness, "Oh yes, I'm very happy," Bella bites her lip, "I want to thank you." Bella closes her eyes, and leans further down, letting her mouth open to accept Bruce's. Bruce's hands rise to grab hold of Bella's tiny waist, his large hands almost touch as the wrap around the petite body of the feminized former boy. Bella steadies herself with a hand on Bruce's shoulder. Their kissing continues, as Bruce's stress fades away, and Bella's fear washes away and is replaces with rippling waves of pleasure. Bella's hand move to Bruce's hair and she plays with his thick mane, as Bruce's hands move down forming a commanding grip of Bella's juicy ass, now he controls the gentle rocking against his stiffing cock.

Bella pulls away from their kissing, she leans to the side, and begins kissing and sucking on Bruce's neck. Bruce has increased the rate of her gentle rocking, and now she is grinding deeply against his cock, feeling its extending length. Bella moves down from Bruce's neck, kissing his chest. Bella extends her tongue licking down to his rock hard abs, she continues kissing, her destination close.

"Wait," Bruce says suddenly. Bella looks up making eye contact with her man. Bruce continues, "You don't have to, if you're not ready."

Instead of responding, Bella retains eye contact, opening her mouth, and biting the hem of Bruce's underwear. Bruce engaged his core, lifting his crotch slightly, this gives Bella the chance to pull down Bruce's briefs with her teeth. Bruce's pulsating manhood springs joyfully from his underwear. Bella mouth opens releases his underwear, her mouth turns into a smile as she stares at Bruce's hard, swaying tower. Her eyes move back to meet Bruce's, he appears to be in a lust filled haze, retaining eye contact Bella grasps the base of Bruce's cock with a small hand. Feeling the warmth emanating from Bruce's cock, Bella inhales shaking with anticipation. She begins gently squeezing her hand as she tilts her wrist up and down. Bella sticks her tongue out, and places it, wide, on the underside of Bruce's cock. she slowly licks the length of the rigid cock. Once she reaches the head, she swirls her tongue around the head. She looks back up to Bruce, she opens her mouth, parting her wet lips, leaning further down, she lets Bruce's cock enter her warm mouth. The taste is not what Bella had anticipated, there was a hint of sweetness, and the texture, the juicy flesh, feels like it is full of life. It's intoxicating. Bella finds herself dutifully bobbing up and down, lettings Bruce's meaty member slide in and out of her mouth, as her lips pucker and tighten sucking like her life depended on it. Bella feels Bruce's hand gather her hair pulling it out of the way, his hand finds the back of her head, and he begins guiding. Bella defers to Bruce's pace, and quickly responds by matching speed. Bella sticks out her hands to balance, they find Bruce's muscular chest, her hands move to his strong abs, feeling up his hard and scared body. It is a jarring reminder of Bella's situation. Here she is a smooth, soft, tight bodied, busty girl, an utterly feminine girl, eagerly and submissively sucking the hard cock of a hard man. Bruce's cock stiffens in Bella warm mouth, and knowing what's coming, Bella lets Bruce's cock pop out of her mouth, she then give the under side of the shaft a final lick, which causes a final spasm, and the cock begins shooting ropes of thick cum into Bella's wide accepting mouth, Bella puts it back in her mouth, sucking deeply on the head to receive any remaining cum. She then licks the cock clean, until it is glistening from saliva, proud of her work Bella gives a final sloppy kiss to the head, and then returns it into Bruce's underwear, smiling.
Click here for NSFW image
Bella looks up to Bruce, whose still heavy breathing tells her that she had successfully pleasured him. It was nice to be good at things, Bella thought smiling sweetly up at her man. Her lover.

"You're quite talented at that," Bruce says, breaking the silence.

"I suppose I know what men want," Bella replies giggling. She crawls up next to Bruce, and allows him to surround her in his large body. It feels nice, warm, and safe. Bella can't keep a smile from her face. It was strange to think that not to long ago, Bella had thought he was going to be the one receiving blowjobs, but now Bella as a she is the one gleefully providing the most feminine service. It felt so girly, so submissive, Bella loved it.

~~~~

Approaching the closest parking spot Bella pulls in slowly, ensuring she does not damage the no doubt very expensive car she is borrowing from Bruce. She is meeting Linnea to play tennis. When Bella was invited she was relieved that Linnea didn't harbor any ill will regarding their previous hangouts. Bella had been forced to leave prematurely to fulfill her duties as Batgirl.
Bella enters the empty court, smoothing out her skirt she wishes she had chosen a longer garment, any onlookers are almost guaranteed a panty shot when she starts running around. Oh the things I do for fashion, Bella thinks as she sets down her belongings off to the side.

"Guess who," Linnea says embracing Bella from behind, and kissing her cheek.

Bella is a little caught off guard from the sudden hug, but she quells her reflexes, and turns to face her friend.
rob 2 tennis pic.jpg
"Oh my..." Bella says, further caught off guard by Linnea changed appearance.

"Well, what do you think?" Linnea asks giggling as she fluffs her newly crimson hair.

"It's very ...red," Bella replies lamely unable to think of anything else to say.

"You don't like it?" Linnea asks, her voice suddenly dropping to a whisper.

"No no, it's very cute," Bella says quickly, not wanting to insult her only friend, "it looks a lot like mine."

"You don't own a patent on red hair, Bella," Linnea says with a tinge annoyed incredulity. "Beside
every Gotham girl dyed their hair, after this Batgirl showed up. Don't tell me that's natural."

It's natural," Bella says defensively, only realizing afterwards that she's wearing a wig. She's been growing out her hair underneath her wig and she's anxious to wear it naturally, once the length is right. Perhaps she'll go with a color other than red, but it's hard to picture.

"Uhh Bella," Linnea asks waving a hand in front of Bella's concentrated face, "anybody home?"

"Sorry," Bella says blushing, "I was just thinking about... hair."

"It's hard to believe you were ever a tomboy, your evolution into a Gotham Bimbo is complete," Linnea says smirking.

"Ha ha," Bella says back, though it's hard to deny Linnea's analysis, it's strange to think that not too long ago Bella was as boyish as they come. Or at least more boyish.

"Speaking of your bimbo nature, how's the sugar daddy?"

"He's good," Bella says as memories of last night's encounter replay in her head, "really good."

Linnea grinds her teeth, though the gesture is left unnoticed by a day dreaming Bella. "So, have you ever played tennis?"

Bella snaps out of her fantasy, "Once or twice, a long time ago."

Linnea bends over grabbing a racket, handing it to Bella, "here let's see what you got."
rob 2 tennis solo.jpg
******

Bella and Linnea plop down on a bench off to the side of the court, breathing heavily.

"I didn't know you could be so competitive," Bella says wiping the sweat from her brow with her towel.

Linnea giggles, "that was amazing, I felt so light."

"Light?" Bella asks.

"Umm yeah, I mean, I used to be bigger."

"Oh," Bella says. Though it's hard to imagine Linnea's tight and curvaceous body looking different, Bella knows how much people can change. "So, you always ask about my love life, but I know nothing about yours."

"Oh there's not much to tell," the normally talkative Linnea says dismissively.

"Come on girl, spill, what are friends for?"

"Well, there is this one guy... I've been in love with him forever."

"Wow, and.. have you pursued him."

"I did, once. It didn't work, he didn't like how I looked."

"Well maybe it wasn't meant to be," Bella says.

"It was meant to be," Linnea says quickly and angrily, "it is meant to be." Linnea, realizing her loss of composure takes a breath, "this guy is worth the wait. One day soon we will be together."

"Never give up, right," Bella says reassuringly, unsure of what else to say. "This was a lot of fun, but I think I've gotten my exercise for the next decade."

"I should get going to, are we still on for our slumber party?" Linnea asks returning to her normal cheery tone.

"Yes, of course, I look forward to it. You can tell me more about this mysterious love of yours," Bella says gathering her equipment.

"I'll tell you everything, I promise."

*******

"Commissioner, my I see it?" Bella asks.

"Of course, Batgirl, but I don't think it will be of my help it's just more of the same," commissioner Gordan says as he hands Bella the love note that was attached to the lastest victim of Gotham's newest serial killer. The victim fit the description of the previous bodies. A young attractive woman.

Reading the note Bella has to agree with Gordan, there are no specific details that are helpful. It's clear the the subject of the note is a man, and the author is either a woman or a gay man obsessed with the subject. "Did the forensic team find anything else?" Bella asks frowning. This case is starting to anger her. The media has been having a field day with constant reporting of the killer. Tensions are high, and you g women have been asked to not walk the streets alone at night by local officials. Bella fears that she'll be unable to stop this psychopath. But she must remain focused on evidence, just like Bruce taught her.
rob 2 investigate.jpg
"Not much, only this" Gordan says sighing, holding up an evidence bag, "it's a strand of hair. Red."

"Could it be from the killer?"

"Maybe, but not originally... It's synthetic."

Author's Note: Ohhhhh shit, and to think the craziest stuff is yet to come! Speaking of coming, I hope you enjoyed the sexiest chapter in our feminized hero's journey. I'm so excited for everything to be revealed, and I'm sure you're ready, but is Bella? Find out next time. Thanks!

up
38 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos