Batgirl: The Twinflower Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Rob 2 banner.jpg
Batgirl: The Twinflower
By:Kokopo618

"Excuse me, Linnea?" Bella says politely.

"OMG Bella hey," the girl replies, stranding up from her seat, giving Bella a girlish side hug. As Bella releases from the hug, she notices the large bandage across Linnea's nose. "My nose, I know, but I figured, new city, new nose."

"Oh," Bella says surprised by the girl's openness, "So you're new to the city?" Bella and Linnea take their seats. Bella nervously sits making sure to smooth her skirt under her. Thankfully the tables in the Gotham Mall Food court are relatively clean.

"Yeah, new girl in Gotham, and being the niece of the best plastic surgeon in town has it's benefits," Linnea says gesturing to her bandaged nose, "Did Uncle Tommy do yours?"

Bella almost says no, but realizing that the truth would reveal her secret, she just shyly nods.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of girl, sometimes we need help achieving our true selves."

"And my true self needed double D's," Bella jokes gesturing to her impressive rack, trying to match Linnea's openness. Although Bella jokes, she's appreciative that Linnea isn't judging her for having work done, though if she had known the extent of Bella's changes their conversation would be very different.

"Hell yeah, these certainly aren't natural," Linnea says grabbing her own similarly sized breasts. They both giggle. Bella is relieved, maybe she had underestimated the positive effect interactions with other girls would have. She remembers her brief time with Selina Kyle, it was nice to have a feminine presence. Bella thought it would be more difficult to pretend to be a twenty something girl with a real twenty something girl, but Bella realizes she doesn't have to pretend. She is as real as Linnea.

"So you gotta tell me how you hooked up with Bruce Wayne, I am sups jealous."

Bella giggled shyly, it was strange talking like this, "How do you even know about that?"

"Are you kidding? That picture of you and Bruce is everywhere on the internet. People thought you two were gonna start screwing on the dance floor," Linnea replies delicately picking at the salad she had gotten for herself.

"People did not say that, really?" Bella says embarrassed, they weren't that provocative, were they? "We haven't even done anything like that, anyway."

"No way, really?"

"Well, kissing, but nothing beyond that," Bella says, blushing. Bella had of course considered what it'd be like to go further with Bruce, but they'd only recently started kissing. Bella doesn't know if she's even ready for that. Would Bruce even want that? Maybe they would wait until after Bella did the surgery, but could Bruce wait that long. It made Bella feel deeply insecure to think that Bruce would never consider her a full woman.

"Why not, are you super religious or something," Linnea says, unable to fathom why someone wouldn't throw themselves at a man like Bruce.

"No, it's not that, I just recently kind of came out of my shell," Bella says unsure of how to phrase her words.

"Let me guess, you were a tom boy?"

Bella coly brushes a strand of hair from her face, "something like that, how'd you guess?"

"You have this humbleness about you, like you don't know that you're incredibly sexy, plus your ears aren't pierced. OH MY GOD!"

Bella couldn't believe the compliment, but Linnea's outburst distracted her, "What?"

"Well first we're getting your ears pierced and then we're gonna sex you up, so Bruce can't resist you."

"Oh I don't know.."

"Come on let me make you into a girly girl, it's be fun."

Bella made a face, it would be interesting to try to get Bruce's attention in that way, and at worst she'll learn a thing or two about being a girl from someone who seems like an expert, "Okay, let's do it!," Bella giggles.

~~~~~

"Ouch," Bella squeals.

"Beauty is pain, you'll learn that," Linnea says giving Bella reassuring pat on her shoulder.

"How does it look," Bella says turning her head to show Linnea the stud in her ear.
rob 2 ear.jpg
"So cute, girl," Linnea says excitedly, "and I know just where we're going next." Linnea grabs Bella's arm, dragging her through the mall.

Bella bite her lip nervously as she realizes where Linnea is leading her. She looks around like a fish out of water as she enters Victoria October's Secret. The lingerie store is full of girls, real girls, and Bella's fear of discovery returns. She feels like a girl internally, but surrounded by girls who were born female makes her feel out of place. Thankfully Linnea is there to quell her fears.

"Every girl needs a set of lingerie," Linnea says thumbing through clothes.

"Okay," Bella says, she already owns her fair share of lingerie, but she's not about to admit that.

"This is the one," Linnea says holding up a lacy pink set, that looks like it would barely cover anything.

Linnea leads Bella to a fitting room, once inside she hands her the set, and looks at her expectantly. "Um, could you wait outside, I'm kinda insecure about my body," Bella says.

"What do you have to be insecure about, you're perfect," Linnea says with a tinge of annoyance to her voice, "fine, I'll wait outside."

Once only Bella pulls her top off, she unhooks her bra, discarding her clothing to the side as her breasts bounce free from their constraints. She wiggles her juicy ass out of her tight jeans, gracefully stepping out of them, after kicking off her pink converse. She looks up to the ceiling confirming their are no cameras, fearful of anyone seeing her tiny Dick Grayson. She pulls her panties off, her males parts don't descend as they are so accustomed to being hidden away. Bella looks to the mirror and although her body is feminine perfection in every other way, her crotch serves as a reminded of her male past. She frowns, quickly putting her lingerie on, not wanting to see her exposed groin.

"Okay you can come in," Bella calls out, checking the mirror to ensure her feminine guise is intact.

"Oh my god, girl you look amazing," Linnea says coming in the room. Bella lets out a small gasp, Linnea is clad in the same lingerie as Bella, she did not expect that.
rob 2 tryon.jpg
"Wow, look at you," Bella says, as Linnea strikes a pose, "Is that the same set as mine?"

"Exact same," Linnea says smiling, she walks up closer to Bella "Here let me adjust that for you." Linnea fiddles with Bella's lingerie cup, her hand glides from the fabric down Bella's torso, following her hourglass figure, "I'm so jealous. I want your body."

Tickled by Linnea's hand, Bella lets out a giggle, "Thank you," She remembers her life as a boy, she remembers being attracted to girls, but now a beautiful girl in lingerie is gently caressing her skin and she feels nothing. She's only considering Bruce's reaction to seeing her in this little number.

"Bruce should be the one to thank me," Linnea says, "There's no way he will be able to resist you wearing that."

"No, I can't imagine he will," Bella says. Thinking about going further with Bruce fills Bella with anxiety, she doesn't know if she's ready to give up her virginity to a man, she can't picture being fucked like a girl, the thought of it is so unfamiliar, it's nerve-racking, but intriguing. She is distracted by a buzzing from her discarded jeans, she bends over grabbing her phone from the back pocket. A text from Bruce tells her that her alter ego is needed immediately, "Oh shoot," Bella says turning to Linnea, "I have to go, it's an emergency, but this was so much fun. Thanks for helping me out today."

"What are friends for," Linnea says giving Bella a girlish hug, their equally sized busts meeting and squishing between them.

Bella changes back into her clothing, they leave the store after purchasing their matching lingerie. After a final kiss on the cheek goodbye, Bella hurriedly minces away, swaying her hips in her now natural feminine manner, trying to ignore the undressing stares of a group of teenage boys.

Linnea watches Bella leave, giggling to herself. She turns, walking in the opposite direction, but similarly swaying her hips. Linnea bites her lip, concealing a proud smirk.

~~~~~

"What's the situation?" Bella asks, quickly pulling her gloves on.

"Breakout at Arkham, an unknown amount of inmates escaped," Bruce says over comms. Bella can tell from the background noise that Bruce is in the batmobile, from the sound of it, he's in a rush.

"He didn't break out, did he?"

"Joker has been confirmed, he's still in his cell. The only known threat is Scarecrow, he's fled to Gotham Orphanage. That's where we're headed."

"The orphanage? That's a strange choice, I'm only a block away," Bella says looking to see the building in the distance.

"Do not engage until I get there, understood?" Bruce says in a stern voice.

"Okay daddy," Bella says, though in her feminine voice her sarcasm comes out a little sexual.

Bella reaches the orphanage, she waits on an adjacent rooftop. The orphanage is one of the oldest buildings in Gotham, it's architecture more reminiscent of a medieval castle than a home for abandoned children. Suddenly Bella hears a childlike scream from inside the building. Bella quickly stands up preparing to move, she hesitates thinking of Bruce's order, but if a child got hurt under her watch... No it's unacceptable, Bruce will understand. Bella glides down to the entrance.
rob 2 scaredoor.jpg
She opens the large, heavy door. Thick fogs coats the floor, Bella coughs. It's dark, and the child's scream ceased, it's completely silent. Looking to her feet, Bella sees cockroaches scurry around her, "ewww." Bella snaps her head up, hearing a laugh come from a distant corridor. Bella takes small step closer to where she heard the laugh. She can feel her heartbeat. She tries to remember the breathing techniques Bruce had taught her.

Bella hears a screaming child, she deduces the sound is coming from the other side of a locked classroom door. She kicks the door in, riling up some dust that causes Bella to cough. "Is everybody alright?" Bella says entering the classroom. The children seem at ease, unaware of the potential danger. "Who yelled?"

A boy turns to Bella with a confused look on his face, "Why are you dressed up like a lady?"

Bella's stomach drops, "What?"

"Haha, you look silly, are you wearing makeup? aren't you a boy?"

"No," Bella says completely shell shocked. Her heart is beating rapidly, and she feel her eyes welling up with tears, "I'm a girl."

A girl with pigtails overhears and approaches, "No you're not, I'm a girl, you're some kind of fake sissy."
rob 2 scared.jpg
Bella begins crying, unable to believe what she is hearing. How could they see her as a male. She looks down to her body, "OH MY GOD!" She screams through her tears. Her breasts are gone, the fabric of her suit hangs limply where her breasts used to lay. She grabs uselessly at the air in front of her chest. "No, no, no, I'm a girl. I'm a girl!"

A gust of wind from an open window blows Bella's wig off, she pathetically reaches for it as the children laugh at her. The heel on her boot snaps, and she falls to the floor.

"Aren't you that kid from the circus?" An older boy says, "I saw you when I was younger, I wonder what your dead dad thinks of his sissy son."

Sobbing on the ground Bella doesn't make an effort to get up, instead she curls up tucking her knees tightly against her flat chest, tightly closing her eyes. Laughter fills the room.

End of Part 3

Author's Note: Hello my people, thank you for reading. Tell me what you think. There will be some sexy times in the next part, so look out! Thanks!

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Loving the story and I can't

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

Loving the story and I can't blame her for wanting to make sure the kids were OK but to me it was so obvious that it was a trap.

BTW I think you mean end of part 3 lol.