Batgirl: The Twinflower Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Rob 2 banner.jpg
Batgirl: The Twinflower
By: Kokopo618

Looking out the window of the batmobile, Bella absentmindedly fiddles with her hair, twirling her finger around her long red locks.

"I just don't get it," Bella says.

"We will catch them," Bruce says, "it will just take time."

"And how many girls will die before then?" Bella says accusatorily, "sorry. It's not your fault. It's just so frustrating."

"I know," Bruce says thinking back to his early days, despite her obvious annoyance, Bella is taking this a lot better than Bruce used to. He remembers how anger would consume him and guide his actions. Bruce places a reassuring hand on Bella's thigh, "We will catch them."

Bella looks up to Bruce, and smiles, "I know. By the way, Linnea is coming over tonight. It's kinda like a sleep over." Bella blushes as she didn't realize how girly and juvenile she was sounding. But considering her activities with Bruce as of late, any slumber party is still not at girly as having a man's cock in her mouth. Bella giggles, as she fondly reminisces.

"That's good, I'm glad you've been able to make Linnea a friend. It will be good for you. I'll be out all night, but you can always call if you need me."

"Oh I'm sure I won't need you," Bella purrs, as she moves her hand to Bruce's inner thigh, "But I might want you..."

Bella's hand moves closer to Bruce's crotch, and she begins rubbing his concealed crotch.

"Bella, what are you doing?" Bruce says flatly though Bella detects a hint of lustful wavering in his voice.

"Nothing," Bella cooed, as her hand dived under Bruce's suit, fishing for her prize.

"We can't, I'm driving," Bruce argues, but the wanting tone defies his request.

"Oh don't be such a baby," Bella says as she grasps Bruce's fleshy rod. She springs it from Bruce's suit, "such a big boy!" Bella giggles. Bruce is not as hard as he was the night previous, so Bella takes the opportunity to open her intoxicatingly wet mouth wide, accepting the entirety of Bruce. She tightens her lips around the base, and begins sucking up, feeling the warm, meaty texture glide across her lips. Once at the tip, Bella allows Bruce's cock to pop out of her mouth. She repeats the process, returning to the base, and then sucking Bruce's snake to life. It doesn't take long for it to become rigid. Pleased with herself, Bella licks Bruce's shaft length wise, and then puts it back in her warm mouth and begins greedily sucking on his impressive cock.

"I'm... Almost... There," Bruce says, his voice shaking, no doubt struggling to maintain concentration on the road. His cock stiffens deep in Bella's mouth, and proceeds to pulsate as it shoots thick ropes of cum down Bella's accepting throat.

Bella sucks Bruce dry ensuring there is not a drop of cum wasted, then she licks his softening cock clean like a dutiful girlfriend. She returns her man's member into his suit. Bella sits up from her bent position, looks at a satisfied smiling Bruce, she returns his smile and gulps down his cum.

"Thank you," Bella says.

Bruce grins, "we're home."

"Oh," Bella says looking outside. What was a twenty minute drive felt like a second. They were already at the Batcave, "..time flies."

"I'm going back out, you should get ready for your friend."

"Oh yes, my friend," Bella began though she'd rather spend time with Bruce, "Hey Bruce, maybe after we catch the killer, and things quiet down a bit, we could take a vacation, a short one?"

"Thing don't quiet down around here."

"Well I know that, but you work so hard. And couldn't you get one of your super friends to take over for a week? Or just three days?" Bruce let's out a low grunt, obviously not thrilled with the idea. Bella continues, "come on think about it, just you and me, no city to save. We can do whatever we want. Consider it please? For me."

Bruce says nothing for a few seconds, studying Bella pleading face. Her full lips pouting, as her lush eyelashes flutter. It's hard to say no. Bruce sighs, "for you.. I'll consider it."

"Yay," Bella giggles, "let's go somewhere tropical, I have so many bikinis I haven't had the chance to wear."

"I just said I'll consider it," Bruce calls out to a fleeing and giddy Bella.

****

"Hey Alfred," Bella says cheerfully skipping towards the Batcomputer.

"Miss Bella, you appear to be in a good mood."

"I am indeed Alfred, are you going to be busy with Bruce all night?."

I'm afraid so. Um Miss, you have something on the side of your mouth"

Bella wipes a finger across her cheek, and looks at it. As she feared it's salty remnant of her and Bruce's adventures in road head. She quickly sticks her finger in her mouth, and swallows the evidence, "Bruce and I stopped for some ice cream," Bella says quickly, as a puzzled Alfred looks at her.

"Yes, well speaking of ice cream, I've taken the liberty of preparing milkshakes for you and your guest, you'll find them in the refrigerator. I hope you haven't had your fill"

"Thanks Alfred, you're the best," Bella says, giving Alfred a hug, and then rushing up the stairs.

"Oh, and Miss Bella," Alfred calls out as Bella reaches the top of the stairs, "Next time you and Master Bruce 'go for ice cream' remind the Batman of the autopilot function. Distracted driving kills thousands a year."

Bella blushes a deep shade of red. "Yes Alfred,” Bella mutters, embarrassed.

~~~~~

"Oh my god this place is huge," Linnea shrieks, as Bella holds the door open letting her into the mansion.

"Yeah, I can't say you'll get used to it, I still get scared I'll get lost," Bella says giggling, "Here I'll grab your stuff, and put it in my room." Bella grabs the pillow and blanket that Linnea brought, and walks towards the stairs, "Oh, and we also have milkshakes in the fridge."

"Great, I'll grab those, and meet you in your room."

"Okay," Bella calls out, "it's the first one on the left!"

Bella throws down Linnea's stuff on the bed, strangely, it appears that Linnea hasn't brought anything else, no toothbrush or paste. Perhaps she forgot.

"Here," Linnea says offering Bella a milkshake, "they're really good."

Bella grabs the glass, sucking on the straw, it tastes a little strange, but Bella attributes that to the after taste of Bruce's load that still coats her taste buds. Bella sets the shake on the side table, she turns to ask Linnea something, but she is struck suddenly by a pillow. Realizing the playful nature of the hit, Bella giggles, and grabs her own pillow. She limply returns a blow to Linnea's thigh.

"Isn't this a bit stereotypical?" Bella asks giggling.

"Oh, but it's so fun," Linnea replies. Bella falls to her back on the bed, Linnea takes position over her and starts hitting her harder.
rob 2 sleepover.jpg
"Hey," Bella says weakly, but Linnea doesn't stop, Bella tries to block with her pillow, "HEY!"

Linnea stops, "Oh I'm sorry, it's my competitive nature, I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Bella says looking over her body, stretching her arm across her chest.

"Hey what's that," Linnea says pointing to a small mark on Bella's forearm, "Is that a scar?"

Bella detects a hint of anger in Linnea's voice, she sure is acting strange tonight, "yeah so?"

"Nothing.. I'm going to the bathroom," Linnea says standing up, and leaving the room, leaving Bella confused.

Bella looks at her forearm, and then looks at Linnea leaving. Something doesn't sit right with Bella, she feels a sense of dread. Though perhaps she is just tired, and anxious over the case. She sure feels tired, very tired. Bella gets up suddenly deciding to follow Linnea.

Approaching the bathroom, the door is slightly ajar, and light is shining through. Bella grabs hold of the handle, struggling to keep her eyes open, why was she so tired, "Hey Linnea, are you alright?"

"Don't come in," Linnea says, but her voice is deep and angry.

Bella still holding on the door knob, though now using it to keep her balance, calls out, "Linnea? Your voice, you sound like a.. Linnea, I'm coming in." Bella push the door, and it swings open, revealing a squatting Linnea, holding her arm as blood drips unto the floor, a bloody pair of scissors at her feet, "Linnea! What are you doing?!" Bella takes a step back, losing balance. She looks around and grabs the sink to steady herself.
rob 2 cutting.jpg
"Today is the day, you slut," Linnea says, standing from her squat. She struts towards Bella, her voice still deep, as if it were coming from a different person.

Bella shakes her head, she can barely stay awake, "Slut..? why did you..? I thought... we're friends.."

Linnea smiles, though no joy is visible on her face, just hate, "Friends? oh no, no no. It's okay, you'll soon understand." Linnea raises a hand, and places it on Bella's chest, she cups Bella's breast, and grin, "still my best work, if I do say so myself," Linnea says, and then looks down to her own chest, "Well, second best." She laughs and with her hand still on Bella's boob, she gently pushes the confused girl, causing her to lose her balance, and hit the floor. Bella loses consciousness.

~~~~

"AHHHHHH!" Bella yells, as she awakes suddenly. She feels the cold air, harden her nipples, she immediately hugs herself trying to retain warmth. Her legs are completely exposed, she's just wearing an incredibly skimpy pair of panties. On her feet are a pair of very impractical pair of sky high heels. Covering her breasts is a tight fitting, mid-drift baring top. The panties, the heels, and the top are all the same hot pink color. The only difference in color appears on the top, in blood red spray paint the word "sissy" is displayed across her chest. Bella feels tears fill her eyes, "oh no, oh no." Bella runs her hands through her hair, and wipes her tears, "oh no, oh no." Somebody knows, her identity. Bella looks around, she's in a cage, it looks like an oversized bird cage, she's in some kind of abandoned warehouse. In the middle of the large room is her cage. Bella grasps the bars, they're sturdy. Bella tries to remember what happened. She was in the bathroom, she was with Linnea. Linnea! Linnea cut herself, and then said a lot of mean stuff. Bella holds her throbbing head in her hands.
rob 2 caged.jpg
"Don't over exert that tiny brain of yours, sissy," Linnea says walking from the shadows. Bella looks up her mouth agape in shock, Linnea is wearing a trench coat, a matching hat, and sunglasses, "you can close your mouth, sissy, there aren't any cocks around." Linnea laughs.

Fighting back tears, Bella says, "who are you?"

"You're the little detective aren't you? figure it out."

Bella look down at her cleavage, she frowns, "You said these were your best work, but Dr. Elliot did these, I didn't know you then."

"Bingo," Linnea says obviously enjoying her power over Bella.

"Oh my god," Bella says as a tingle goes down her spine, "Tommy?"

"My favorite patient," Tommy replies, taking off his sunglasses.

"But, but you're a.." Bella is unable to find the words. She's unable to picture her former Doctor as this small sexy girl in front of her.

Tommy grabs his breasts squeezing them together, "Yes, I've been through some changes, but you know a thing or two about that. The board of medical practice deemed my procedure dangerous, but obviously it worked beautifully, just as I knew it would. I've retained the brain of a middle aged man, but with this body, I could pass for a teenaged girl. It's the medical breakthrough of the century."

"But why?" Bella ask, horrified at what her doctor had done to himself, "Why make yourself a girl?"

"Oh dear girl," Tommy says approaching the cage, "the only reasons to do anything... Love. I'm sure he didn't tell you, but I knew Bruce why we were kids. And although he never knew it, I was so in love with him, but alas Bruce was not interested. He always preferred the soft and supple touch of a woman, disgusting if you ask me. So my love and I were not meant to be, and I dealt with that for as long as I could. Bruce never married, and didn't keep a girlfriend for longer than a week, so I knew that at least no one else would take my love from me." Tommy suddenly makes eye contact with Bella who is gripped with terror, "And then, of course, you came into the picture. First I thought nothing of you, another Gotham bimbo, who will come and go from Bruce's life. But you stuck around, and then as fate would have it, you came to me, asking for gender therapy, and hormone shots. The seed of an idea was born. Bruce would never love me as I am, but he loved you. From there it was the simple matter of replacing you."

"You befriended me," Bella interrupts, "to get to know me, so you could replace me, you were studying me, you used me."

"Very good, perhaps that brain is good for something other than thinking about your next helping of cum," Tommy says laughing at Bella. Bella can't help the tears as they run down her face. "Oh am I making you sad, sissy? Good. You have no idea how hard it was spending time with you, pretending to be your friend. Insufferable. The only thing that kept me alive was the thought of finally killing you, and having my Brucey all to myself. If I didn't have those other girls, I surely would have snapped quicker. No sissy is going to keep me from my man."

"Other girls?"

Tommy looks at Bella, and grin, "Oh, I suppose there's no harm in telling the caged sissy my secrets. Well it began as a sort of research, I wanted to study the bone structure, and facial musculature, I was creating the most beautiful face, and field research was needed. But after awhile, I suppose, I grew a taste for it, a great stress relievers to be sure."

"What is?" Bella asks clenching her teeth in red hot anger.

"I believe you know exactly what I'm referring to, But if your sissy brain can't keep up, let me spell it out for you, I murdered all those girls, and you know what? I was picturing you, at the end I even made one wear a god awful red wig. That one felt good, but it was a little sloppy, the cops probably found a strand, but it was worth it."

Bella takes a step back, she feels as though all the breath has left her body, she grabs a bar to stabilize, "You're insane," she manages to whisper.

"Insane!" Tommy shrieks, taking a leap forward, tightly grasping the bars of the cage with both hands, yelling, "I'll tell you what's insane, the supposed 'second greatest detective' was best friends with a serial killer, who has now captured her, and plans to assume her life! You're not a real girl, and you're not even a real hero. All those deaths are on you, I may have done the deed, but I right under your cute little nose, but your arrogance and negligence got those girls killed. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time keeping up this charade of femininity they'd be alive. How many died when you were trying out new ways to style that obnoxious hair of yours? or should I say ours. Gotham and Bruce deserve a lot more than some fake hero fake girl sissy."

"I'm not a sissy," Bella says in quiet voice, completely defeated.

"Oh yes you are, you don't deserve Bruce, you're not a real woman, you're a liar. A sissy freak. "

"Well what does that make you," Bella yells through her tears.

Tommy, undoes the tied strap of his trench coat, and in a fluid motion undresses himself. Completely nude, trench coat on the cold floor, Tommy strikes a pose with his dainty hands on his curvaceous hips.

Bella's eyes fall from Tommy face, examining his body. His bouncing breasts still jiggle from his sudden undressing. His toned arms, and womanly hands sit delicately on his smooth frame. But where Bella was expecting a tiny penis, or a tuff of hair, instead she sees a hairless mound, with a slit just out of sight between the man's shapely legs. A vagina. Bella's mouth again falls open, "it's a.. you have a.."

"Oh yes, sissy take it in, this might be the first time you've seen one in person, isn't it? Ha, there is some humor in that I suppose. As you can see. I do not cut corners, my love for Bruce is real, I'm willing to do anything. That little bump in your panties, tells me you're not. Tell me, why didn't you get the procedure?"

Still speechless, Bella stutters, "I don't know, I was scared."

"Scared yes, that makes sense, but then again if you were really a girl, why would you hesitate?"

"I am a girl," Bella begins weakly, barely believing her words.

"Really because from where I'm standing you just look like a confused boy playing dress up," Tommy says, and then he moves a hand down caressing his shapely body, landing on his womanly mound, slipping a finger in, he says, "you could pull those panties down, and we could compare.."

Bella does nothing, but stares as her tormentor pleasures himself.

"That's what I thought, who do you think Bruce will prefer, I'm a real woman, and you're just a gold digging, thrill seeking sissy. I chose to become a woman, for Bruce, for love. Honestly I'd feel sorry for you.. if I didn't hate you." Tommy removes his hand from the slit between his legs, "I don't want to cum yet, I want my first time to be with Bruce, I can't wait for his cock to enter me, make me a full woman. His woman."

Bella sinks to the floor defeated, she shivers as her exposed ass hits the cold floor, "Why am I still alive?"

"You haven't outlived your usefulness, yet, little sissy, besides that was the deal, I get Bruce, and I leave you here."

"Deal?" Bella says though her voice is barely a whisper.

"I can't explain everything to you, sissy. I have to go, my love awaits me." Tommy turns around, bends over to retrieve his trench coat, giving Bella a final view of his pussy, Tommy slips on the coat, and struts away.

"He will never believe I'm you!" Bella calls out, "he loves me, not you. Me!"

Tommy turns back around, walks slowly toward Bella, "Oh sweetie. Bruce doesn't love you. Sure he may love the soft feel of your young flesh, the way your cute ass looks in booty shorts, those big swaying tits I gave you, or the feeling of your warm mouth and supple lips around his cock, but he doesn't love you. He will toss you aside like nothing. In a way, I'm doing you a favor. If you live to appreciate it."

"Bruce wouldn't do that to me. He loves me. Please Linnea, don't do this," Bella protests lamely.

"Linnea was just a part I played to get close to you. I'm not Linnea. Hell, I'm not Tommy anymore, I'm Bella, or excuse me," Tommy clears his throat, and continues in a sweet feminine voice, I'm Bella Grayson, I live in Wayne Manor, and I love my boyfriend Bruce Wayne, he buys me all kinds of pretty clothes." Tommy giggles girlishly as Bella stares blankly at the man doing a near perfect imitation of her. Tommy skips gleefully away.

Bella sits silently, sobbing. Her arms lay limp at her sides. How could this have happened. She had been tricked, fooled, manipulated. Her doctor had transformed himself into a woman, to steal her boyfriend, ruin her life, and murder innocent girls. And now he'll have Bruce. Bruce! Bella suddenly jumps up. She can't sit around while that psycho bitch is stealing her man. Bella looks around the room. There are only three things in the room, her cage, a generator, and a light hanging above her cell. Bella looks over every inch of her cage. No loose bars, no weak points at all. And nothing in reach. Damn. Bella finds the lock, it requires a key, probably the one that Tommy was wearing around his neck. If she had thought ahead she could have drawn Tommy close and attempted to grab the key, but she was too busy feeling sorry for herself to focus. Bella shakes her head, now she's feeling sorry for herself for feeling sorry for herself. It's time to to focus, she has to free herself and save Bruce.

Bella looks around for anything she could use to pick the lock. She is reminded of the emptiness of her cage, she only has what is on her. Bella runs her hands through her hair, "come on, come on, come on," She says as she rakes through her mane, "Yes!" Bella pulls out a bobby pin, but it won't be enough to pick the lock. She then take off one of her dangling earrings. She slightly bends the needle. She takes a deep breath in and out, trying to remain composure.

Bella sticks the earring hook in to the lock using it as a tension wrench, then with her other hand she sticks the bobby pin in, and begins rakes the lock's pins. It's difficult working around the bars, and the bobby pin isn't the ideal size, but Bella listens for the locking mechanism, and it's working. After a few more minutes of raking the pins, hoping for the best, Bella feels the tension wrench loosen, she turns it, and the lock pops open.

"Yes, yes, yes," Bella says as she opens the heavy door of her cell, it creaks loudly. Bella steps out, these heels she's wearing are all kinds of impractical, but generally it's better to have shoes than not, and Bella doesn't know if she's at the beginning of a gauntlet or the end. Heading in the same direction Tommy went, Bella begins clicking away, trying not to think about Tommy's words, and how much she wishes they didn't resonate. What if she really was just a sad, delusional boy? What if she hadn't been so focused on figuring out her new female identity, would those girls still be alive. Bella shudders, and an immense feeling of shame shots through her body.

Bella looks up from her self loathing, and in the distance, a figure is running towards her from the shadows. Unable to make out who or what is running at her, Bella turns on her heels and begins running away. Or the closest approximation to running that her heels, and outfit can manage. Her boobs bounce wildly, and she makes her escape, and she wishes for a bra, and maybe something that would actually cover her ass.

"Wait Batgirl," a deep and commanding voice calls out.

Bella stops in her tracks, she turns, "Batman?" She smiles widely as her hero stands before her, clad in his dark suit, "Batman!" She rushes towards him, no longer caring about how silly she looks. Embracing him tightly she looks up, "how did you find me?"

"I'm Batman," Batman says, "It's what I do."

Bella looks at him strangely, it's rare for Bruce to make a joke, especially as Batman. "We have to get out of here, we have to stop Tommy,"

"Sure, sure, we'll do that," Batman says smiling down at the scantily clad sexy minx hanging off him, "But first, some sugar baby." Batman leans down, and tightly grasps Bella by her exposed buttocks.

A confused Bella squirms a little, caught off by the sudden and unprompted move. The aggressive ass groping is unlike Bruce, but Bella can't deny it's nice to feel some warmth down there. Perhaps Bruce is just turned on by her appearance. Bella parts her lips, leaning up to match the tall man. Their lips meet.

Bella pulls away quickly, pushing the man away, she wipes her mouth, and spits on the floor, "You are not Batman."

"How could you say such a thing, of course I am," the man says, holding out his cape as if to prove his point.

"No you are not," Bella says through angry clenched teeth.

"Listen baby, you've been through a lot, you're just tired, let daddy take care of you," the man says, taking a step towards Bella.

Bella responds quickly, using her long legs to deliver a perfectly executed butterfly kick directly hitting the man's face. The man recoils, taking a few steps back, holding his face in his hands, concealing the damage. The man begins laughing into his hands, "Okay, okay, you got me, you sweet little thing, but you gotta admit, it's a tough role to play." The man looks back up to Bella revealing his heavily disfigured face, his facial features are all out of place, as if Bella's kick had made his face as malleable as …clay.

"What are you?" Bella says not hiding the disgust in her voice.

"What does it look like, you slut," Clayface says, returning to his natural gravely voice. He stands up, as his body slowly morphs, the blacks of the costume, grow and stretch, changing color into a light brown, "I'm a monster," He roars as bits of clay are shot at Bella.

Bella takes a few steps back and takes a fighting pose, but she has no hope of facing him in combat, he's grown to almost 12 feet, as Bella stands dwarfed by the monstrous figure.
rob 2 clayfight.jpg
"I'm supposed to keep you here, sweetie, and I wanted to go about it all nice. Maybe have some fun, but you've forced my hand," Clayface rapidly extends his arm in Bella's direction, she flips out of the way, but as she lands she dodges another extended arm. This is not a winning strategy, Bella thinks, as she continues to dodge Clayface's attacks. She can't keep this up. "Come on baby, what's wrong, am I not good enough for a pretty girl like you? You're just like all the other skanks, you'll through yourself, and spread your legs at the handsome guy, but as soon as someone doesn't meet your standard, you treat them like dirt!"

Bella runs, and takes position behind her former cage, buying some time, "Haven't you ever heard of 'being yourself' maybe if you didn't hide in other people's bodies, you'd have more luck!"

"Yeah right," Clayface says as he effortlessly phases through the bars, "All girls like you care about is status, money, and jawlines, nothing good happens to guys like me."

Bella tries to take a moment to think, which is quite a difficult thing to do while running around in heels, and skimpy panties trying to avoid a gigantic clay monster. The way Clayface is talking, he's not making his desires subtle, maybe he can be reasoned with. Not all criminals are deranged lunatics. Bella steps back from the cage, as Clayface morphs around the bars allowing easy passage, "Wait, Mr. Face, I'm sorry, I don't know your name?" Bella holds her hands up.

Clayface is confused by the girl's sudden politeness, "Karlo. Basil Karlo."

"Mr. Karlo," Bella begins.

"Basil is fine, sweet thing."

"Basil, look, someone is in trouble, I need to help them, will you please let me go," Bella says still holding her arms up, but side stepping to her left.

"Honey, your plea warm my heart, or what's left of it, but I'm being paid a lot to keep your juicy ass right in that cage. I'm really sorry."

Bella continues side stepping, "Oh please, sir, isn't there anything I can do?" Bella purrs.

Clayface's face twists in consideration, "I don't know little miss, the guy I'm working for is wicked smart, and you saw that crazy lady. Not the type of people I wanna cross, especially to help a bat."

Bella pouts her lip, "Oh okay, if you're not your own man, that's okay. I understand you have to answer to your masters..."

"Hey, Clayface ain't got no masters. I'll help you out, but I'm gonna need more than just the feeling of a good deed, my heart ain't the only thing that swells for you, kitten."

Bella stops side stepping, positioning herself in front of the generator, she smiles coly, fluttering her eyelashes, "I think something can be arranged," Bella says lowering her hands, sexily caressing her scantily clad body. Clayface smiles, almost unable to believe his luck, "Well what are you waiting for big boy, come and get me."

With the direct invitation, a horny Clayface reels back his arm, and extends it rapidly reaching for his sexy prize. At the last second, Bella backflips, and takes cover. Clayface's arm pierces the generator, and the current is transferred into his body, he yells in pain as the electricity shoots through his body, the heat and power is too much for his body, and he loses consistency. Clayface explodes, coating the walls in clay.

Bella looks up from his cover, she stands, and examines the clay, most of it seems inactive, laying motionless, but one pile is still quivering slightly. Bella sigh in relief, she hadn't intended on killing Basil, just incapacitating him, and it looks like she was successes, not wanting to push her luck, Bella minces towards the exits clicking away in her towering heels, "What a creep," she says, wiping a bit of clay from her cleavage.

Bella pushes the exit door open, and winces as she is exposed to the light of day. She steps to the busy Gotham street, and is suddenly very aware of her clothing. Completely embarrassed and red faced, Bella crosses her arms, covering the word on her top, that she doesn't even want to think of. "Excuse me," Bella says meekly to a passing business man, "Could I use your phone to call a cab, I don't have my things."

The business man, smirks at the innocent looking girl, he turns off his earpiece, "I'll do it for a kiss," he says.

Bella scoffs, "Don't you men ever think of anything else?" In anger, Bella puts her hands on her hips, preparing to further scold the man.

But with her chest revealed, the man reads her shirt, "Nevermind," he says walking away leaving Bella further embarrassed, and feeling worse. She crosses her arms again.

"I'm not a sissy," Bella mumbles under her breath, as tears fill her eyes.

"I'll call you a cab honey," a woman says from behind Bella. Bella turns and smiles, looking at the woman as if she were an angel, "Men are the worst, aren't they?"

Bella just nods eagerly, and waits for the cab.

Bella swings her legs into the car, trying to avoid the duration of time her legs are spread. Tommy hadn't provided Bella with a Gaffe, so her little Dick Grayson poked out a bit from her panties. Thankfully most men tend to stare at the globes seated on her chest, she's hoping the cab driver is the same. He looks at her through the rear view mirror, he raises an eyebrow as he takes in the enticing sight of the skimpily dressed busty beauty seated properly in his back seat, long legs tightly pressed together, "Where to, ma'am?"

"Wayne Manor."

End of Part 5

Author's Note: Diggity-Damn. A lot of reveals. Linnea is evil. Linnea is Tommy. Tommy is repressed gay man in love with Bruce. And also a serial killer/surgical genius. I hope everyone kept up with that, there will be a test at the end. Jokes aside, I sincerely hope you enjoyed this action packed chapter of my story. Thanks for reading.

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ch-changes

Podracer's picture

(Bowie is on the radio) wow, who are we really looking at? Not who we thought, apparently!

"Reach for the sun."