What’s It’s Like for A Girl Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Max looks up at the ceiling as she laid in bed. Today was the big reveal to the girls swim team. Her mother told her that coach Karr, the girls swim team was going to be attending the pool party as well. They had gone out last night and bought snacks, chicken, and such for a cookout on the grill.

Some of the parents already knew what was going on and contacted her mother. They had gotten together and talked about the situation and there had been some heated debate about her using the girl's locker room and bathroom at school.

She gets up and put her robe on. Her mother told her if she was going to wearing some of the skimpy lingerie around the house or sleep in them. She’ll need to cover up when she leaves her bedroom. She didn’t mind, because the robe was made of silk.

Max slips her kitty cat slippers on and heads downstairs to grab some breakfast. No one was in the kitchen when she walks in. She grabs some eggs, sausage patties from the refrigerator and starts cooking them.

Max selects some music from her cellphone to listen to, while she is fixing breakfast for herself. While the eggs were cooking, she toasts some slices of bread in the toaster oven. Just as the eggs were ready to plate, her older sister comes stumbling into the kitchen.

Donna had smelled the sausage and eggs cooking when she came downstairs. She wanted coffee and didn’t care about anything else. When she walked into the kitchen, she spotted her little sister making her favorite breakfast. She just ignores her and walks over to the coffee machine and start brewing a cup of coffee for herself.

She had been in the living room last night when some of the parents of the girls on the swim team had come over. They had heard about Max switching from the men's swim team to the girls swim team. They also learned that Max would have access to the girl’s locker room and bathroom.

The discussion had gotten a little heated, until Mrs. Summers, stepped in. She had to remind them that Max had rights as well as a transgender student. She has never known Max to do anything improper and that she would defend her in court.

A lot of the parents knew Mrs. Summers and her law firm were very good. They very rarely lost a court case. Also, Mrs. Summers and her law firm supported the LGBTQ community and have won several lawsuits, including ones where people use religion to justify their discrimination against the LGBTQ community.

Once Donna has had a few sips of her coffee, she looks at her little sister “you have stirred up a hornet's nest with your intentions to continue swimming.”

“Tough, if people can’t accept change, then they need to move to Siberia or some other country. I have the right to pursue my dreams and things I enjoy.” Max takes a bite of her breakfast sandwich.

“You do know this isn’t over with?”

“I know.” Max takes another bite out of her sandwich.

“So, which swimsuit are you going to wear today?” Donna takes a sip of her coffee. She was just like her mother and took cream and sugar in
her coffee.

“I was thinking about wearing my blue color string bikini, today. That way the girls can see what I look like dressed, as a girl.” Max figures her string bikini and the fake breasts and such will give the girls some idea what they will be seeing.

“If you need any help getting ready, let me know.” Donna figured the blue string bikini her sister liked wearing should work.

Max cleans up her mess and starts prepping everything for her guest. Her mother comes into the kitchen and watches her daughter as she prepares everything.

“Are you nervous, sweetie?” Laura wonders how her daughter was feeling.

“A little, mom. I mean so far everyone that knows me, is willing to accept me.” Max’s friends from yesterday had slowly accepted her.

There was still some reservation from some of her friends, but most of them accepted her. She looks at everything and hopes it would be enough.

“Well, I’m going to go and get ready.”

“Alright, sweetie.” Laura watches as Max heads out of the kitchen.

Donna glances at her mother “do you think she is rushing things, mom?”

“No, if Max is going to do as she says she is going to do. This is going to be the perfect opportunity for her to come out. I just hope that the other students at school accept her.”

“It’s going to be a challenge for her, mom. However, I think Max can handle it.” Donna wishes she could be in school to protect her sister.

Max heads upstairs to her bedroom and starts getting ready for her guest. She hops into the shower and makes sure anybody hair she has is remove, especially on her legs and such. Once she is done with her shower and checking her body. She heads back into her bedroom and starts applying her waterproof breasts. Once they are attached to her chest, She tucks as Mrs. Wolfhart explained to her. She gave her a few suggestions for using a medical adhesive to help hold everything.

It wasn’t like she had a big penis or anything. Once she was tucked properly, she ties on her bottom and checks herself in the mirror. She looked like she had a normal girl's bottom. She puts her top on and adjusts it to hold her false breasts.

Max checks herself out in the full-length mirror in her bedroom. Everything she had on looked good and there was no way you could tell she was a boy. Her body had started developing curves, thanks to taking her sister's birth control pills.

Coach Karr pulls up to Max’s house and park. She was curious about what Max was going to look like a dress in a girl's swimsuit. She was also there to put some of the girl's parents at ease about Max. She figures if Max passes as a girl wearing a female suit, then there shouldn’t be many problems. However, if Max looks still looks kind of Manish, there might be a problem with her swimming this year. She gets out of her car and head up to the front door and ring the doorbell.

Donna was going to go up and change into her swimsuit when she heard the doorbell “I got it, mom.”

Donna detours towards the front door and looks through the peephole to see who it was. She spots coach Karr standing on the other side. She
opens the front door “coach, Karr, it's nice to see you. Won’t you come in please?”

Coach Karr was surprised when the door opened and standing on the other side was Donna, Max’s older sister. Even though Donna was never on the girl’s swim team, she was on the field and track team.

“It’s nice to see you again, Donna. How are things going, now that you are out of school?” Mrs. Karr steps into the house.

“I’m wishing I was back in school.”

“Some of us, do wish we were back in school.” Coach Karr walks into the house.

Donna closes the front door and escorts Mrs. Karr to the den. She takes a seat on one of the love seats.

“Would like anything to drink, Mrs. Karr?”

“No thank you, I’m fine, Donna. So, what do you think about Max wanting to be on the girl's swim team?”

“I think you are getting an excellent swimmer, Mrs. Karr.”

“Would you be bothered by her dressing in the same dressing room as you?” Mrs. Karr wanted to see what Max’s sister felt.

“To be honest, Mrs. Karr I would be a little bothered by it. However, I think with time, I would overcome it. I think that’s what some of the girls
on the swim team are going to need, is time.”

“Time for what?” Max had come downstairs and walked into the den.

“I was just asking your sister a question, Max.” Mrs. Karr couldn’t believe how Max was dressed.

There was no way anyone could say Max was a guy. She looked too much like a girl in the string bikini she was wearing. Mrs. Karr was amazed at how Max looked.

“Max, can you turn around so I can see what you look like?”

“Sure, Mrs. Karr.” Max turns around slowly in a circle for Mrs. Karr to examine her.

Donna watches as her little sister turned around for Mrs. Karr. A knowing smirk appears on her face because she knew Max could fool Mrs. Karr easily.

Mrs. Karr stands up and walks over to Max. She couldn’t believe how she looked.

“Are those real or fake, Max?” Mrs. Karr was looking at Max’s breasts.

“Fake, Mrs. Karr. My own are in the process of coming in. I figure I would wear these to give me a more female looking figure.”

“What measurements did you use for them?” Mrs. Karr was curious.

“Mine. Since I used to let her wear my clothes, she based her fake breasts on my measurements.”

Donna looks at her little sister. She knew Max wanted to be like her for a long time.

Mrs. Karr just shakes her head “if you dress like this during practices and meets, there will be no way anyone could ever tell you were born a male, Max.”

Just as Mrs. Karr says that the doorbell rings.

“I’ll go and see who it is.” Max turns and walks out of the den.

up
185 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

They are in for a shock

Samantha Heart's picture

When the girls see Max they will be VERY surprised to see her once & for all.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Passed the first test

Jamie Lee's picture

Max is stirring the pot of attitudes by coming out as a girl. The guys she knows already questioning her, and now Mrs. Karr. It's now a matter of time before parents do more than voice their concerns.

Others have feelings too.