Carla & Julian - Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

boy-crush-girl-_2.jpg
Carla & Julian - Chapter 7

By Julie D Cole

I couldn’t speak I just focused on her eyes hoping for some sort of recognition since I didn’t feel different. She didn’t get angry nor did she burst out laughing. Instead she let go of her suitcase and Rosa stepped forward to stop it toppling over.

She held out her arms and at last I saw a smile on her lips and as it widened across her face she took two steps towards me and I felt the life come back into my legs so I could step towards her.

‘Julian you look so different. What’s happened? Who has cast a spell on you? You look so sweet dressed like this. Are my eyes deceiving me?’

We hugged for ages and I was too scared to kiss her dressed as I was but it didn’t seem to matter as she took the initiative.’

‘Julian you smell so nice and who has done this to you and turned you into Juliana? And who is this? A new girlfriend? I hope not.’

‘I guess mum chose the outfit and this is our friend Rosa who has been looking after us and escorting us whilst we’ve been here. Apart from my spell at dad’s office of course that was a bit of a pain.’

They shook hands and I could see that Carla was eying Rosa cautiously. ’Well thanks Rosa or whoever did what I’ve wanted to do since Julian and I first became friends. Did you do this for me?’

‘Not exactly. Well I did and I didn’t. Well the outfit is part of a collection mum bought for me and you saw the dress she bought that you said you liked.’

‘Yes I liked it but you still looked like Julian and you looked slightly awkward. Something has happened to you because even in shorts you look like Juliana. Where has he gone?’

Rosa stepped in as she could sense I wanted to tell Carla more but was tongue-tied. ‘We took a detour to see a friend of mine who tweaked a few things and added a bit of padding to complete the effect. Julian has something planned for tomorrow for the two of you that would have been difficult. But now it will be fine.’

‘Oh I’m intrigued. Is it something we can do together? I hope so.’

I got my tongue back. ‘Yes it’s a nice relax at a spa and some treatments like mum had yesterday whilst I was in the sauna.’

‘Oh that sounds nice after my weekend and the long flight but what about you? Are you having treatment too?’

‘All being well thanks to Rosa here. She offered a solution and her friend is amazing. She did something to me but I was scared you might hate it so I’ve been on eggshells since we left her studio. It’s not permanent. It’s just for tomorrow. Then back to normal in time to go home or before dad sees me like this.’

‘I should definitely call you Juliana now I think. Have you grown boobies with this treatment you had. I’m sure I felt a swelling?’

‘No these are just temporary.’

‘Oh well they suit you so don’t throw them away. Are you wearing a bra?’

‘No I can’t detach them. Well I can but only after we’ve been in the spa. I don’t have a bra to wear and we came to the airport directly.’

She smiled. ‘Good job they are not a few sizes larger then like mine. You’d have very little choice.’

‘It was Maria who decided. I needed to hide them from dad in case we see him later. Even if I try to avoid him, he knows you are joining us and he’ll want to see you and talk to you about one of his hair brained schemes I’m sure.’

Rosa took the suitcase as we headed to meet the car and driver and Carla took hold of my arm and after a few steps held my hand.

‘I’m so relieved you aren’t angry Carla. I have let mum influence me since she spends so much time alone and I know that she would have liked a daughter.’

‘Well I guess you are lucky to be able to carry it off. Good job you aren’t built like a footballer or you’d really feel embarrassed in that outfit. Probably Maria would have needed to use a couple of basketballs. How are they staying in place?’

We laughed and I told her that Veronica was a prosthetics expert and they were held using adhesive.

‘Oh you are stuck with them then?’
I guess that’s true. So best you keep your hands off. Could be you’ll get attached to them.’

‘Just give me chance.’

Rosa left us to chat in the back seat of the car as we chatted about Carlas weekend and the wedding and she explained a little about her extended family and her cousin with whom she got along but who was a different personality and a little spoiled in Carlas opinion. Her husband had seemed really nice and went out of his way to be friendly. They had met at university and a lot of their friends were guests at the wedding. Hence Carla had felt a bit out of place and wished I’d been there.

‘So you didn’t find any eligible batchelors then? Nobody trying to pair you off?’

‘No but there were quite a few unattached girls.’

‘Oh so you were on the look-out for girls were you?’

‘No silly. I meant plenty of choice. Lots of girls on the look-out. Anyway I’m not looking.’

‘Why?’

‘I realised something whilst I was at the wedding. People people are thrown together and some are long term friends who everybody expect to marry. Sometimes it’s sexual attraction and sometimes they are scared of being left on the shelf. I’m none of those. I believe in finding a soul mate.’

‘I guess that’s the best option for a long and happy marriage. So I tend to agree with you.’

‘Yes and I came here since I bought a gift for you that I couldn’t wait to give to you. I wasn’t sure if I was doing the right thing when I bought it. Then when I saw you at the airport I had a light-bulb moment.’

‘Oh so no gift then You changed your mind?’

‘No. This isn’t the right time or the right place. It’s not what I planned.’
‘Well there is no time like the present. To give a present I hope.’
‘But now I’m stuck. I’ve said too much. I guess what I was trying to say was that I think that I’ve found my soul mate.’

‘Oh. Anybody I know?’

‘Julian when I passed you at the airport I did notice you but I didn’t recognise you. I thought you looked so cute and beautiful. Then you called my name and I realised why I’d noticed you. My dream girl was calling out to me.’

‘You mean you thought I was a girl and you fancied me?’

‘No. I knew I’d already found my soul mate and she was turning me on.’

‘You like me like this? Dressed as female with boobs and all?’

‘Yes of course I do. Remember the fun we had a spring break. Two girls making love.’

‘How could I forget. That first night will stay with me forever.’

‘Well I might as well give you my gift since the cat is out of the bag. Her I hope you like it.’

I opened the gift bag and removed a small black velvet. It was a diamond ring.’

Then Carla whispered to me. ‘Will you be my soul mate? ‘

‘Thanks Carla. This is beautiful. Does this mean what I think it means?’

‘Yes of course so will you accept it?’

‘Of course I will. ‘

‘But you know what it means don’t you?’
‘Are you saying we should get married?’

‘Of course I am. What else?’

‘Wow that’s a co-incidence. Mum and dad have been pestering me and hoping I would ask you.’

‘So why didn’t you? I’m still available.’

‘But you’ve just asked me and I haven’t had chance to buy a ring yet. I didn’t think you’d want me.’

‘Well now you know so what is it to be? Shall we? Yes or no?’

We hugged kissed and both said yes in unison just as we arrived at the hotel. The ring fitted and as we got out of the car Rosa offered her congratulations. She had heard most of it.

We went to the check-in to add Carla to the account and arrange a separate key card and headed to our room thanking Rosa for her help. Once in the room Carla closed the door and put her suitcase on the stand. I looked in the full-length mirror and my new breasts were quite evident, so I wasn’t sure I’d be able to hide them from dad. Carla put her arms around me and kissed my neck and ear and I turned to fully embrace her and return the favour.

‘Carla, there is something else that Maria did that was fixed into position to ensure we can enjoy tomorrows treat together at the spa.’

‘Never mind just lets relax for a short while. I’ve missed you. I’m so glad you said yes.’

‘We both said yes I recall. But I don’t want you to get too excited yet, not until after tomorrow at least. I’d like to call mum and meet her to tell her our news. She will be so happy.’

‘ I guess I can wait a little longer. I suppose I should let my mum know too. She might be a little shocked though and she’ll probably think this is on the bounce from my cousins wedding and that I felt out on a limb.’

‘Thanks, I think that’s important for both our sakes. I hope she considers me good enough because after all I might have been born in Mexico but I’m Chinese really and you’re 100% American.’

‘Yes 100% American of Spanish descent. So tell me what you meant about this Maria girl fixing something else. Has she put a bet on you losing your virginity or something? She missed the bet if my memory serves me well.’

‘Well I told you that she is a prosthetics expert and I Rosa told me that she does work for film studios.’

‘So let me see her handiwork. You look to have a real set of boobs there under your top.’

I turned away and removed my top before turning back to face her as she sat on the bed. Her eyes widened.

‘Amazing. They look real. Can I touch them.’

‘Of course, but take care because the glue may still be wet.’

‘Funny. Can you feel my touch.’

‘No of course not. She is not that good.’

‘Well she has a touch. A magic touch. The shape and size are so natural and the colouring is perfect. Seems you’ve got the look without the risk we women have. How long do they stay in place?’

‘Well they are semi-permanent and the adhesive is good under water or in the shower. I can go back to her the day after tomorrow and she’ll remove them using solvent.’

‘What if you like them and you want to keep them? I like them.’

‘Probably for up to 3 months I’ll have to call and ask. But it’s not under consideration. I was doing it as my treat so we could have a nice day together and I could join you in the sauna and the jacuzzi.’

‘Well what about down below? You can’t hide that, even with sticky tape.’

‘Well Maria explained the options and she used an attachment that has been used successfully in the film industry on film stars who felt they didn’t want to remove everything and expose themselves in close-up scenes.’

‘You mean you were fitted with a false pubis and other bits and pieces?’

‘If that is the technical term for this area then yes.’

‘Let me see. I’m intrigued. Does that mean you can still go to the bathroom as long as you sit down.’

‘Yes I have tested it before I left the studio and then again at the airport.’

‘But what if the adhesive gets onto your private parts,’

‘Maria is an expert and she handled everything from start to finish.’

‘I’m sure she did. Delicately I hope.’

We smiled together. That relaxed me enough to be confident to remove my shorts and lower my panties.

‘My God I’m going to have one fitted if that’s what she can do. Perfect lips. I could just kiss them.’

‘I turned away in embarrassment. ‘Sorry Carla this is too much in one go. Can we just go meet mum and tell her about our engagement?’

‘Let’s just shower first and let me change out of these clothes. At least let me look the part.’

We showered together and soaped each other and there was no evidence of the adhesive losing it’s strength or becoming detached. Carla gave me a closer scrutiny and was impressed with the finer details of my attachment but again the disadvantage on my part was the last of feeling as she touched me. But nevertheless she became aroused and she pushed me back against the wall and her tongue pushed its way between my teeth and deep into my throat. Then she reached out to turn off the shower and wrapped me in a soft white towel.

I called mum and we agreed to meet in the Executive lounge that gave us time to help dry each other and dress. Mum was waiting as I expected and she stood up to greet Carla with both of them pleased to see the other and hugging.

‘Mum I have some news. Well we have some news.’

‘I can see. Rosa already explained to me. Apparently her friend has been able to feminise you for tomorrow. I can see that she’s done a good job. Are you wearing a bra.’

‘Well mum that’s true but the news we have is bigger than that. Look at this ring. Carla and I have decided to get married. Do you think she should ask dad and that I should ask Carlas dad.’

‘Oh Julian, Carla it’s wonderful news. What a beautiful ring. Is that why you flew in from San Diego?’

‘Yes, I realised we were a perfect match and I should come to Mexico City whilst you were all together.’

‘Do your parents know?’

‘Not yet I wanted to be sure that you were happy first but mainly that Julian would agree.’

‘Well right now you look like two young women together. Very happy ones at that.’

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I had pretty much assumed that Carla.......

D. Eden's picture

Would love Juliana - that was a given. But the ring did surprise me.

Now the question is how does Julian’s father find out about Juliana, and how does he take it. And I am still concerned about the employees in the Mexico City office - especially the one woman.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Thanks Again

Yes the story is focused on the relationship between Carla and Julian during a short period of their lives that was influenced by a few events and a change of surroundings.

Jules

Young couple

Podracer's picture

Well, as far as they are concerned, this is a done deal and they would be happy, and Mum is Ok with that.
Dad, however.. A dedicated businessman, expecting number one son to follow the traditional family route in his footsteps? The clicking of heels behind him is going to be a big surprise.

"Reach for the sun."

Low hits high kudos

for this story and new comments are always appreciated. It was meant to be a short fun story around a video I saw but I decided to give more background related to the central characters. I'll refer readers to the video to let them decide if my story works when I reach that point. Thanks so much.

Jules

So...

Mantori's picture

... Carla does love Juliana and not Julian.

Well writen and a great chapter.

I also am wondering though how exactly the father will react to Juliana if she does get revealed to him...

Welll I hope we will soon find out.

Thank you as always.

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Seems so

I knew I shouldn't have started this story but I couldn't resist the temptation. I was supposed to get back to 'Summer With Em' but I have friends whose families suffered through the cultural revolution in China and I have great memories of working there and visiting remote regions as well as big cities. I also had several interesting trips to Mexico so perhaps this story has given me chance to reminisce a little. If we are lucky then real life can be just as much fun as fiction.

Jules

Thanks Again

I wondered if you'd like this story. But then you have encouraged me since day 1. Keep safe.

Jules

If she didn't know Julian

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

If she didn't know Julian would be as feminine and Juliana as possible why would she buy him a diamond ring like one would for proposing to a woman? Or did she have it in mind to do exactly what was already done to him before asking? Just curious on that part.

I really love this story and feel they are such a cute couple. Deserves a movie on lifetime or something. Such a sweet story.

So Sweet of You

Thanks for such a nice comment. I decided to post the next chapter in view of your positivity and because a few of my regular readers appear to like the story.

Jules

Now hold on...

Jamie Lee's picture

Carla made it clear she had no desire to get married or have children. And now she sees Julian/a as her soul mate and asked her/him to marry her. Julian/a then asked Carla. Did her cousin's wedding help change her mind, make her see that Julian was her soul mate?

There's one hitch that might not go over well with the parents. Carla is in love with Juliana, though she said she loves both Julian and Juliana. How will dad take to his new daughter, and who wears the wedding dress?

Since Carla is Julian/a's ticket to the USA, dad may be ecstatic over his new daughter. But will the couple accept working in his business that will be set up in the USA?

Others have feelings too.