A New Life-Kelly's Revenge Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Kelly wakes up the next day. Her arms were sore from all the sanding she did the day before. She gets up and heads towards her private bathroom. She loved the fact that she finally had her bathroom.

After doing her morning routine, she puts on a new romper she bought a few weeks ago. She and Victoria had been out shopping for new clothes. Victoria was helping her adjust to being a normal woman. She wanted to learn as much as she could about women's fashion from
Victoria. Victoria helped her find the right type of bra to wear after she had her breasts reduced.

She slips her house slippers on and heads towards the kitchen. She spots Charlie already up and drinking his coffee.

“Morning, Charlie.”

Charlie looks up when he hears Kelly’s voice. He watches as she comes walking into the kitchen.

“Morning, Kelly.” Charlie takes a sip from his coffee cup.

Kelly walks over to the coffee pot and pours herself a cup of coffee. She could smell that it was freshly brewed. She knew Charlie was the type of coffee drinker, that liked fresh coffee.

“Is Victoria still in bed?” Kelly adds Southern pecan creamer to her coffee.

“Yep, she’s still in bed.” Charlie had worn Victoria out last night.

Kelly grabs a prepackaged muffin that Victoria and she had bought. She sits down across from Charlie. She takes a sip of her coffee and pulls the top off her blueberry muffin.

While she is sitting at the kitchen table eating her muffin and drinking her coffee. She thinks about an idea that has been forming in her head. Her older brother’s birthday was coming up soon. She wanted to get revenge for what he and her other brother did to her.

The thing was, she would need to bring him either here to LA or go back to her hometown in disguise to get her revenge. She looks at Charlie

“Charlie, I’ve been thinking about getting revenge on my brother’s and my father for what they did to me.”

“I can understand why you would want to. What do you have in mind?” Charlie looks at Kelly and could understand why she wanted revenge.

“Well, what I want to do is put my brothers through what they did to me. I want them to experience what it felt like having artificial breasts glued to their body. Plus, I want to do to them what they did to me with the permanent makeup and being drugged and fucked by at least twenty men like they did me.”

“Well, that is going to take a lot of planning and a lot of money. Do you have an idea where you want to do this?”

“Not yet. As I said, I’ll either need to bring him here or set it up where I use to live. I’m thinking it might be better if I bring him here. I’m thinking, I could rent a place to throw a party and take my revenge there.” Kelly takes a sip of her coffee.

“Will that work for both of your brothers?” Charlie knew Kelly had two brothers.

“Yes and no. My second oldest brother is a lady’s man. I can lure him with a beautiful hooker.”

“What do you have planned for your father?” Charlie knew Kelly’s father was responsible for what happened to her.

“I was thinking he should experience what he did to me. He should experience the WALL.”

Charlie looks at Kelly and couldn’t believe she was thinking about the WALL. The wall was an underground sex club that women and some she males sold their sex for money. The unusual thing about it, the people were mounted to the wall in different position. That way any patron could come in and have sex with as many people they wanted too.

“You do know, that the place has a contract clause, don’t you?”

A smile appears on Kelly’s face “then my father should feel right at home. Maybe he’ll enjoy the treatment he’ll get while there. I just need to find a plastic surgeon that would be willing to do some surgery to him, like he did to me.”

“How about the doctor that did the plastic surgery on you? The one that gave you the basketball size breasts and your hips?”

“I don’t know his name. I’ll have to hire a private detective to find out.” Kelly didn’t know the name of the doctor who gave her the basketball size breasts and wide hips.

“I know just the person to do it.” Charlie knew a P.I. who could find out who the doctor was that gave Kelly her enormous breasts.

“Could you talk to them for me, please?”

“Sure, I’ll call them after I finish my coffee.” Charlie takes another sip of his coffee.

“Thanks.” Kelly takes another sip of her coffee.

After breakfast, Charlie calls his detective friend. He sets up an appointment for Kelly to meet with his friend. He watches as she hand wash her favorite coffee mug.

It had a little cartoon on the side of it. They had been out shopping one weekend at a flea market when Kelly spotted it. The stall that was selling it, hand made each mug. She made custom mugs for anyone who wanted one.

After Charlie makes the arrangement and Kelly finishes cleaning up their makeshift kitchen. She heads back to her bedroom and put her work boots on. The painters were due to come in and paint the living room, den, library, music room, and the billiard room. Kelly wanted Charlie to have a room he could bring his friends over to play pool or watch a football game and such in. She and Victoria weren’t into football or baseball.

“Hey Charlie, I’m going to be out front planting flowers and installing the garden lights.” Kelly comes walking into the main hall.

“Alright, I have a few things to do in here.”

Kelly grabs her sun hat to cover her head and shield her face from the sun. She has come to enjoy planting flowers and such at her new place.

She goes out the back door to the shed where the dirt, fertilizer, and her tools were. She loads up a wagon she had bought at the flea market for forty dollars and put together.

She glances at the thermometer and notices it was already eighty degrees outside and it was only nine in the morning. She heads back into the kitchen and grabs a couple of bottles of water and head back outside. Kelly follows the old path they cleaned up that lead to the front of the house.

She walks out to the courtyard and over to the old flower beds and starts cleaning them out. She had music playing as she worked. She takes a look at all the old flower beds and knew it was going to take all day to replant them.

Kelly grabs her mat, to kneel on. The last time she worked out in the garden, her knees bothered her for two days. She sings along with the music as she works.

up
218 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I want to see

Samantha Heart's picture

Those get whats coming to them. It will.be intresting to see what happens next.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.