A New Life-Kelly's Revenge Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

The Rusty Cowboy Lounge:
Kelly walks into the lounge and couldn’t believe how busy the place was. Victoria had come with her and was going to mingle while she met with the private detective. She was instructed to go to the VIP section and meet them. She was meeting someone in private room two.

Kelly walks up to the VIP section which was roped off. Standing guard was a huge guy decked out in black leather and spikes. She guesses the guy was at least seven feet tall and was built like a brick muscle wall. He looked to be of Arabic origins or from some sort of Middle Eastern country.

The guy looks at Kelly “this area is for VIP only, ma’am. You’ll have to leave.”

“I’m supposed to meet a person by the name of Blackie.” Kelly was sure that was the name she was given of private investigator.

“She’s waiting for you in lounge two.” Daher watches the expression on the cute girl's face change.

“Thank you.” Kelly was surprised that the private investigator she was meeting was a female.

Daher unhooks the rope and lets Kelly pass him. Once she was on the other side, he directs her to the private rooms.

“Thank you.” Kelly heads in the direction she was directed.

She finds the room and knocks on the door, before entering.

“Enter!” Mrs. Blackie was going over the material she had collected on Dr. Leonard Gillespie.

She couldn’t believe what she has found about him and how he is being protected by a secret organization of Doctor. She met an agent that had been sent to find out why she was investigating him. Once she informed the agent why she was looking into the dear doctor.

The agent informed her, that the doctor will cooperate with whatever revenge plan her client had planned. All she had to do in return was keep the secrets she had already gathered concealed. She agreed with the request.

She watches as a young woman in her late teens comes walking into the room. She stands up and holds her hand out.

“You must be Kelly Johnson. I’m Amy Alan Blackie. Please have seat.” Amy motions to the leather chair near her.

Kelly spots a young woman with shoulder-length strawberry red hair sitting on a leather sofa when she walks in. When the woman stands up, she had to be a few inches shorter than herself. She had a pleasant smile on her face as she shook her hand.

“And you must be the mysterious P.I. my friend told me about.”

“Speaking of which. I have some information about the doctor you hired me to investigate. What I would like to know from you. Is why you wanted me to investigate this doctor?” Amy looks at Mrs. Johnson.

“Because I want revenge for what he did to me. I also want him to do to my father what he did to me.” Kelly wanted her father to suffer.

“What exactly did Dr. Gillespie do to you, if you don’t mind me asking?” Amy was curious.

Kelly takes a deep breath “besides cutting my testicles off and implanting the biggest pair of breast implants that he could? He did plastic surgery to my hips, making me shapelier, and did work to my ass as well.”

“So, you use to be a male that was turned into a woman?” Amy could imagine what the woman in front of her would look like with huge breasts and such.

“I was already born with some feminine features, that I got teased a lot for. However, my brothers and father went further and did other things to me. My father paid Dr. Gillespie to make me look like a whore. He pimped my mouth and ass out to pay him back for the money he paid.”

Amy could understand now, why this woman wanted revenge. “So, you want the doctor to do the same thing he did to you, done to your father?”

“Yes! I’m paying my father back for what he did.”

“Alright, I’ll make the arrangement with the doctor to do the work. Afterward, don’t plan on seeing him for a while. The people he works for are going to punish him for the illegal type of things he has done to you and others.”

“Can I ask, who is going to punish him?” Kelly was curious.

“I don’t know that information. However, the group he belongs to has reassured me he will be punished.” Amy was reassured by their agent that Dr. Gillespie would be punished.

Kelly looked skeptical that the doctor would be. She hopes he does get punished.

“So, when can I meet up with the doctor, to tell him what I want to be done to my father?”

“Just tell me and I’ll make sure Dr. Gillespie does what you want.” Amy would make sure Mrs. Johnson's instructions are carried out.

Kelly informs Amy what she wants to be done to her father. Where he wanted him taken, afterward and display. She was already planned with the Wall’s owner and signed a contract for her father. Her father was going to experience what it is like to be used like a hunk of meat.

Amy couldn’t believe what this young girl was going to do to her father. She knew about the Wall and what they did inside the place. She has never been, but she has heard stories. She writes everything down and reads back the instructions.

“That’s it. So, what is my bill?” Kelly stopped by the bank and pulled the money she has earned so far.

“I’ll send you an itemized bill, Mrs. Johnson.” Amy didn’t like carrying around a lot of money.

“I’ll be looking for it.”

“Until then.”

Kelly gets up and walks out of the lounge. She heads out into the club and spots Victoria talking with a drag queen. She didn’t recognize the person.

Victoria was busy talking to her old friend, Spicy Candy. She spotted her after she and Kelly split up. She hadn’t known her friend would be
performing in the lounge. She watched her as she did her act up on stage and when she was done. She had tracked her down and talked her into having a few drinks with her.

“Hey, Vicky. Who’s your friend?” Kelly smiles at Spicy Candy.

“This is my friend, Spicy Candy. Or, should I say Mike Larsson?”

Mike looks at Kelly “Mike is fine.”

“Well, Mike. It’s nice to meet you.” Kelly shakes Mike’s hand.

“Grab a seat, Kelly.

“Okay.” Kelly sits next to Vicky.”

up
170 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Kelly's dad may have

Samantha Heart's picture

Company at the Wall when all is said & done. I hope all works out for Kelly.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.