The New Recruits Part 21 Final Chapter

Printer-friendly version

Teddy and Jeff watch as the Lear Jet they were on starts taking off. They grab Brittney’s and Terry’s hand and hold onto them. Brittney just smiles as she feels Teddy grab her hand.

“We’ll be alright, Teddy. I trust my cousin.” Brittney reassures Teddy.

Two hours later, they land at a private airport. Brittney and Terry were amazed at how bigger it has gotten since they were last at the airfield. August guides the Lear into the private hangar that had the planes that she and Butch personally owned. Once she comes to a complete stop, she powers down.

“Alright, we can start unloading.” August starts moving towards the passenger section.

“When did you get your own hangar?” Terry was curious.

“When Butch and I took over the air transport business. We transferred all our aircraft to this hangar.” August opens the door and steps down first.

Two ground people enter the hangar and start unloading everyone’s luggage. While the men unload the luggage. August helps everyone out of the Lear. Valentina helps Jill out of the Lear.

“Jill, Valentina, if you two want. You can ride with Louise and Fred over to the building you’ll be staying in.” August saw that Jill was moving a little stiffly and that Valentina was helping her.

“Thanks, August.” Valentina smiles at August.

“No problem.” August escorts everyone else across the airfield to where Rebecca’s place was located.

The boys hold onto Brittney’s and Terry’s hands as they followed. August takes everyone to one of the old office buildings they used during the war.

“We renovated this old building to act as a safe house here on the airfield. It would take a heavy tank to break into it.” August walks up to the
door and enter her code and let the retina scanner, scan her eyes.

“Damn! You and Rebecca aren’t taking any chances, are you?” Brittney couldn’t believe what you had to go through.

“Nope, we’re taking no chances. After that one assassin managed to break into Rebecca’s place. We made back-up plans and double security
around here.” August opens the door to let everyone in.

“This building is completely self-contained. It has its power, heating and cooling, air purification system, water, communications, and the internet. All the windows are blast-proof and it would take around from one of the tanks we refurbished.” The contracting company they used, were the same ones they used to tornado-proof all their aircraft hangars.

“Cool.” Valentina liked that they were contained.

“Once you guys are settled in. Just call me and I’ll give you a tour of the place. Oh, your aunt and uncle Brittney and Terry will be coming over to speak with you as well.”

“Okay, thanks.” Brittney and Crystal pick a room for themselves.

Teddy and Jeff are put in a room across from theirs and Terry’s. Jill and Valentina were on the other side of Brittney and Crystals' bedroom.

“You know, Brit if we ever decide to have children. We could ask your uncle to knock us up. That way we can keep it in the family.” Crystal
looks at her girlfriend to see what she thought about the suggestion.

“You do know my aunt will have to agree to this?’ Brittney liked the idea. It wasn’t like she was related by blood. So, there wasn’t any worry about incest.

“I know, but I don’t think it will bother her. She’ll still be the aunt of our children.” Crystal had a smile on her face.

“I’m hoping my uncle and aunt adopt the boys.” Brittney knew her aunt wanted children.

“Maybe they will. Why don’t you want your mother to adopt them?” Crystal was curious.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea. Mom got the twins and she’s not used to raising boys. Plus, the boys need a stable environment to get
over the trauma they have been through. Life in our family isn’t stable. We’ve been shot at, blown up, and kidnapped.” Brittney knew life has been weird with her family and she still was going to follow in her parents’ footsteps.

“And you want to stay in this life.” Crystal looks at her girlfriend.

“Yes, I want to stay in this life.” Brittney couldn't see herself doing anything else.

“Let’s go and check on the boys.” Brittney hopes they are alright.

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lets hope

Samantha Heart's picture

Everything works out for everyone involved

Love Samantha Renée Heart.