Project: Stingray Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Tom was sore from all the sex he had with the little strawberry blonde hair woman he had over during the weekend. They had so much sex, that if she had been a natural girl, she would be pregnant by now. He knew she uses to be a man and just recently had gender reassignment surgery. He didn’t care about that matter. After seeing her naked and making love to her the whole weekend. He didn’t care what she used to be.

“Hey Tom, are you going to stand there all day or help me load this container onto this truck?” Franklin had spotted his buddy just standing around daydreaming.

“Sorry Franklin, I was thinking about a strawberry blonde hair girl I had over this weekend.”

“Oh? What did the two of you do all weekend?” Franklin could imagine.

“We had sex all weekend long. I am so sore right now, from having sex with her. That it hurts to pee.” Tom found that out when he got up to pee.

“I have to meet this woman. Was she able to take all of you?” Franklin knew that every woman who Tom has dated, couldn’t accommodate his massive firehose.

“I’ll see what I can arrange and yes, she managed to take all of me.” Tom wouldn’t mind showing off his new girlfriend.

“I’ll see you do that.” Franklin guides the next container down to be loaded onto the truck.

50 miles Off the Coast of California:
Delphine couldn’t believe how deep she just went. She slowly surfaces to the surface. Once Stingray breaks the surface. She opens the hatch and climbs out onto Stingray’s outer hull. She inhales the fresh sea air and looks around her. There wasn’t anyone around for miles.

“You did it, boy. I am so proud of you.” Delphine pats Stingrays artificial skin covering.

Everything about him was based on a stingray. She put a lot of research and design into him. Some of the things she put into him were still experimental. Especially, how she pulled oxygen from seawater and stored it. The hydrogen left over, she used as fuel for the hydrogen fuel cells and for running Sting Ray. Once Stingray’s hydrogen motor was running. She didn’t need power from the cells anymore. The motor powered the electrical generator that ran Stingray.

Delphine just sits out on top of the hull for a while. The government would love to get their hands-on Stingray. She spots some fish that would be good for dinner. She gets her fishing net and toss it out and snag a few fish for dinner. She puts them in a cooler she brought with her, to
collect a few items off the sea floor.

She found some interesting things, while she was on the ocean floor. Most of them she left alone, but she did pick up a few that spark her curiosity. Delphine glances at her divers watch to see what time it was. If she left now, she could be back home in time to have lunch with her mother.

Delphine climbs back inside Stingray and plots a course back to her family’s private dock. Instead of being on top of the surface and in hydrofoil mode, she dives back underwater. She loved the ocean and was glad she wasn’t in the Navy anymore. She got out just in time when the moron in the White House said transgender soldiers and sailors couldn’t serve anymore.

She was about to come out being transgender when she heard what the prick in the White House said about transgender people. She had a few people aboard the ship she had been assigned too, that knew she was transgender. Some of them she had sex with when they were in port.

There was one Marine Sergeant that she really missed. He was into the whole leather fetish and motorcycle thing. He joined a motorcycle group composed of people into the leather culture.

Tom had told her where he worked, she could surprise him with Stingray. She thinks about it as she gets closer to shore. Once she was ten miles offshore, she surfaces and let Stingray run on the surface as it heads into the channel to their dock.

She gets as close to the dock as possible. Because of Stingrays wingspan, she couldn’t just pull alongside the dock. Instead, she must dock nose first. Delphine steps out on the nose and secure Stingray to the dock. Once he is secure, she shuts Stingrays systems down and removes her magnetic key. She had constructed the key from a small meteorite she found while diving.

Delphine picks the cooler up that had the fish she caught and other items she recovered from the ocean floor. She heads up to the house. There was nothing like fresh fish that you have caught yourself.

“Mom, I’m home,” Delphine calls out to her mother, as she enters from the back door.

“I’m in the living room, sweetie.” Nicole was dusting the living room. She stops and look at some of the pictures of her family on the mantle top and hanging up. She was proud of them.

Especially, Delphine. She followed in her great grandfather’s footsteps. He had been a gunner on a river patrol boat during the Vietnam War. His father before him had been in World War II and killed at Pearl Harbor during the Japanese attack. He had been stationed on the Arizona when it came under attack. Her grandfather had been on the Arizona as well when it had been attacked.

Delphine gets an apron from the pantry to cover her wet suit. She starts cleaning the fish she caught and prepare them. She wraps them up in brown meat packing paper and put them in the deep freezer.

The spices and the way she prepared them was the same way her mother and grandmother use to preserve them. She saves the guts and heads for the local cats that lived near her grandfather’s old office. There was one stray that was her favorite. She named him Tiger and was the biggest tomcat she has ever seen.

Nicole walks into the kitchen and spotted Delphine prepping some fish. She was curious if her daughter caught the fish or bought them.

“Where did you get the fish?” Nicole walks over to look at them.

“I caught them. There was a school of them swimming near Stingray and I tossed my small net out and caught a few.” As she packages the fish she just got finish cleaning.

“So, how far down did you go today?” Nicole was worried when Delphine told her she was going out to test how deep Stingray could go.

“10,000 feet, mom. That’s as deep as he can go. If I want to go deeper, I’ll have to build a stronger submarine or buy one. I would rather build one to my specs.” Delphine wasn’t ready to go exploring in Challenger Deep yet.

It was considered the deepest part of the ocean and it was completely dark. Stingray wasn’t built for those types of pressure. She would have to totally redesign him for those pressures or come up with a new design.

Nicole peeks into the cooler to see what else her daughter brought back. She notices an assortment of items.

“Where did you find these items?” Nicole knew better to pick things up that had been in sea water and laying on the ocean floor.

“I found them littered on the ocean floor. Some of them look like they are of Polynesian design and a few looks like they might be of Spanish design. There are some items that I have never seen before. I’m going to check my books and see what they might be.” Delphine had found a few coins and such laying on the ocean floor but didn’t recognize the design of them.

“Oh, that reminds me. Your father wants you to come down to the boatyard. He has a customer that wants a unique boat built. He could use your expertise in building it.”

“Mom, I don’t design or build boats for people. That’s dad’s and Bobby’s expertise.”

“Delphine, your father doesn’t ask much from you. At least you can go and see what he needs or wants.” Nicole looks sternly at her daughter.

Delphine sighs. She knew it was useless to argue with her mother. Her mother was right that her father never asks much from her. The least she could do is see what he and Bobby needed her for.

“Alright, I’ll go and see dad after I’m done cleaning these fish and fixing us some lunch.”

A smile appears on Nicole’s face. She knew she could get Delphine to see things her way.

up
237 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I don't like how

Samantha Heart's picture

The set up has started with her dad wanting her to build a boad for a coustomer. I have a feeling its Military & they want sting ray & want him weponized wich is NOT what he was ment for.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.