How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

Rachel looks at herself in the mirror and couldn’t believe her older sister was letting her live with her and her boyfriend. It all started three weeks ago when she had been at home by herself. Her sister had given her, her own set of sexy leather biker clothes and was modeling them in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom. She loved the black leather 4-inch stiletto boots her sister gave her. They were brand new and she was breaking them in. They made her look taller and straighter.

She had always liked wearing her sisters and mother’s clothes since she was six years old. She would go into her parent’s bedroom and play dress-up in her mother’s clothes. Then, her sister had caught her wearing a pair of her panties and her training bra one day. It didn’t bother her sister that much, compared to her mother, who gave her a spanking for wearing her clothes.

Her mother made her sister take ballet and gymnastics. Her sister didn’t care she wanted to wear girl clothes. She would give her any clothes she couldn’t fit anymore.

When their mother wanted her sister to take ballet. She signed her up for classes. When she found out, she wanted to take ballet and gymnastics too. So, she managed to talk her mother into letting her. When her mother bought her the dancewear for boys. She would throw them away and wear a pair of her sister’s leotards. Even when she took gymnastics, she would wear her sisters spare unitarded.

When her mother saw her wearing her sister’s leotards or unitards. She would ask her where her clothes were, and she would lie and said she left them at school in her locker. She would throw them away in the trash, so her mother wouldn’t ever know.

They kept her cross-dressing secret from their parents, because one, it would embarrass her father. He was a member of the Republican party and worked with a lot of important people in the government. Secondly, their mother was the Mayor of their town and was outspoken against the LGBT community. She still believed that marriage was one man, one woman.

The relationship between her sister and herself were more like a big sister and little sister. When their father forced her to play little league football. She would act up or play so bad, she never got to play. She even told the coach to go to hell one day. That earned her a spanking and being grounded for a month.

Her parents hadn’t realized every time they bought her something that was meant for boys or make her do things that boys did. She wouldn’t. If it was clothing they gave her, she would throw them away or give them to some friends of hers. The only thing she didn’t turn away was dirt bike riding. She found that she enjoyed dirt bike riding. Her sister and she both liked it and didn’t mind competing against each other.

Her sister had recently moved out of the house and into her boyfriend’s apartment. Their parents didn’t like her sister’s boyfriend, all because he was a tattoo artist. Since she was old enough to live on her own, they couldn’t stop her. The reason she was living with her sister now. She decided to change out of the biker outfit and try the leather corset, garter belt, and panties she had ordered on-line under her sister’s name.
She still had on her new boots and she put on some make-up to make her look sexier.

She had wanted to know how it felt to walk around in the what she had on and went downstairs. She hadn’t noticed her father and some of his co-workers coming into the house. She stopped when she saw the front door opened and her father and his co-workers enter the house. She was frozen where she was on the stairs. She could tell that her father was shocked and so were the other men with him.

He had yelled at her to go upstairs to her bedroom and stay there for the rest of the night. By the time her father came up. She had switched to a nightshirt and shorts and was working on her homework. When her mother and father stormed into her room.

She could tell her father had been drinking more than usual. You could smell it when he opened his mouth to scream at her. Then, her mother jumped down her throat, because she had spotted a pair of her favorite shoes in her bedroom. She could tell her father wanted to hit her, for embarrassing him before his friends. When she looked at her mother, she knew she was angry. She had seen her mother’s angry look before.

They told her that she either give them all the female clothing she had or move out. They weren’t going to tolerate it anymore. She either acted like a man and lived under their rules or leave and never come back. She told them to go to hell and started packing up everything that was hers. She had called her sister and told her what happened and was informed she could come and live with her and her boyfriend.

In the morning time, her sister showed up with some friends and packed all her stuff up. Their parents had stayed to make sure she didn’t take anything that didn’t belong to her. Her sister told them if they couldn’t accept her decision to be a girl and didn’t want her to come around
anymore. Then she didn’t want to have anything to do with them either.

It took them most of the morning to pack up everything. That included her dirt bikes and the motorcycle she was rebuilding as well. They got a storage unit to store her dirt bikes and her trophy’s. She cried herself to sleep that night while being held by her sister.

She had to get her emotions under control or she was going to have to redo her make-up. She had to be at work in thirty minutes. Rachel touches up her make-up and head to work. She had gotten a job as a hostess at a high-class restaurant in Huston. It was a nice job and had a piano player that played music throughout the night.

She heads downstairs in her evening gown and three-inch court heels. Her sister normally took her to work and picked her up from work. Her sister’s boyfriend was a tattoo artist and worked at an all-night tattoo joint.

The name of the restaurant she worked at was called Twilight. The restaurant specialized in European style food. Just one meal cost $15.00 dollars. The owners of the place told her, she was doing a good job. They didn’t mind that she race motocross or had to take off for it. Right, now the season has ended, so she was working extra hours to buy parts for her motorcycle and pay for her medical bills.

Her part-time job was working as a delivery driver for O’Reilly Auto Parts. Between the two jobs, she could afford to buy the estrogen pills she needed and see a counselor. Neither of her jobs had any type of benefits, so she had to pay for everything out of her own pockets.

She had heard there was an all women’s motorcycle club called the Street Angels, that she wanted to join. She was going to check them out on her next day off.

Ten Hours Later:
Rachel was exhausted, and her feet were killing her by the time her sister picked her up.

“So, how was work tonight?” Jackie looks towards her sister as they pull off.

“Busy, we had a large company party that came in and I had to help serve the drinks. I think one of the guys in the party, grabbed my ass.” She had been helping another person nearby and she felt someone squeeze her ass.

“Welcome to the sisterhood, sis. We all have had our asses grabbed, our bra straps popped and cheated out of equal pay.” Jackie hopes
Rachel understands the world she was becoming a member of.

“True, I never thought women got the short end of things. I guess I was blinded.” Rachel felt kind of bad complaining about getting her ass grabbed now.

“Don’t worry about it, sis. You didn’t know how we are treated. Just remember, no one has the right to touch you somewhere you don’t feel comfortable with. Next time someone grabs your ass, slug them one or stomp on their foot. They will learn not to do that again. If it happens at work, just spill their drink on them or something. Let them know you don’t appreciate it.”

“I will sis.” Rachel rubs her feet. She couldn’t wait to get home and soak her feet.

“Did you eat while you were at work?” Jackie knew Rachel sometimes grabbed a salad or something while she was at work.

“Nope. We were so busy, that I couldn’t stop and take a break or grab something to eat. Why don’t you stop up here at Taco Bell and I’ll grab a few Taco’s for us?” The way Rachel was feeling, she could eat a dozen tacos.

“Okay, just grab for yourself. I and Corey had a pizza for dinner.” Jackie had picked it up on her way from the Walmart she worked at.

Jackie takes Rachel through the taco bell drive thru. After getting her order and drink. They head to the apartment. As she walks through the door, she notices Corey passed out on the sofa.

“I think you broke him, sis.” A smile appears on her face as she heads towards her bedroom.

She puts the shoes she wore to work on the shoe rack on the back of her door. She carefully shimmies out of her dress and hangs it over the back of her computer chair. She can drop it off at the cleaners along with a few others to clean. She slips out of her bra, panties and slips her nightgown on. She heads into the bathroom and fill a foot pan with Epson salt and hot water and carry it back into her room and put it under her computer desk. She normally soaks her feet while she checks her email.

She notices she got an invite for a meeting with the Street Angels on Saturday at 11:00 a.m. at their clubhouse. She checks her work schedule and notices she had all day Saturday off from both jobs. Her sister would be at work, so she’ll have to use her dirt bike. Luckily, it was street legal and the weather was going to be slightly chilly that day.

She surfs the internet for a while and checks on some parts she ordered for her motorcycle. She had a 1974 Triumph Trident T150V she was restoring. Some of the parts were hard to find, but she managed to find them. Once the water turns cold, she takes it into the bathroom and empties the pan into the tub. She rinses it out and places it back under the sink. She heads to bed afterward.

The rest of the week pretty much fly by for her. She stays busy at her full-time job and her part-time job keeps her busy. They added two more days to her schedule, so she was getting 24 hours, instead of 8 hours. She goggled the address to the club and found out it would only take her twenty minutes to get there. She decided to wear her tight blue jeans, her normal leather motorcycle boots, black silk shirt, and leather jacket.

She checks her appearance before she grabs her helmet and head down to the parking area and mounts her Honda dirt bike. She had memorized the directions to the place and took her time, so she would arrive on time. She parks her dirt bike away from the club members motorcycle. She walks up to the door of the place and is stopped by a muscular built woman with long braided black hair. She stood a little taller than Rachel.

“This a private club. Members only.” Eleanor had been informed several new women were going to show up today. She gave her the list of names of the women that was supposed to show up.

“I’m Rachel Fairbairn, I’m here to see Jamiee Finley. She instructed me to show up at 11:00 a.m.” Rachel glances at her watch and notices it
was five minutes till.

Eleanor just smiles “it’s not 11:00 a.m. yet, so you have five minutes still to wait.”

Rachel figures this must be some sort of test. So, she stands and waits patiently for the five minutes she needed. She shivers some as a cold gust of wind blows by her.

Eleanor looks at the young lady standing in front of her. She opens the door after five minutes for Rachel.

“You can enter now.” Eleanor had a smirk on her face.

Eleanor watches as Rachel walks past her and inside the club. She liked how her small cute ass wiggled as she walks past her. If what they learned about her is right, she wonders how well she handles a dirt bike. They had found her pictures in a few dirt bike magazines.

Rachel walks into the bar and looks around. There were all sorts of different types of women and some T-girls in the bar as well. A cute young Asian girl comes over to her.

“Hi, I’m Shihong. You must be Rachel Fairbairn. Jamie sent me over to escort you to her table.” Shihong thought Rachel looked cute and
wonder if she will be able to pass the initiation the club has for all newbies.

“It’s nice to meet you, Shihong.” Rachel shakes her hand.

“If you’ll follow me please.” Shihong smiles as she turns around head towards Jamie's table.

Rachel follows behind her and watching as her tight leather bottom sashay as she walked. Rachel couldn’t believe how tight Shihong pants were. They seemed to have been painted on her body. Her long white and neon pink hair was tied back into a long ponytail that went halfway down her back. As for the other women in the bar, they were dressed in a black leather vest with an Angel in leathers, riding a motorcycle.

Most of them were either wearing tight leather pants or blue jeans. Some were wearing long sleeve shirts or just the tight leather vest. You could tell the bull dykes in the club and some of the T-girls in the clubs.

Some of the T-girls reasonably pass and some needed cosmetic surgery to get rid of their mannish looks. As she follows behind Shihong, she notices certain club members were checking her out and could see the lust in some of their eyes and another wondering who she was.

Shihong takes her to a private office. Inside the office were two older ladies. One was sitting behind a huge desk, while the other one was looking over the seated one’s shoulder. They look up when Shihong and Rachel enter the office.

Jamie and Mary look up when Shihong brings Rachel Fairbairn into the office.

“I’ll talk with you after the interview, Jamie’s.” Mary walks towards Shihong and takes her by the hand out of the office. They close the door behind them as they leave.

Jamie looks at Rachel "please have a seat.” as she motions to the fold-up chair in front of the desk.

Rachel sits down on the fold-up chair. She notices that Jamie had feather earrings hanging from her earlobes and several tattoos that could be seen on her neck. She had black hair with some white hairs mixed in that came down to her shoulders.

She was wearing a tight black leather vest that had all sorts of patches on it. It was shaped in such a way to helped support her full-sized breasts. What skin you could see from her cleavage, was lightly tanned. As for her face, her eyes, nose, and mouth were proportionate. She had smoked eyeshadow eyes.

Jamie observed the young woman sitting in front of her. She couldn’t be any older than in her early twenties. She was only a few inches taller then Shihong. Which put her height at about 5’6” or taller. Her face and eyes were her most charming feature. She had piercing gray eyes and shoulder length chocolate brown hair. Her face was soft and smooth looking. Jamie figures she was wearing very little make-up. There was a youthful angelic look about her face. She had a perky small nose and her ears were hidden by her hair. Rachels' eyes are what drew her attention. It was like she was searching or studying her.

“So, you are Rachel Fairbairn, daughter to senator Edwin Allen Fairbairn and Mayor Elizabeth Ann Fairbairn. Winner of this year’s AMA
Motocross Championship. Why would you want to join a motorcycle club like the Street Angels? When your parents are against the LGBTQ community?” Jamie was watching Rachel’s facial expression, seeing if she was going to lie to her.

“Because I want to ride with people who have the same interest as I do. I love motorcycles and I don’t care who or what you are. I also don’t agree with my parents views about the LGBTQ community. I feel that all my parents are doing is spreading fear and mistrust about the community. They are listening to the religious extremism who contribute to their campaign who feel that God’s word and the bible are how you are supposed to be.” Rachel has never agreed with her parents’ views or beliefs.

She knew her older sister didn’t. Hell, her older sister was more rebellious then she was. Her sister hated doing what their mother said or tried to mold her to be.

Jamie looks into Rachel’s gray eyes, seeing if she meant what she said. She could see a fire in the young woman’s eyes.

“You still didn’t answer my question on why you want to join this club?” Jamie was already considering her membership.

Rachel takes a deep breath “I’ve read a lot of good things about this group. Also, this group does a lot for the LGBTQ community as well. You don’t pretend about your principles and you allowed transgenders in your group. Most female run motorcycle clubs don’t allow transgenders among their ranks and the ones that do are far and in between.”

Jamie leans backs in her chair and just observe Rachel. The girl was a popular motocross champion and had connections they might be able to use for their causes.

“Leave me your number. You’ll know my answer when I call you.” Jamie was going to talk it over with Mary, who was her vice president.

“Thank you.” Rachel stands up and leaves the office.

She couldn’t believe how nervous she felt as she walks towards the entrance. As she is walking towards the entrance. A tall dirty blonde full figure woman steps in her way.

“Why are you leaving so fast, sugar. Why don’t you stick around, so we can get to know you better?” Nina had spotted the cute brown hair girl being escorted by Shihong and wanted to know more about her.

Rachel stops when the dirty hair blonde woman stepped in her path. She had to be at least 6-foot-tall or so and had a solid build to her. The woman was wearing a black leather vest that covered her ample chest. She was also wearing a pair of form-fitting jeans that hug her legs, hips, and waist. Her feet were covered by a pair of ankle boots.

“Sure, why not.” Rachel had time to kill.

“Good, by the way. My name is Nina.” Nina escorts Rachel over to the bar.

“Mines, Rachel.” As she follows Nina over to the bar and takes a seat next to her.

The next couple of hours Rachel spends at the bar getting to know the women in the club. She learns a lot about them and what they do. She also learns that there were at least fifteen transgenders among the group. Shihong was one of them and was Mary’s girlfriend.

Jamie was married and her husband was a retired Colonial. He was an independent contractor and owned his own construction company. He started it after he entered the service and when he had to go overseas. His wife ran it. They normally bought houses that needed work and fixed them.

She ends up going home with Nina. Nina didn’t care she was transgender and when they made love that night. Nina shows Rachel what she could expect as a woman. She took control of their lovemaking and rode Rachel hard.

When Rachel got up the following morning. She could barely walk, because of the size of the strap-on Nina used on her. Her ass was still hurting from all the lovemaking they did.

While Rachel was doing her morning business, she watches as Nina showed. Once she is done doing her morning business, she joins Nina in the shower. Nina stood a good seven inches taller then she did. She also loved the fact that Nina was well toned.

Nina washes Rachel’s body while they are in the shower. She loved how toned Rachel was.

“Are these real, or just implants?” As Nina washes Rachel’s breasts.

“A little of both. I wanted to be the same size my sister was. So, I had them enhance and shaped like hers.” Rachel wanted to be the same size her sister was.

“You and your sister must be really close if she allowed you to see her breasts.” Nina pinches Rachel’s nipple.

“Owe, we are close. She encouraged me to be who I am and helped me. She took me in when my parents told me to leave the house.” Rachel still couldn’t get over that.

“What did you do, that caused them to tell you that?” Nina wraps her arms around Rachel.

“I got caught by my father and several of his Republican friends walking downstairs in my new garter belt, panties, and bra. I was breaking in my brand new 4-inch stiletto boots.” Rachel smiles when she recalls the expression on her father’s face and some of the lustful looks, she received from his friends.

“Oh, I bet that went over well with your father and his friends.” Nina finishes washing Rachel’s body.

“Not so much. I got yelled at and told to go to my bedroom. It wasn’t till alter he came up drunk as a skunk that my father and mother told me to either straighten up and act like a man while I was living with them or get out of the house. I told them to go to hell and moved out. I called my sister for help. She and her boyfriend said I could stay with them. I also lost a few sponsors, once my father told them I was transgender.” Rachel didn’t mind, because the sponsors she had left supported her and it was near the end of the racing season.

“Well, let's see how our relationship develops before I promise anything. What do you do when you’re not racing?” Nina was thinking about developing a relationship with Rachel, instead of making it a one-night stand.

“I work as a hostess at a five-star restaurant called Twilight and as a part-time delivery driver for O’Reilly Auto Parts.” Rachel didn’t mind, because O’Reilly was one of her sponsors.

“So, are you free later tonight?” As Nina and Rachel step out of the shower and dry each other off.

“Unfortunately, I have to work the evening shift. I won’t be off till after midnight.” Rachel gives Nina a kiss before she starts getting dress.

“What time do you get off work?” Nina figures she could pick Rachel up afterward and come back to her place.

“Around one in the morning.” Rachel watches as Nina puts on a nice sexy bra.

She is going to have to stop at Victoria Secret and get one. She slips her panties on and finishes dressing.

“Do you have a spare brush I could use?” As Rachel looks at Nina.

“There’s one on my dresser you can use.” Nina watches as Rachel walks over towards the dresser.

“Thanks.” Rachel finishes getting dress.

“Here, this is my business card. Why don’t you give me a call, so we can go out on a proper date?” Nina hands one of her business cards to Rachel.

“Thank you.” As she accepts the business card.

“Oh, and I will be by to pick you up from work.” Nina walks over and kisses Rachel.

“Thanks.” Rachel tucks the business card in her pants pocket and grabs her helmet.

Rachel mounts her bike and heads home. She notices her sister’s car was in the drive way and so was her brother -in-law’s cars. She parks her motorcycle and heads inside.

When she walks in, she notices her sister was in the nude heading towards the kitchen. She spots a few new tattoos her sister had gotten on different parts of her body.

“You didn’t come home last night. Did you find someone to have fun with?” Jackie had a playful smirk on her face.

“As a matter fact, I did have some fun last night. She’s a member of the Street Angels.” Rachel walks into the kitchen and stops to look at a
tattoo her sister had on her back.

“When did you get this one.” She touches it.

“Oh, I got that one a few days ago.” Jackie had asked her boyfriend to do it.

“Well, if you don’t mind, I would like that on my right shoulder.” Rachel liked the tattoo.

“I’ll talk with Jake and see if he would do it for you. So, who did you spend the night with? And did you enjoy yourself?” Jackie looks at her younger sister.

“I spent the night with a woman named Nina Stone and we made love most of the night. My ass is still sore from her using a strap-on on me.” Rachel still had a little pain from the strap-on being shoved into her ass so many times.

“Well, if I could give you my vagina, sis. I would. Are you going to see her again?” Jackie takes a sip of her coffee.

“Yes, she said she was going to come by tonight and pick me up from work.” Rachel takes a sip of her coffee.

“Well, let me know how things go.”

“I will sis.” As Rachel heads towards her bedroom to check her email and get ready for work.

up
264 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well im intrugued

Samantha Heart's picture

This has start of a VERY interesting story. I look foward to more to how the character's life develops.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

An interesting start

but I see trouble ahead with a certain set of parents...
I hope she gets the T150 going. They are great bikes. I ride a Triumph Trophy myself (3cyl 1215cc 135bhp) and have a one of a kind Bonnie (as in the only one ever made) in the garage.

Chapter one "How I became female biker" ,,

Read first chapter and am totally a fan of this story and can't wait to continue with more ,,, GREAT story

Patty