How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

Calhoun Motocross, Calhoun, Georgia:
Angel, Carol, and the girls watched as Rachel and Roman race on the dirt track. Sammy was excited as she watched Rachel and Roman race.

“Mom, look.” Sammy points towards Roman as he passed two other riders.

Angel and Carol both look where Sammy was pointing and noticed Roman taking the lead. They spotted Rachel behind the two riders Roman had passed. The two riders weren’t going to allow Rachel to pass them at all.

Rachel watches the two riders in front of her close ranks on her. She knew the riders ahead of her and knew she was going to need to fake them out. They get close to the finish line when she makes her move. She manages to trick one rider and blow by the other rider. It was tight, but she managed to squeeze past the other rider.

Once she passed them. She ends up coming in second place, behind Roman. Rachel follows Roman as he takes the winning circle.

Afterward, when they are heading back to their Rv, Angel, Carol, and the girl’s approach. Nina was busy taking photographs.

“You two put on quite a show.” Angel was impressed by their performance.

Sammy walks over to look at the motorcycles. Her twin, Tammy stays near their mothers.

“Careful, Sammy. Those motors are still hot.” Carol spotted Sammy touching the dirt bikes.

“Thanks, we try our best.” Rachel was thirsty from all the dust they went through on the track.

“I have an idea, why don’t you, Roman and your girlfriend come over to our campsite tonight. We’re throwing a little party tonight.” Angel knew the group was planning on celebrating tonight.

“Thanks, I’ll see what Nina thinks.” Rachel wouldn’t mind going.

“I don’t know.” Roman was a little concerned because he heard that the Siren’s let crossdressers and transgender girls join their club.

Carol saw the hesitation on Roman’s face. A smile appears on her face “Roman, we have plenty of single women in our ranks and some that are just looking to get laid without any attachment.” Carol knew several women off the top of her head that would fuck Roman.

Roman blushes “okay, I’ll be there.”

Sammy giggles at Roman’s reaction. The girls knew what went on after they were sent to bed. They had watched as their mothers made love.

Nina comes walking up to the group. She had finished taking a photo of everything she wanted. She walks over to Rachel “you did good,
sweetie.” She kisses Rachel on the lips.

Rachel returns the kiss and stops after a few seconds “sweetie we have been invited to party with the Sirens, tonight.”

“Cool, would you mind if I took any pictures, Angel?” Nina looks towards Angel for an answer.

“I don’t see any problems, but you’ll have to get permission to publish any of the pictures from the ladies in the group.” Angel didn’t think the ladies would mind. Some of them might even stage poses for her to shoot.

“I can do that. Where are you guys camped at?” Roman was curious.

“There’s a private ranch nearby we rent space from.” Angel knew the old man that they were renting space from. He has been renting one of his pastures to the Siren’s since her mother was in charge.

“Well, if you ladies don’t mind. We’re going to get cleaned up and put our motorcycles away.” Roman gets off his motorcycle and secure it inside the trailer they had.

Rachel follows behind Roman and secures her motorcycle and helmet. She comes walking back out in just her safety suit. Roman closes their trailer.

“Give us about twenty minutes, and we should be ready to go.” Rachel wanted to clean-up and change.

“Take your time. We’ll be here for a few hours.” Angel knew the area they were securing would still be opened for a while.

“Alright, see you in a little while.” Roman, Rachel, and Nina head into their Rv.

Rachel starts stripping out of her racing safety suit. She smiles when she notices Nina taking pictures of her, as she undressed. She puts a little more seduction in her undressing.

“See anything you like?” Rachel looks coyly over towards Nina.

“Baby, I see a lot I like about you.” Nina walks over and kisses Rachel.

Rachel just melts from Nina’s kiss. This time last year, she was lonely and didn’t have anyone that loved her, except her sister. She also had to be careful, because she was still living with her folks.

“If you two are going to be kissing and fooling around. I’m going to go ahead and take the first shower.” Roman spotted Nina holding Rachel in her arms.

“Go ahead, Roman.” Rachel manages to look at roman.

“Thanks.” Roman heads into the bathroom.

He had already stripped out of his clothes. He knew Rachel, and Nina has become used to him being nude. Rachel a long time ago, and Nina after their first two races.

While Nina is holding Rachel in her arms. She looks into Rachel’s eyes “I have some good news for you, sweetie.”

“Oh? What is that?” Rachel wonders, what the good news could be?

“I’ve managed to set an appointment for you to have your SRS surgery by Christmas.” Nina just received an email while she was taking pictures of the race.

“How? I mean I don’t have the money yet.” Rachel hopes Nina just committed her to something she can’t afford yet.

“I know a doctor who specializes in gender reassignment surgery and as for you not having the money yet. I invested a percentage of the money I received for the pictures I sold. I’ve been putting the money in an account for you to have your surgery.” Nina knew how much Rachel wanted a bottom like hers.

“You mean, I can have my vagina made to look like yours?” Rachel wanted her vagina to look like Nina’s.

“Yes, but I get to say how the rest of your body looks.” Nina already knew what she wanted to be done to Rachel’s body.

“Sweetie, you can do whatever you pleased to my body. I love you very much and belong only to you.” Rachel kisses Nina passionately.

“I’m done, Rachel. You can take your shower now.” Roman comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Rachel stops kissing Nina before she passes out. She looks over towards Roman “thanks, Roman.”

She gives Nina one more kiss, before heading into the bathroom.

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wonde what Nina ha planed.

Samantha Heart's picture

Looks like Nina is going to have some major cosmetic surgery done on Rachel other then GCS. So i wonder how Rachel will look afterwards & will she become a Siren? I think the answer to question #2 is yes especially if Nina has anything to say about it.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.