How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

Rachel wakes up with a terrible headache and feeling a little sick. She had a weird taste in her mouth. She felt sandwiched between two people. She knew she was naked, as she looked towards who the woman, she had her face buried against.

She noticed the woman had dark tanned skin and long black hair. When she looked up towards the person’s face. She notices it was Angel’s wife, Carol. She felt someone pressed against her back. She slowly turns and comes face to face with Angel herself.

A smile forms on her face as she looked at Angel. Her dirty blonde hair hid part of her face. She noticed Nina’s arm resting on Angel’s waist. She feels Carol’s arm on her waist, as Carol pulls her closer to her body.

Rachel couldn’t remember much from last night. All she could remember was, that she was used by all three women. Her small cock was hurting and felt raw. Her anal opening was wet, and her mouth was sore. She leans forward and places a kiss on Angel’s lips, before she tries to get out of bed, without waking anyone.

Rachel manages to slip out of bed and stumbles towards the bathroom. She knew she wasn’t in their Rv, but Angel’s and Carol’s. She spots Tammy and Sammy sound asleep on a fold-out bed. She heads into the bathroom to pee, which hurts as it comes out. Afterward, she washes her hands and walks back into the bedroom she had been sleeping in. She notices Angel had moved over to where she had been sleeping, next to Carol.

A wicked idea pops into her head, as she slides the sheets covering Nina and straddle her legs. She leans down and starts licking Nina in the groin area. She feels Nina curl her fingers in her hair and open her legs more. She feels her head pressed closer, as she works on pleasing Nina. Before she knows it, Nina is squirting right into her mouth and pressing her head tight against her body.

“Hey, I want some of that action.” Angel woke-up when she heard Nina moan slightly and saw Rachel pleasing her, between her legs.

Rachel just smiles as she crawls between Angel’s legs and starts doing the same thing. After Rachel does Angel, the two of them do Carol together. Angel sits on her wife’s mouth, while Rachel crawls between Carol’s legs to please her.

So, Rachel doesn’t feel left out. Nina plays and sucks Rachel. When Carol starts squirting, Rachel tries to keep it from wetting the bed. She nearly chokes on how much liquid Carol was producing. Once, Carol stops, Rachel looks up towards Carol, but couldn’t see her clearly, because of Angel sitting on her mouth.

“Angel, does your wife normally produce enough liquid to fill two cups?” Rachel feels she drunk at least two cups of liquid from Carol.

“Sometimes, when she’s having a strong orgasm.” Angel watches as Nina makes Rachel come.

Rachel squirts whatever her body had into Nina’s mouth. She was floating afterward and was loving Nina for pleasing her. Afterward, all four women end up back in bed, with Angel straddling her wife's waist. Nina was holding Rachel close to her.

Nina and Rachel found out that they had a lot in common with Angel and her wife. Carol was ten years older than Angel. Where Angel could still pass for being under twenty-one. Carol had that motherly looked about her and was a full-figured woman.

Angel had a modest chest, but her wife had a bigger, fuller chest. The same could be said about Nina and Rachel. Nina wasn’t as big in the chest department as Carol, but she had ample breasts. Rachel on the other hand was smaller than Angel’s chest. She was also the youngest among all four women. Nina was older than her but younger than Carol.

“So, what are your plans, Rachel and Nina?” Angel looks at Rachel.

“What do you mean, Angel?” Rachel was curious.

“I mean, what are your plans after you finished the motocross races are over?”

“To be honest, I figured we would be going back home, and I would resume my hostess job.” Rachel figures she would move in with Nina and
resume her job.

“Well, if you and Nina ever decide to move out this way. You’ll be welcome to join the Siren’s.”

“Thank you, Angel.” A smile forms on Nina’s face.

Nina and Rachel take a shower first and after they were done. Carol and Angel’s take a shower. Tammy and Sammy wakes-up an hour later.
Some of the women in the motorcycle club were making breakfast. It was set up buffet style.

Nina got her camera and took pictures of the different members. Rachel helps some of the cooks and helps set the food out. She liked the way the women treated some of the transgenders and crossdressers in their group.

Some of the prospects in training were dressed in skimpy outfits. The outfits vary in style, depending on who was sponsoring them. One woman was dressed in a tight black latex catsuit. She had a ball gag in her mouth and was being led around on a leash. The woman leading her around was a heavy-set butch looking, woman.

Rachel has never seen anything like it before. She watches as the heavy-set woman led the other young woman around by the leash, which was attached to a dog collar.

“That’s Betty and her lover Brenda.” Angel saw Rachel watching her friends.

Rachel turns around to look at Angel “do they do that all the time?”

“Sometimes, depending on how Brenda is feeling. She enjoys dressing in tight latex catsuits and being led around.”

“How is she supposed to talk with the ball gag in her mouth?” Rachel was curious about that.

“Brenda was born mute, so it doesn’t matter if she speaks.” Angel met Brenda and Betty years ago after she adopted Sammy and Tammy.

“Wow, that is unusual.” Rachel could see that Brenda was wiggling with each step she took. She also noticed that the catsuit had a zipper in the back between the butt cheeks.

Angel spots her girls being spoiled by several women in the club. All the women around them treated the girls as if they were their children.

“How do your girls feel about the way some of your prospects are dressed?” Rachel wonders how her girls dealt with the way some of the women are dressed.

“My girls know that no one is forcing our prospects to dress like they are. Everyone here, including myself, has gone through the process.”
Angel remembered when she turned of age when she joined. She had been an unofficial member, because of her mothers. However, when
she turned of age, her mother’s allowed her to petition the club to join.

She couldn’t be sponsored by her mother’s so one of the new women that had joined a year ago, became her sponsor. The group felt that was fair, because of how the other women who she grew up around might let things pass.

Rachel watches as Angel walks off. She saw one of the other women motions for Angel. A few seconds later, Rachel spots Roman walking towards her. She notices he was walking kind of funny.

“Did you have fun last night?” A teasing smile was plastered on her face.

“You could say that.” Roman had fun last night with three women.

“Breakfast is ready.” One of the women cooking breakfast yells out.

“I hope you have an appetite.”

“After last night, activities. I could eat a horse.” Roman couldn’t believe what the women did to him.

“Come on, let’s get some food.” Rachel heads towards where the food was set-up.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like everyone had fun

Samantha Heart's picture

Including Roman lol. Now once the races are over what does Rachel & Nina do? Look foward to finding out.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.