Nora Midnight Part 23 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Christiana hated to see her family leave, but she wasn’t heading back to Memphis with them. She has going to stay in Tizzy’s old bedroom and recover from her surgery. Tizzy was right when she told her that she was going to regret it, but she didn’t care. As soon as she could have sex like a true woman, she was going to finally explore what it meant to be a woman. She was going to see if the nerve cluster for her clitoris was as sensitive as her doctor said it would be.

Nora, Kelly, Melody, and Ginger give Christina hugs. They also hug Cheshire, Tizzy, Krisha and Ikaika goodbye.

“Thanks for everything Aunt Cheshire, Tizzy, Krisha, and Ikaika.” Ginger looks at everyone gathered to see them off.

Nora hugs Christina one more time “you behave yourself and do what Cheshire tells you.”

“I will mom.” Christina looks into Nora’s eyes and could that Nora really thought of Christina as her daughter.

Kelly hugs Christina as well. She has always care about Christina from the first day they met.

“Behave yourself and come home to us.” Kelly kiss Christina’s cheek.

“I will mom.”

Nora, Kelly, Melody, and Ginger board the Lear that Patricia was flying them back to Memphis in. It was a different one than the one they came in.

“How many Lear’s do you and Mr. Bounty own, Aunt Cheshire?” Christina looks towards Cheshire for an answer.

Cheshire just smile at Christina “if I tell you, I have to kill you and I promise your mother I wouldn’t allow anything bad happens to you.”

Tizzy just smiles at her mother’s response. She knew of four Lear’s the two of them own together. One was here in Hawaii, one was with her Uncle Jack. The others she had no idea where they were kept.

They head back to Cheshire house, so Christina could recover. Cheshire was going to take care of her like she did her daughter when she had her surgery. She was also going to see what Nora taught Christina as well.

Melody had her head on Nora’s lap as she slept. Ginger was sound asleep as well. They should be arriving back in Memphis around five in the morning. They were going to take a day to rest and unpack. Then they were going to go school shopping for Ginger, Melody, and Nora.

They finally arrive back home at four in the morning. Patricia was tired and was just going to sleep onboard the Lear.

Nora and the girls drove home and dragged themselves into the house. They were tired from the time change and flying home. Ginger managed to slip into her favorite baby doll nightgown. Melody slips on her nightshirt and crawls into her bed. Her and Ginger shared a bedroom.

Nora and Kelly managed to slip into their nightgowns and crawl into bed.

They sleep till noon. Nora is the first one awake, so she gets up and fixes lunch for everyone.

“Morning sleepy head.” As Ginger comes stumbling into the kitchen.

She walks over and hugs Nora. She was still tired from the time change. She wonders what Christina is up too.

Nora hugs Ginger back “why don’t you go and sit-down sweetie. I’ll have lunch done in a few minutes.”

Ginger stumbles over to her chair after grabbing a tea from the refrigerator. She rubs the sleep from her eyes, as she watches her mother cook.

“I wonder what Christina is doing right now?” Ginger looks at her mother.

“Probably, recovering. Cheshire is going to give her time to heal.” Nora knew it was going to take a while for Christina to heal.

Melody and Kelly come stumbling into the kitchen. Melody hugs Nora as well. After Melody hugs her. Kelly hugs Nora and helps with getting lunch done.

All four ladies sit around the kitchen table eating lunch. They were still jet lag and were trying to overcome the time difference between
Memphis and Hawaii. After lunch, Nora checks her emails and notices that she was teaching American Government again and two other courses as well.

After lunch, they unpack all their clothes and items they bought while they were in Hawaii. Both Ginger and Melody were sporting dark tans.
They had gotten a lot of sun, while they were in Hawaii.

Nora and Kelly were as dark as their daughters. Nora just looks at Kelly as she was getting dress and walks up to her. She puts her arms around her.

“Have I told you how much I love you?” As she kisses Kelly while holding her tight to her body.

Kelly returns the kiss and starts roaming and caressing Nora’s body. Nora returns the caressing and slowly move them towards the bed. She takes the lead and worships Kelly’s body. She shows Kelly how much she loves her.

They make love for a few hours. They end up lying next to each other with Nora holding Kelly. She was caressing Kelly’s breast as they laid in bed together.

Ginger and Melody were in the living room watching movies curled up on the sofa. They knew their mothers were in their bedroom enjoying each other. Ginger looks over towards Melody.

“Melody, if you don’t mind me asking. Who do you think you’ll marry, a man or a woman like our mother’s?” Ginger already knew she wanted to marry a male.

“I-I don’t know if I’ll e-ever-r m-marry-y.” Melody was still having problems with what her father made her do.

“It’s okay if you don’t.” Ginger could sense how the question bothered Melody.

Ginger gets up from where she was sitting and go over and hug her little sister. She knew she didn’t want her sister to be upset or feel bad. She feels Melody wrap her arms around her.

Melody didn’t know how to react when Ginger held her. She has never had an older sibling before. She has always been an only child, but now she has two sisters that look after her. She returns the hug.

They release each other and choose another movie to watch. Ginger pops some popcorn for them and Melody pours some glasses of sweet tea for them. They were going to take it easy and recover.

The next day Nora and Kelly take the girls shopping for school supplies. They go to OfficeMax and Staples for items that Nora wanted to decorate her classroom. She also buys extra supplies for the kids not able to afford supplies or couldn’t get them right away.

While they are out shopping, they go by the hair salon. Nora, Kelly, Melody, and Ginger get their hair, nails and toenails done. By the time they leave, they are feeling nice and beautiful. They stop at a restaurant named Opal’s and have dinner.

When they get home, Ginger and Melody get their new school bags ready. They couldn’t wait to go to school. They had the weekend to relax and enjoy.

Nora meets with Principal Kramer and is introduced to the new Vice-principal, along with the other instructors. The Principal and the new Vice-principal, Aron Harrison informed the teachers that they have a zero-tolerance policy and that this school, they want all teachers and security personnel to in force it.

Nora has been asked to work with the chief of security and the Vice-principal like what she did last school year. She and the security chief will make sure the security personnel changes up their routine and she will help them.

Later that night Nora looks at the girls. She had spoken with Christina and she was doing alright.

“I’ve spoken with Christina and she is doing fine. Her boss told her that when she was ready to come back to work, her job will be waiting for her. As for you two, I have your school schedule. Melody, you have me for Spanish.” Nora looks towards her daughter and notices she was smiling at her, considering Nora has been teaching the girls Spanish at home. She was also teaching them German as well.

“How about me mom? Who do I have for French?” Ginger was curious who her French teacher was.

“You have Mrs. Kingsley for French, during third period.” Nora knew her, and she was a nice teacher.

Ginger didn’t know the teacher, but she trusted her mother. She couldn’t wait for school to start. She stays up and watches a movie with her parents, before turning in.

Melody was as excited as her older sister for school to start. She’ll get a chance to see her friends and catch up on what they did over the summer. She lays on the floor with Ginger as they watch a movie.

See Nora, Ginger, Kelly, Christina and Melody in Back to School.

up
208 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Real bummer

Jamie Lee's picture

Nothing takes it out of a person than time change. The clock says one thing and the body says something different. Depending the location, sometimes it's best to throw out the clock and go by the sunrise and sunset.

Eager to get back to school? Strange kids. :-)

Others have feelings too.

A great story

Samantha Heart's picture

I love it. I can't wait to read the new one now. Nora sure shook thing up.at school lol.which is a good thing a few changes needed to be made.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.