School Life Chp. 21

Printer-friendly version

Lindsey yawns and stretches as she wakes-up. They had played last night, and they were scheduled to play again this afternoon. The South Carolina Pirate Festival was fun. The only problems from the gig was that the guys managed to get drunk and stoned.

They had gone off with some new friends they made at the festival and party with them till one in the morning. Krist, Terry, Dan, and Jamie had gotten sticking drunk and Ian was so stoned, that he had no idea where he was. Maxine had gotten laid by a nice good-looking guy. Christy wasn’t with them on this gig. Her parents wanted her to spend time at home, instead of traveling like she had been doing.

Jamie and Terry’s parents hit the roof when they found out that the guys had gotten drunk and stoned. They were threating to pulled them from this gig in California. They couldn’t say anything to Krist and Dan. Both were eighteen years old and knew better, plus they weren’t the Knotts children. Maxine, she was the one that would have to live with the consequence if she got pregnant. Lucky for her, the guy she had a one-night stand with, wore a condom and she was on the pill.

Lindsey glances over towards her mother as she slept. She had stayed up all night last night making sure none of the band members were goofing off or getting drunk on this trip. Mrs. Knotts and Mrs. Smith had come along with Barbara to make sure they stayed out of trouble.
Since the band was going to be on official vacation this week. They were going to do some sightseeing till the weekend, which is when their other gig started.

Lindsey gets out of bed quietly, since she shared the bed with her mother and head towards the bathroom to do her morning business. Her breasts was getting bigger. Before they left home, Barbara took her to the doctor for a follow-up on her iron levels and for her estrogen levels. Her doctor upped the levels of her estrogen and put her on some stronger levels.

Lindsey was enjoying being a girl. She walks back into the bedroom and slips her swimsuit on. She was going to try to get in a few laps before they headed to breakfast. She writes a note telling her mother where she went.

When she gets near the swimming pool, she notices Ian was in the weight room lifting weights. She stops and watches him for a little while. He had confided that he was thinking about becoming a professional wrestler. Since they were in California for a week. He wanted to go to a wrestling event that the WWE was putting on.

Lindsey shakes her head to clear her thoughts. Ian was clouding her judgment as she heads towards the pool. She’s been having wet dreams about him. She had woken up one morning with her panties being soaking wet from her dream. She does a few laps to keep in shape and to exercise her knee. Her doctor had said with her swimming every morning and such was helping her knee.

On a return lap back towards the other side of the pool, she notices Ian watching her. She wonders if he has been watching her the whole entire time. She was on number sixty of her laps.

Ian had finished up in the weight workout room and was heading back to his room when he spotted Lindsey in the pool doing her laps. He walked into the pool area and watched her swim freestyle down the length of the pool. He liked how her body moved with each stroke she took.

As she got closer to the edge of the pool, he could see how slim and tone her body really was. He notices how her breast has gotten a little bigger since the last time he saw her in a swimsuit.

“What number are you on Lindsey?” He looks down at her in the water.

“I’m on my sixtieth lap.” Lindsey looks up at him. She was wearing her one-piece swimsuit.

“How many do you normally do?”

“I normally do a hundred laps. I can stop if you want me too.”

“No, go ahead and finish your laps. I’ll stand up here and watch you.” A smile appears on Ian’s face.

Lindsey restarts her count and swims to the other side. She continues until she gets to a hundred and stops.

“Here, let me help you out.” Ian reaches down and helps Lindsey up out of the water and into his arms.

He pulls her wet body close to his as he kisses her on the lips. He has been wanting to do this since she kissed him that one time. He could feel her wet body pressed against his chest.

He holds her for a while as they tongue wrestle. He didn’t care she was wet from swimming. This was the first time they have had some time alone with each other.

Lindsey liked being held in Ian’s arms. As they kissed it was like a dream come true. She had closed her eyes and pressed her body against his.

They stay embrace in each other’s arms for a while. Ian stops kissing Lindsey and tries to look in her eyes, but they were closed.

“Was I that bad?”

Lindsey opens her eyes and looks up into his eyes “no, you weren’t bad at all.” A smile appears on her face.

They just stand there gazing into each other’s eyes. Lindsey as never felt this way before about anyone before. Lindsey’s cell phone beeps, letting her know she needs to head back to her room.

“We better head back upstairs, before they send a search party to look for us.”

“I think your right.” He holds her hand, as they walk over towards Lindsey’s stuff and head upstairs.

They stop in front of the room Lindsey was sharing with her mother, Maxine, Kaja. The Knotts were sharing a room with their sons. Dan, Krist, were sharing a room with Ian and his mother. Ian gives her a kiss before heading towards his room. Lindsey watches him as he walks next door to her room and walks inside.

She heads into her room and into the bathroom to rinse off. While she is in the shower, someone knocks on the door.

“Occupied!”

“Lindsey, I need to pee really badly. Is the curtain closed?”

Lindsey recognized the voice as Kaja’s voice.

"Yes"

“Good!” Kaja comes dashing into the bathroom and sits on the toilet.

Lindsey could hear Kaja as she relieves her bladder. Lindsey just smiles as she washes her hair. She could hear Kaja let out a little moan of
relief as she sat on the toilet.

“I told you not to have that last can of tea last night.”

“I was thirsty.” Kaja finishes up her business and flushes the toilet. Then she remembers Lindsey was in the shower.

“Sorry, Lindsey.”

Lindsey moves back from under the shower head when she hears Kaja flush the toilet.

“Hey, I was taking a shower in here.”

“Sorry.” As Kaja leaves the bathroom.

Lindsey finishes her shower and dries off. She heads into the bedroom and discovers her mother had laid out a new outfit for her to wear at the convention. It was like the one she wore on stage, but different as well. She still had a top hat, but the corset was different than her stage one.

“I thought you might like to wear something different, then what you perform in. Also, you and the guys have a picture signing session at 1:00 pm before you guys go on.”

Lindsey watches as Maxine rushes to the bathroom as quickly as she could. Lindsey just smiles as she walks over and starts getting dressed. She couldn’t wait to see what her new outfit made her look like. Her mother and the other adults were getting into the spirit of the convention.

Lindsey knew Kaja was going to be manning their booth like always, but she and Maxine have a volunteer to take over so Kaja could enjoy the convention and talk with a few merchants. After everyone is dress, they head down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. Lindsey gets her normal, which is waffles, a small fruit bowl and a glass of orange juice.

“How are we doing on merchandise, Kaja?” Lindsey was curious.

“Were doing fine. I ordered double our normal amount. Too bad none of you guys are talented at building things. We could offer that as well.”

“Don’t you know someone that was in the drama club that does that type of stuff?” Lindsey knew Kaja knew all the people in the drama club and what they could do.

“I could ask Andrew when we get back. He’s pretty handy at building things.”

“If he is willing to do it. He can travel with us or we can buy his items and you can sell them.” Lindsey figures if Andrew comes with them, Kaja could enjoy the convention more often.

“I’ll ask him. I don’t know if he’s into Steampunk and such.”

“That’s fine. Let me know when you want to switch up.”

“I will Lindsey and thanks.” Kaja gets back to setting their stuff up.

Lindsey mingles with the crowd, along with her mother and the guys. A few people recognized them from last night when they performed and ask them to sign a few items or take pictures.

At 1:00 pm, a table had been set-up for them to do signings and pictures with their fans. Even Maxine was with them during that session because she handles the soundboard and such. That goes on for two hours. Afterward, they head to the stage to do a sound check and get ready to perform.

“Maxine is the settings right for my sax and guitar?” Something didn’t sound right to her.

“Play a few cords for me.” Maxine gets ready for Lindsey.

Lindsey’s play the opening part for one of their songs that required her to play her sax. Then she moves to her resonator guitar.

Maxine had to admit, Lindsey was right about the settings for her resonator and Sax. She makes the adjustment and has Lindsey play again to
make sure she got it right.

“That’s good Lindsey. You were right, they were off.”

Lindsey puts her guitar down and listens to Terry, Jamie, and Dan as they tuned their guitars. Ian does a sound check on his drums and
cymbals. They had allowed a few people to come in, while they were setting up.

“Hey, guys let’s do Thunder and Hammer as a warm-up.” Lindsey knew that the song had everything they needed for a warm up.

Ian starts off with Dan Jamie playing his guitar. Lindsey plays her part on the resonator. Ian comes in hard on the drums. The sound they were getting was exactly like Lindsey had imagined when she wrote the song. It was a good warm-up song as she switches from her resonator to her sax and then her synthesizer.

There was a loud applause from the audience that they had permitted to come in and listen while they tuned. They play their next popular song called Storm Witch. It was one of their more popular songs. The others were their remix of Another day in Paradise by Phil Collins, that they were paying the license fee to play it. The other was I can’t dance by Phil Collins as well. Out of their own songs they had six that were extremely popular both among the Steampunk crowd and among normal pop-rock audience.

The Pirate Shanty’s they wrote for the Pirate festival was popular. Lindsey’s has been thinking they might record them and sell them. She hopes some of the Steampunk crowd might like them.

They take a break and freshen up some. Lindsey’s makes sure her water bottle is near her synthesizer. It was filled with grape Gatorade.

“Good luck kids.” Barbara watches as Lindsey goes out on stage with the rest of the band.

Barbara looks over towards Mrs. Knotts and Mrs. Smith “I can’t believe how talented our children are.”

“I know, it takes my breath away every time I hear them play.” Mrs. Smith was proud of Ian.

They hear the concert start and listen as the kids play their hearts out. When their time was up, they were asked for three more encores. So, they played three more, before they really must exit the stage. The stage crew get their instruments and gear and pack everything up. They were going to keep it locked up in the shipping container they shipped everything in from PODS storage.

The parents had the kids towels to dry off.

“Thanks, mom.” Lindsey was glad they had finished.

Her lips were sore from playing her sax. Her fingertips were sore as well from playing her resonator for some of their songs. After all the bands
finish playing. They mingle with them and party for a while. Lindsey makes sure no one touches her drink during the party.

Lindsey's steampunk.jpg


Lindsey's new outfit

up
269 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The guys are getting good at this

Though the older set may find they still answer to a higher authority, their parents.

I like the new look.

Samantha Heart's picture

It is sexy. I was wondering if Lindsay & Ian would get together at last & they did at the pool.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

A really cute and adorable

A really cute and adorable look for Lindsey. Love the colors as well.

You just lost me

RobertaME's picture

I was enjoying your story very much, despite the constant switches from past tense to present tense and back, dropped words, occasional name confusion, and incorrectly used words. Those things were easy to overlook because the story was worth ignoring them. Then out of the blue you have six of the band members engaging in underage sex, (I don't care if it was 'safe', I don't want to read about it and you didn't warn anyone with the appropriate tags) illegal alcohol use, and drug abuse... and then effectively nothing happens to them. Their parents threaten to cancel the California trip, but then do effectively nothing to punish them? Then to make it even worse you have Ian all but rewarded for his 'bad boy' behavior by Lindsey letting him kiss her. Sorry, but if I'd been her foster mother she would have been yanked out of the band so fast it would have left skid marks.

Underage drinking and drug use are not cool or minor infractions. Both nearly killed my stepbrother and stepsister and nearly me with them. Even though I never did either, the gas explosion caused by them hiding their pot in a propane pipe didn't really care who did it... and they were too high and drunk all the time to realize the danger. They ended up both burned over 80% of their bodies and suffer horrible scarring to this day and I escaped by the luck of not being in my bedroom (where they were hiding their junk) when it happened. Add to that the reality that drug use killed my stepfather and mother-in-law (and very nearly my youngest son) and I think you can see just how bad that garbage is.

Sure, grown adults are free to do whatever they want to their own bodies, but children don't have that right. In point of fact it is a parent's responsibility to see to it that they are kept safe from drugs and drug users for their own good. Lindsey could be taken away by Social Services just for her foster mother not protecting her from Ian's unpunished drug use by failing to keep her from being around him. Don't think so? My mother nearly had both my sister and I taken away from her for my stepsiblings' drug use and the fact that she didn't send us to our father's house. The only reason she didn't lose custody was because my father (her ex-husband) stood up for her.

And no... just putting up the CAUTION and Mature Subjects tags doesn't excuse it. There is no justifiable reason to have a story about kids getting drunk and high and not paying for it.

So, nice story... up to this point. I don't think I'll be reading any more of your stories. Bad form.