New School New Girl

Printer-friendly version

The school grounds of Christine Jorgenson Elementary School was busy on the first day of the school year. A group of second grade girls were talking together and talked about their teacher, Miss Sara Hudson.

One of the girls, Alison Brauner, said, "My brother and sister had her 3 years ago and they said she is nice."

Another of the girls in her group, Grace Corkery, said, "Mom told me that Miss Hudson is nice and my brother said she is."

Emily and Emma Kontos, twin girls of 7, said, "I just cant wait until I can tell Mark about Ms Hudson. He wanted to go with us today."

Penny Fawley, laughed and said, "My sister said that I did the same thing because Jeremy wanted to go with me." She looked around and said, "I wonder where Brayley, Kate and Lisa are."

In the same schoolyard, two girls and a boy were waiting for the bell. As they were new,they didnt know anyone. The boy, Harley Hayden Fairbarin, looked around and said, "Sydney, I think noone will bully you. I think you'll have friends here. Those girls looks like they would be friends."

Avery Fairbairn, looked at the group of girls, and said, "I think I saw them walking to school, so they might live near us, Sydney. Lets see if they are in our class, Sydney."

Sydney, looked at her brother and sister, and shyly said, "I guess. I want to befriends with girls here. I'm scared."

Avery said, "Boys will not bully you. Mommy told you that and Harley said he will protect you, too."

To Be Continued...

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments