Blind Date 2

Printer-friendly version

2012 copy write post on free sites only personal use is granted just give me credit for trying to write it . sorry about the punctuations !

rues

Blind date 2

As the door closed behind me I turned and looked at Dani. "You had this planed from the start didn't you "!

With a slight soft chuckle a confident "yes "was her reply .

"So whats in store for me on this blind date? " I asked looking at Dani with a slight grin .

"Well", Dani paused , "Dinner, dancing a moonlit stroll among other things ".

I blushed at that my face turning just as red as my hair.

Dani helped me to her car as I swept my hand under my dress then sat and turned my hips showing my long slim hairless legs which Dani stared at for a few seconds before she shut the door and got in herself .

I did say I dressed daring , so one for me I mentally told myself and Dani started the car and we were off .

Dani was different as I kind of stared at her while she drove . She did not judge or push , she seemed very open and adventurous to me .

It kind of took me by surprise as I figured she saw me as just a guy trying to be a girl . How did she know I wasn't one ?

Did I do something that caught her eye to make her curious ?

"So you know then, " I stammered looking at Dani's deep green eyes .

"Yes"Dani said politely . "Your cute when you fidget ".

"Am doing that ?" I replied

Dani looked at me with a wide smile and nodded.

(To those who are reading this , Dani is a knock out in my book more voluptuous then most girls with deep green eyes and light blonde hair. The wine colored suit she had on fit her well and made her look very appealing.)

"Were here", Dani said as I looked at the most expensive restaurant in town . Choices was its name and the waiting list must have been long.

Dani being ever so nice helped me out of the car and we walked arm in arm to the front glass doors and walked in past the line that was there.

"Table for two" Dani spoke .

"Name please" the mater d replied .

"Jameson", Dani said .

"Ah yes a quite table for two right this way."

We were shown our seats and settled in next to the best view of the lake and river that bordered our town . I nervously looked around the room at the lavish decor and other patrons .

"Rose you seem a bit flustered ", Dani whispered .

I shuffled in my chair wondering if any one will find that I am not what I appear to be.

A soft long nailed hand covered mine and Dani smiled "You look wonderful Rose don't worry ".

I pulled my hand back blushing again as the waiter came to take our orders and leave as if he was never there. We talked a bit more as we waited for our meals and sipped some wine.

"Why me Dani?" I finally spoke wondering what her answer would be just as the waiter returned with our orders and placed each plate in front of both of us. I nodded to the waiter as he left us to enjoy our meal .

The wine tasted good as we toasted ourselves, looking at each other with wide smiles .Our hands had met some how and we ate in silence .

The meal was over too soon as the night wore on . The stars slowly coming out one by one, Dani stood and asked "May I"? as she held out her hand for me to get up and follow . I did smiling .

The music began low and soft , Dani took the lead and we were off around the room swaying to the beat . Dips and swirls , spins and slides . I could barely keep up trying not to trip on my own two left feet .

"You dance well Rose " Dani spoke softly in to my ear her cheek gently caressing mine giving me tingles I dare not mention.

"Thank you"was my breathy response as her hand moved lower to my ....(. you get the picture.)

Song after song came and went as time stood still for me. We left the restaurant and begun a stroll down to the lake the moon now peaking over the far shore line trees.

My head was spinning at all the sensations I was feeling, the pinch of my heels , my dress and Dani"s arm and hand interlocked with mine.

I layed my head on Dani's shoulder hoping I was not too bold . Onward we walked, I was on cloud nine thinking like I was the only girl on the planet .

Dani stopped and turned and smiled slowly moved in and with a wink kissed me ever so lightly on my lips. My heart was in my throat as that happened .

"Wow "! I managed to say before Dani kissed me again making my mind wander a bit to a movie I saw where the the girl lifts her feet and her shoes pop off . I swear mine did just that as I came back with a dumb look on my face .

Dani's eyes twinkled as my heart melted right there .We continued our stroll off into the night.

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

ok

ok i gave it a shot now comments are welcome don't worry I have a thick skin.

Don't Need a Thick Skin

It is a very nice story. It has all the right parts for a good conventional love story, a boy, a girl, a nice restaruant, and dancing then a walk in the moonlight. The variations on a theme are what this site is all about. It works very nicely.
thanks

Not a writer?

Well, for someone who claims to not be a writer you sure could have fooled me. This is a nice story and kudo's to you for being brave enough to share it with us all. I think you should expaned on it and maybe do a reminisce part on how it all began. Nice job, Taarpa

nice little tale

although I thought they were about 16 till they served the wine.
you have a nice little tale here.
thanks

Lovely!

Simply lovely! <3


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Thank you Rues,

This story works for me!

ALISON

Cloud nine...

Andrea Lena's picture

...If I ever had this opportunity, I wonder if my feet might ever touch ground again. Thank you for this delightful story!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Blind Date 2

Dani knows what/who she wants.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The stuff that dreams are made of...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Will I find someone to accept me as I am? Or is my true self destined to wither unloved?

A wonderful story, Rues!

Thank you,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!