Sarah Carerra - Book 3 Preview

Printer-friendly version
Sarah Carerra
Book 3 - Preview
by Megan Campbell
Copyright  ©2011 Megan Campbell
Released: December 2, 2011

Sarah Carerra Book 3: Concerto in A-

It's been a rough few months. Many things have slowed down my ability to write, and I'm far behind where I hoped to be by this point in time. But the last couple of weeks have brought a clarity that I haven't had in a while. The story is starting to flow easier and the time I have to write is increasing each day. Book 3 is not yet ready to be released, but it is getting closer moment by moment.

Sarah Carerra will return in January, 2012.

I wish I had more to give you at this point in time. But to tide you over until January I have a preview of Book 3 to share. The following paragraphs are snippets from the first five chapters of the new book, entitled 'Concerto in A-'. Enjoy.

* * *

Stepping into the halls for the first time did not have the effect I was hoping for. A hush seemed to follow us as we continued to walk toward our first classes. Whispering started up behind us. Thankfully, Austin left us early when he saw some of his friends, and I was glad that he wouldn't be seen with me by too many people. He didn't need my problems following him around all year.

* * *

"You know Sarah, right?" Jane asked me before holding up the magazine so that I could see the cover. This time it was my eyes that boggled! Staring back at me was a picture of Sarah. I knew that this magazine was supposed to be on newsstands today, and that there would be a number of copies waiting for me when I got home, but this was the first time I had seen the finished product of the magazine interview that I had done over a month ago.

* * *

"I know some of you have concerns about Megan being in this class," Coach Anderson started as she placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. The sneers and scowls that appeared on some of their faces were disheartening, but not surprising to me. I'd had plenty of trouble with this decision, and I'd had had six years to contemplate it. Most of these girls only had a few days to come to terms with what had happened to me recently.

* * *

When I stepped into the door, a wailing, screaming cacophony greeted me as the girls caught sight of me. They stopped whatever they were doing and rushed toward me. I could see tears in the eyes of some of them, and I did my best to prepare for what was to come.

* * *

"There's only one thing to do," I told the crowd, pouring vehemence into my voice. The happy, carefree aura that had settled on the venue was now going to be singed by the blackness of hatred. With a single word I would convert all of the positive energy in the amphitheatre into a powerful force that I could direct into one of my favorite songs to perform.

"Revenge."

* * *

Can't wait until January?

I'm happy to announce that Sarah Carerra Book 1: I Am a Rock Star will be released on the Amazon Kindle market later this month! If you've ever wanted your own, personal copy of the story you'll get your wish soon. A paperback version of the book may also be made available in the near future if there is enough interest for it.

In the meantime, for updates on when Sarah Carerra will return, how the progress for the new book is coming along, or for more information about the Kindle version join Sarah on Facebook and Twitter!
Follow SarahCarerra on Twitter   The Official Sarah Carerra Facebook Page

* * *

Book 3 - Concerto in A-
Coming January, 2012
up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

oh a new chapter to this.

cools can't wait to read, but alas my accursed muse still wont let me read more than a paragraph.

thank you!!!

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, i have been waiting for the new one to come out. iwas hoping sooner, but if i have waited this long then i can wait til january. :):):):):) i love how megan has grown thruout the story.

I'm pathetic

I Think I have reread book 1 and 2 three times. I love this story so much! I'm really pleased to see it continued, I'm looking forward to January :)

Thanks for the update Megan,

Thanks for the update Megan, I'm looking forward to Sarah's continuing adventures. This is a nice entertaining series.

John.

missed sarah

Megan,

I've missed reading about Sarah and her exploits it'll good to have her back.:)

ROO Roo1.jpg

ROO

Sarah Carerra - Book 3 Preview

Thanks! Been wondering when we'd get more Sarah Carerra

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thank you so very much

2 out of 5 boxes of tissue and 8 gold starsDesHS.jpg

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

sc book 3

HOORAY, looking forward to more great reading.
robert

001.JPG