Queen of the May Pt 3

Printer-friendly version

Queen of the May Pt Three

By Jacquimac
Thanks To Stanman63 For Editing!!

Synopsis:After suffering from an accident, a young man learns that he has been voted to be the Queen of the May by his fellow students.

[*][*][*]

We went from shop to shop with me trying on lots of different dresses, skirts and assorted tops. I asked for some shorts or slacks, but was told NO and not to ask again.

Panties, shoes cami tops, slips etc were all bought, after they were all put in the van, shopping continued. They had my ears pierced and bought me some jewelry, then it was to the big toy store. Yep, you got it, dolls of all kinds, a dolls pram, dolls house and other girly toys were paid for and would be delivered during next week.

At last we stopped and went to cafe for a drink and something to eat, every time I made a move, I was in the wrong: I wasn't lady enough in my mannerism or a lady would do it this way, hell did they expect me to lady like overnight? I was glad when they eventually decided that we could go home.

Dad and the boys were playing football when we got home. I saw that a few of village craftsmen were packing up tools getting ready to leave. I didn't know they were going to be there or what they doing, but one of them told Mum that everything was finished, but the paint was still a bit wet.

The shopping was unloaded from the van into a cupboard for the time being, Mum and her friends were having a cup of tea, not bothering with me. No, they were whispering to each other and no matter what I tried, I couldn't make out what they were up to. But I knew that they were talking about me and that had me worried.

A couple of hours later, the rest of family arrived home and we had our evening meal. Dad went upstairs and looked at the workmen had done, when he came down he told Mum the paint was dry, then she disappeared up stairs.

My brothers started to empty the cupboard of all the bags of clothes we got in the city and took them upstairs while I was left watching TV. Eventually, Mum came down and helped me upstairs.

I started to go towards the room I shared with two of my brothers, but Mum stopped me, "You now have my own room."

""Why?"

"Girls and boys don`t share rooms."

Wow my own room, seems like being a girl has some good things.

[*][*][*]

She took me to what had been of the guestrooms and opened the door. Oh no! Everything was painted pink and white, the bed had a canopy and all the bedding was pink with white frills.

"Where are my toys?"

"They won`t be delivered till Monday at the earliest."

They had got me a new computer, a music centre and a flatscreen TV, there was a shelf full of books and when I looked at them, found they were girls books.

"Mum, wasn't going a bit over the top?"

"She just smiled,"No, one way or another I would be taught to be a lady."

[*][*][*]

She showed were she put everything, all my underwear, sock,...etc were neatly folded in the dresser, all my tops, skirts dresses, jackets and coats were hung up in the wardrobe, and I was told to keep everything clean and tidy, my room was out of bounds to boys.

So far, they must have spent a packet on everything they bought and the work on the room, but it turned out that the village had set up a fund, and according to Mum we had only just started.

[*][*][*]

Sunday was Church Day, everybody got dressed up. Dad and the boys wore their best suits, Mum and I wore matching dresses. One thing that Mum forgot to buy for me was a handbag, so she found a small black one for me to carry with: tissues, lipstick, hairbrush and a small matching purse inside it. She was going all out on the way I looked.

Thankfully, the church wasn`t far away so I didn`t need the wheelchair, I just toddled along on my crutches, we got there without me falling over.

As soon as we entered, all eyes turned in my direction, everyone was smiling and then the clapping started. I just blushed or it may been due to the effort of walking to the church.

Once the service finished, the vicar came over to speak to me while my parents and brothers went to talk to their friends. After asking how I was, the vicar said he knew how hard the next year and a bit were going to be, but just to go with the flow. We chatted for a while, then I was told to stay with the vicar and his wife as they had invited me for lunch and everyone went home.

Most of kids my age had already had they`re first communion, but I had missed out due to constant hospitalization, so the vicar wanted to do it after the Christmas festivities were over, a date for the new had been organized.

The vicars wife told me I would stay at the vicarage the night before and be presented to the congregation the following morning.

When I brought up that I would be dressing as girl full time, they told me that wasn`t a problem and my communion dress and veil was to be made by the vicars wife.

[*][*][*]

By Wednesday, I was getting bored staying at home all the time and asked if I could go back to school.

Mum phoned the doctor who came round and checked me over, he said, "It should be OK as long as I didn`t do anything silly and that I could attend in the mornings only as long as I was taken by car."

I knew it would diffcult to handle the wheelchair on the icy roads and no way could I attempt to walk with crutches in case of a bad fall, last thing I wanted was to spend Christmas in hospital, so Mum phoned the school and they agreed. What lessons I didn`t attend in the afternoons I could take home and do them there.

[*][*][*]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Of Part Three

To Be Continued In Part Four

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Queen of the May Pt 3

I can understand the importance of the communion. I attend a Methodist Church where we have communion every first Sunday of the month. But for Catholics, it is a much more sacred rite.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I'm getting annoyed

NoraAdrienne's picture

This kid is coming off as a complete moron or zombie. It's past time, even if he is young to say, "mum and dad, this isn't about the Maypole or you wouldn't have spent all this money. What the heck is going on? I'm not a girl and don't want to be one."

Ditto to NoraAdrienne

RAMI

Just finished the first three chapters and I agree with NoraAdrienne, and the others who wonder about "the Child" and what is happening to him. It is strange that he is not trying to find out what is happening and why. The nonsense about Maypoles, and no girls the right age is not enough to do what they are doing to him. If this is how the town and family rewards a hero, then its safe to say, that the next child that needs saving won't be saved by most any boy in the town.

RAMI

RAMI

ha ha ha

PennyElaine
funny you should mention that! It's incredible, how one story has the bullies dressed as girly girls as a punishment, and this one has the little crippled hero forced into the role of a heroine! What really IS wrong with the kid? Lost his toggle and two?

PennyElaine

I dunno, maybe I missed some

I dunno, maybe I missed some component of this story so far, but folks, forced femme of a minor child is still forced femme of a minor child, a form of pedophilia whether the town is behind it all, or just a parent, or just some other adult. This feels like forced femme to me, as the kid doesn't really seem to want it and at times is really bothered by it. All decisions are being made in spite of his wants or wishes, and from a psychological standpoint that would be very damaging. Perhaps I am reading my own life into this, since I was born intersexed and decisions were made for me that were just wrong from the day of my birth. I would much have preferred to have made my own errors in life than have had them made for me "in my best interest" by people who had control over me as physician and parents. And I still have days when the mess they made of much of my life, forcing me into being someone I really wasn't and eliminating my ability to have meaningful relationships, just really pisses ME off. Unless there is some basis for what they are doing to this kid I have glossed over in reading the text, then I could see the kid going postal when he gets older.

CaroL

CaroL

Hopefully we will learn more soon ... too soon to make judgement

That the whole village set up this fund and so many of the movers and shakers, even his fellow school kids know what is going on tells me this is more than just a thank you. Unless this is some psycho Stepford Wives town?

--GRIN --

They are too nice about it and yet seemingly too insistent. There is clearly far more here than just thanking the brave injured boy in a weird way. I see no one sneaking up to warn him of danger, no signs of stressed people faking a smile at him. No mysterious secret building were all the local malcontents disappear to. I don't see the evidence this is intended cruelly or he is some virgin sacrifice to the local demon.

I suspect his injuries revealed he may have to grow up as a woman, is intersexed, is actually a genitic female or some combination there of... Did that make sense?

IMHO or my best guess so far, I think this is being done as a way for him to test the waters of living as a female but without any guilt, IE he can always claim he was coerced.

Still has a hint of forced fem in the *we know best* sense. For example they are not letting him have any slacks and there is the constant gentle correction/disapproval of any boyish actions. But as we are only seeing/hearing what he does we are lacking info.

Now if this is something callous and mean-spirited I will scream bloody murder, fictionally speaking of course. But I don't think that is the case in this story. I think the school kids and all these important townsfolk were told the truth of his/her medical prognosis and decided this is the best way to help him or her. Why they are keeping the truth from him I don't know but I assume it is important to his/her future, IE telling him would *skew the results" so to speak. In other words too much information might influence the child unduly and do more harm than good.

It seems weird but then Angela Rasch's My Cherrie Amour -- hope I spelled that right-- had a teen twin forced to live a summer as a girl. It was done for the most loving and decent of motives but still it hurt her, for a while. It hurt her big-time when she learns the truth and felt betrayed in a large measure. In the end it proved to be very good for the teen. GREAT tale BTW

VERY curious to see where this is going and why.

But I can see how this would push some of those forced fem alarm buttons of many here at BC. For now we are getting incomplete and conflicting info. Time will tell what is true.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

You said it the best so far John, from the cheese state...

There are so many questions and the story does change a bit from chapter to chapter. We've only gotten one flashback scene so far, maybe a few more will be forthcoming to answer a few of our questions. Interesting story though...Giggle, giggle...

Huggles
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

There seems to be a big change in this chapter.

Jezzi Stewart's picture

Except for the "over the top" remark, the boy's (still unnamed!) complaining has stopped - he seems to be rather super stoic placid, not a twinge even when he learns he toys and books have all been removed. No questioning at all, not even any desire to find out what's going on. And being forced into girlhoop is a reasonable price for his own room? Is there some subliminal brainwashing going on? WHEN IS THIS KID GOING TO GET MAD??? - or can he?

BE a lady!