Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure: Page 8

Printer-friendly version

Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure

By Melanie E.

Page 8

"You wake up late that night on the side of the road..."

----------

At first the feeling is little more than a tickle at the back of your mind, but as your consciousness returns you begin to open your eyes. The darkness surrounding you is shocking, and helps to pull you quickly out of your drowsy state, after which it takes you only a few moments to relocate the lantern. Your bag of coins, on the other hand, is completely gone.

Still stumbling slightly and unsure about what has happened to you, you begin your trek down the road, not knowing which direction you are heading and more than a little disoriented by your surroundings. The crimson robe you are wearing is a comfortable fit, at least, if it seems to hand strangely in some parts and rub you in odd ways in others.

After about an hour more walking, nature begins to call. With some difficulty you locate a stand of convenient bushes by the side of the road and make for them, trying to work out the robe as you go.

That's when you scream.

What do you do?

---Hastily examine yourself.
---sit down and think about what's happening.
---Scream some more.

----------
The voting begins...NOW!("Page 8" posted on 1/25/2011, voting to close at noon CST on 1/26/2011)

NOTES: Thanks for putting up with the one day delay on this one, mah peeps. Yesterday was HEC-TIC, but at least I got some things done. On a related note, if you haven't seen The Green Hornet yet, I highly recommend it.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

sit down and think

personally, i would be saying "Yay, at last, a girl!"

"Treat everyone you meet as though they had a sign on them that said "Fragile, under construction"

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

If you got to go

RAMI

If you got to go, you got to go. Better tinkle or otherwise and then you can think clearly. If not you may be to much in pain to think clearly at all.

You can scream later. A better examination should wait until your in the shower.

RAMI

RAMI

(a), then (c), then (b), then (c) again.

Hastily examine yourself, scream, sit down and think about what's happening, then scream again once the full reality of the situation hits you.

Since it's likely you'll do all three activities in the next few minutes, the only choice, therefore, is in which order you carry them out :)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Yeah

terrynaut's picture

I concur.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure: Page 8

---Hastily examine yourself. then think about what's happened.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Yep

Examine yourself, then think about it.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Think

...because you are:)

Sit down.....

KevSkegRed's picture

....and think about what's happening.

Kev [Ρĥàńŧāśĩ»ßő™], Skeg Vegas, England, UK.

KevSkegRed, Skeg Vegas, England, UK.

all of the above, ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... in the following order: (after the given scream) - 1, examine yourself - 3, scream some more -2, -sit down and think about what's happening.(and piddle) - 3, scream some more

BE a lady!

Mew ;3

Sit down and think mew ;3

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Examine Yourself...

...first; plenty of time for screaming and thinking after that.

Eric

Alright already!

Okay, then! I'll change it up a bit and do all three this time... BUT ONLY THIS ONCE!

I'll work on making sure my choices are more... individual? In the future.

Melanie E.