Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure: Page 6

Printer-friendly version

Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure

By Melanie E.

Page 6

"West, into the Forest of Adventuresome Adventuring! And Squirrels!"

----------

After much deliberation, followed by a quick round of "Eenie Meanie Miney Moe," the Forest is your choice. The sign reads "The Forest of Adventuresome Adventuring," but looking more closely you see the words "And Squirrels" carved into the wood in short gashes beneath the original legend.

Deciding there's no better time than now to get it over with, you walk determinedly down the path and soon find yourself surrounded by trees that gradually grow thicker around you. Within minutes the boughs above your head are so thick they block out almost the entire sky, and you are glad you thought to bring the lantern as you begin to hear chittering spreading through the trees.

The chittering grows louder as you hear a crashing sound coming through the forest. With a horrendous cacophony of bangs, grunts, and howls, a large grey creature with a deformed face leaps out of the trees and into your path, squirrels tumbling down with him.

"Me hungry!" The creature bellows, glaring at you with wicked green eyes. "Smell food, want food!" The squirrels around him jump about and chatter, almost as though they share his voice.

You freeze in place, stunned by the appearance of what could only be a troll staring you down.

What do you do?

---Bean him in the head with the bag of coins
---Flee in terror, back from whence ye came
---Carefully reach into your bag and offer him the sandwich

----------
The voting begins...NOW!("Page 6" posted on 1/22/2011, voting to close at noon CST on 1/23/2011)

NOTES: Alright! *Fight theme from Final Fantasy starts to play*

This is officially the last safe page, folks. That's not to say that every page after this is going to have a choice that will result in the demise of your character, but it will be possible on occasion or if a specific set of no more than two or three actions are taken in a row. Will I let it be known what choices will lead to death? Absolutely not!

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Will a sarnie do?"

You're completely surrounded by squirrels. I don't think they'd allow you to run back whence you came very easily.

Bash him with the bag of coins? Oh, come on! The squirrels appear to be on his side - do you really think they'd let you go easily if you knocked him out?

Therefore, your only sensible choice is hope that he likes eating sandwiches, otherwise you're a bit b*gg*r*d.

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

offer him the sandwich

The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach. Man, troll, not much difference :-)

Janice

Janice

Pickles: A TG Choose Your Own Adventure: Page 6

---Carefully reach into your bag and offer him the sandwich

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

sandwich

snack time. He can't run through the trees anyway.

Bribe him.

WebDeb's picture

A nice gift will usuualy pacify the most intellectually challenged, especially if it's food.
GIVE HIM A SARNY!

Sandwich!

terrynaut's picture

Offer him the sandwich of course.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

yes

---Carefully reach into your bag and offer him the sandwich

Flee and then Go East

RAMI .

Flee from whence you came, and then go East as you should have done in the first place.

Or call for the Ents to help, you have to be smarter Merry.

Rami

RAMI

Gotta.....

KevSkegRed's picture

.....give him the sarnie, don't think hitting a troll is a wise idea unless u use fire or acid and running away will make him chase u and he knows the forest.

Kev [Ρĥàńŧāśĩ»ßő™], Skeg Vegas, England, UK.

KevSkegRed, Skeg Vegas, England, UK.

If he's lucky it's a peautbutter sandwich

If not, he's about to loose his nuts, um her nuts.

But if he can do a solid Bulwinkle Moose impersonation ...

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

sandwitch

best hope, i think.

"Treat everyone you meet as though they had a sign on them that said "Fragile, under construction"

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Yep

It's feeding time, give him the sandwich.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Mew ;D

Give him the sandwich!

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Voting is closed... NOW!

And who'da thunk it, the sandwich wins by a landslide!

So waddaya say, want me to ham it up in the next chapter? I guess it's a good idea he didn't flee, the troll might have been able to ketchup. And I doubt the squirrels would have lettuce, anyhow.

Alright, I'm done.

Melanie E.