Julian 3 - Stacy

Printer-friendly version

Julian

Sometimes a name is all you need, and sometimes its the wrong name

I am gratefully to have janet_L. look this over and edit it for me. Any mistakes are still my own.

Chapter 03

I woke up laying on the floor at the side of the Gym. Sis was watching over me me.

You have to tell Mrs. Walker that you intend to be a girl all year long, and that's what you've always wanted. I told her that you only wanted to come with me so that you could see how girls move so that you could imitate them. If you mess this up I'll kill you Julian.”

Why are you doing this sis?” I asked quietly.

Mostly because of Susan. She doesn't flinch when your around, so Nancy and I decided to see how close we can get you and her to be as friends. As you saw in the car, she treated you friendly, like a girlfriend. We have been planning this for months now since we saw she didn't react with panic whenever you came close. She just acts like your another one of the girls. And whenever she has said anything about you, she always used a female pronoun. So the two of us got together with the rest of the squad and set you up. Now you either go through with it or else you'll get into so much trouble that you'll never do gymnastics again. Here comes Mrs. Walker, play along, or your ass is mine!”

Mrs. Walker walked up just then. “How are you feeling Julie-Ann.”

I'm fine Mrs. Walker, It's just that I just got so excited about things.” I looked at Sis and hopped that she lead the way. I didn't want to test her on her threat. Sis never threatens without doing it. She said once that if she ever threatened me once and did not go through with it, next time I would think that she was bluffing. With all of the effort that she and Nancy had put into this, I knew that she was not bluffing.

Mary-Ann said that you wanted to join the squad Julie-Ann?” Mrs Walker said.

I winced at the name. She was obviously probing for answers that she wanted to hear from me. Answers that Sis had already prepared me to answer for her.

Nancy and the girls already said that I was on the squad.” I replied. Hoping that she would stop asking questions, but knowing that she couldn't until she got the answers that she wanted to hear.

Why would they say that Julie-Ann, squad tryouts was last spring. There were over a hundred girls who wanted the 12 spots on the squad. We've never had 13 girls on the squad. It's an unlucky number.” She said.

But she implied already that I was a girl, not a boy, and that I should be on the squad. I knew that I could get out of this now. But on the other hand if I did, Sis would make sure that I never was on the gymnastic team. But then again I would never be on the team if I said I wanted to be a girl. I started to wonder if I was talented enough to be on the girls team. That would require a lot more grace, that I know a guy would never have. If I said 'I'm a girl.', I'd never be on the team because I'd be a girl. If I said no, 'I'd never be on the team, because Sis would destroy me'. I just couldn't win.

Nancy and all of the other girls just said at the pool before coming here that I'd never have to cheer, I'd only help out, because of all of my experience on floor gymnastics.” I hedged. “So I'd not really be doing any cheering on the squad. I'd only be helping out with the dance routines because they call what I was doing on the gymnastic floor dancing.”

Mrs. Walker looked up at my Sis. She was looking for an explanation of the difference of what I said and what the girls were telling her I guessed. I bet that it was not exactly what they told her. I am sure that Nancy and her explained it as me being on the team like any of the other girls.

Well I am sure that I could use an assistant like that Julie-Ann, why don't you just sit here for a while more and rest. Mary-Ann, I think that Julie-Ann is okay enough that you can join the squid again now. And I think that we have a couple of things that we need to talk about also.” Mrs. Walker stated.

The squid huddled around Mrs. Walker, I knew that they were talking about me, because every once in a while a couple of the girls would look up at me simultaneously. It was clear that they were listening to some kind of plan from Mrs. Walker.

The squad broke up and went back to practicing cheers. Mrs. Walker approached toward me.

We have talked it over Julie-Ann and the squad has decided that the best thing that you could do was be the school mascot as part of the cheer-squad. Susan said that she would be in charge of making you a costume.” Mrs. Walker said.

What kind of new mascot would the school Mariners have I wondered. And more important what kind of costume would Susan think up for me?

You should think about how to use your moves on the gymnastic floor for being the mascot. Although you might be doing cheers, you will be helping with cheering practice Nancy said."

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Julian really needs to have

Julian really needs to have a talk with his parents about what his sister is doing! Helping Susan is one thing, but this is something else!

Saless 


Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Now we know

The sister is a cold-hearted, manipulative bitch. Looks like Physically forced or blackmailed needs to be added to this. This takes it on a 90degree turn from Gaby. Paging Ms. Tern! Vicki Tern to the Writer's Desk please!

. . . .

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.


I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

It doesn't matter ...

... that they're trying to make Susan better - to do it by blackmailing Julian with lies is just plain wrong. I hope Julian gets the nerve to stand up for himself in the face of all this pressure, and at least get his sister to back off enough to make helping Susan his choice. After all, as far as we know, Julian has never done anything to make his parents believe anything bad his sister could say about him. He needs to go straight to them - a preemptive strike!

Randa

Julian 3 Stacy

If Julian had told Mrs. Walker everything, then that witch of a sister would be in hot water and would alert their parents to her antics even if Julian did lose out oon gymnastics.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Mary Ann Does Not Act Like She Cares About Julian

jengrl's picture

Mary Ann does not seem to care about Julian, because if she did, she would be thinking of the consequences if he got caught. It is also pretty low down and dirty to threaten him with a lie to their parents about him having sex with one of the girls. I hope that her blackmail scheme backfires on her and she is the one who gets in trouble instead of Julian. Susan seems to be okay with having Julian around her even after what happened to her. I look forward to seeing where this story goes, even if I don't really agree with using blackmail to accomplish it.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Bad turn

I hope that Julian stands for hinself and do the right thing: have a talk with the teacher and or his parents.
If he doesn´t, this is going in the direction of moral bulying with a lot of humiliation.
I can even imagine: an overly feminine costume, with very feminine moves, being treated a bit like one of the girls, but not kindly, more and more threats untill he ends up having the operation and dating boys but not due to his decision, because it was forced upon him.
Or, if it was real life: the jocks hear about it and give him a beating or a humiliating treatment making day to day life in school a hell.
And his sister is a monster, ruining her brother´s life for the sake of a girlfriend.
People, I faced abuse in school because I was (and an) a nerd. But a boy seen as homosexual suffers even more.
And, the way that the girls are acting reminded me too much of what I faced in the past. They were acting exactly like bulies, or worst, as false friends (had a few of those).
Very well writen, but I may be forced to stop reading because it is not being fun anymore (at al).

your comment about jocks

not sure what school you ever attended, but any place i've attended and that's quite a few being a military brat. The cheerleaders are usually the "A" crowd in school, If they put someone in their protection & they just did by making julian one of them, no jock is gonna come close to touching him & more likely they will be the ones making sure no one else does either. The cheerleaders have that much power, and one word or insinuation from them & you're either IN or OUT. nah no cause there.
---- what I do suspect is susan & julian will become fast friends somehow.

I agree,

ALISON

'I think it is a well written story but I am NOT in to forced feminization,especially with the threats from his sister
just so she and her friends can look like angels.I am sorry about Susan's rape,but this does not justify what Mary-Anne
is doing to her brother.

ALISON

keep going

i'm not happy with the way mary-ann handdled things, but i hope you keep going with your story. i want to see what happens next. keep going.