Julian 6 - Joan

Printer-friendly version

Julian

Sometimes a name is all you need, and sometimes its the wrong name

I am gratefully to have janet_L. look this over and edit it for me. Any mistakes are still my own.

Chapter 06

Come on sleepy head, it's time to get up and get ready for your first day at high school” Sis said.
I don't want to go to school. I want my old cloths back, and I don’t want to be a girl.” I mumbled into my pillow.
Sorry Julian, you have to follow through with this now. There is no escape now.” Sis replied.
The sun is not even shinning yet. Let me at least sleep in on my last day of life before the guys kill me at school?” I said.
Sorry Julian, but the girls are going to be here real soon to help with you're makeup.” Sis said.
But I read the rules and makeup is not allowed in school” I said, after all I read the rules.
Well, no one cares about those rules, they are for the normal kids, but cheerleaders are a special case, and are allowed to wear the make up because it's part of the costume, so no more excuses Julian, get out of bed and get a shower now. I've still got to get ready too.” Sis said.
It was only then that I looked at Mary-Ann and saw that she was still in her night clothes.
You are going to take longer to get ready this week because of it being spirit week. After this week, when you know how to do it yourself, you can sleep in longer. So get up and get at it, so that we have time to finish what has to be done.” Sis said.
It was never any good to argue with Sis, she always won, right or wrong, she won, so I got up.
Twenty minutes later the door bell starting ringing, after another twenty minutes all of the Cheerleaders were in my bedroom. Most of them were harassing me, but some of them were teasing each other too.
The first ones here were Stacy and Susan together. “We have your cheerleaders costume Julie-Ann.” Susan announced.
Why do I have to wear a cheerleaders dress? That was never part of what I was suppose to do! I was just going to have to dress in that mermaid costume.” I announced.
It's just until we can get you to school and into the mermaids costume.” Sis said. “They wouldn't let us do what we wanted to, and put you in before first period. They complained that it would distract from other students learning, having a half naked girl in classes, so they said that the mermaid would have to just wear their cheerleaders outfit till 15 minutes before noon, and then they would be let out early and could change.” Sis said.
Okay girls lets go now” Nancy announced.
We all walked together to school. I guess that it looked like all girls walking together. I was instructed the entire time on how to sway my hips, and walk with smaller steps, and to hold my book in front of my chest. We all walked to the front office. There the other girls just went on, but Nancy and Sis, lead me into the office. “Hello Mrs. Steller, we need to get a new listing for Julie-Ann, She was added to the Cheer-squad after last year, and so Mrs. Walker had to make some changes to her schedule so that she would have right classes.” Nancy told the secretary.
Okay, just a moment Nancy, what's her name and ID number” Mrs. Steller asked.
Here it is” Sis said, giving a piece of paper to her.
Mrs. Steller punched up the information and said. “This say's Julian, and is male. But who ever heard of a male taking Home Economics?”
Does my sister look like a male Mrs. Steller? Just because she has always refused to wear dresses before and play with the boys, some of her teachers had always had it out for her.” Sis said. “Could we finally correct it and make it right Please, Mrs. Steller?”
Well I'm not suppose to do this, but since I know you Mary-Ann, I'll fix it, now is everything else right about Julian, except her being a female, and not a male?” Mrs. Steller asked.
Well no, she spells her name J-u-l-i-e dash A-n-n” Sis said.
Well if that's all it will be no trouble. Here is your class schedule Julie-Ann and good luck in high school.” Mrs. Steller said.
With that I they rushed me outside. Susan waited for us. “Did it go okay? Is she set now.”
Went just like we planned Susan, nothing left but getting her through her first week of school with out anybody finding out. She's mostly your for the rest of the day. See you just before lunch to get her ready.” Nancy said.
Come one Julie-Ann it's time for homeroom.” Susan said, put her arm through mine and pulled me toward homeroom.
Next I found myself sitting next to Susan in the front row. Susan leaned over toward me and said. “You going to have to sit with your legs crossed or Mr. Jankins will have a free show this morning.”
I was able to cross my legs, just like Susan. It' kind of squeezed my balls together, but there was no helping it. It was just lucking that I was limber enough to do it. After roll call and a number of announcements including noon pep rally we went to our first class. It was Home Economics.
Okay class, settle down, this semester we are going to learn how to sew, each of you will be required to sew your own gown for the Christmas party. Which of course means that your going to have to find and convince someone to take you. I am passing out the requirements for your dress. It can be anything, but it must meet the requirements on this list. You might have to sew it on the inside to hide it, but you still must learn to sew each of the different types of materials, and each of the different types of stitching. Any questions?”
I looked at Susan. She returned my look. “Don't worry, you'll look gorgeous when I take you Julie-Ann” she said and smiled at me.
I feared that my days as a male ending forever was just confirmed. Susan was not the one to talk about it either. She was messed up enough to not want to talk about it. I guess that it was okay, being a girlfriend of Susan. I also just realized that Susan must be a lesbian. She had to be after the problems in her life. If we ever necked and she put her hand up my dress and found what was really there would she, like go crazy? I also just realized that she didn't shutter or slink off to another part of the hall while we were walking to class. I wonder if she felt safe with me after all?
The class was interesting, well interesting in that I didn't know that girls did so much in a class like this. I always thought that is was just baking, and eating the results, (now that is something that I wouldn't have minded). But this must just be a sewing class.
You are also required to sew some baby clothes. These will be giver to a local home for girls who have had a child, kicked out of the house, and has nowhere else to go. Now to make it even, if your last name has an even number of letters, you can make a girl baby clothes, if you have an odd number of letters, then you have to make boys clothes. If you want extra credit then after you make what is assigned, you can make the other one. I usually find that those who have to make boys clothes, always end up making a frilly dress for a girl. But remember in real life, you will not get to select the sex that your child will be, so if you get to make a girls baby dress first, leave enough time to make a boys outfit also. Consider it that you will have twins.” The teacher said.
This was going to be one weird class. As a boy dressed as a girl taking a girls class still does not change me from being and thinking what a boy thinks. But oh well, at least the scenery is nice.
Fifteen minutes before algebra II was finished the teacher said, Okay cheerleaders you can leave. Susan and Stacy got up, and motioned for me to get up and come also.
After we got outside, I asked “Where are we going?”
It's time to get you ready to be a magical mermaid Julie-Ann” Susan said.
We went toward the dressing rooms and I started to turn toward the one marked MEN. “Just where do you think you are going young lady?” Stacy said.
I have to go to the little boys room to do some personal business.” I said.
You are not allowed in the boys room girl.” Susan said while Stacy at the same time said. “You can not be meeting your boyfriends in there, you'll just have to find another place.”
Julie-Ann is a lesbian” Susan then said to Stacy.
Oh, and how would you know that Susan?” Stacy asked.
I have seen the way that she looks at other girls Stacy. It's obvious that she just looking for who she is going to seduce next.” Susan said.
Are you going to let her seduce you Susan?” Stacy asked.
I'm thinking about it, I was even thinking about seducing her, time will tell” Susan said while eying me.
I was flabbergasted with the conversation. They were talking in front of me like I wasn't even there. “Don't I get a say in what I do or don't do?”
Only if your good.” Susan said. “Then I might let you decide.”
Thanks” I responded. “But right now, don't you think that we might want to get to class. Hello Nancy, where am I suppose to go, I seem to be a little confused here. Where is the costume that I'm to wear?”
Mrs. Walker has the costume in her office. Joan and I will get the tank and bring it around, Susan and Stacy can help you change. Hurry up, you only have 12 minutes left, and remember that you have to be wheeled over to the gym and hidden before anyone gets out of class.”
Susan and Stacy both grabbed me under the arm and started me toward the girls dressing room. I didn't resist. After all who would ever believe that I was a boy with size C tits and inch long pink nails, wearing a cheering skirt in the middle of school. I was a confused and hopeless case, that was for sure.
We went into the dressing room. I got a glance of the girls just coming in from P.E. And getting undressed for the showers. I wish that I could have lingered, but my two guards wouldn't even let me think about that. Mrs. Walkers office was on the side about half way though the changing room. They rushed me in. and closed the door and lowered the blinds.
Okay, you peeping tom, strip, it's our time to see you buff naked. Well, hurry up, we don’t have all day.” Susan said with a bit of authority in her voice.
I Started to take everything off. I must not have have been doing it fast enough because first Stacy, and then Susan started helping. In no time I was down to my underwear. The glued on breasts were heavy again.
Okay Julie, now put on this bikini top.” Susan said.
What top, there's nothing there but two little, and I mean little triangles that kind of looked like shells, with invisible strings attached. I don't know of any girl alive that would wear something so reveling!” I said.
Stacy whispered “But you’re not a girl and guys reveal their chest all of the time, so just act like a guy right now and don't think about your chest. Of course all of the guys will be think about them, and be watching them, and hoping that they will fall out.”
Wont the teachers do anything because of indecent exposure?” I said, hoping to get out of this.
If the teachers try, just think of all of the guys coming to your rescue!” Stacy said.
Don't worry Julie-Ann dear, we have blankets to cover the tank with, All you have to do is act like a captured mermaid when we take them off. It will be great!” Susan added.
I put on the top, it didn't cover much of Stacy's moms breast forms for sure. Then laid down and waggled into the tail as they put it on. I couldn't move my legs except together. I also had to be careful to not get tangled up in all of the fishing line that was attached to it. Stacy put the wig on me as a last touch. After another fifteen minutes of putting on makeup, combing the hair and other beauty aids they seem to be finished.
I knew that this was destine for failure.
I was facing the wrong way when I heard the door open and what must be the wagon being pulled in.
Is she ready” Nancy asked.
Yes, but it's going to take at least six of us to hold her up while we attach the fishing lines to the pulleys at the top of the tank lid.” Stacy said.
Next thing I knew there were at least eight girls around me lifting me toward the 'tank'. They held me while another couple started attaching the fishing lines around pulleys on top.
Nancy explained. “Julie-Ann, your bum is always held in place, but your fin lines are connected to these three upper body wires, so you can sit up if you hold onto this strap. You can also turn around because   the lines go all of the way around you both ways. You can almost fit laying down. We want you to lay down facing this way when we unwrap you. Then after a speech you should sit up facing away from the students. You might want to glance over your shoulder once in awhile. Then as the football team comes out we want you to turn around and drop the blanket covering your top. That should bring the house down. Then we are going to do all of our cheers around your tank. Okay, any problems?”
Nope, I understand” I said as I laid down.
Perfect. O.K. Girls lets get the cover on the tank and start pulling it to the gym.” Nancy said.
I was in darkness as the 'tank' started to move. It was scary. Most of the girls were giggling and whispering so low that I couldn't hear. There was an occasional bump and shutter that I could feel as we went over uneven flooring. I could tell when we got to the gym because of all of the noise.
Now I waited, it what seemed like forever. It's hard waiting in a covered cage. Now I know what they mean by a girl in a gilded cage. It might have been large enough, but I was still tied up and inside where I couldn't get out on my own. It was a very strange feeling being at the mercy of others. The school principal started in on his speech. They must have forgotten to unwrap me first. I laid still waiting for them to start.
Welcome. Welcome back to those who are returning, and a special welcome to those who are new. You will find that you only get out of school what you put into it. So …..” I tuned out. “And the cheerleaders have said they have caught something that they want as the school mascot for the mariners. They tell me it is a fish like no other, and now without further ado lets hear it for the football team.”
Just then the covering to the tank was taken off. The sound in the gym burst out with laughter. I wiggled my bum and flipped my tail, and the laughter increased.
Sis said. “Okay now pretend that you have just woken up, and wiggle some other parts of your body, good. Now stretch your arms up. That’s right. Now sit up facing me. Slowly. Now turn around.”
As I turned around and dropped the blanket that covered my top, I could see that everyone was looking at me and not the football team that was facing toward them. But then one of the players turned around and looked at me, and he nudged those around him and whispering to them. Then he let out the loudest wolf whistle I have ever heard. Soon that was all that I could hear was whistles from everywhere. I thought I even saw some girls whistling.
I looked at the principal and he didn't look to happy. Pretty soon a couple of teachers were coming toward the 'tank' and covered me up again. I didn't listen to much else after that. I wondered how long I was going to be in prison for this. 'Mermaid' started to be chanted all over the place. There was a lot of noise outside my 'tank' and I didn't know where it was coming from or what was going on. I felt my 'tank' being pulled around, by what seemed like the football team members Some of them were peeking under the cover once in a while for a look. I decided that I was grateful for having that blanket covering my 'tank' because I am sure that if it was not there, I would have a couple dozen football players inside in an instant groping me. They stopped, I guess just outside the gym.
Okay, all of you back to the gym. NOW!, everyone.” It must have been a teacher, because I only knew the principals voice, and it was not his. Soon it seemed that we were alone.
Okay young lady, come out of there this instant.” she said.
I can't get out myself.” I said.
And just how did you get in there then?”
The cheer-squad help put me in here.” I said.
Are you part of the cheer-squad?”
Yes ma'm” I replied.
Do you have some decent clothes to wear, and where are they?”
They are in Mrs. Walkers room” I said.
Okay, I'm going to cover you and wheel you back inside to a corner out of the way. Your to stay there until I say so, and be quiet, understand me!” She sounded like I have just murdered a dozen teachers.
So saying she wheeled me back in by herself. The moment I was inside the door, the whistles started again. The whistles never completely died down through out the rest of the assembly, even after being told to stop it by the principal and a few detentions being given out.

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

julian 6

it is a good story and wonder what happens to him with the mermaid costume in the gym. what his mom say when the school calls about the cheerleaders mermaid stunt. will his mom put a stop to his sister doing stuff to him now. it will be fun to read the new chapter that is ready to read.

Julian 6 - Joan

The girls are going too far.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I was in home economics.

I really don't remember for how long. I vaguely remember that it was because they had to cancel another class and restructure. There was about five other guys in the class (all in boys clothes). I don't remember there being such a stigma attached to it as is portrayed in some of these stories.