Cynthia and the High School Years - Part 1, Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version
Cynthia and the High School Years — Part 1, Chapter 2
Chapter 2

By Portia Bennett

Cindy reflects back on growing up with girl friends. It was something she had wanted so much, but at the same time, it terrified her. We are going to learn more about Myrna, and how she develops as a true friend. Female sexuality becomes a central point of discussion.


 

If you haven’t read the previous stories about Cindy and how she arrived where she is now, you should probably read them. Start with “An Incremental Journey”, “Cynthia and the Reluctant Girlfriend”, “Cynthia and the Dumpster Diver”, and “Cynthia and the Moment of Truth.” “Cynthia and the Christmas Gift” is looked at from a slightly different perspective in this story. There are some interesting revelations of what went on behind the scenes.

This story is a bit longer than the previous ones in this series. It is 13 chapters and 34,000 words long. The High School Years, Part 2 is partly written, but nowhere near ready to post. I will try to post at least one chapter this weekend.

I have researched the Spell’s—R-Us Universe diligently and cannot find anything that violates it, other than that The Wizard is a bit kinder and gentler than sometimes reported. Don’t get me wrong. Given an opening, The Wizard could resort to some of his more ironic and nasty transformations.

Once again, Holly has taken time out of her busy and hectic schedule to correct my many and grievous errors. Thank you so much!

This work is copyrighted by the author and any publication or distribution without the written consent of the author is strictly prohibited. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the characters to persons living or dead is coincidental.


 

Cynthia and the High School Years, Part 1 — Chapter 2

 

Chapter 2

Being a teenage girl was hell, especially when one is rather good looking, and doesn’t really have a clue. Bobbie Schmedlap was Cindy’s mentor in many ways. Even when Bobbie had been Bobby, she had studied how to fill her role as the girl she felt she was. Her parents and brothers had always supported her even before the magic had changed her. She subscribed to all the teenage girl related magazines plus several on sports, and golf in particular, although when her family had reached near poverty, the subscriptions had expired, and the magazines had stopped coming.

When Amos Schmedlap recovered from his back injury and became gainfully employed once again, Bobbie plunged headlong into her task of being a pre-teenage and soon to be teenage girl. What was most enjoyable for her was that her now best friend, the girl who had gifted her with the magical transition, needed help, and needed help in a big way.

Cindy’s problem was that although she was definitely female in body and spirit, she had not truly experienced early girlhood. There were the memories from the previous occupant of her body; however, the links were not always easy to find for some of those memories. The Wizard had deliberately not given Cindy any artificial memories. She was on her own in many ways. So Bobbie took it on herself to bring Cindy up to date.

The basic ingredients were there, i.e. Cindy was physically and mentally a female. She had turned nine years old, physically, shortly after her transition. It had taken a while for the awe she felt of her achieving her desire to wear off. The fact that she had a wardrobe full of little girl clothes helped. It also helped that some of her faux pas could be written of as being due to her ‘brain injury’. However her mother realized that her daughter needed a little more help than she had needed in the past, and did what was necessary to keep her daughter presentable when she returned to school.

Many of Cindy’s past ‘friends’ attributed her difficulties in some areas to be due to her injuries and prolonged coma. In fact, her grade school teacher had advised her classmates before Cindy had returned to school, that Cindy might have ‘problems’. Most of the early problems were more physical in nature because of her muscle weakness; however, some of her lapses could have been related to brain trauma.

One of the things that Bobbie had wanted to do for years, and had been unable to do, was to have a slumber party, (after all, how many boys have slumber parties?). As soon as her family had moved into their new home, Bobbie had convinced her mother that a slumber party was absolutely essential.

Cindy, to be truthful, was terrified. A slumber party was exactly what girls her age were doing; however, there was still a ghost of a past life and Cindy felt she might be perceived as some sort of voyeur. She expressed her doubts to Bobbie.

“Nonsense,” Bobbie replied somewhat strongly. “I think you and I have seen each other without clothes enough to know that our reactions are perfectly normal. You never ‘lusted’ after girls in your past life, and I didn’t either. We wanted to associate with girls and do girl things because we felt it was the right thing to do. Right now both of us have a lot to learn about girlhood, and the best way for us to do it is to immerse ourselves in it.

“I think a slumber party with some of our friends will be great. We can experiment with makeup and our outfits; and, we can talk about boys. It will be a lot of fun. You can have the next one at your house.”

“Bobbie, you are beginning to sound too much like an adult,” Cindy said in mock exasperation.

Cindy did overcome her self-consciousness. It didn’t happen immediately, but eventually, walking around in her panties in the privacy of a bedroom with a group of her friends, became a non-event. It was just something that young teenagers to be did. She studied the differences in female anatomy, not in a prurient way, as she and her friends matured.

Some girls were developing earlier than others. Breasts started showing up in different shapes, sizes and ornamentation. Myrna Breckenridge was similar to her older sister in that her natural cup size was barely an A; however, her areolae and nipples were very well developed early on. She was the first in the group to have pubic hair and start her period. She was also the one to bring up the subject of masturbation, or ‘jilling’ as she called it. Her description of what it was like had piqued the curiosity of those who hadn’t ventured in that direction before.

“Why would anyone want to do anything like that?” exclaimed Francie Sexton. “I mean, how gross; eeeeuuuuw!”

“Francie, I think I know the answer to this, but do you intend to get married and have children?” asked Myrna. Cindy could see a bit of a glint in her eye.

*****************************

Myrna Breckenridge was very intelligent, a genuine free spirit, and a bit outspoken. Her mother had divorced her father after a string of infidelities came to light. The divorce had been very nasty, and the court session was rather lengthy. Nancy Breckenridge had been a faithful wife and excellent mother. She was a full time elementary school teacher. When the judge gave his decision, Ken Breckenridge stomped out of the court calling his ex-wife a “ … titless, cold hearted bitch.”

Nancy might have put herself back in circulation after the divorce; however, she never had the chance. Sharon Spitzer, a fellow school teacher, had decided early on that she was going to be there for Nancy after she knew that the marriage was heading for the divorce court. She had been attracted to Nancy for years, but had avoided making any overtures. Once Nancy was free, she invited Nancy to have a post divorce celebration dinner with her.

Nancy probably had the better part of two bottles of Prosecco, and the couple eschewed desert. Sharon had picked Nancy up earlier in the evening, and it was probably a good thing. Nancy had never been much of a drinker, and was certainly in no condition to drive. Nancy would recall many times, rather happily, that she allowed Sharon to take her back to her two bedroom condominium on the pretense they would share a couple of glasses of port before Sharon took Nancy home.

Nancy looked around the warmly decorated living room as Sharon busied herself at the dry bar with the port. It was a very friendly place. She looked at her friend across the room. She was several inches shorter than Nancy, and considerably bustier. She always presented herself well. Her hair was always done perfectly. Her makeup was just right, and she always dressed very tastefully.

Sharon handed a small glass of port to Nancy. “To the future,” she toasted. They raised their glasses and then took a sip of the sweet, fortified wine. Neither would ever admit as to who the initiator was. Sharon had considered seducing Nancy early on. Nancy had probably realized that. She set her glass on the end table and gently took Sharon’s glass and placed it next to hers. Gently placing her hands on the sides of Sharon’s face, she leaned over and kissed her wine sweetened lips, and then without a word, led her to Sharon’s bedroom. For the first time in more than six years she shared an orgasm with someone else.

The condominium was placed on the market, and Sharon moved in with the Breckenridge’s the following month. Sharon’s king sized bed replaced the one in Nancy’s bedroom. The latter was picked up by a local charitable organization.

Neither Myrna nor Patty had any problems with the arrangement. Their mother was happy for the first time in years, and one of their favorite elementary school teachers had become a second mother to them. The whole home situation had improved many fold times. There were some raised eyebrows; however, the pair was accepted by most.

Myrna and Patty’s mother had been sexually neglected for years, and it was no secret that Nancy and Sharon had an active sexual relationship with each other. Myrna had discovered fairly quickly what orgasms were all about. She’d had a rather intense self-exploration one night and was basking in the after glow when she realized her mother had come into her bedroom. There was no denying the fact that her nightie was up around her neck. There was no denying something else, and that was the aroma created by her arousal.

“Mom, I’m sorry; I can’t help it.”

Her mother sat on the edge of the bed and took her daughter’s hands in hers. “Myrna, you don’t have to apologize for anything. There’s nothing wrong with finding sexual gratification. I didn’t realize what you were doing at first and I apologize for walking in on you. I heard some sounds, and thought you were having a bad dream.

“Don’t ever let what happened between me and your father turn you away from men. There are many decent men out there who will make excellent lovers, husbands and fathers. I am certainly not going to tell you not to explore and find whoever might be right for you. I could have very easily found another man; it was just that Sharon was the right person and came along at the right time. Loving someone is loving what’s inside that person. Sharon and I love each other very much. We are right for each other, and I imagine we will marry soon.

“I’m happy that you have found out what you can do for yourself; however, I will tell you this: it is much better when you can share with others.”

**************************

“Francie, do you mean to tell me that you have never played with yourself, never gotten off?”

“Well, no, Mom says it’s dirty. She says sex is just a necessity to have babies. She says that there is nothing pleasant about sex, and it’s a woman’s duty to submit to her husband. She says that any woman who says she enjoys sex is just lying.”

“Hmmm, that is certainly an interesting concept,” Myrna said while looking around Bobbie’s room. “Do you have any posters like these?

“A few, why?”

“I guess that’s my question: why?”

“They’re handsome. That one,” she pointed at a poster on the far wall, “is one of my favorites.”

“Oh, so you do think that some men are handsome. What does he do to you? Do you get a little tingly when you think about him?”

“I guess so, a little.”

“Okay, we’re going to try a little experiment. Francie and I are going to need a little privacy. We’ll take a sleeping bag into Bobbie’s closet for a while.

Leading Francie by the hand, Myrna said, “I want you to pretend that I’m that handsome guy in that poster.” She closed the door behind them. At first there were some sounds of protest; however, those sounds gradually changed to little coos and moans of pleasure.

The girls didn’t say a thing when a somewhat subdued and embarrassed Francie returned to the larger bedroom. The other girls were in their sleeping bags or sharing Bobbie’s large bed. There weren’t any comments about what had transpired, and none were needed.

After that night, Francie formed a bit of an attachment to Myrna; however, that was never Myrna’s intention. It took a bit of work, but Myrna was eventually able to wean Francie. She explained to Francie that she enjoyed their relationship very much; however, neither of them was really totally into girls, and it was time to broaden their horizons. Now that Francie knew a bit about physical pleasure, it was time to find out what boys were about, both physically and socially.

Both Cindy and Bobbie viewed the relationship from a distance. They felt, and rightly so, that Francie was better off for it. Her mother’s attitude about sex had been on the verge of doing serious damage to Francie’s attitude about sexual relations and her relationship with men in particular.

They were both elated when Francie eventually found that men were not nearly as bad as her mother had indicated.

***************************

We are rejoining Cindy and Bobbie in high school in the next chapter. At Bobbie’s insistence, Cindy has entered into competitive swimming, and is doing quite well. Then a remarkable thing happens, Cindy meets someone new. She is a beautiful Latina girl, and as we will find out, she has a troubled background.

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Portia, once more you have a

Portia, once more you have a story that is pleasant to read and is an honest approach to what young girls go thru as they grow into young women. As with all your stories, I await the next chapter eagerly. Hugs, Jan

Thank you

littlerocksilver's picture

We are visiting friends in the DC area this weekend. We are going via Detroit and hope to get into Dulles around 11:00 tonight. I have emailed the stories to myself so that I can work on them. They are expecting two feet of snow tomorrow!!!! I certainly won't be able to do any antique shopping. I'll try to post tomorrow or Saturday. Things really get rolling in Chapter 3. :)

Portia

Portia

Cynthia and the High School Years, Part 1, Chapter 2

What a nice interlude between Cindy's adventures. As an uncle, I have helped out with a few slumber parties, and have overheard quite a few of them discussing boys, teen idols and even movie strs.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Movie Stars

littlerocksilver's picture

As always, Stan, thanks for your comments. I realized that Cindy never did get hung up on screen idols. I think Bobbie appreciated their good looks, but she never goes gaga. Movie stars weren't something that Cindy got involved in in her previous life, and she just never got very excited about them. The fact that she will find a lover someday soon probably diverted her attention, too.

Portia

Portia