Vote atude memisit

Printer-friendly version

Hi, yeah a lot for trish during the years following 1982 because she suffered from the trauma death brings during the death process. She suffered the trauma of dieing and the trauma of experiencing death itself then, for years after she suffered the trauma of "rememberance" of the death experience.

Oiay vey! How to explain to you understanding it?

I won't give you a bad understanding beyond what I wrote. If you want me to tell you in detail how she suffered the actual death and rememberance after, and for years to come than you may not know what your asking.
1982 December 7 she died. 8 hours later on December 8th 1982 she revives in the 5th general hospital at Stuttgart Germany.

Now this event followed her after she revive and was sent back to garrason to link back with her unit. It followed her in her millitary records and from that post oversea to post in the USA in Texas. From there the record in her medical files followed her into civillian life as a vet. Everytime her medical records were open it was on top for the doctor to see. No one knew if it was true back in 1982 to 1989. Even the Germany doctors who pronounced her dead than talking to her after she revives the next day wondered what was real? And they were there! So anyone reading the medical records was far more not sure.

In 1982 especially and up until 1989 there was very little to nothing medically known about near death experiences. Near death means you and death got married and went honeymooning. You died completly or in part for some and then ,came back to life. The only ones with knowledge by researching nde's at that time was the government. The information was classified for only people allowed to have it namely government researchers and not regular millitary medical staff who practice on the living. The public had at that time no knowledge in fact about nde's. In the earlier years of the 1970s and 1980s the research was a big unknown secret that research on nde's was in progress. Nde research was a secret government project that the government did not believe that the public could "handle" knowing about that people have died and revive to tell about the experience of death than back from death to reliving again. Around 1985 the word about nde's was circulating.

The information leaked out or spoon fed by government but just a little at a time so not to scare anyone. Just enough information the government felt the public could absorb emotionally and intellectually. I could go on about how cult tv shows started to spring up, lol. Anyway by 1989 paranormal phenominon was a big business where the public was absorbed in wanting to know more and more about paranormal phenominon to include ETs. By 1990 the the government discovered dna from dna research they were doing in secret. Shall I tell you about her pnemonia in 1999?

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos