Holy Earthworm

Printer-friendly version

The only part I cannot proove to them is about heavenly spirits sharring this body one at a time and by two together in 2004. They may take the evidence of there own many scientist researchers who have died and been revived. They also have gotten advice from known respected seers and suchas these:

>>Part about a seer is not denying someones sight with my sight. This is easy but inside myself the truth speaks out to my soul ears. I can't deny my judgements within my soul. So I seek not to argue although I do even if it is me I am arguing with.

>>To answere with my own knowledge is my sight truth. Patricia died in 1982 to rise from death of flesh to live again a flesh and soul woman in 1982.. This is set in the military records at the veterans administration. There was no dna lab analysis until 1990. I have shared my view with them and associate groups about the three spirits to enhabit this body. Two of which shared it at the sametime in 2004. Now all angels are males in heaven.

>>The angel set to re-enter the body of patricia in the morgue, saw the spirit that exited patricia dead body from the morgue, in heaven standing before the Son of God. He was an angel in heaven at the time and waiting for God to give him his instructions for life in Patricias risen body from the dead. He lived in Patricias revived body from december 08, 1982 until the end of 2004. The first spirit is the original spirit that was born in Patricias body in december 12, 1955 and exited before ten years old. The second called Patricia had a hard time in that body because it had inner male genitals covered by female genitals. The first had a hard time in it and exited before ten years old because the male genitals were active but hidden and the female were not yet more vissable to doctors.

>>They have always wanted to study God under a microscope. A microscope as big as a wharehouse to study the god ion. The part of the atom force unseen which moves the electrons and holds the positrons to the nutrons. The doorway to heaven and the link connecting this earth dimention to heaven.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/blog/5WGBMH7OCG2EMB2O3BYCCWZC5A?ei...

up
23 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

nuclear physics?

A positron is a positively charged electron; it is the electron's anti-particle (as in anti-matter)

Electrons are held in an atom by their electromagnetic attraction to the positively charged nucleus. Electrons move (like in a conductor) because of electromagnetic force such as voltage. They can gain and lose electromagnetic energy because of collisions (caused by atomic vibration, as in heat) with the electrons of neighboring atoms. A collision will change the kinetic energy of a moving (vibrating) atom to a higher energy state for one or more electrons. The electrons give off this extra energy as photons. An electron in a nonconducting material or in a conductor with no EM force applied to it (voltage) doesn't actually "move". It doesn't orbit the nucleus like a planet around a star. The electron, when in an atom is sort of a "cloud". There is a probability that an electron or an electron pair or an electron shell is in a given volume of space around the nucleus, but it doesn't act like a particle. It does act like a particle in other situations.

protons and neutrons make up the nucleus of all atoms except hydrogen one, with just one proton for a nucleus. Protons and neutrons are individually held together by the nuclear strong force. This force "leaking out" of each nucleon (a proton or a neutron) holds together a nucleus. This force greatly diminishes over small distances so the largest nuclei, with 82 or more protons, are unstable and radioactive as they lose neutrons or alpha particles (He nuclei).

These subatomic particles are studied in linear and ring colliders; the most powerful one at present is the CERN facility constructed underground in France and Switzerland.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee