Fem Ring pt. 2

Printer-friendly version

Panicking, I start to make a mental inventory of the day. What happened to me? How did I not notice any of these changes?

Throwing the blanket off, I race to the full length mirror in the bathroom. Taking a slow inventory of myself, I wonder in amazement how I went from being an about average Mexican male, to this strangely familiar looking Latin beauty. Thankfully, I didn’t get any shorter or I would have really lost it. My dark brown eyes were now a vivid green. My high and tight was now a black mane that covered all the way past my shoulder blades. My breasts seemed to be a large B cup, though I was too shocked to bother checking the tag on the bra I was previously wearing. I still had my bronze colored skin and my feet seemed a bit smaller. Taking all this in was proving to be harder than I could imagine.

Trembling I slumped to the floor. I haven’t been this shocked since the time when I had a close encounter of the explosion type. I was working on a humvee when it happened. Had I not moved when I did, a chunk of shrapnel about the size of my fist would have given me a new chest piercing. I dove under the truck I was working on, the whole time thanking God that I moved when I did. I remember hitting my head on something, and my ears ringing, but I couldn’t hear anything for hours. I lost all equilibrium for three days. It took me a while before I was able to gather myself enough to run to the bunker. Everyone thought I was dead because it took me so long to get there. You know how they say your life flashes before your eyes when you think you’re about to die? All I could think about was how I wished I was a girl my whole life and I didn’t want to die before doing something about it. I didn’t want it to end there.

Laughing to myself, I slowly come out of the flashback trance I was in. I recall all the other close calls I had that tour back in 2005 and how surprisingly enough, every one of them involved some sort of regret over not being in the right body before dieing. As I regained my composure, I idly wished I knew what was going on. Being in semi-darkness, I noticed the ring glowing for the first time. The Ring! It has to be the work of the ring, but how? I think back on the day and slowly I start to realize all the idle wishes I made. It seems every time I made a wish, I was slowly feminized. Wait, I just made a wish, but I didn’t notice anything happen. Was the magic of the ring over or was it just done feminizing me? As I kept trying to figure it out, I felt myself getting a little flushed. Standing naked in front of a mirror was starting to take its toll on my still male mind. Without realizing what was going on, my left hand started to slowly rub my thighs and nether regions.

I reached down to take the ring off as a precaution, but for some reason, my hands wouldn't quite cooperate with my mind. Slowly, the fog started to settle over me again. In a daze, I walked over to my bed and laid down for the night. Still unaware of my roaming left hand, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of someone giggling. Looking around, I didn’t see anyone, but I kept hearing the giggling like someone was there with me. It took me a while to realize I wasn’t in my room. I wasn’t even in a room. I was lying in the middle of a flower bed in what looked strangely like the woods I used to frequent as a teen . . .

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice!

This is a good follow-on to the first story. And you are getting better at the story display/presentation, also. Keep up the good work!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Fem Ring 2

Good continuation. We're learning a bit more about our heroine as we go along rather than have it all dumped on us poor readers at once. Nice work!

hugs!

grover

PS: I'm inferring a motorpool monkey MOS 63B! (Military Occupational Specialty)

Class A uniform: Dress Greens, suit jacket, tie, and dress shoes complete with all medals and awards.
Female soldiers have the skirt, and pumps although slacks and flats are optional.

BDU: Battle Dress Uniform, camouflaged daily wear uniform.

ACU: Army Combat Uniform, similar to the BDU but newer with different features and camo pattern

PT: Physical training usually held first thing in the morning.

Jump Boots: No they don't allow you to fly! Corcoran Jump Boots were designed way back in the day
especially for for wear by parachutists.

Very Interesting

It seems you are well versed in military jargon, Grover. I must confess, the explosions in the flashback were real. It happened to me last time I was here in Iraq. That and I really am a grease monkey 63B. Some of the story is based on real experiences, but not the majority.

Never forget, nor allow others to forget what we as soldiers must sacrifice for freedom.

Never forget, nor allow others to forget what we as soldiers must sacrifice for freedom.

Been there

Done like just as the T-shirt says. I put in my eight but decided that the military wasn't for me although it was a place to hide. My knowledge of the service person's life I'm afraid is rather 20 years out of date. I do remember enough to try and help those who don't have a clue about the jargon plus I've been trying to write a near future military Sci-fi story.

I'm waiting to see what else you come up with.

hugs!

grover

I have some ideas brewing

I have some ideas brewing around in the void called my noggin. I won't give away any spoilers, but it might be a while before I get them sorted out to write down considering I'm a bit overloaded with work at the moment. Hope everyone is ready to hurry up and wait :p

Never forget, nor allow others to forget what we as soldiers must sacrifice for freedom.

Never forget, nor allow others to forget what we as soldiers must sacrifice for freedom.

Tense

You should strive for tension in your story and you are doing a great job with that, but you shouldn't let "tense" become a problem for you.

Narrative is normally in past tense becaase the narrator is telling a story - relating something that happened in the past. Dialogue and internal thought are normally in present tense.

Many authors mistake extended narrative as internal thought and slip into present tense at times. If you feel present tense is necessary you should consider internal thought -- which normally is put into italics. You might use an attribution the first time to signal to the reader what you're doing.

Example:

"I can't believe she ate the whole thing," I thought.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Fem Ring

Sure is playing havoc with his/her body. Wonder what happens next?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

This keeps getting better.

Now she knows that she is a female, and concluded it was the ring that made her so. Now the drama gets even more exciting as we now see another mystery. How did she get from her bedroom to the flower bed? The ring? Nice story, and I am waiting to read the next part.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."