This feels right, this is me - Part Two

Printer-friendly version

He looked at me and said, “Hi Andi, you look pretty. I saw you say goodbye to your new girlfriend is it? Anyway, you can tell me about it later as I hope you ladies are all ready?” And with that I learned we were going out to eat as dad was visiting for a couple of days before going back to the old house.

Walking out the house with my family and wearing a lot less clothes than they’ve seen me in for years felt a bit weird, but they just accepted me. I think I have a great family.

The meal was fun and it was great to see dad again. My sister talked me into taking the shirt off so I was just sitting there in shorts and the vest, but no one had an issue. When we got home my sister made it very clear she wanted to speak to me, so we went to her room.

She wanted to know about the last few days and I told her everything. I showed her the photos of me in the tartan mini dress and the other items I tried on, and as she was flipping through the pics on my phone, she stopped and looked up at me, then showed me the pic. I had taken a topless pic in the changing room mirror just wearing a pair of pink hot pants. My faced burned and I tried to grab the phone from her, but she said only if she gets to see what I’ve been hiding from everyone for months. I finally let her see my boobs and she was surprised at how developed they were.

The next day I went shopping with my sister, wearing the same underwear and a pair of skinny jeans, but my sister leant me one of her fitted tee shirts. It was red, which I was against at first, but I have to admit I did like the way it fitted me. Turns out the ‘rents gave her money to help me (and I suspect to find out more), but I was ok. I didn’t want to hide anything from them, it felt unfair, so I knew I would have a long chat with mum soon. I ended up buying quite a few packets of underwear, got a few tops from Primark, two sets of sleepwear (the shorts and vest kind). My sister got a couple of tee shirt dresses, then told me the next place would be a treat. We went to a posh shop and I got three matching sets of really nice lingerie, one in black, red and pink, and a lacy teddy in green which I have to admit I loved. On the way home my sis said how excited she was to be able to go shopping for sexy lingerie with me as it was horrible doing it with mum.

Once home I unpacked everything and it turns out the two dresses she bought were for me, then she gave me a few pairs of her shoes she didn’t wear anymore. These included a pair of knee high suede boots with a three inch heel and a pair of high heeled platforms court shoes, pumps as some call them but I couldn’t think of when I would ever wear them. With the platform they must have been five inches high, and she told me I would like how they make my legs look.

I touched up my makeup to head round to Sarah’s and for the first time in my life I really had to decide what to wear. I knew I wanted to wear the sexy red set of lingerie, not worrying about the suspender belt as I didn’t have stockings anyway. I knew they would hold my tuck, so I wasn’t overly worried and was going to wear the shorts I wore yesterday, but I kept looking at the tee shirt dresses, Should I?

It’s a big step to make, what would Sarah think? Screw it, in for a penny, in for a pound. It was a polo style tee shirt dress and came down to about mid thigh in baby blue. It was a lot of flesh to show, but technically less than the shorts. I picked up my handbag and headed for the door. Sis saw me and tried to say something, but I kept walking saying, “Don’t say anything or I will change my mind!” I opened the door and walked around the corner. Sarah loved the look and told me to keep what I wore yesterday, but she did want the boots back, and as I was wearing them today we went to buy a pair for me when I also picked up some tights, two pairs of stockings and a pair of hold up stockings.
Polo Shirt.png

I’d mentioned that I wanted to say thanks to my family and Sarah knew a shop with some great cards. My sister got one with a hot naked man on it, but with a towel hiding the good bits, my dad a classic car as he likes watching car shows, and mum one with some flowers on it.

The shop also had lots of little gifts like clocks, ornaments and so on, and some things called ‘massagers’ which were very obviously vibrators and next to them some dildos.

I looked at Sarah and she laughed saying, “Well where do you think I got mine?”

My mouth dropped open and I asked if she really did have one? “Yeah, don’t you have one?” I gave her a look and she said, “Come on, you must have tried something?”

As she picked one up at random just looking at it, I said, “Well, I do have a favourite hairbrush.”

She squealed in delight, and said I needed something better, so we looked and tried to work out what would be best for me. We weren’t sure if a vibrator would work for me, but we did know hairbrushes did, so I picked something up, looked at her and asked what she thought? She thought it might be big, but I pointed out she hadn't seen my hairbrush!

Five minutes later we were heading back to hers, me with a gift bag including five and half inches of insertable length dildo with ‘realistic’ balls and a suction base. Oh, and some cards.

I thought they would ask for some ID, but as they weren't technically a sex shop, they never asked so I didn't say anything. Sarah got a little gift for me as well, I knew she got something but didn't realise what it was, but now I also had a douche to use. We collapsed on the bed together, laughing and comparing our toys and it wasn’t long before we started making out again. It was a lot of fun having hands up each others skirts and it didn’t take long for us to end up with fingers inside each others pants.

Feeling my tuck be undone by someone I liked, she stroked me gently and pulled me out through the leg hole. It was standing upright and it would hold up the skirt of my dress with it, but to be fair I didn’t care as my fingers explored her vulva, her clit and then slipped into her vagina. As we masturbated each other, two thoughts crossed my mind, why did I think the guy on the card was hot, and why did I chose something that looked like a penis and bigger than me own penis?

We were interrupted by her front door closing, and footsteps on her stairs. We both jumped up and tried to get covered up, but I still had a problem that I couldn't tuck. Her bedroom door opened and I sat on the bed, hoping I could hide it. Sarah’s mum looked in and asked if she was ok, and then looked at me. “Andi? Is that you? What are you making him do?”

So I quickly had to explain my medical situation and said if she calls my mum she can explain it all. She looked a bit suspicious and repeated that the door needs to stay open. If we hadn’t done that I dread to think what she would have seen as we wouldn't have heard her come in. Ten minutes later, thanks to Sarah’s helping hand, I was tucked and on way home.

The next two weeks I seemed to be spending all my time dressed in shorts or the tee shirt dresses, but the day finally came that we would go to the alternative club. It was really just a normal bar that was rented out and not that big, but had a downstairs dance area. Sarah really wanted me to go all out to look good and we chatted a lot about what to wear.

In the end I wore my knee high boots with he three inch heel, along with a black pleated skirt and a white crop top vest. Under that I had my first ever tee shirt bra as I really liked it, and a new discovery in underwear, a thong. Thankfully they would hold me in place and I felt quite comfortable and enjoyed feeling the skirt move against my bum as I walked. I had got my sister onside for the outfit in case my parents tried to stop me, but I shouted a ‘see you later’ and they told me when I had to be home and out I went for the short walk to Sarah’s. She came out the moment I rang the bell, wearing the tartan mini dress I had my eye on, with a wide belt and ankle boots. We walked to bus stop to get there, intending to get a cab back.

The bus dropped us a short walk from the club and when we got there they asked us for ID and put a red stamp on our wrist meaning we wouldn’t be able to buy alcohol, but I was ok with that. She introduced me to some of the people behind forming the club, then we got two cokes with straws and sat down to chat. After about ten minutes two guys sat at the table next to us, and before long one started chatting to Sarah and I realised he was chatting her up, and flirting with her, and she was flirting back. I felt a bit jealous, but then his friend moved to our table and started chatting to me.

I felt really nervous, they were both older than us and what would they say if they knew I was really a boy? Ok, a boy with boobs, but still very much a boy in my thong. They went to get us a drink and Sarah said we should go to the ladies. I was nervous but she gave me a hug and told me not to worry, this is just a bit of harmless flirting.

When we got back to the table the two guys came back and I was suddenly worried they may have put something in our drinks, but Aaron whispered in my ear that it was ok, there was nothing in it as after they saw the stamps on our wrists they looked after them for us. Chatting to him I decided to let him know that I was almost 15 in case he got any ideas and he admitted he wasn't even 18 yet himself. I told him a bit about how I had just moved here and so on, he told me he was joining the navy soon.

I felt really comfortable with him, and Sarah seemed to be getting on well with his friend. On our next trip to the ladies, she told me that her guy had suggested we go to the bar a few doors along to play a game of pool for a bit, but wanted to know how I felt about it. I agreed, it might be fun, so the four of us went next door and Aaron’s friend went to that bar while he sorted out the pool table and we sat there looking at him.

Sarah asked me if I thought he was cute, and I admitted I did and she told me she liked her guy. We agreed we would just let whatever happens happen, and Sarah said to me, “now your fem side is coming out, maybe you need to see what it’s like for us girls.”

I had to think about it, but after the game started, I told her, ‘yes, but can we keep what we have as well?’ She gave me a hug and said definitely.

Aaron stood behind me when I was playing and Steve stood behind Sarah. It was only when I could see her behind I realised what they were both doing, they were checking out our bums!

Ok, it’s like that is it. When I next bent over the table I stuck mine right back, bending at the waist to make sure he could see. After the game we sat at a table and just chatted till we finished out drinks and went back the club. On the short walk I felt Aaron slip his hand into mine and I really liked it, looking up at him and smiling.

Sarah suddenly stopped, looked at her guy put her arms around his neck and they kissed. I was watching my girlfriend kiss another man right in front of me. Wait, am I really a man? I’m kinda between both, but holding Aaron’s hand I’m not sure I could be called a man.

Anyway, he slowed down and I slowed down with him. I think he stopped first, but we were both standing there, looking at each other while holding hands. He leant forward and down slightly as he was taller than me. I looked up and lifted myself up on my tip toes. I leant into him and our lips touched lightly and my eyes closed. I was kissing him. I felt his mouth open and his tongue touched my lips and I opened them to let him in. I stood there kissing him on the street feeling his erection grow against my stomach as one of his hands slides up my body to cup my right boob.

I liked it.

In the club we made out a bit more, and Sarah and her guy went to dance, and I looked at Aaron. “I need to tell you something and I hope you don’t hate me for it.”

He put a finger under my chin and lifted my face up to see him. He was smiling at me. “It’s ok,” he said, “you can tell me.”

So I checked no one else could hear me and I told him the truth about me. He moved a hand to my leg, gently stroking me with his thumb. He said, “Thank you for trusting me.”

He leant in and kissed me again.

I’m not sure when Sarah got back, but suddenly she seemed to be there smiling at me, and I realised I had a hand up my skirt and on my hip. I sneaked a look at the time and saw I still had two hours to curfew, and Sarah told me that Aaron has a car and they’ve offered to take us home later, making me smile.

I’m not sure who suggested it, but we ended up going for a walk. There was a park nearby and we were all walking through it. Sarah and her guy stopped at a bench and we walked to the next one. Obviously we were going to be having a make out session with them and this was just somewhere a bit more private to do it.

I was both nervous and excited at the same time.
Goth Club.png

Sitting there kissing Aaron his hands were on my legs, my boobs and up my skirt again and I felt my hand on his cock, feeling the hardness there.

He was so much bigger than me. I think it was just the heat of the moment, but I ended up giving him a handjob in the park, then he whispered in my ear, ‘I’m going to cum’ and I didn’t know what to do, but I felt myself willingly leaning forward and I took him my mouth, using my hand and tongue to finish what I had started.

He flooded my mouth and I swallowed as fast as I could, only a little ran down his cock but I licked it up eagerly, wondering what had happened to me to be enjoying this so much. I sat up and smiled at him, then looked across to see Sarah on her knees sucking away herself.

Aaron hugged me to him and lifted me onto his lap with my legs astride him. He started rubbing me down there and I was squirming on his lap. I felt him lift me a bit to encourage me to stand up and then he pulled my thong down.

I tried to stop him but he was gentle and reassuring and I think to be honest I wanted it. He helped me step out of them and pulled me back onto his lap. I was fully erect and tenting my skirt in public.

Ok it was getting dark and no one was around, but still, I was fully erect and tenting my skirt in public!

He kissed my neck and stroked my legs, teasing me, getting closer each time until finally he brushed against my erection but kept his hand moving away from it. I pushed myself down on him, I wanted this badly. Finally he touched it and wrapped his hand around me, slowly stroking me.

I felt like I was on fire. With Sarah it was erotic but this was off the scale! He was kissing my neck and stroking me and I told him I was going to cum. I lifted the front of my skirt and he kept going, shooting my cum out in front of us. As I came down from my high I looked across to Sarah and she gave me a thumbs up while still sucking away. Aaron took a tissue from his pocket and cleaned me up as I deflated in his hand, squeezing out the last drops and covering me with my skirt. I finally put my legs together as I turned to face him and we kissed. We heard Sarah finally get her guy off but we just sat together and waited.

Someone must have suggested we go back to the club before they take us home and I realised I wasn’t wearing any underwear and looked for it. Aaron whispered it’s ok, he has them and will give them back to me in the club.

I was scared silly at this point as we started walking, trying to hold my skirt down in case there was a gust of wind with one hand while holding his hand with my other. There was no wind at all and feeling myself swing down there as we walked felt weird and wrong. I begged him for them back but he just gave me a kiss and a smile and told me he liked knowing I wasn’t wearing anything.

Sarah was suddenly next to me, she sensed something was wrong so we walked ahead of the guys and she asked me if I was ok with what happened? I told her that was fine, good in fact, it’s just that he’s not giving me my thong back! Sarah gave me a hug and out of sight of the boys put her hand under my skirt, felt me up a bit and her eyes went wide.

She gave Aaron a dirty look and was about to have a go at him, but I told her what he said and she giggled. She said, “Ok, that is funny. You better not get excited.”

And she walked back to her guy and Aaron came back and took my hand. How could she be so mean to me! Aaron stopped, pulled me close and gave me a kiss, stroking my bum and boobs and then I felt his erection against my stomach and then I felt myself twitch below.

He must have felt it too as he increased the intensity, kissing my neck and trying to turn me on, slipping a hand under my skirt and stroking me a little. When I was fully hard he broke the kiss and said, “Come on, let’s go back. Guide the way for me.”

And he smiled a smile that really didn't help me at all! I’m not that big, only about four inches when fully hard, but I looked down and even with the pleats of the skirt it looked obvious as he held my hand as we walked. I tried to put my handbag in front of me but the strap wasn’t long enough and now I could see the club, in fact I was pointing towards it and at the sky too!

I tried to crouch over to hide it as we walked but I could feel myself holding the skirt down at the front and lifting it at the back. I looked at Aaron and he was smiling and his eyes flicked down so I looked. I wasn’t tenting anymore, I was holding it up with the head poking out from under and very much on display.

I flipped my skirt to cover it and then we were out of the park and crossing the road. Why didn’t it occur to me to just stop and demand them back? Why was I letting myself be led along like this?

Ok, on some level I was quite liking it, I know that now, I know why I didn’t demand them, Sarah knew it too and knowing it turned them on was, well, fun.

We walked into the club, showing them our wrist stamps and no one seemed to notice what I had going on. The boys took us to the bar and got us a couple of soda’s and Aaron was doing just enough to stop me from going down, and still no one noticed. Sarah was trying not to laugh and her guy had no idea.

Finally we walked to a table and sat downed I put my bag on my lap as the tent was going to lift up the front of my skirt while Aaron stroked my leg out of sight of everyone. Finally he put his hand in his pocket and handed my thong to me in his fist. I jammed them into my bag as quick as I could, grabbed Sarah’s hand and pulled her towards the toilets.

As we walked past people, I was keeping myself covered, but several times I had to squeeze past and it touched them. This was awful and not helping me at all! We both went into a cubicle and I started to put my thong on, but now faced another problem, how was I going to tuck?

Well, five minutes later we both went back to the guys and thankfully Sarah had lent me a helping hand again and although it was still tough to tuck and I had a bit of a bulge, under the skirt it wasn’t obvious and I felt very relieved. I did get to sort the tuck properly before the boys drove us home and I managed to get to my room before my mum saw my smeared lipstick from a very intense goodnight kiss. Turns out despite everything that happened I’d agreed to see him in a couple of days and we swapped numbers.

The following morning, Sarah came round and dragged me to my bedroom. Inside she asked me one question, “How brave do you feel today?” I had no idea what she was talking about and she pulled a bikini out of her bag. She didn't say it to me last night, but the girls we met at the mall were going to the beach and she wanted to know if I wanted to go as well. I really wasn’t sure but she suggested I try it first, so I made her leave the room and I looked at it. It wasn’t super revealing but it was a bikini. Did I really want to do this?

It would be nice to go to the beach, but I’m not a great swimmer. I took my tee shirt off and looked at the top, it was easy to put on and tied at the back which was a bit difficult but I managed it. I looked at the bottoms and slipped out of my joggers and pulled my pants down. Stepping into them I could feel them stretch and thought ok, this might work as well. I did my tuck and pulled them all the way up. They seemed to hold me ok, and I did a few lunges and bends to see how they felt and if they were secure enough, sitting down, squats and so on. I looked at myself in the mirror and yeah, I looked ok.

I opened the door to let Sarah back in and in rushed my sister as well. Sarah explained she had told her and she wanted to see as well, and the first thing she said is I need to do something better with my hair. I then ended up sitting there and them both playing with my hair and insisting I go to a hairdresser at some point before school.

Once they seemed happy I started to put some makeup on and my sister left for a bit, coming back with a pair of shorter shorts than I already had and a white skimpy crop top that tied at the front, so I put them on and now I looked beach ready. Sis handed me a bigger bag and put a towel in, telling me to put some clean underwear in as well, so in went a thong as well as these shorts are really short.

I went downstairs and just before I got to the door mum said, “Stop right there young lady, you're not going out like that!”

I was really hoping she wouldn't see me, it didn’t even bother me that she called me a young lady. Mum walked over and said, “Sunscreen, you need sunscreen if you’re going to wear that outfit.”

And she sprayed my arms and as I wiped it in, she sprayed my legs, then put it in my bag and told me to have a nice time and off we went.

The beach was so much fun, just sunbathing and chatting with the girls. Yes I told them about Aaron and Sarah told them I was seeing him again and they shared stories with me of other boys they had dated and things they’ve done, even giving each others sex tips.

They thought it was funny what he did, but were also empathetic for me for the fear I must have felt. One of them had a boy steal her favourite panties and she was still mad at him as she had to walk home in a very short dress that barely covered her as she was afraid to get the bus knowing she would be on show.

About one o’clock we packed everything in our bags to go and eat and there I was, walking along in a bikini with a group of girls, with boys and some creepy old men checking us out, but we hit a shop and picked up some water and crisps and as we turned to head back, bumped into Dave and one of his friends. He did a double take when he saw me and I blushed, especially as the girls looked at me and him, and then each other with a giggle.

I just wanted to tell them to grow up, but Dave was checking me out and I realised I told him I was a boy and here I am in a bikini with very obvious boobs and nothing obvious below. I’m not sure how it happened but they ended up walking back with us, but as neither of them had swimming stuff with them they were unlikely to stay for long. When we picked a new spot and laid out our towels and they both sat down with us, his friend paired off with Jodie and chatted away, while Dave sat down with me and Sarah.

He was fun to talk too, the three of us shared some of the same interests and he seemed nice. Sarah excused herself to go to the toilets and walked off with Jane and suddenly I’m sitting there with him while Jodie chats to his friend and the other girls laid on their backs to work on their tan. Dave leant towards me to say something, saying, “Can I ask you a question?”

I nodded a yes as it was obvious what was coming. “I thought you were a boy?”

I told a little bit more about the extra X, why I have boobs and that yes, I am a boy, but if I wanted to go to the beach it’s easier this way. His eyes flicked down and before he could ask I told him about tucking but could see he wasn’t quite sure if I was telling the truth. I looked him in the eye and said, “Ok, if you promise to say nothing about these,” and I pointed to my boobs, “then I will prove it.”

And I pulled the front of my bikini bottoms down a bit and he could see the base of my tucked dick where a vulva should be. His eyes went wide but I could see he finally believed me. I said, “You’re not weirded out by that are you?”

He said no, he was just so surprised as he’s never seen me looking anything other than a girl. “Well, normally I would be more androgynous and it would be easier to believe me. But this is actually much easier and I haven’t been to the beach in two years or even thought about getting a tan. Speaking of which,” I tuned and laid down on my stomach and handed him the sunscreen. “Would you mind?”

As he opened the bottle I untied the bikini top and moved the straps out of his way as he very nervously starting spraying it on me. And that’s how Sarah found us. I told him to make sure he covered my legs as well, and it felt really nice, like a mini massage. He did my back and I asked him to make sure he got all the exposed skin, so yes, he did go inside and outside of my thighs, getting as close he would dare to go. He definitely touched me down there, just for a fraction of a second and it felt nice, but he stayed well away after that.

Sarah decided to get in on the teasing and asked him to do hers as well, so the poor boy was really suffering. The other girls thought it hilarious and tried to hide their giggles, but his friend was clearly jealous and wanted to ask Jodie if he could do the same. I snuck a look at Dave and it might just have been his shorts gathering fabric, but it could also have been something else.

When he finished he sat down and tried to ignore us, so it definitely wasn't something else.

After about ten minutes, he said he would see us all later and him and his friend left, clearly recovering. Sarah and I jumped up to talk to the girls, holding our tops in place with our hands as we all talked at once. They thought he liked me, but I pointed out I’m a boy so he probably likes Sarah more. Anyway, after half an hour of talking about them, me, Sarah and Jodie went into the sea while the other two girls looked after our stuff.

We just splashed about for a bit, but I was too nervous to go too far out. Jodie and Sarah were great swimmers, but after a while it was time to go so we headed back. We dried ourselves off, then headed to a nearby ladies to change out of our swimwear, taking it in turns in a cubicle. When I changed I realised I hadn’t brought a bra with me, so I just put the top back on and I was very worried about the bow I had tied, and very aware of my nipples and the thin material of the top. They were standing out as always but when I walked out and looked in the mirror I could even kinda make out the aureoles.

The girls all told me I looked fine, but getting the bus home I felt like everyone was looking. Still, at least I didn’t need to worry about them thinking I was a boy. Me and Sarah didn’t talk much on the bus and I found myself thinking about my day in a bikini, how nice it felt when Dave was touching me and wondering what I would wear for my date tomorrow with Aaron.

Jodie and Sarah both pointed out it was clear that he liked me even though he knew I was really boy and that if I want to I should have sex with him, making me gasp in surprise. They both said if I’m happy using my dildo most days, then I will be really happy with how a real one feels inside me.

Two days later, I was sitting in a Starbucks on a double date with Sarah. Aaron looked hot and I even thought his friend looked good, although I purposefully kept getting his name wrong as he is going to be with Sarah. I was in my baby blue tee shirt dress and the knee high boots, Sarah was in a summer dress that came to mid thigh but with her New Rocks on.

The date was fun, but also felt a little awkward in a way, I guess the fun of the other night was on our minds and now we were dating in reverse, but slowly things got easier. At some point we left and walked through town and the shopping precinct, which was weird it being so empty of shoppers, but also kinda felt romantic strangely.

I stopped to kiss Aaron every now and then, while Sarah did the same with her guy. I loved feeling Aaron hard against me, and even undid his flies and put my hand in there to hold him and walking along like that. Sarah later told me I was sending him some pretty big messages but to be honest, I wanted that to happen and had prepared before we left.

I half guided him to a little alleyway next to a shop and he half guided me there as well. Soon we were out of the bright lights kissing intensely and both his hands were up my dress up my hips and I was very much on display, but by then I had already got Aaron out into the air as well, tasting him between kisses. I turned my back towards him and felt him lift up one of my legs, his erection rubbing on my groin and pressing lightly as he instinctively tried to enter me.

I opened my bag and quickly put some lube on him as he pulled my thong to the side and slipped in easily. As he slowly fucked me I leant back to kiss him and there I was, looking out at a shop with a cock inside me and a hand up my dress caressing my boobs as we kissed. It was wonderful, it felt right and then I noticed that Sarah was getting similar treatment from her guy in the alleyway, with a condom wrapper at his feet.

I thought, ‘oh well, at least I can’t get pregnant’. It really felt good, so much better than my dildo or hairbrush, better than anything I have ever felt in my life. He was hitting something inside me that felt amazing and sending pleasure through every part of my body it seemed. I wanted this to last but he didn’t quite get me there. I could feel the desire to cum building in me and if only he had lasted a minute longer I think it may have happened. He thrust himself deep into me as we kissed and I could feel him twitching and pulsing in me as he filled me with his cum. He slowed down and held me, inside me still and kissed me gently on the neck. We both watched Sarah and his friend for a bit then he whispered in my ear, “Do you want to cum?”

I nodded and he wrapped his hand around my own little erection, I must have slipped out when we fucked and was just pointing out, but it soon disappeared into his fist as he slowly stroked me. My lust was still high and feeling him in me still just added to the erotic nature of my first time.

It didn’t take long for me to start shooting my own cum, shooting much further than it had before. Aaron whispered in my ear again how great that felt for him as I squeezed him inside me, and he would make sure I was always first, just to feel that again as he slowly pulled out of me.

God, he felt great in me.

I sorted myself out, using a tissue to wipe away the little cum that dribbled out of me, tucked and dressed myself again. Sarah’s guy looked close to finishing but he was watching me all the time he was having sex with her, so he saw my thing, so while sorting out my bra that had been pushed up, I flashed my boobs at him before I pulled my dress down and joined Aaron to wait outside the alley.

After fixing our make up we went into a Costa this time for a coffee. I felt kinda slutty sitting there with a man’s cum inside me and in the toilets me and Sarah almost screamed in excitement at what had just happened. I had lost my virginity and Sarah got something she needed that I couldn't really give her.

Yes I have a penis but it’s not that big and I know that, my condition means it will never be big unless I decide to pick the male option, so until the day I pick that I’m ok with her having someone if it means I get to enjoy feeling what I feel inside me right now.

And I got a cum top up later that evening before we were dropped off at home. He wanted to see me on Saturday but that day I had to keep free as I was finally turning 15 and spending the whole day with my family.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Andi Needs To Be Careful

joannebarbarella's picture

All this is happening a little too fast and if she carries on she may meet a boy less accommodating than Aaron. I don't think Sarah is helping either.