sissygirl’s journey 5.5

Printer-friendly version

It’s funny how being a little mortified and days later looking forward to the same thing, isn’t it crazy how human emotions can play little games in your head, that’s how I felt about sissy meeting my auntie one minute thinking one way and now really looking forward to it, mom really didn’t say too much just mentioning sissy that would be nice to give our guests a hello kiss just to make them feel welcome.

Sure mom I understand, I love my auntie she was always nice to me and I love my quiet little nephew, he was a sweetheart I was wondering what is he going to think, who is this girl kissing me and where’s timmy, I’m thinking mom and auntie have this all figured out actually I really didn’t care at that moment I was busy getting ready putting on my one and only hand me down dress a pair of girl panties and my black patent Mary Janes with white lacy socks.

Next was my mom doing my makeup and hair, I’ve been doing my makeup for sometime now but mom wanted to do it this time she wanted it perfect I guess and mom did a perfect job on my pigtails and makeup I was so excited.

There here mom called out, greeting my auntie and nephew at the front door was new to me, they always just came right in no big deal but this was going to be something new for me, mom opened the door and there was my auntie wearing a big smile seeing her sister they truly loved each other, well auntie looked down at me and gave me a wink like she knew sissy, I guess mom and her have had many a conversation about sissy after hugging mom auntie bent down, I was thinking her makeup is perfect her lips are perfect should I kiss her what if I mess up her makeup I just went for it putting my arms around her neck I gave her 3 kisses just like I give my Barbie doll a little more of a kiss than I give my mom just a second or two longer it felt way different than kissing my mom kinda like a deep growing thrill that started the second I started kissing her.

Releasing my auntie I bent down and cupped my nephews face and gave him 3 kisses too but more like the kisses I give my mom enjoying it too, I was thinking I’m giving this boy more kisses later on today followed by a warm hug I think he was a little surprised not sure if he liked it or not, I just told him I’m sissy and you must be danny he just knotted his head yes probably because he didn’t know what to say kinda like I do when I’m lost for words.

Mom gave me that knowing smile she was telling me with out saying a word I’m so proud of you, I was definitely glowing from that last 5 minutes wow, mom can danny come to my bedroom and play sure said my mom I grabbed him by the hand pulling him along towards my bedroom.

I was so excited, I never had anyone else to play with in my room as sissy, I managed to get danny to wear my lipstick and carry my big girl purse around the house by telling him this was a big boy game, showing my mom and his mom they both laughed and got a kick out of it especially his mom she really loved it, it was all good fun I even had some old Halloween candy in my room that I gave him for kisses, he really liked that trade so did I even though he was 3 years younger than me I still found it every exciting kissing a boy.

Funny when I’m in boy mode I never have any of those thoughts in my head, just playing boy games with other boys and my mom supported my boy side as much as my girl side what a great mom.

Nothing much happened the rest of the day, danny even played with my Barbie doll he thought it was cool, mom and auntie talked all day and they were very happy with us kids, auntie really enjoyed meeting sissy and even invited her to their house for a play date and yes that play date was fun too.

All good things must come to a end as we said our good byes, I gave danny the rest of my old candy which he loved I was a little naughty and put on some fresh lipstick for the goodbyes knowing my auntie would probably notice and hopefully like it too, giving my nephew a nice girl friend boy friend 3 kisses, still nothing from him but I loved it, my auntie was different I gave her the same 3 a little too long kisses which I enjoyed way to much and auntie was just beaming at me while I was a little bashful from her look who would guess the girl that love’s kissing I guess I just got a bit over my skis, mom noticed it too I was just being a little too bold, we had a little mother daughter talk later that night.

Funny thing with moms little talk it wasn’t even about me kissing my auntie she was ok with that really lol, moms main concern was her 7 year old daughter well almost 8 wearing lipstick all the time and giving kisses to everyone, she just sat me down and explained to me that some boys might take it the wrong way, not really knowing what she meant she just told me if anyone ever tells me not to tell anyone then I was to tell her that, how that I understood and that I never forgot what mom told me that night.

Even though most of my dress up time was at home, as I got older I could see moms side, especially when having her very young daughter running around in her dress and Mary Janes wearing big girl makeup with my pigtails and half the time I’d take off my dress, I really didn’t like clothes to much just too uncomfortable or I just didn’t care for them even today I feel that way but anyway I would be running around the house in just my panties, bra and my little girl shoes which I just loved, mom would get so mad at me saying sissy your half naked put on some clothes girl and of course she would find my dress somewhere and back on it went.

up
26 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos