sissygirl’s journey 2

Printer-friendly version

Hi everyone, before I continue I would like to give a little view into my life at that time.

Mom, what can I say she was a wonderful mother very supportive of everything my sister and I did with all the love she had.

My sis was 3 years older than me and being a real jock she had her own group of friends and from what vibe I got from her she wanted nothing to do with me especially when mom and I were exploring my other side, of course mom always tried to kept it out of sight so nobody got uncomfortable to a certain point as you will see, she was a great mom.

My dad pretty much was non existent. I mean he really wanted very little to do with his children, actually very sad more so as I got older, you could say I was the son he never wanted, maybe that’s why I was so close to my mom and why I loved girl things who knows but anyway.

I love anything that’s girly it has always been that way with me as far as I can remember and I always wearing my feelings on my sleeve anyone especially my mom could read me in a second.

Mom had no idea about my fascination with my sister’s Mary Janes, but she caught on quickly about my interest for her purses, we would go out shopping together putting her purse between us in the car and me being me was probably looking a little too long at that wonderful patent purse.

It wasn’t long before she would start handing me her purse to hold while he was looking at something in the store when she could have easily carried it in the crook of her arm, I remember being a little embarrassed and self conscious of what was going on but also loved it too.

Even at home mom would call out to me to bring her purse to her, again a little taken back that everyone could hear her too but deep inside loving it, up until then I really couldn’t get that up close and personal with those wonderful girly purses as they were kept up high in my mothers closet.

This went on for awhile until one night while tucking me into bed…

AttachmentSize
Image icon IMG_1024.png2.83 MB
up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos