sissygirl’s journey 5.3

Printer-friendly version

The first time mom put lipstick on me when she was tucking me in, up until then she was having me kiss my Barbie doll good night, after she kissed me good night on my cheek or forehead.

That night she said sweetie look in your purse which I usually kept on my bed at night with my Barbie doll, grabbing my purse unsnapping the clasp looking inside and there was a new lipstick tube before my very eyes, I was so excited just looking at that wonderful item of girlhood.

Before I could say a word mom chimed in, sweetie your Barbie wears lipstick to bed every night when you kiss her good night and I was thinking you should be wearing lipstick too isn’t that a good idea sweetie, I was speechless I could only shake my head yes my head was just swimming in a million different thoughts as you could imagine, hand me your purse sweetie as mom reached inside my purse sissy this is your new lipstick, now young lady be sure you take care of your lipstick and always keep it in your purse, I could only nod yes but deep down I was so excited like I was floating.

Watching mom pull my lipstick out of my purse and remove the cap twisting out that wonderful pink lipstick, mom knew I was watching her in amazement and she was having a little fun or should I say probably having a lot fun I’m sure.

Pucker up sissy as mom applied my pink lipstick I had put some lipstick on before and it was exciting but having mom put it on me taking her time and giving me a nice even coat it was so amazing I was having that deep down exciting feeling and that was a understatement.

There sweetie how do you like that, I love it mom I was just over the top my toes where tingling, now mom introduced me to kissing and not on the cheek.

Mom picked up my Barbie doll and held it right above my face, ok sweetie 3 kisses to Barbie every time she had Barbie’s lips touch mine she made a smacking kissing sound which I emulated, being in my girl mode I liked it but didn’t fully understand it as kissing my Barbie was the norm each night I was falling in love with kissing, mom had a big smile, we where two very happy girls.

To be continued…

AttachmentSize
Image icon IMG_0939.png1.74 MB
up
23 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos