Playing for the other team, Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Tom woke later that afternoon while Luke was at home trying to set up his studio apartment for his new houseguest. He remembered coming around to find the bright lights of the recovery room and saw a strange nurse tending to him. He tried opening his eyes but they wouldn't move so he just lay there feeling the drugs wearing off. It took a minute before he realized the pain wasn't as bad and felt something tight gripping his crotch. He reached out for his dick and was met with a strange flat groin, that’s when the last few days came rushing back to him.

His heart started racing when he saw the tube sticking out of the bandages. Everything came flooding back to him; how much pain he’d endured during from the accident, how it left him mangled, and how in a daring moment he forced his fantasy to be made real.

It hurt as he moved but he slowly began to relax and decided to see if he could use the muscles of his hips to try to sit up. At first he just rocked slightly and then gradually got more confident and soon found he was able to sit up without any discomfort. He looked down at his outstretched muscular legs, flexing under the sheets and couldn’t help smiling. His life was changed forever and for better or worse he was happy about it. His hands were still thick and worn, connected to his big forearms. His feet still looked like they could support mountains, and his legs still were the cannons that drove him down the field. He was still the man he always had been, except now under his bandages was his freshly minted pussy!

The thought made him smile even more and brought tears to his eyes as he wondered how long it would take before he’d be able to stand again.

The events of the last couple of days seemed surreal but he knew it was all real and yet here he was sitting up in bed looking at his flat new groin. It was quite strange. It felt exactly the same as it used to only like there was a tension on his parts, like a really tight tuck. He rubbed his hand over his thigh, feeling the new shape of his groin and laughed when he couldn’t reach anything underneath.

He looked down at himself once more, thinking about what he'd done and wondering if it was a dream. The door opened, it was Dr. Davies who entered the room and sat down next to Tom's bed. “I have to say I am very impressed Mr. Harrison. You’re healing faster than I expected and you should be standing again in no time.” Tom noticed the slight frown forming on the doctor’s face and asked, “Is there something wrong?” “Well the way you forced our hand was entirely uncalled for and if I hadn’t spoken to you right before and understood your predicament, I’d have to have you institutionalized for this kind of behaviour. This is by far the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen happen to someone.”

Tom didn’t know what to say and just paused. ”But you need to rest, heal and learn how to live with your new body. Your partner talked us into letting you go with him as long as you’re under supervision. We can remove your packing now, and you can go home with him tomorrow in a wheelchair. You’re a lucky man to have him, you’re gonna need quite a bit of help in the first few weeks. If you follow the instructions I give you, you should make a full recovery.”

Tom smiled at the doctor and replied, “Okay Doctor, thanks.” He was only paying half attention but the word partner still stuck out to him, had Luke lied to keep him out of the psych ward?

After checking Tom's packing for a moment, Dr. Davies said, "You're really healing nicely." He started taking off the gauze wrap around his left leg, slowly pulling it back so Tom could see the flesh beneath. Tom watched fascinated as the folds of his new genitals came into view. "That's incredible," Tom gasped as his eyes grew wider.

"Yes indeed. If it weren’t for the circumstances I’d say this is some of the best work I’ve seen in a long time, Dr. Stoll really is a magician. Are you ready?"

Tom nodded his head yes as the wrapping fell away from his hip. The doctor continued removing the wraps until all that remained was the cotton stuffed condom inside his vagina. Tom stared wide eyed at his genitalia, it looked so real; the pink clit with his 4 gauge Prince Albert ring still through it, the curly blond pubic hair neatly trimmed, not a stray strand anywhere, the labia were moist and glistening in the overhead light. A tear rolled down his cheek and he turned his head away. Tom cleared his throat and met the doctors gaze. "It looks so real…how did they do it?" he asked in awe.

The doctor gave a little chuckle, "Oh it’s all very simple. It took the actual size and shape of your own original organs and muscles, plus some imagination, that’s all." He gave Tom an encouraging smile, "I think you’ll find yourself more than pleased as time goes on and you regain more functionality."

Dr. Davies reached over and grabbed a pair of foreceps from the tray next to him, then leaned forward and started pulling at the condom. The latex resisted for a moment, but finally gave way. With one quick pull, the thing slid easily out of Tom’s crotch.

Dr. Davies set it down on the tray, “Just to remind you what we’re dealing with here. Now before we get started with checking the depth, there are a few things you need to know about how to take care of yourself while you're recovering, okay?" Tom nodded in response. "Number one, you will have to dilate each evening when you go to bed, and every morning when you wake up. At least thirty minutes each for the first month.”

Tom groaned as he heard those words.

“And two,” Dr. Davies put up his hand stopping Tom from interrupting. “You should expect to experience quite a bit of discomfort at first and swelling. It’s natural and to be expected. Take a couple aspirin after you dilate each evening and again in the morning if you feel any swelling or pain, okay? You’ll probably notice a gradual decrease in the soreness over the next week or so."

Dr. Davies reached under the table and pulled up a second rubberized plastic instrument tray. This one held multicolored plastic implements and a tube of surgical lube. "I want you to lay on your back now with your legs spread apart as much as you can manage, okay?"

Tom nodded and let his knees fall open even farther.

He was surprised when Dr. Davies placed a pair of stirrups on either side of his pelvis, clamping them tightly together. The stirrups locked in place, holding Tom’s thighs apart at the knees and keeping them at a 45 degree angle to the table. Tom looked  down and noticed how his labia spread nicely. "Now let me explain what I'm going to do before we start, okay?”

“I'll use a lubricant to prepare your vagina and then check its depth and diameter with this.” The doctor held up the purple plastic dildo-shaped implement.

As the doctor inserted the cold probe into Tom’s vaginal opening, Tom winced and arched his back in protest. But Dr. Davies just chuckled. “I know you’re not happy about this, but trust me, it’s necessary.”

The cold sensation was quickly replaced by a strange feeling of being stretched as the probe went deeper into Tom's new vagina. “Are you ready?" Dr. Davies inquired.

After the initial shock of the pain wore off, Tom relaxed his legs slightly and allowed himself to enjoy the sensation. There was no doubt it hurt, but not nearly as bad as he feared it would. After about a minute of probing and sliding the large instrument in and out, Dr. Davies removed it and sat back on his heels, satisfied with the results.

Tom moaned softly, relieved that it wasn't worse than it had been. In fact, he actually enjoyed the sensation to a certain extent. "Does everything look alright, doc?" he asked.

Dr. Davies smiled, "Looks fine to me. Your labia seem to be adjusting well. Your depth is pretty much right where it needs to be too. No worries there. Just keep dilating like you're supposed to, and you’ll be fine. It looks like you have 15cm of depth, and can start with the green one. Would you like a closer look?” The doctor said as he held up a round plastic mirror which reflected the examination table directly.

A sense of humiliation washed over Tom as he watched himself lie there naked, spread-eagled on a medical exam table. His new vagina, glistening and dripping wet, stitching poking through from various places. He spent a good minute admiring his new genitalia in silence. His clit poked out of its hood, the metal ring jutting out of the meatus the only remnant of its former status as the crown jewel of his manhood. Its connection to the urethra had to be cauterized shut to prevent infection, now ending just below it, still catheterized to keep it open. His labia were still rough, but that would improve with time, he could tell they were expertly crafted.

Tom imagined what his body would look like to a stranger; wide and muscular, with an abundant amount of hair sprouting from his barrel chest and thick thighs. His face had the beggings of blonde stubble from not having shaved since arriving in the hospital. He realized for the first time how sexually attractive he actually was, with his muscular frame and casual masculinity. They would probably think him some sort of Adonis; such beauty, such perfection. Well this Adonis now had a pink shaved pussy between his legs.

“I’ll have the nurse bring by the discharge paperwork for you and your boyfriend to sign in the morning. I suggest making the follow up appointments then, one in two and one in 6 weeks. They’ll also take out your catheter and administer your testosterone shot before you leave in the morning. Depending on how you heal you can be cleared for regular activity in a few weeks.” Dr. Davies told him as he finished his report and left the room.

Tom sat alone for a while in the quiet examination room, reflecting on the whole process so far. When would he start feeling better? How would he tell people his innie was now an outie? The doctor mentioned testosterone, how would it change his body, would it be enough? Tom worried about these things but eventually drifted off to sleep. Today was the first day of the rest of his changed life.

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting and different

Emma Anne Tate's picture

Your story is going places I haven’t seen very often here — a person who simultaneously wants to be masculine and have female genitalia, and appears to be attracted to (other?) men. The writing is smooth and the characters and their relationships feel believable. I look forward to seeing where you take it.

Thanks for sharing your story with all of us here at BigCloset!

Emma

Thank you for the kind words!

Thank you for the kind words! I also think it’s a little underrepresented here (or anywhere for that matter), which is what motivated me to write in the first place.

It’s also my first real multi-part story. I’ll keep it up and hopefully get better with more practice :)

Testosterone?

I suppose to maintain the masculine body, but I suspect that desire will go away relatively soon and Tom goes to the better side.

Is he a switch hitter?

Dee Sylvan's picture

He seems to be gay in that he wants to stay a man but has feelings for other men. I'm looking forward to watching this relationship develop. But why get a testosterone shot? He's already gone through puberty, but isn't really hairy and has blond hair to boot. I would think he would rather get estrogen shots. His body wouldn't change much and his skin and hair would be noticeably softer and nicer with estrogen shots. They can vary the dosage so he wouldn't get big breasts or hips. I don't think I would want testosterone shots in either case if I was him. :DD

DeeDee

Thanks for the comments, I‘m

Thanks for the comments, I‘m glad the story caught your attention :)

I think Tom is a special niche case of non-binary. He thinks of himself as a man and looks, acts and identifies as one. I think his vagina fantasies were mostly just that, but after he was (more-or-less by accident) given the opportunity to make them real, he realized that there was something deeper seeded there. He still enjoys both his own and others masculinity though. After all, the penis doesn’t make the man.

As for Luke, he has lots of feelings from what he witnessed and it’ll be up to him to sort through what that means.

Maybe just projection. We‘ll see how the story develops, thanks again for the nice comments!