Bad Experiences Chap.16 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Starbucks, Downtown Memphis, Tenn.:
Piper had helped Nora with the women who had been taken to the whorehouse to be changed into bimbos. They had gotten there just in time to prevent six women from being brainwashed. One of the women that had been rescued, had been the Gothic girl that had been changed by the drugs Vito had used on her.

Vito and his people didn’t stop there either. They had modified her body to the point where she couldn’t step out into the sunlight, without either being completely covered up or wearing sunscreen. They pulled her canines and replaced them with ceramic teeth shaped like vampire's teeth.

The records they found, showed she had been sold to some guy overseas and wanted these modifications done to her. They even dyed her eyes to glow in the dark. Somehow they enhanced her G-spot to be more sensitive, so when she wore a thong and even a string in the vaginal area, she would be constantly stimulated.

As for the other women, they were in various stages of being brainwashed. None of them had completely been brainwashed. Thanks to the police and medical personnel arriving.

Piper looks at Nora as she sat across from her. They were sitting outside in a corner of the patio enjoying large cups of coffee.

“So, what is on your mind, Nora?” Piper takes a sip from her coffee cup.

Nora looks at Piper and has been putting a lot of thought into this. She takes a sip from her coffee cup.

“I’m getting too old to continue chasing after bad guys and I’m thinking about maybe applying to become a school principal.” Nora knew the current principal at her high school was thinking about moving and applying for an open position at the school administration office.

“And, you’re thinking about me replacing you?” Piper could see where Nora was going with this.

“Yes, you seem to possess the skills that will be needed and have a strong sense of right and wrong. I was wondering until I know more about the application I submitted if you wouldn’t mind working with me for a while and afterward, just give you the reins.”

“Does it pay anything, because right now I’m unemployed?” Piper was living off her saving, which was substantial.

“No, but you could use any money that you recovered to keep your operation going.” Nora has done that.

“Isn’t that stealing?” Piper takes a sip of her coffee.

“No, because where do you think the bad guys get their money? Especially, drug dealers, weapon dealers, and sex traffickers. As long as you use the money you recover for your operation, it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Can I think about your offer, before I give you my answer? Because as you know, what you are asking me, won’t affect just me.”

“I know. My wife has been understanding about my extra activities.”

“Has your wife ever been targeted because of your extra activities?” Piper knew her wife would want to work with her.

“No, but she has been targeted by a bunch of criminals to stop her and the law firm she works for,” Nora remembered that case.

“I still need to talk with her first before I give you my answer.” Piper wanted to talk with Brandy first.

“That’s fine.”

Epilogue:
Mother Superior talked with Molly and told her that she was going to send Molly to a special convent. They will teach her how to use her unique acquired abilities. Molly agreed to Mother Superiors' suggestion since she didn’t have anything else going on in her life. Plus, she wanted to know more about her ability.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Was a good story line

Samantha Heart's picture

This kind of ends Norra Midnight agent as she's passing the baton to Pipper. So it seams right now. As for Molly... I don't know yet what to say other than I wish her the best

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

MID codename

Ghost.