Engineered

Printer-friendly version

Oleg_Cassini_FW20_Campaign_3100-scaled-2-1366x2048.jpg
Of course I didn't tell them. When circumstances hand you your dream you don't want to spoil things.

I was like Brer Rabbit, " Please don't throw me in the briar patch!"

I had but recently graduated and hadn't yet managed to get a job when I saw the advert. It was very brief but intriguing:

"Engineering graduates needed for work of vital national importance. Apply to P.O. Box....."

It implied that one of our government agencies was looking for somebody to carry out work that might be a little exciting. I immediately thought "I'm their man" and emailed my application straight away. I guess I probably didn't expect to get the job, whatever it was, but received an invitation to an interview the very next day at the Signals Directorate HQ. I was fortunate to be in our nation's capital, where I had just completed my degree so the location could not have been more convenient.

I arrived at the appointed time and filled in a mountain of paperwork (how old-fashioned, I thought) before being escorted through Security to an internal office. There, I was confronted by a three-man panel and handed yet more paper, which I had to sign before the actual interview began.

This was a copy of the Official Secrets Act and anything transpiring from that moment and revealed by me to anybody else would result in my imprisonment or, in extreme circumstances, death! Now that many years have passed and things are different I think I can continue my story with no great risk of retribution.

It transpired that a certain foreign power was attempting to steal information regarding recent advances that we had made in the application of nanotechnology and it was felt that only someone with a knowledge of the scientific principles would be able to identify where the potential leaks were occurring. I was one of the candidates for such a position.

Of course there was a catch.

Only a woman would be suitable, as it was considered that our adversary would be looking for a man infiltrating their relevant organisations. Only a male would have the necessary qualifications to understand how they were perpetrating their theft of our secrets.

My immediate reaction was to ask why they were interviewing me, when I was obviously not a woman. That was when things got interesting.

It appeared that here and now, in 2043, it was us who had made the breakthrough in nano-engineering which would permit the total transformation of a man into a woman and vice versa. We did not wish this process to be available to certain other nations.

Why would we consider this development undesirable in foreign hands, I thought. It could solve many medical problems. My heart had leaped when they told me. Ever since I was old enough to remember I had dreamed of being a girl, a secret that I had kept buried both for fear of social rejection and its innate impossibility. Now I was being told that there was a chance for my dream to come true, but a lifetime of caution prevented me from admitting this.

Their reasoning was that it was a matter of national security. The country that exclusively possessed this knowledge would have an immense advantage in penetrating the espionage services of their opponents, both current and future.

Heart secretly thumping, I returned to the question of "why me" and began my Brer Rabbit impersonation.

They told me that transformation could now be completed in six months and it was envisaged that an assignment to uncover a suspected leak could be carried out in a year, after which the operative could be returned to his birth gender in another six months, so, allowing for some further education slippage, a three-year contract would be adequate. The pay and conditions would be adjusted to be appropriate for the dislocation experienced by the chosen candidate.

Naturally I told them that I was not interested, but they persisted in persuading me, and it became evident that, for whatever reason, I was their only viable choice. I allowed myself to be worn down, on the basis that the pay and conditions were extremely attractive and they would guarantee my reversion to masculinity at completion of my enforced duration in femininity.

We finally reached agreement following various threats on their part about the application of the Official Secrets Act and concessions on my part with respect to my feminisation. I actually "disappeared" from the face of the earth on that day and the spooks began to do their thing. They didn't waste any time and I received my first dose of nanobots before I left the office, just in case I changed my mind!

They hadn't exaggerated with respect to the efficacy of the process and my body completely transformed over the next six months. There was some pain involved, but nothing I couldn't handle.....and I wanted to handle it. My dream of being female came true. In a few months I transformed into a perfect facsimile of a woman. That's not correct; I became a woman. It was confirmed by my first period occurring after five months. Naturally I pretended to be horrified while I was secretly delighted. All the other changes were complete within six months. I now owned a lovely pair of breasts, a female reproductive system, the smooth legs, wider hips and female facial features that accompanied my new condition.

What they didn't expect was that my mental processes also transformed and I was no longer a man in a woman's body but a woman in a woman's body with a woman's desires and needs. Those nanobots worked other miracles than the visible ones.

My education was looked after with courses in deportment, gesture, movement, speech, vocabulary, wardrobe, cosmetics and anything else you could think of, so that by the end of the six months I was externally indistinguishable from a "real" woman. The trouble was that I was a "real woman". I wanted to be fucked; I wanted to be held in the arms of a man; I wanted to suck cocks. I wanted a mouth stimulating my vagina and I wanted to feel the nipples on my breasts hardening with desire.

My minders wanted to keep me isolated but I wanted to go and enjoy my new self. I managed to sneak off every now and again and scratch my itches. I found that I loved being penetrated by a stiff cock and my new vaginal muscles could massage and cajole said member into ejaculation inside me. I had to be careful to use these occasions during intervals when I couldn't get pregnant or ensure that I had taken the Pill. However, when it came to giving blow-jobs I needed to take no such precautions. Like most young women I loved to dress in sexy and elegant clothes. I probably went a little over the top with my make-up and hairstyles and I was told that I was a natural in heels. I knew I could sashay with the best of them and if men weren't ogling my bust they were watching my bum.

Of course, I should have known better. After all, this was an organisation of spies that I was working for and they had me under surveillance the whole time. I was brought down to earth when one of my mentors unzipped his trousers and displayed his tumescent weapon in front of me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it.

"OK, you little minx," he said. "Playtime is over. Now you get to use your charms for real. This is what you'll be doing when you're under cover, to extract intelligence, so suck it....purely in the national interest of course."

I didn't need a second invitation and my mouth was wrapped around his cock quicker than you could say "Jack Robinson", if you can manage to say that with your mouth full.

Thus began the final stage of my education. Those three taught me all the finer nuances of oral, vaginal and anal sex on a daily basis for the next few months plus all the little tricks that men desire from a girl who is supposedly seducing them. I felt that it was with a certain degree of reluctance that they finally agreed that I was ready for my task.

I was supplied with all the necessary documentation and backstory to prove that I was a secretary/personal assistant with hands-on (!!) experience, an office-ready wardrobe, mostly with short skirts, plunging necklines and skyscraper heels and inserted(!!) into one of the offices of our opponents, where I was to worm out the extent of their knowledge of our achievements. For some weeks I carried out normal secretarial duties until one morning I was instructed to go to the office of the Department's deputy head.

The door had barely closed behind me when he told me to get on my knees and he pulled out his penis and waved it in my face. My lips immediately puckered into sucking mode and I wrapped my fingers around that hard, erect tool. Instants later it was in my mouth with his foreskin exposed and my tongue playing little swirling games with his head. Then I engulfed its entire length and embedded him in my throat, moving up and down until he came and I swallowed everything he produced. Afterwards I licked him clean and savoured the aftertaste of his cum.

Now, I thought, I will be able to extricate all the information he knows about our technology.

He grasped my hair and tilted my head back.

"Damn", he said. "You're as good as they said you'd be. We'll be doing this every day from now on. I must say they trained you well."

I was confused. "What do you mean, sir?"

"I was waiting until we could be sure that you were properly conditioned. We've tested you thoroughly over the last few weeks and we know that you are 100% female. The conversion was a total success. You are about to get a promotion to my live-in mistress. From now on you are mine. Our intelligence services know everything about your conversion technology and can replicate all the changes that were performed on you, but in the meantime I don't see any reason why we shouldn't enjoy its results. Judging from your performance a few minutes ago it doesn't seem as if you have any fundamental objections."

I was in shock. The reason for my presence here had disappeared in an instant. On the other hand I was being "offered" a continuation of my existence as a woman. It didn't seem to be wise to refuse and perhaps I could use this revelation to my advantage. I had no particular loyalty to my erstwhile employers. Even though they had enabled me to fulfill my deepest desires it had been for their ends, not mine. If our so-called adversaries already knew all the information that I was supposed to ferret out then I was not betraying anybody.

"Sir, what do you want of me."

"Well, my dear, it appears that you are well-adjusted to being female and I will welcome you to be my full-time companion in your current form. However, to justify our use of you for professional purposes we will have to make a few facial adjustments so that we can return you to work for us against your former employers to ensure that their technical knowledge is equitably shared between our agencies."

"You want me to remain as a female?" My principal worry was that they would want me to revert to being male.

"Of course. You are a lovely woman and our thinking matches that of your agencies insofar as a woman is far easier to insert into a position of trust and extract information from gullible men. You don't object, do you?"

Brer Rabbit time was over and they had the measure of me.

"As long as you don't expect me to become ugly, I'm yours."

"Oh no, we want you to be as desirable as we can make you before dispatching you on a mission, and I personally want to sample your femininity first. We will provide them with snippets to show that you are actively doing your job. We will not start any modifications before we discuss them with you first. Is that acceptable?"

"That sounds more than fair," I acquiesced.

And so I began my new career as a double agent. I spent three months as a mistress to my new boss and no expense was spared in presenting me as a beautiful piece of arm-candy who was ostensibly pumping him dry of all his secrets.
I really enjoyed this interlude, not only for the daily and nightly sex, but for the opportunity to be dressed to the nines and mix with the cream of their society. Then the day came when I was introduced to my new face, and although I was already good-looking I was enthralled by the beauty that I was to become.

It was amazing what the cosmetic surgeons could do. Some small adjustments around my eyes and cheeks, a reduction to the size of my nose and my lips enlarged to be real cock-sucking pillows and I was a completely different woman, utterly desirable to the male half of the community (gay men excepted). The operations did not take long but recovery needed nearly three months until all the swellings and bruising were gone and I was ready for my new assignment.

This turned out to be the mirror image of my first. after a period of acclimatisation in my new position I became a trusted personal assistant to a senior executive and naturally his paramour. I gave his secrets away as required. Eventually we married and my new employers engineered his demise after a suitable period, leaving me as a beautiful young grieving widow of considerable wealth.

I've never looked back. Obviously I never reverted to male and my usefulness to the espionage community gradually waned as, like all secrets, it became less of a secret. While still not generally known, the transformation of men and women to perform security exercises became more or less routine. I was lucky to have been the first.

The years have passed and I remarried and had two children. I love both them and my husband dearly and now I'm a grandmother too. A side-effect of the nanobots is that I age at about half the rate of normal people, so I am still attractive and sexually active in my seventies. I can't pass up the occasional fuck and blowjob even now.

But whatever you do.."Please don't throw me in the briar patch!"

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Clever stuff. However, the correct quote is

“Please don’t throw me in the briar patch”. It’s from the American folk tales allegedly by “Uncle Remus”.

My Bad

joannebarbarella's picture

I should have checked the correct terminology before using the quote.

More commonly known……

D. Eden's picture

Due to the Disney movie, “Song of the South”, it is pretty well shelved for perpetuity now as it was deemed to be non-politically correct. It was also the basis for the popular ride Splash Mountain at Disney World, which is being remade to fit the more recent Disney movie “The Princess and the Frog”, as that was deemed to be more suitable than a story based in the slavery of the old south pre the Civil War.

It was a wonderful movie which I was able to see as a child.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Zipadee doodah

laika's picture

...is about all I remember about the film Song of the South, that and a scene of Bojangles Robinson tap dancing with Shirley Temple, or was that a different movie?

But Princess & the Frog was a fantastic film, along with Tangled one of my favorites of the new batch of Disney cartoons; full of sidesplitting humor (it cracked me up anyway), hoodoo (both good and bad) and sweet slimy froggy romance, and I'm sure could make a great log flume ride. I was hooked from the opening scene, the first of many great Randy Newman's songs about a city and part of the country he loves, sung by the inimitable Dr. John (RIP) backed up by the Dirty Dozen Brass Band. You can't get much more N'Orleans than that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZleeiuYdpcE

Maybe I should steal some of Joanne's nanites a write a short one about science
gone wrong and a young research volunteer turning into a frog princess...
~RIBBIT! Veronica

Not So Fast, Laika

The movie you were thinking of was Babes on Broadway and it wasn't Bojangles it was Mickey Rooney. It wasn't Shirley Temple, it was Judy Garland. They weren't dancing on the stairs, they were singing How About You?

Glad to help!

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Well

Andrea Lena's picture

I do like a Gershwin tune... or is that Cole Porter, or Irving Berlin? Frances Gumm and Joe Yule...

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

film available

If you look around "Song of the south is still available! I bought my copy about a year ago. Don't recall where, but it was easy to find.

Liz

Amusing and well formulated

Of course I write that knowing you know nothing of our REAL current technology. And, my next action will be to report this to my superiors.
Future readers, Joanne's post was just a jest, no such technology is capable of being created. Her accounts are being deleted and terminated as they are all a joke.

Ha, ha!

>>> Kay

Please Don't Terminate My Accounts

joannebarbarella's picture

On the other hand, anonymity can't hurt, and who knows what 2044 will bring?

Shouldn't it instead be

"Please Terminate My Accounts" given the logic of the story?

Logic?

joannebarbarella's picture

When did that ever come into it?

Nano...Nano

"I don't know how much value I have in this universe, but I do know that I made a few people happier than they would have been without me." Mork

Like Mork, you have added a lot of love to this universe. Thanks!

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

If At First

joannebarbarella's picture

I don't succeed, I keep on trying!

The sacrifices we make . . .

Emma Anne Tate's picture

For the good of the nation! Some nation, anyhow. ;-)

Fun story!

Emma

A fun sexy romp

laika's picture

I can see the Michelle Nylons influence here,
but without her usual trapped/blackmailed angle.
Cocksuckers like us don't really need to be coerced.
But I'm surprised you didn't manage to get your heroine
into a maid's uniform in this one, going undercover as a domestic.
Gotta love them little nanomachines, science's greatest gift to TG fiction!
~hugs, Veronica

I'd like...

RachelMnM's picture

Amazon to offer these nano'... Someone got Bezos' number? :-)

I enjoyed this ! Thank you!

XOXOXO

Rachel M. Moore...

I Have Now

joannebarbarella's picture

"patched" the bush.

A blushing..

Sunflowerchan's picture

I've gotten into the habbit of reading two of your stories a day, one in the morning and one in the evening before I turn in for bed. This was was a very blushing bed time story.. and made me wiggle around, I just.. well felt a bit crestfallen, there was no mention of a french maid uniform! How could your main suck cock without an frilly white aprion and a too short black dress!

You Really Are

joannebarbarella's picture

A masochist, but a very nice one! I "maid" up for the absence in my next posting; well, almost. Sex hath no boundaries.