Team Player - Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

I was ready, and had been for about ten minutes. I heard the door bell, followed by muffled voices. Looking out of my bedroom window over our driveway and towards the road, I couldn’t see James’s car. Perhaps it was someone else, just dropping by at this time by coincidence.

“Sam! James is here, when you’re ready,” my Mum called up the stairs, the cue to start the two minute countdown to my first date as a girl. My nervous excitement was actually causing my body to tremble, ever so slightly. “What am I doing? What’s happened to me?” I thought.

I checked myself in the mirror again, and double checked my handbag. Phone, wallet, lip gloss, compact mirror and house key. I was still using the spare key, as I hadn’t collected the things that had been locked in the gymnasium changing room from Ms Greenwood. I put a spare set of eye lashes and some glue into the bag, paranoid that one might fall off later.

I left my bedroom, out onto the landing and started down the large, twin-flighted staircase. After descending four of the steps I could see where James was stood, just a few paces into the house, chatting to my Mum, them both laughing. My Mum quickly excused herself before I was even half way down towards the large open hallway.

James stood tall, almost filling the height of the double-doorway into the lounge. He was wearing slim fitting black jeans and an equally fitted black long sleeve collared top, with all the buttons done up to the neck. His arm, shoulder and chest muscles were outlined through the top. He looked really good. He’d clearly had a fresh haircut, and his tight fade blended well into his stubble. Very handsome.

Catching the corner of his eye, he turned and smiled towards me all the way down the stairs. When I reached the bottom he stepped forwards, leaning in to put one of his arms behind my back, kissing me tenderly on the cheek; one of my hands reaching up to briefly rest on his powerful shoulder. He smelt so good.

11-1.png

“Sam, you look stunning. I can’t believe how beautiful you are. I’m so looking forward to tonight,” not taking his eyes off me for one split second. He released the gentle grip that he had around me, “I got these for you,” passing me a bunch of flowers he’d been holding in his other hand.

“Thank you, they’re beautiful,” knowing what to say, even though I’d never been given flowers before.

My mum, obviously listening covertly to every single word, popped back into the hallway, “Let me take care of those for you,” before taking the flowers, and disappearing as quickly as she arrived.

“You’re wearing a different dress, aren’t you?” James asked. “I’ve been playing this moment over in my head, and had always pictured you wearing the one you had shared the photo of.”

“Yes. I am. Do you like it?”

“It’s beautiful. You’re incredible, Sam,” appearing to take a moment to take it all in.

“You look very handsome, too, James. You’ve had your hair cut a bit shorter at the back, haven’t you?” I ask, stepping forwards and running the tips of three fingers up the back of his neck and up to his head. “Mmm, feels nice. Like velvet.”

James laughed. “Glad you like it, there was, however, a small miscommunication with the barber though. Think I’d be a skin-head right now, if I hadn’t spotted he was taking a bit more than I had asked. Anyway, shall we make a move?”

James reached out to take my hand. I was reminded of when my small hand had last been held by James, and how so much has changed, and so significantly, in such a crazily short amount of time. This time last week, we were in the pub, getting drunk as mates. However, that thought soon passed, replaced with one of thinking that if I carried on smiling like this, I’d get face cramp.

We stepped out of the house and walked up the short driveway hand in hand, taking the opportunity every few steps to glance at each other and smile.

“Where’s your car?” I asked, looking at lots of empty parking spots that James could have used.

“At home, I hope! I’ve got Dad’s car this evening,” James gestured to the luxurious grey Range Rover parked directly across from our driveway. “When I told my Dad how special the lady was that I was seeing tonight, he insisted. I think he’s from a time when your date not needing to wrestle the door open, was considered a plus!” he joked

I smiled, but I think I went a bit red at both the compliment and also the thought of James talking about me with his dad, Alan, who I’ve met a hundred times; usually at rugby games.

James walked me around to the passenger door, held it open and guided me towards the car, with his hand gently placed in the small of my back. I sat down, and James closed the door. “Breathe,” I told myself, as I took two deep breaths, whilst James walked around to the driver’s side. I still felt as if I was trembling slightly, despite the warmth in the air.

After getting in, he smiled at me, and we drove off. “God, he’s handsome,” I thought.

It was about a twenty minute drive into the city centre, give or take a few minutes for traffic, which was light at this time on a Saturday. “Are you okay? asked James, when we were about half way into the journey.

“Yes, I’m great.” I answered with a smile, James glancing briefly to his left to see it. “Why?” I followed up

“You just seem a bit, I don’t know, I was going to say, you don’t seem yourself, but I think we’ll both need to get to know each other all over again. I guess you just seem a bit quiet.” James answered, picking up on much of my chat so far being quite brief.

“James, can I be honest with you?”

James looked across to me, “Of course you can, Babe. What’s up?” before looking back to the road

I was momentarily thrown by the use of the affectionate term, the first time I’ve been called babe, honey, darling or anything like that, in person.

“I feel really nervous, James. I’m actually shaking over here. I’m super excited, but I feel a bit anxious, too.”

“Aww, Babe?” James reassured, “You have nothing to be nervous about. I’ll look after you.”

We were on a long straight road into the city centre, and he reached his hand over to give my knee a reassuring pat, following up with a soft squeeze of my thigh, and a wink. I took both my hands, and intertwined my fingers into his, still on my leg. “You have incredible legs. I don’t know how I’ve not noticed before.”

“I guess we weren’t looking,” I suggested. We stayed sat like this until we reached the next roundabout, when James needed his hand back, to operate the indicators.

James was lucky enough to find one of the car parking spaces on the street near the bar. That meant a much shorter walk than if we’d have had to use one of the multi-storey car parks.

“Less chance of you tripping over again, with this short distance,” smiled James as he offered me his hand to help me get out of the car door he had just opened, clearly a reference to my stumble on the steps of the pub.

“I’ll have you know, I’m in good company, being ambushed by that step! At least I came away with all my teeth. You get your tape measure out, and you’ll see those steps are all over the place.” I argued in my defence, as I swung my legs out of the seat, lowering myself to the pavement from the tall vehicle.

“Babe, I’m an eighteen year old man, there’s only one thing I get a tape measure out for.” James winked, then laughed at his own joke.

“Compact sized tape measure is it?” I teased. James just smiled.

I reached back into the large SUV, to pick up my handbag. During the drive it had slid further into the passenger footwell, and so I had to bend down and reach further for it.

“You don’t get many of those to the pound,” joked James, getting an eyeful of my rear end framed by the car doorway. “You would need more than a compact tape measure, for that.”

When I got upright, I just gave James a teasing disapproving look, shaking my head. He smiled, and took my hand, and instead of mine resting in his, this time interlocked our fingers. “Come on Babe, this way.”

I felt so feminine. Walking along the city street, holding hands with my handsome date. Him powerfully towering over me, even with me in the heels that clicked along the ground, in small mincing steps, my handbag tucked under my arm. The sun had nearly gone down, and was already hidden behind the tall city centre buildings. It was, however, still warm.

“Good evening, welcome to Donard,” said the young woman at the bar’s front desk, after James had pushed open the tall double doors and ushered me through. “Do you have a reservation this evening, Sir?” not taking her eyes off James for one second.

“Yes. James Howard.” replied James, leaving me shocked that he had thought ahead to make a reservation. I don’t think I’ve reserved a seat in a bar, ever.

“Yes, here you are, Mr Howard.” said the young woman, crossing off a line on her clipboard mounted list. “Please. Let me show you to your booth.”

James looked to me and smiled, gesturing for me to lead the way behind the woman who had headed off into the bar. His hand resting all the way in the small of my back, against the silky material of my dress, as he almost steered me towards our seats.

“Your server will be over shortly” she added, before smiling at James and returning to her station. I don’t know if she had even seen that I was there.

I shuffled into the right hand side of the circular booth, taking great care to keep my knees together, and to stop the skirt of my dress from riding up. James also entered the right hand side, but simply dropped himself into the space next to me, with us now sat very cosily on just one side of the booth.

With us sat shoulder to shoulder, James moved his right arm, to leave it draped over the back of the seat behind me, causing me to slide slightly towards his chest, filling the gap his movement created. I put my arm out to leverage myself into a more comfortable seating position, placing my hand inadvertently onto James’s thigh. I left it there. Once James realised I wasn’t in a rush to move it, he placed his hand on top of mine, with our fingers interwoven. The extra weight on top of my hand applied more pressure to his leg, and now with the slightest movement from James, I could feel his thigh muscles fidget around. This guy definitely does not skip leg day.

“This is nice, isn’t it?” asked James

“Yes. It’s lovely.” I said, somewhat dreamily.

“They’ve done a good job. Completely different layout compared to what was here before.” James added.

Realising that James was talking about the refurbished and rebranded bar, I took the opportunity to scan around. It was a nice space. An extremely high ceilinged old bank building, with ornate plaster work. As all posh bars seem to, they had added the obligatory dark-painted panelling to the walls, lots of exotic plants and had added lots of plush seating. A massive improvement over the chain bar that previously occupied the building.

“Good evening folks, I’m Conor, I’ll be your server this evening,” introduced an ever so bouncy, enthusiastic young man; much more friendly than the rather formal welcome we - or at least James - had received at the front desk. We both said “Hi” back.

Conor shook his head, “I must say, you’re the most ridiculously gorgeous couple. There’s absolutely no need for two people to be as good looking as you’s two,” he went on, in what to me sounded to be a Northern Irish accent.

We both laughed. James removed his arm from around my back, and I released my hand from his thigh, as Conor passed us some drink menus.

“Ah, will you look at herself? I think she’s turning into a tomato.” joked Conor, “ A pretty wee thing like that, and she’s embarrassed by a compliment? What’s your name dear?”

“Sam,” I answered simply.

“Well Samantha, if I looked like you, I’d be dancing on the table tops! But not here, the management don’t like that kind of thing. They’re right stuffy gits. And now we’re friends, I can tell you, I’m only your pal, so I can try and steal your handsome man, here.” Conor placed his hand on James’s left shoulder. “Oh, I was wrong, your both a pair of tomato’s!” as James took his turn to get embarrassed.

“Have you ever considered stand up? You’re wasted here.” James asked, as more of a rhetorical question, I think.

Conor shuffled into the left hand side of the booth, and sat himself opposite James and me. I was wondering, “what on earth is going on?”

“Will you listen to that deep voice?” Conor said in feigned shock. “They say we’re about 60% water, but your man himself must be that in testosterone. If looking hot in bars gets boring, he could get work as a fog horn on the Belfast to Cairnryan ferry.” Conor added, talking towards me, before going on, “Have you seen ‘Reacher’? Not those nonsense films with the wee man Tom Cruise, but the TV series on Amazon?” I shook my head. “Ah, you need to see it, Samantha. Muscles here would be a dead ringer for the title character’s more handsome younger brother.”

We both laughed, neither of us sure what was going on, or sure if we were going to get a drink.

“And yes, I do think my talents aren’t appreciated. Not sure how long I’ll stay here. Right,” Conor went on, “You’ve got your menus. Give me a wave when you are ready to order. I’ll be popping back from time to time to see if your man is still taken, anyway. If I’m too busy, or look like I’m having too much fun, you can order at the bar, too. The barmen get ever so lonely.” as he wandered off.

“What on earth was that, ‘Muscles’?” I asked James with a laugh.

A chuckling James responded, “I have no idea, ‘Samantha.’ I don’t recall ticking the comedy waiter option. He was a funny guy. Not entirely sure it’s going to be his decision how long he stays, though.”

We both laughed.

“Oh, yeah. I can see what he meant.” I showed James the image on my phone, after having quickly Googled the TV show that Conor had mentioned.

“Hmm, maybe, I’m not convinced. My voice isn’t that deep, is it? You never really hear your voice, the way others do, do you?” James asked

“Erm, maybe not a fog horn, but yeah, it’s pretty deep. It’s masculine and strong. I always thought you sounded like a younger version of the old England captain, erm, Robshaw, erm, Chris Robshaw. It suits you.” I reassured

“Thanks. Yours suits you, too. When you first spoke in The Station, it just sounded right. I think I might have fallen for you right there and then.”

I could feel the return of the tomato face. “Oh. Shall we order some drinks?”

We looked at the menus. I chose a mai tai, with James ordering a non-alcoholic equivalent.

Surprisingly, Conor was pretty efficient and professional with regards to the business of ordering and serving drinks. That was actually quite disappointing, given how amusing he had been. We’d spent the time from ordering on small talk, school stuff, university visits, Welsh river field trips and other nonsense.

Once the drinks came, and we’d knew we’d not be distracted, I think we both started to open up a bit.

“Does this feel a bit weird?” I asked

“What?” James replied

“This. Us, on a date?”

“No.” Answered James, in a matter of fact way. “Why, do you think it’s weird?”

“I kind of think that I should think that it’s weird. But I don’t. I’m having too much fun.” I smiled.

“Sam,” said James, who had now twisted in the booth to face me directly, “I hope you know how much I like you?” taking me softly by my right hand that rested on the table, and rubbing his hand up my wrist and then onto the inside of my forearm.

“Well, that’s what we’re on a date for, isn’t it?” I winked, and took a sip of my drink through the straw, holding the glass with my other hand.

Noticing some of my lip gloss deposited on the straw, I placed down my glass and took my handbag from besides me on the seat, James releasing his soft grip. From it I took my lip gloss and compact mirror. Applying a touch-up would only take a moment, so I touched the brush along my bottom lips, before applying one left and one right stroke to my top lip, posing a kiss to myself in the mirror.

“That’s so hot.” James stated.

“What?” Not sure if James had been watching me. “Applying lip gloss?”

“Yeah. Lip gloss, lip stick, really sexy,” he clarified. “I’ve just had to give dirty looks to about half the guys in here, who were staring at you!”

I knew exactly what he meant. I pretended however that I only knew the act as a process of getting lip gloss applied. Despite hoping James would have seen it, and seen it as flirting with him.

“So, surprised to find yourself dating a man?” James asked bluntly.

“I’ve had lots of surprises over the last few weeks,” I advised. “Are you surprised that you asked one out?”

“Yes. Surprised I was brave enough to follow my heart. In all honesty, I couldn’t risk seeing you with someone else,” James winked

I smiled back. “I never knew you were so open minded.”

“I’d like to think I am. I’ll admit you’re not the first, erm, I don’t know what to call it...” James struggled

“Crossdresser? Drag queen? Transvestite?” Any of those?” I tried to help.

“Yeah, kind of,” James replied. “Well, I’ve thought there are some that were really beautiful. I don’t know if you’ve ever watched RuPaul’s Drag Race, but there are some on there that were really attractive.

“No, I’ve not seen it. When you say ‘attractive’, do you mean they were good looking, or that you were actually attracted to them? I mean, knowing what they really were?”

James paused for one moment, “I’ve not really thought too much about it. It’s not like here in the real world. I suppose though, I would be attracted to some of them. Hmm, who was there? Plastique Tiara, Courtney Act, Farrah Moan; they’re all very pretty. Have you got a way to describe what you’re doing?”

“My sister encouraged me not to try and put myself in a box. I don’t think I am a girl, though. You know, I don’t think I’ve suddenly realised I was born in the wrong body. I am enjoying feeling comfortable presenting as a girl, and being much more in touch with the feminine side of my personality.” I suggested.

James nodded.

“Have you thought, James, what happens on Monday, when I turn up at school on Monday dressed as a boy?”

James nodded. “Yes, I have. However, why don’t we enjoy tonight, before imagining things to get more complicated than they need to be? You worry, too much.”

I agreed with James, and the chat became a bit more easy going. We had a couple more drinks over the next couple of hours, chatting about all sorts of stuff, and I was having the most amazing time, laughing, joking and teasing with James. The bar had really filled up. It was not crowded though, as the management clearly wanted it to remain exclusive.

After confirming with our server that our table would be kept for our exclusive use, James led me out of the booth, to see what else was going on in what was a large venue. Holding my hand, he led me to a smaller side bar area.

“Shall we get ourselves a drink in here?” James suggested, “I get to show you off then!”

I smiled, “Yeah, sure. I’ll get this one though.”

James tried to argue, but I insisted.

James used his presence to help me make some space at the front of the bar, and then stood directly behind me, his hand resting on one of my hips, so as to stop anyone pushing up against me. My order was taken surprisingly quickly, to the frustration of some that thought they had waited longer.

Our cocktails would take a few moments to make, and whilst waiting I shuffled a half-step backwards, just to stop my feet going to sleep whilst stood in one place. James was stood closer than I had expected, and I bumped back into him. I remained stood where I was, rather than reinstating the previous small gap between us.

With my right arm I reached across the front of my body, and grabbed James’s left hand that was hanging loose beside me, making corner-eye contact and flashing him a smile. I manoeuvred his hand upwards, encouraging it to mirror what was happening on the right hand side, and hold my waist. I then leant ever so slightly forwards, gently pushing my bum towards what would have been James’s upper legs.

James moved both of his hands from hips, and linked them together in front of my belly, carefully squeezing me into his body. “You have an incredible backside,” he bent down to whisper into my ear. “Mmm, you smell great, too”, he added.
I put my hands on the bar, supporting me as I went onto my tiptoes. As I leaned slightly forwards, James shuffled closer into me, and when I put my heels back on the floor, the hardness I felt brush against me let me know that James was enjoying himself.

I half turned to my left, where James head was hovering over my shoulder. I smiled towards him, “Hmm, I think I might have met him briefly the other night?”, then returned to face the bar.

James surprised me by lowering his head to rest on my shoulder, and kissed my neck tenderly. I melted and my legs turned to jelly. It briefly felt that it was me being sandwiched between James and the bar, that was keeping me upright.

“Do you want to get out of here?” James asked.

I just nodded. James releasing his grip around my body, taking my hand and pulling me around to face him.

“Sorry,” I called back towards the barmen, “change of plan,” as James led me out of the side bar, back into the main bar and towards the exit.

“Alright mate?” I heard someone say to James, “blocking our progress out onto the street. “Who are you here with? It’s nice here, isn’t it?”

It was Tom, a friend of James from the swimming baths, where they both worked as part-time life guards. We’d met a few times around town.

“Hey mate, how are you doing? I’m here with Sam,” James said, stepping to the side and encouraging me forwards by gently pulling the hand he was still holding.

“Hey Tom, yes, it is nice here isn’t it?” I offered, Tom taking a few second to recognise me.

“Oh, hi Sam. Looking a bit different than when we last met. Are you two, like, together then?” Tom asked towards both of us.

James released my hand, and slipped his around my waist. I let James do the talking to his friend, I just smiled.

“Yes, we’re a couple,” James turning to me, and kissing the top of my head. “It’s new-news, so don’t worry, you’ve not missed the gossip!” James said, knowing that it was inevitable after tonight; it might have already started. I did not care.

Before Tom could say anything, James continued, “Anyway, good to see you. We were just heading out. See you soon,” as James took my hand again, and led me out the door.

We walked hand-in-hand to the left of the bar, and a few steps beyond the tall windows of the main bar area. “Where were we?” said James, as he stopped, and released my hands.

He placed his hands around my waist, resting on my hips, leaving us facing each other, my back almost up against the limestone wall of the building, with James towering over me. I reached up and rested my hands at the top of James’s chest, as he bent down, tilted his head and tenderly kissed my lips, both of us closing our eyes.

I raised my hands to his shoulders, and then linked them around the back of his neck; taking care not to drop my clutch. As I pushed towards him, I could feel his tongue pressing against my lips, so I parted them and sucked on his tongue as it explored my mouth. I was moaning with pleasure as I felt one of James’s hands slip down from my hip, to caress and then massage my bum. As his hands pulled me towards him, I felt his firm cock pushing hard into my belly.

I’d lost all sense of time, but as the kiss broke, James and I both smiled at each other, James leaning in to give me another small kiss, before we parted.

I was smiling widely. “I’ve never been kissed like that before,”I giggled, almost breathless.

James smiled, “First of many. I hope”. As James took my hand again, with a cheeky wink.

“Me too.” I said softly. Giving James another quick kiss. “I can’t believe this is happening.”

“Shall I take you home now?”

“That’s a good idea,” I agreed.

Before starting the car, I got another kiss from James. Leaning across the cars large central console, my nailed fingers gently supported James’s stubbled chin. “My handsome man,” as I stroked his chin, feeling like I was in a dream-like alternative reality.

“He leaned over, squeezed the inside of my thigh, as he stroked his hand up my dress, gently stroking my pantied crotch with the tips of his fingers, “My beautiful, girl, girly-boy, boy, or whatever she wants to be today.” We both giggled, as I pretended to punch his arm.

Whilst James was driving, we mostly just listened to the radio. I took my phone out of my handbag, and saw messages from both my sister and my Mum, both saying they wished I was having a good time.

I replied to my Mum’s message, “I’ve had a brilliant night. On way home now. Hope it’s okay if I offer James a nightcap? X”

Almost immediately she replied, “Yes. Of course. As we discussed. You do whatever feels right. I will not be in your way. Be safe. X”

James and I had both wore broad smiles all the way back to my house. He again jumped out of the car, to open my door.

“Bit easier tonight, right?” referring to the last time he helped me out of a car, “Unlikely to flash your knickers this time,” he winked, causing me to laugh.

“This time? There was no other time!” I argued.

“A gentleman never tells,” putting his arms up in mock protest. “Let me walk you to the door,” as he offered me his forearm and slowly led me up the driveway, wanting the moment to last as long as possible.

“James, I’ve had an amazing night. I don’t want it to end just yet. Will you come in for a nightcap?” I asked

James already smiling face lit up even further, “I would love to. And my night had been amazing, too. I’ve never been happier spending time with someone.”

I led James into the house, turning on just a couple of the lights. Barney doing his job as the most useless guard dog ever, completely oblivious to our entry. “Make yourself comfortable in the lounge, I’ll be one moment,” I said to James, as I needed to use the loo, and check my bedroom was presentable. James, having been in this house hundreds of times before, made himself at home.

I joined James back in the lounge, padding seductively across the carpet in my now bare feet to where he sat on the sofa. He gently patted the seat next to him, beckoning me to sit beside him. Instead, I lowered myself onto his lap. As I draped one arm around his neck, the other placed on his chest. He put one hand behind my back and other on my thigh. We started making out, as I leant into his body. His cock was almost immediately poking my backside. I carefully shifted off his lap, and onto the sofa

“James,” I paused. “I am not going to have sex with you tonight.” He nodded. “But, I would like to take care of this for you,” I said, reaching over to gently hold his hard cock through his jeans, “I know how uncomfortable that is,” giving him a cheeky smile.

He smiled back, and kissed me.

I stood, towering over him sat down on the sofa. I offered my hand to him, he took it and lifted himself from the sofa, trying to look cool, but clearly giddy with excitement. Leading him upstairs and into my bedroom, I told him that I’d be back in a moment, as I went to my large en-suite. I emerged moments later, a little freshened up, wearing just my bra and panties. James, who had stripped naked, sprang up from where he had been sat on the edge of the bed.

11-2.png

“You look incredible,” he said. “I feel like I’m in a dream. You’re perfect,” he added.

“You look keen,” I teased.

We met somewhere in between the bed and the door to the en-suite, a naked aroused James took my face into his large hands, bent down over me and kissed me deeply before massaging his hands down my body, cupping my breast in my bra, stroking his hands over my stomach, and round my hips, slipping them into my panties to cup my buttocks, pulling my belly into his cock.

I took one of his hands and took him to the bed, where we continued to kiss and touch each other on top of the covers. I explored his muscular body with my now oiled hands, kissing his firm skin as I went, until I had his cock in my hands. Releasing my grip of one hand and moving it to his firm chest, I started to gently stroke his shaft whilst we continued to kiss each other. “Faster,” James whispered, breaking what had become a very sensual silence. I started pumping my hand more vigorously, until I felt James cock spasm in my hand and his whole body convulse and him cumming, mostly into my hand. I paused for one moment, before raising my hand up to my face, and licking off some of the cum from one of my fingers, to James’s surprise. As the rest of his cum slid down my and arm, I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I returned to the bathroom, James hadn’t moved. “Can I do the same for you?” he asked

“Can you cuddle me?”, I replied, somewhat coquettishly

James pulled back she sheets and rolled his body under, holding them open for me to join him. Face to face we continued to kiss gently, me wrapping one leg over his body, and him cupping one of my bum cheeks. His flaccid, but still large cock, resting on the inside of my thigh, touching up against my panties.

“Can I stay? I want to hold you, all night.” James asked.

“Yes,” I whispered , as I nuzzled my face into his neck, kissing him.

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Getting

Maddy Bell's picture

A bit hot and steamy!

What will happen on Monday?


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

Thanks...

... for the comment. That’s teenagers for you!

Team Player?

joannebarbarella's picture

I really think that Sam is now playing for the other team!

Thanks...

... for the comment. I wish I’d thought a bit harder about the title!

This keeps making me smile

Nyssa's picture

I've been reading this all along and it was one of the stories I missed the most when BCS was down. Sorry that I didn't comment before. I've enjoyed watching Sam grow into herself and all the support she's gotten. I'm hoping there's a lot more to come!

Thanks...

... for your comment. Glad to read that you’re enjoying the story.

Methinks that Samantha may……

D. Eden's picture

Be here to stay. Maybe not right away, but soon.

Really enjoying this story.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Dreams

Well if she has wet dreams where she is married to him is full girl that will tell us.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Thanks...

... for the comment. Great to read you've been enjoying the story.

Her feelings with James will seal it

Jamie Lee's picture

So Sam said, she doesn't want to be a girl. But will she be able to go back to being Sam the boy after the feelings she's had on the date with James? And after seeing how she affected James?

More importantly, will she be able to once again wear her boy school clothes? She has experienced life as a girl all because doors at school were locked. Intended or accidental? Was it meant to force her to take a good look at herself because others saw what she refused to see? Or just a prank some of the boys in the play were having on Sam?

Intended or accidental, after the things Sam has done presenting as a girl, she has a lot to think about for her future life.

Others have feelings too.

Thanks…

… for the comment. I think the caretaker might just like doors locked, when he thinks the rooms aren’t in use.