Life Of Miyahara Ren.

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 1 : Unfortunate Humiliation

Ren 1.png
My name is Ren Miyahara I am in the last year of my Junior high at Kyo High School in Kyotamba. As I was on my way home from school I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten my notebook, I rushed towards my classroom and picked up my notebook, and exited the classroom. As I walked down the corridor towards the school entrance. I noticed that the door of the girl's changing room was half-opened.

That mostly never happened, and I usually don't mind it at all, but for some reason, I was worried about it today, so I approached the women's changing room to close the half-open door and knocked on it to check whether anyone was inside before locking the door.
I tried to close it because there was no response, But I suddenly had a feeling to wanted to look inside, and when I just tried to take a peak, "CLICK!" I heard the sound of several photos taken by the camera from behind. When I turned around, I saw 3 girls from my class Asuka, Miyuki, and Emiko standing behind me and were grinning.

"You Pervert!!" They screamed at me.
"We should report to the teacher now that we have the evidence." Said Emiko.
"I never thought you would do such a thing, Ren!" Added Asuka.

"It was just a misunderstanding, I was just trying to close the door," I tried to explain to them
"You Lier we saw you peaking," said Miyuki angrily.

But they didn't listen and Emiko said,
"Enough with the excuses, We have the evidence now we can show it to our teachers your picture to get you punished."
When I heard the word 'Punished' I got very scared as they were going towards the staffroom.
I knelt and begged them to not tell the teachers about this.

However, when Miyuki saw me begging, she said,
"But we are not so bad, so I'll give Ren a chance"

"Eh !? Really !?" I replied
I felt relieved when I heard her.
"Yeah! We will forgive you if you listen to us from now on," responded Asuka.

"Really? Thank you! I'll do anything!" I replied while thinking
that it is better than getting punished & shamed.

Asuka: Ok, Then follow us to our club room!

I quietly followed them to the club room.
Upon arriving at the club room, I noticed that club belonged to the Drama club. Suddenly Miyuki locked the entrance to the room. First Emiko gave me a glass of water.
Emiko: here take this, you must be thirsty.
Said Emiko while handing me a can of coke.
Ren: Thank you very much.
I replied after drinking the coke.
Then they gave me a chair to sit down in.

Miyuki: Ren-Kun you will be a girl from now on!!
I didn't understand what she was saying.
Emiko: Ren-Kun was peaking in the girl's changing room. I thought that Its better if Ren-Kun becomes a girl because that way you can enter the room whenever you want! and we'll make that desire come true!"
Ren: Like I said it was a mistake I don't want to be a girl. (panicking)
Emiko: Asuka! Miyuki! grab him.

They quickly came near me and grabbed me. I tried to fight back but both of them were very strong & I started feeling weak.
The coke they must have drugged it.

Ren: The coke what did you!
I started to feel very sleepy then Emiko came near me & said
Emiko: Shh Sleep now!
Ren: What are y...
Then suddenly I fell asleep.

When I woke up after a while, I was tied to the chair.
I heard Emiko say
"Ah, you woke up ~ Good Morning Ren-Kun"
Then I saw myself in the mirror next to the window I was dressed in a sailor Uniform.
"... I can't move ..."
I tried to escape, but it didn't work.
"Hey! Remove the rope!", But They didn't listen to me at all.
"You don't have to worry so much Ren-Kun the sailor Uniform looks so cute on you," Said Asuka.
I felt very humiliated when she said cute.
"From today, Haruto Kun will be a girl, so speak in a girl's tone," spoke Miyuki.
"Huh? I don't want to be a girl."
"So, do you want everyone to see you like this?" Replied Emiko while showing me the photos of me wearing a skirt on her smartphone.
I kept quiet & had no choice but to obey them.
"Guess not!"
"Should we call you Rin-chan now that you are a girl?" Said Asuka.
"It such a cute name right, Rin-chan?" Asked (Ordered) Emiko.

"Y-yes it's cute," I replied while holding my tears back.

Then Miyuki came near me and started doing makeup on me and said
"Girls need makeup to look pretty!"
After she was done applying makeup, Emiko started brushing my hair.
"Rin's hair is thick and beautiful for a boy, But it's still short so, I'll make it long by adding extensions"
I don't know where she got the extensions but she started clipping them to my hair.
I was not able to do anything while they were humiliating me like this. When she was done adding them she said...
"Yup, it's done! You've got girl-like hair!" Emiko gently started combing my now long hair.
My hair was till my back now.

"Then, what hairstyle should I make?"

"TWINTAILS!" Shouted Asuka & Miyuki at the same time.

"Please! Stop!" Tears were welling up in my eyes.
It was humiliating to have twin tails, which is a typical girl's hairstyle.
Emiko started brushing my hair again then divides my hair neatly on the left and right, and then ties both sides with a band. When she was tieing them up, I had a slight pain in my head.
Then Asuka gave 2 ribbons to Emiko which she tied on both of my ponytails.

"& for the final touch," Emiko added clip-on bangs on my forehead.

"You see, your hair looks soo cute"
Miyuki brought a mirror in front of me while Emiko was stroking my hair. When I saw myself I started crying seeing my manhood being crushed.

Ren 2.png

"You really should have been a girl !! You should have been born as a girl? Lol " Said Emiko & everyone started laughing.

Then Emiko & Asuka untied my rope and then Emiko said
"Go stand over there & do some cute girl poses."

I Protested...
"NO! I won't do that ...! Stop it now ... "

"Do it fast or do you want me to send this to our sensei?" Said Emiko in a theretning voice!

I didn't have a choice so I went there and started doing girl prosses while crying.

"SMILE!" Shouted Miyuki. (I did.)

Ren 3.png

My Pride as a Man Shattered when all of them started taking photos.

"Now repeat after whatever we say in a girl tone," ordered Emiko!
I was completely broken because of earlier so I stopped protesting.
"yes...!" I replied in a low voice.
"Now repeat, '"I'm glad I became a girl today. From now on, I'll be cute as a girl.'"

While crying, I repeated what they said...
"I'm... I'm glad I became a girl ... t-today ... I... Will be ... cute ...as a g-girl!"

I put my head down while tears were coming down my cheeks.
"Don't cry, you will ruin the makeup," said Miyuki.
"Now, let's take a photo together to commemorate Ren becoming Rin for the time being!" said Asuka.

All three of them gather around me and Emiko took up her phone to take a Selfie!
Emiko holding the smartphone said, "Look up! Rin, Smile, and make a peace sign!"
I tried to smile & make the peace sign as I was told while I still had tears in my eyes.

CLICK.

After they were done with the photography session, Emiko spoke up,

"We will let you go now if you promise to obey whatever we say now!"

I was desperate to escape this humiliation so I agreed. (nodding)

"Ok, first from now on you are prohibited from cutting your hair with our permission!" said Miyuki.
"Second you will always speak to us in a girl tone whenever we talk with you," added Asuka."
"& third if you break any of these promises we will send the photos to the teachers & students in the school." threatened Emiko.

If not for the photos I would never have agreed to such unreasonable request's but I didn't have any choice.

"So do you agree Miyahara Ren?" Asked Emiko.

"I-I AGREE!!" I replied.

Then Emiko came near me and started removing the extensions from my hair and Miyuki washed my makeup.
When Asuka returned my uniform I finally felt a sense of relief.
I quickly removed the sailor uniform & wore my own. When I was done Emiko came to me and said, "Remember to keep the promises or this will happen again."
I got the chills up my spine when she said that.
"I will," I replied.
"Good!" She said that & all of them left.

After tidying up, I went home.
When I reached home & my older sister saw me she asked if I was ok because my eyes were red from all the crying.
I just said that I was feeling sleepy. I live alone with my elder sister as both of our parents passed away in an accident when we were kids, our aunt promised to support us financially until one of us gets a good job.

When I went to school the next day, I was afraid that they will tease me or something, but when I entered the classroom I saw the three was them were chatting with the others as usual.
And the day was over without any incident.

Over a few day's I tried to forget what happened the other day but I kept remembering the Humiliation & promises they made me do.

A month has passed, and still, nothing happened regarding those three & everything was normal.

Then on one day when I had the after-school cleaning duty, Emiko came near me & said...

"Rin-Chan! Do you still remember the promises??
My heart skipped a beat when she called me 'Rin' & every memory regarding that day came flooding back.

"Y-yes I...I remember!" I replied in a low tone.

"Did you think I'll forget? Don't worry we still had not told anyone anything about that day, If you want to keep everything like that, don't forget."

She said that & left. I almost forgot about it as a bad memory but she reminded me of everything.

& Just like that 6 months have gone by...

During that time, Emiko & her friends never tried to contact or tried to talk with me but I still remembered the promises I made with them. So I didn't cut my hair as promised with them, Now they are down to my shoulders.

Ren 4.png

When I first told my sister that I wanted to try growing long hair.
I expected she will not allow me to, but instead she was happy that 'I was trying something new.'
Most of the time I let them down but if it disturbs me I used to tie them in a ponytail still it was hard to maintain them long. I wanted to ask their permission to cut it but didn't get the time due to exams.
Some people in the class used to tease me about it but I ignored them.

The last day of Junior High.
"Finally Summer holidays!" said my friend Masaki in excitement.
"Yeah, finally the exams are over," I added.
"I am gonna go to Osaka with my family, what about you?"
"I think I'll stay at home & play games, or watch anime," I replied. I had to look after my sister.
"Man, that's so boring."
Last week my sister also went to Tokyo for her higher studies. So I had to manage the house alone.

Just then the Final bell rang.

As I was going for the door Emiko handed me a piece of paper and went.

I quickly open in the paper & it read..."Come to the Club Room asap, It's an order."
I quickly threw the paper in the dustbin & ran towards the club room.

When I knocked after school and entered the club room, I saw the three of them waiting.

"Rin! You've, must have missed us for the last six months, right?"
Suddenly Miyuki and Asuka came near me and hugged me for some reason.

"Do you know why we didn't do anything for the last six months?" asked Emiko in a cute voice.
"No, I don't know." I don't know why but I replied that in a girl tone.

"It's because Rin-chan's hair was short!" said Miyuki in excitement.

"HUH!?"

"Now there will be no need for extensions," added Asuka.

Emiko came near me and touched my shoulder-length hair and said
"It's good we waited, it's long enough."

When I saw them all excited and the memory of humiliation came back. I couldn't do anything so I just kept my head down.

"It's long but it's unkempt, it needs some styling," said Emiko.
Asuka then handed me the sailor uniform and ordered me to wear them.

I had no choice but to change clothes without saying anything.

Ren 4.5.png

When I had done changing Miyuki applied some light makeup on my face. When this was done Emiko said

"Well, let's go!"

"Where?"

"To make your hair look pretty, Don't worry, I have already made a reservation."

On the way, I tried to hide my face with my hair so that no one will able to recognize me.

"Here, I've arrived!" Said Emiko pointing towards the Beauty Salon. I suddenly noticed one of my classmates on the other side so I hurriedly went inside the beauty salon...

"Good Evening miss, how may I help you?
Asked the girl on the counter.

Emiko came behind me & said into my ear..."I didn't know you were this excited about your haircut." I was stunned.

"I made a reservation under miss Ayane," said Emiko to the girl.

"Ahh! yes, Ayane is waiting for you in the private room."

Emiko & the girl took me towards the private room. Emiko told me to sit on the chair. She suddenly left

I was very nervous since entering the beauty salon and kept thinking of just what Emiko planned to do to me now.
After a min or so Emiko returned with a woman. (who looked like she was in her late 20s.) She had long waist-length straight hair which looked beautiful on her.
"are you miss Rin?"
"Y-Yes!" I nervously replied in a girl tone.
"Good Evening, I am Ayane who is in charge of you today!"
"Good Evening!"
"What do you want to do today."
As I was about to speak Emiko interrupted me and took the lady aside, I couldn't hear what they were saying, which was making me more and more nervous.

After some time Emiko went to her friends and Ayaka came to me & said...

"Emiko explained to me what type of hairstyle you want, So I'll try to do just that."
I became concerned when I heard her say that.

Then she started the process,
First, she washed my hair. While washing she said, "You got quite good hair for a boy but it is not maintained properly, Hair is the life of a woman, so take good care of it."
(WHAT SHE TOLD HER I WAS A BOY!!)

"Yes ... I'm sorry," I replied clumsily.

After my hair was dried with the help of a blow dryer, Ayane spoke up "Then I'll start with the process of straightening your hair. This will make your hair look very pretty.
I didn't know what she was doing, but I was very scared.

After 10 min, her hair straightening was finally over.

My hair was always naturally straight but after she was done my hair that was all over the place was perfectly in place, and when I touched them they were silky smooth like girls.

"So how does it look? now compare to before aren't they pretty! Are you happy?"
I was so ashamed that I wanted to cry.
"... yes" I replied because I didn't want to disrespect her work.

"I'm glad you liked it, now let's go to the last step haircut," replied Ayane.

When she said haircut I knew it will be a women's hairstyle and became unhappy. Seeing the look on my face Ayane replied...
"Ohh don't worry Rin, I am not going to reduce the length of your hair, I'll just trim to shape them."

(Ahh Who would explain this to her.)

After an hour, My hair was changed so much that I didn't even look like a boy anymore, and then at last as per Emiko's request my bangs were cut in a straight line, till my eyes.

Ren 5.png

"It's done !! Yeah, it's looks so cute on you!" said Ayane.

When Ayane looked happy, Emiko and her friends came from behind and said,
"Wow! Now you look like a perfect pretty girl !!" Said Miyuki
"It was worth the effort it took," added Emiko.

Tears started flowing down my chin.
"What? Are you crying again ?" Said Asuka

"Look at your hair now, not only it's long but smooth & shiny like girls," said Emiko.

Emiko wiped my tears with her handkerchief. While saying, "Then, let's thank Lady Ayane properly, say thank you for making me look so cute."
I repeated, "Thank you for making me cute ...".

"Welcome, but you have to take care of your hair properly to maintain them like this, if you need any help contact me on this."
Said Ayane while giving me a card.

Ayane went out & then Emiko paid for the service and we left the beauty salon.

After we went out of the store, I asked Emiko
"Can I go home now?"

"No! from now on you are going to live with me until the summer vacation ends!!"

TO BE CONTINUED!

All the character images are created by the use of Koikatsu.

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

can't wait

Just hoping that karma comes for those three monsters. It looks as though they set it all up from the start just to have some sick fun.

ShadowCat