Wannabe Part 2

Printer-friendly version

“Again ladies! We need to be ready for Friday’s football game.” Coach Sydney looks at all the girls.

She couldn’t believe how well they have been this year. Even with Emma on the team. She worked harder than the rest of the girls and she was willing to help the girls having trouble. She wishes she had more girls like her. She knew several parents had been against Emma being on the Pep squad because she was transgender. However, arrangements had been made so she could travel and change with the girls.

The thing was Emma didn’t look like a male. She had breasts and curves like any girl. She also knew Emma liked looking like her idol Emma Bunton from the Spice Girls. A friend of hers showed her a cellphone video of Emma dancing with several drag queens. The other girls she
was dancing with were dressed as other members of the Spice Girls.

A smile had appeared on her face when she saw how Emma did a good job with the other girls. She looks up and saw that the pep squad finally got the move they have been practicing right.

“Alright, ladies, good job. Remember to wear your outfit to school on Friday. We have to pump the school spirit up for the game.”

“Yes ma’am.” Emma was pleased with herself.

She looks around at the rest of the squad and saw that they were ready for the football game. They also had to finish decorating the school for the game. Which means staying after school and doing it.

Emma follows the other members of the pep squad inside to the girl’s locker room. She walks over to her locker and opens it. As she starts taking her top off.

“Emma, how did you get breasts so big?” Cindy was two lockers down from Emma’s locker.

“I’ve been taking female hormones since I was in sixth grade.” Emma liked that her breasts were as big as her idol.

That wasn’t the only thing that was the same. Her body measurements were the exact measurements of her idol.

“So, you have been taking female hormones since you were in sixth grade?” Cindy didn’t know much about transgenders.

“Yeah, it seemed that my body doesn’t produce enough testosterone. Also, I have other medical problems that cause me to appear more female, than male.” Emma found out when she went to have a physical for school.

“Like what?” Cindy was curious.

“I have a small prostate and it doesn’t work as it should.” The doctor Emma goes to. Told her that her prostate was shaped like the type women have in their bodies. It wasn’t like a male’s prostate, but like a woman’s and functioned as a woman does.

“Wow! No wonder you want to be a girl.”

“Mother nature messed up when she made me. My mom was sure she was having a girl, but instead, I came out.” Emma had been told by her
mother that she thought she was having a girl, instead of a boy.

“Well, I’m glad you’re a girl, now.” A friendly smile appears on Cindy’s face.

After Emma changes her clothes and heads out to her moped. She stops by Wendy’s on the way home to grab dinner. Normally, she would wait until she got home to fix something to eat. Instead, she skipped lunch and was feeling extremely hungry after practice.

She goes through the drive-thru and places her order. Instead of ordering a hamburger, she orders a chicken sandwich meal instead. After Emma receives her order, she heads home. When she pulls into the driveway, she notices her brother’s cars are gone and so is her father’s pickup truck. Her mother’s car was still in the driveway. She opens the garage and drives inside the garage. She shuts the garage door behind her and heads inside the house with her backpack and dinner.

The house was empty, so she heads towards the den. She was going to watch a movie while she ate her dinner. She didn’t have any homework, which she was grateful for. She enjoys her dinner and watches one of the movies playing on HBO.

After Emma finishes her dinner, she takes her trash to the kitchen trashcan. She grabs a soda from the refrigerator and heads back to the den to continue watching her movie. She figures her parents and brothers must have gone out to eat tonight. Which was fine with her, because practice lasted a little longer than normal.

Her eyelids start getting heavy as she slowly falls asleep on the recliner. She dreams of being a popular singer like her idol and having lots of fans. A smile appears on her face as she sleeps.

When Emma’s parents and brothers arrive at home. They could hear the television set in the den playing a movie. When they walk into the den, they spot Emma sound asleep in her recliner.

“She is so peaceful when she is asleep.” Angela walks over to the sofa and grabs the throw blanket and covers Emma up.

“You always say that, mom.” Debbie looks at her little sister and how comfortable she is.

“Because it’s true. You kid’s always look peaceful when you’re asleep.” Angela places a kiss on Emma’s forehead.

Angela and the rest of the family head to bed. She turns the television set off and turns the lights off in the den.

“Has Emma’s doctor given her, her papers yet?” Debbie looks towards her mother.

“Emma has one more appointment before she can get her letters for her operation.” Angela knew Emma wanted to have the operation to give her a girl’s bottom.

Everyone heads to their bedrooms for the night. Angela checks on Emma one more time, before heading to bed. She knew the crowd that has been protesting against her little girl had thinned out some.

The alarm on Emma’s cellphone goes off waking Emma up. She rubs the sleep out of her eyes as she reaches for her cellphone to turn the alarm off. She looks around confused about where she was. It finally dawns on her, that she was in the den.

She gets up and heads upstairs to her bedroom to get ready for school. She steps into the shower and was happy that she managed to get a shower before her brothers. She hated taking a shower after her brothers. Her older sister comes walking into the bathroom.

“I see that you up, sis.” Debbie sits down on the toilet to relieve her bladder.

Debbie looks towards the shower. She could see her sister’s silhouette through the shower curtain.

“My alarm clock went off. By the way sis, how do you wear a garter belt?” Emma was thinking about wearing her garter belt to school today.

“Well, did you buy a pair of stocking to go with the garter belt?” Debbie looks towards her sister’s shadow.

“Yes, I bought everything I need.”

“Okay, put the garter belt on first. Then, you’re stocking and adjust the garter belt to hold the stockings. Afterward, pull your panties up on the
outside of the garter belt. Don’t ever wear your garter belt on top of your panties, always on the outside.”

“Thanks, sis.” Emma finishes up with her shower and gets out of the shower.

She spots her sister waiting on her.

“Your turn, sis.” Emma dries off and wraps her towel around her body and her hair.

She heads towards her bedroom and gets dressed. She was going to wear one of the dresses she made. It was long enough to hide the garter belt she was wearing.

Emma finishes getting dressed and checks herself out in the full-length mirror in her bedroom. She spitzes on the perfume Emma Bunton likes wearing. It is called Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey and cost her a pretty penny to buy.

Once she is ready for school, she heads downstairs and grabs a light breakfast of strawberry pop tarts and orange juice. She also makes a salad for lunch to take to school. The food at school sucked and she was trying to maintain her weight for the pep squad.

Once Emma has her lunch box packed and ready to go. She heads out to her moped and puts her helmet on. She’ll be happy when she can finally drive to school on her own. As it stands now, she needs an adult in the car with her.

The ride to school was boring. It was the same route she took every day to school. She gets a few cars honking at her as she rides her moped. She smiles and waves to them as they pass her.

She waves to the protesters that were still outside her school. The group has gotten smaller, since the incident of her being grabbed. Also, they couldn’t get as close as they did before.

Emma parks her moped in the student's parking lot. She grabs her backpack and helmet and heads towards the school’s main entrance. She waves to a few of the other students as she walks into school.

“Baby Spice is in the house!” Joey comes striating up to Emma. He was dressed as an old-school rapper.

“Hey, Joey.” Emma smiles at him.

“Watch you doing, Spice girl?” Joey looks at Emma and likes what he sees.

“Getting ready for class, Grand Master J.” Emma knew Joey liked to be called by his rapper’s name.

Joey has been a big Hip Hop rapper since they were in elementary school. Every Halloween he would dress up as one of the popular rappers and perform a rap. He even had his own turntables and scratching machines. Joey has also won several contests for rappers.

“That’s cool. I like the dress you are wearing today.” Joey has never seen Emma wear the dress she currently had on.

“Thanks, I made it from scratch.” The dress she was wearing was going to be her second entry into the contest.

“Well, it looks good on you. Are you going to be a fashion designer?” Joey knew Emma loved performing and singing.

“I’m planning on studying fashion. How about you?” Emma starts walking with Joey towards their first bell class.

“I’m planning on studying music. My parents insist that I go to college, so I have something to fall back on.” Joey knew his parents meant well.

“Same with my parents. They want me to go to college as well.”

The two of them walk into their first bell class and take their seats.

up
184 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So far things are going well

Samantha Heart's picture

Im waiting for the next shoe to drop.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.