It's a hard life for a bright boy in the Feminine Queendom Part 2

Printer-friendly version

This is Part 2 of a story about a bright boy living in Berverly Taff's United Queendom. Recent events have caused unrest. Peter and his mother are affected. As before I will edit or delete the story if Beverly doesn't approve.

Peter continued his passion of leaning things he had been denied. He went on the internet every night. He made contact with the shadow organisation that were working in the background to make public all the vile things the feminist governments were doing to keep men under control. All this was done in the name of keeping females safe from the savage barbaric males.

He learned from his mother who had two employees working at her supermarket that were feminist party members, that the new prime minister was going to push through new draconian laws to control males.

Peter had been given a set of IP addresses and a list of which ones he should use. A mal who worked at GCHQ, had been deleting records of illegal internet activity. He had left some minor infractions on, so his feminista mistresses wouldn't get suspicious.

"Mum, look at this."

Mel was happy that Peter could still get enthusiastic about things. She knew working on the dust carts was crushing his spirit. The curfew had been set at 7.30 now. He worked a 12 hour day. All he did was work. He had one day off a week, like most men. The only reason they were allowed that, was the government had been advised males needed at least one day to recover and rest.

She kissed the back of his head and looked at the screen.

"One of our ships sunk, I heard a rumour, but why is it so interesting to you.

"Look at the report, the pictures. These are from the freedom group, five o'clock shadow. The rip in the hull. It wasn't an accident. The navy blamed the captain and demoted her. The ship was worth a hundred and fifty million pounds! All the crew got to safety, but it was attacked."

Peter clicked to another page. It showed a very poor quality picture of what looked like a black flying pasty, with an arm out of the bottom.

"It was him mum. It was Charlie! He's getting his revenge for being attacked. Finally a man who can fight back without the fear of losing his balls"

Mel gave him a bitter smile. They were changing the laws all the time. Castration was once used for sexual offences, now it could be used as punishment for almost anything. Didn't they know? Without testosterone most men lost the strength they needed to do their jobs.

Men still did all the heavy dirty jobs. Sure women were managers, but the men carried out the work. All the mechanics and builders were men , they all worked for women that owned the companies. In most cases the women never had a clue as to what the men did , they just did the admin and made all the profit.

Judy, the checkout supervisor that worked for Mel had been screaming at one of the boys who filled the shelves. The boy had dropped a carton of milk and some had got on Judy's shoe. The boy was fresh out of school. He was only fourteen. Mel took Judy into her office and asked her to go easy on him. Judy said that all men were useless and if the party got its way, within fifty years UQ would be male free.

Mel asked her what she meant. Judy told her they wanted to introduce a female only childbirth policy. Mel pointed out that would mean women doing all the heavy dirty jobs that men did now. Judy said it would be worth it to see the country rid of the male scum.

Mel was determined to get rid of this nasty extreme feminist somehow.

Almost a year later Peter sat at the computer eating a sandwich. It was Sunday morning, he gasped and started choking. Mel ran over to him and patted his back until he coughed up the bread. After he calmed down he pointed to the screen. His eyes were wild with panic.

"Look at this!"

There were stolen copies of changes to the law that meant all men who drove a vehicle were to be castrated. This was done to avoid any chance of hover rage. An incident was cited that had happened a few days before where a man stopped his vehicle and attacked a women and her children after he caused an accident. The police had tasered him to death.

The law stated that any males who currently drove a vehicle were to be given compulsory castrations. This was to prevent them from leaving their jobs. Any male who had a private car, must give up their licence or be castrated.

Peter looked like he was going to be sick. Mel screamed.

"Fucking mad bastards! They are pushing men too far. They can't do this, they can't."

"Our crew is four men. Me and Billy drive mum, they are going to cut my balls off. I may as well fucking kill myself."

Mel had made discrete enquiries about moving to Australia, she was told she may be able to go, but they wouldn't let Peter go.

Peter clicked on a link showing the incident that sparked the new laws. The official news report described the attack, but the site showed a video link with a title of . “Now see the truth. “

The footage from a security camera on a warehouse showed a delivery vehicle moving along a main street, when a hover shot out of a side turning without stopping. The delivery van caught the rear of the car and span it around. The man got out and rushed to the car. The woman had a small cut on her head and you could see the man back away with his hands in the air. The woman was screaming in his face, while he pressed himself against his van, his hand still in the air.

Seconds later a police car arrived. The two women got out and shot the man with tasers, without even questioning anyone. The man dropped to the floor, but officers fired another set of taser leads at him. The man stopped moving. One of the officers started to talk to the woman, while the other could be seen kicking the man’s head.

"No, no, this can't happen it's not fair. They can't treat people like this. All this feminista crap started because they said men were evil. They raped women and kept them as virtual slaves. I ate it up as girl, but as I grew I could see it for the lie it was. We have to do something!"

"The video went viral mum, they uploaded it to all the social media sites simultaneously, from two hundred accounts. The mals that work for shadow are geniuses. There is a protest organized for tomorrow mum. It's outside Parliament, I want to go."

"Peter you've seen what the police are like, they'll shoot you without a second thought. I'm going, but you must stay here love."

The video showing the police killing the poor driver had scared Peter. He knew women could do anything to men without consequences.

The next evening Mel arrived home in a frightening state. Her hair was a mess and she had a cut on her knee. Peter had just got in from work, stinking of dirty bins.

"What is it mum? What happened?"

Between sobs Mel told him.

"If you had been there, they would have killed you Peter. I'm so glad I stopped you. There were a few brave, or foolish men waving placards. There were at the front of a large group of women. There must have been nearly five hundred people there. The men were giving out leaflets about the unfairness of the new laws. That's all they were doing."

"Mum, who killed who? Why?"

"One of the men walked forward toward the police line holding a leaflet. They gave no warning, they just shot him. They used bullets, not tasers. The other men rushed the police line, and they were all shot. The women were outraged we all went to help the fallen men. Women are almost never treated badly by other women, we thought we'd be safe. They open fire on the whole crowed, police came from the sides to stop us escaping. I was at the back and run into a side street. They killed so many women Peter. Nothing like this has ever happened before."

"They can't hush this up mum, it's impossible. The whole country will be up in arms about it by tomorrow."

Oh Peter, the powerful have always controlled the masses via the media; Hitler did it with the Jew's. Women have believed the rubbish about men for years. Although the last election only had a thirty percent voter turnout. Women like me, and I do think there are millions like me think there is no point voting between angry feminists and angry lesbian feminists. There is no party for moderation, so most of us don't bother to vote. The system won't allow it."

"Mum if I know this online group, they will find a way of getting this news out. There must be a security camera they can hack. If the country see's what you saw, it may awaken a sleeping giant."

"Women came to power on the idea that men were all dangerous killers, this shows we women are just as bad Peter. There was a book I read called animal farm, when I was astudent. This reminds me of that. We just have to be careful. The government has shown its hand. If you are not feminista, you're the enemy."

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Everybody is equal

But some are more equal than others!
Ah yes! I remember it well! To quote Maurice Chevalier

Nice companion story to my current favourite on this platform.
Thanks.

Hi Taxidermist and maxkm. I

leeanna19's picture

Hi Taxidermist and maxkm. I loved Torrey Grovers story. Beverly set hers in the same universe. What I really liked about Bev's was it had a seed of hope that things could change. I hated the unfairness Charlie had to put up with Beverly brought that across so well when he told Chloe what it was like to be a man in the UQ .
I wrote a series called Order Of Eve about a feminist controlled UK. It was more based on Freddie Cleggs stories. I started it with murder's and despair. I finished it with the system collapsing, and some of the men getting revenge on their abusers.

It doesn't hold a candle to Bev's story though. Her story is a Dystopian Scifi romp, with a bit of forced fem. I asked her if I could write a side story feeding off of hers. She agreed, I have to be careful as I don't want to fill in details of events she may be going to do. I should really lag my story a few chapters behind. I just loved the events in 80, I couldn't help myself.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

But some are more equal than others!

leeanna19's picture

I was going for more the fact that they replaced what had gone before, but both work.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

I like it

Nice sidekick story to the UQ saga !