Driven from Normal. (Chapter 7)

Printer-friendly version

355116174_1047054369937535_2394601126694041591_n.jpg

Driven from Normal .

(Chapter 7)

Simon McKenzie started his week normal enough, but after a series of events he now finds himself standing in a bar wearing a cocktail dress. Chapter 7.

I could feel the light increasing on my eyelids, and knew the morning sun was creeping into the room, even without opening them.
I just lay there for a bit and listened to the rhythmic breaths from Mel, wondering if her feelings for me, matched mine for her?

Doubt began to creep into my head and I then started to questioning everything.
She only really knew me as this fake-titted, crossdresser laying behind her.
When this job was over and the makeup was gone would she even still be interested in me?
What happens when I leave for home in a few day's time?
A thousand thoughts filled my head, all vying for position at the front of a queue to be solved.
My heart rate rose as the panic increased.

Mel stirred, released a relaxed moan and wiggled her body into mine.

"What's the time?" She whispered as she breathed out.

"Just after seven I think" twisting towards the clock on the wall and trying to focus through a slightly cracked eyelid.

"Mmmmm, I need to get going. I have an early client at eight thirty" She wiggled her bum against me and let out a soft moan.
"You feel sooooo good though"

I pushed against her bum and she moaned again.

"Not fair…" She sighed.

After a moment or two she rolled over to face me with a big closed smile on her face.
She gave me a big kiss then tossed the bed covers back.

"I need to go"
The tone in her voice made it clear she didn't actually want to, and I didn't want her to go either so held her hand as she stood up.

"Shower big boy?" She asked, raising her eyebrows up and down, flashing a toothy grin.

I didn't need to wait for a second invite, I took off after her grabbing her hips from behind.

Mel grabbed my cock and massaged it under the shower water, that led on to round two of morning shower love making.
This was becoming a new morning routine that I could really get into.

Mel grabbed a small tub of cream off the counter, scooped some out with her fingers and dropped into my hands. She took a scoop for herself and placed the container back.

“Rub that on your face gently, it will take the makeup off. Try not to get any in your eyes, it stings” Mel said, massaging her face with the cream.

I followed her lead, taking extra care to avoid my eyes. The makeup quickly turned a messy brown paste as I rubbed it over my face.
Mel had removed her makeup and was rinsing her face under the flow from the shower head.
She stepped back and let me have a turn.
When I opened my eyes she had another scoop of something, smaller this time, waiting for my hand to receive it.

“Same again with this one, it cleans the pores in your skin” she said.

I rubbed this one in as well, it felt slightly gritty, then it was time for a rinse.
We dried off together in the bathroom. Then wrapped in a towel, Mel handed me yet another container,

“Rub this in all over your face and neck, It's a moisturizer”

My face felt so soft as I used the tips of my fingers to apply the gel. The light aroma of flowers reminded me of Mel's hair.
It smelt nice, so girly, I must have been day dreaming, Mel laughed telling me not to doze off. She then lurched forward and looked at my eyes.

“You didn't take the eyeliner, or false lashes off”

“You said not to get that stuff in my eyes?”
I was raising my hand to my face when Mel stopped me

“Ugh. Never mind. Just leave it on… It still looks ok anyway. And it makes your eyes look sexy”

Another bottle made an appearance, it was larger and had a pump on it. Mel squirted two or three pumps into her palms, rubbed them together then applied it to her legs and arms.

“Your turn, use plenty. And don't worry, it will soak in after a minute or two”

I guessed it was probably another moisturizer of some description. I’d seen girls using similar stuff in the past.
My legs and arms were so soft, the cream slipped over effortlessly leaving a glossy sheen to my skin.
I left the bathroom and found Mel gathering her clothes from all over the room.
She dumped them all on the bed and fished through the pile plucking items out to get dressed.

My offer of breakfast was turned down, Mel didn't want to be seen doing the walk of shame in a restaurant wearing last night's clubbing dress, she also needed to get home for a change before work.
I sat on the bed, my towel wrapped around my waist, watching her finish getting ready.

"I'm really enjoying spending time with you Mel"

Her smiled melted me as she replied "Me too, it's been awesome"

"What happens next?, you know… when these are gone and that." I motioned to my breasts then banged my hip pads.

"I dunno…..What do you mean?" She said looking confused. She tied her last shoe lace up, securing it around the front of her lower leg.

"I mean, when I look like a guy again, or whatever. Will you still like me?"

She leaned over me holding my shoulders and drew in close.
"Don't be silly. Why wouldn't I?"

She kissed me again, grabbed her purse and took her phone out to book a ride.
"Ahh shit, he must have been real close. It's just about here already. I'll have to go"

"What's your plans today? What time do you start today?" She asked me.

"Mmm not sure? I haven't heard anything yet. Might be still too windy for the chopper again?" I said looking over towards the window.

"Flick me a text later on. I'm booked till about lunchtime, then I'm free I think"

Mel laid another big kiss on me before saying bye and disappearing out the door.
I grabbed one of the hotel robes hanging in the cupboard.
I put on as I walked to the window and slid open the door to the outside deck.
It was still very windy and a gust forced its way through the gap ripping around the room.
I stepped out onto the deck, shutting the door behind me.

A Toyota Prius pulled up below and stopped. Mel appeared shortly after walking towards it. I yelled out to Mel while waving.
She looked up, waved back and blew me a kiss, as she climbed into the seat and with that, she was gone.

I stood on the deck for a few minutes watching the world.
My head was still running through thoughts of what would happen next between me and Mel.
There were only a few keen people out by then, mostly running or cycling around the lake.
I could do with a run, it might clear my head a bit, I thought.
I had been sitting around a lot the last few days and a workout wouldn't be the worst thing I could be doing.

Looking down at my tits was a problem I hadn't really considered.
I really need a bra for support, I'd hate to have them bounce around and tear off my skin or something. That'd probably really hurt.
The bra Megan had brought for me was better than nothing. But it still felt a bit jiggly and I wondered how good it would be on a run with everything bobbing around.

Normally at home on a run I'd just wear a loose singlet and shorts. I had my Canterbury shorts and plenty of tee-shirts, I'd even packed my other sneakers just in case, so footwear was sorted.
The lack of suitable breast support was the defiantly biggest problem.

I did a Google search on my phone for ideas and for sports bras nearby.
There were heaps of options in the new retail park, but that was a good hour or so round trip from here.
Scrolling down further, there was a better option about a five minutes walk in the CBD.
No doubt it was a more upmarket shop than the big box stores, however it meant a ten minute return trip instead.
The listing said that the store opens soon at 8:30. It was 8:22 now, so that was the plan.

I dressed in my shorts and chose a black tee-shirt to go over my bra.
The white one I tried first was stretched a bit thin over my boobs and was almost see-through.
I checked myself in the mirror, the bulge in the front of my shorts was noticeable and looked very weird.
Off they came, and I replaced my undies with fresh gaff.
As much as I didn't want to admit it to myself, my normal undies were not as comfortable as the girl knickers I had been wearing.

There wasn't another fresh pair in the bag, so the thong from yesterday had to get a re-use.
I wondered if I might need to get some more, another day or so and they'll be getting a bit gross. I gave them a quick blast with the can of “Cool Charm” I brought last night as a temporary freshen up.
I could always wash them… Nah, I might just get new ones I thought.

I grabbed my purse and had another mirror check, nope, somethings not right. I put Mel's pink cap on, followed by the lip-gloss from in the purse, that combined with long lashes still layered in mascara gave my face a subtle feminine look.

My shorts still didn't feel right either, I grabbed the elastic band and pulled them higher, up above my hips.
With nothing hanging below in my groin, I could get them up quite a bit higher than where they normally sat.
It certainly was more comfortable with them higher. It also made my legs look about ten feet long, the tee-shirt now came down so far that it was mostly covering the top half, making it look like I had really short shorts on.

Ah well, near enough! I thought that my legs looked pretty good anyway.
I ran a hand over my thigh to my knee then had to carry on down my shin, as the softness and smoothness of my leg skin resulted in a very pleasant, small warm, tingly shiver.

I had a bounce in my step as I strutted along the footpath into town. My walk had changed slightly and I seemed to be walking more on my toes than I normally did.
Maybe it was due to having spent last night in high heels? The muscles in my lower legs ached a little this morning when I walked with my feet flatter.

It was warm again, the Norwest wind had really pushed the temperatures up over the last few days.
A welcome change after the cold, shitty weather we'd been having at home the last few weeks.
I could hear a few delivery trucks making early morning drop-offs around the streets, and except for a few other lonely looking souls heading in various directions, I was on my own.

The smells of spring hung in the air walking across the grassy park towards the shops.
I knew roughly where the sports shop was but took the long way to fill in some time until it was due to open.
Taking an opportunity to glance in the still closed shop windows on the way, it was good to be able to look without bumping into someone or feeling like the staff were looking back out at me, trying to lure me in for a sale.

Most of the shops in town are high end expensive places, or straight out tourist traps.
The bargain and cheaper shops were now all found at the new super shopping complex near the edge of the district.
I passed a lingerie shop, stopping as the display mannequin in the window caught my eye.

The limb-less torso wore a matching set of soft grey lace garments with light pink edging and straps.
It was the full set Bra, Knickers, and a garter belt holding the tops of the sheer nude coloured stockings.

It was incredibly sexy, I immediately thought about how good Mel would look in it, then my mind wandered and I found myself picturing what I would look like in them and then how I would even go about putting it on.
I snapped myself out of it and looked around the rest of the display as a distraction.

A sign with “Special on Everyday essentials” pulled my attention away. Another display showed plain bras in black and nude colours, however, it was the three packs of briefs beside them that I was more interested in.

A row of silver plastic mannequin bums showing the several options of styles; Thong, brief, hipster, lace, no-show, boyleg, in Lycra, cotton and bamboo, the list of options went on and on.
I had no idea that there were so many options for girls, boys had boxers or briefs in a few limited colours and that's about it.

My scrutinizing of the different selections was interrupted by my phone ringing.
Unknown number…
I answered in a soft voice now out of habit.

“Good morning Mr McKenzie. This is Fiona from Kantar productions” the lady said.

The news was what I had expected, the winds were still too strong for the helicopter and the final shot had been delayed until tomorrow afternoon when a southerly change was forecast.
I was just about to do a dance when she said I had the day to myself, when she added,

“But…”

She asked me to be at the indoor sports center near the airport at 4:30pm for some filming and still photography.
When I asked why, she said that the photographer had shown the Director the pictures he had taken last night, and they had decided to reshoot the beginning sequence of the model at the party, using me!

The indoor sports center was being used as a temporary sound stage and the set was being rebuilt inside. It would take most of the day for the set up, so it looked like a late night ahead.
I needed to be there, in full costume, ready to go at six, sharp.
They only had a limited amount of time slot available and time was of the essence.
The details had been already sent through as an email including the address etc.
And with that she hung up.

It was now just after 8:40am, a few shops had the sandwich boards displayed out the front of the opened doors, and others had lights on and signs of some movement inside.
I made a quick call to Anna’s Studio to see what time I’d need to be there for the prep.
A very bubbly and enthusiastic Mel answered the call.

“Hey, what are you wearing, ya sexy minx” I replied in a low deep voice.

“I’m sorry, who is this?”

I burst out laughing and Mel worked out pretty quick who it was.
I explained about the call from the film company and Mel said Anna was on the other phone talking to them now.
While we waited to hear what Anna’s plan was going to be, we made plans for me to head over there at lunch time so we could grab something to eat together.
I didn't need to wait to hear from Anna with that planned, I was going there now anyway and Mel needed to go back to a client. I told her I'd see her after and ended the call.

The street mall was starting to liven up with a few more people out and about heading to work I assumed.
I rounded a corner heading toward the sport shop when I was greeted with an older, short lady not looking and walking with a purpose.

The hard silver bob cut framed a face that looked like an old well used, brown leather work glove that some kid had drawn some bright orange lips on.
Picture a wrinkly, grey haired Edna Mode, from The Incredibles movie.
She had her phone, still in the folding cover, up to one ear and a ridiculously large, takeaway cup of coffee in the other hand.

The first hit was of musky perfume, it instantly dried the air out, making it hard to breathe.
It wasn't a big collision, but the coffee however, ended up spilling from the lid, hitting the lower left side of my tee-shirt and thigh, and it was friggin hot!

The amount of coffee was minimal and given a chance, would have dried off quickly, but the heat of it did made me jump.
It was more the sudden hit of the hot liquid rather than an actual burn that made me react.
The lady was horrified, going above and beyond to apologize, she even had a handkerchief out drying my tee-shirt at one point.
I told her it was no big deal and there was no harm done before excusing myself and carrying on my way, she briefly followed to ensure I really was ok before finally leaving me to carry on.

I picked the sports shop out from the board sitting outside the door, remembering the same logo from the website.
It was just a few shops down from where I was.
There was a girl with her back to me behind the counter unpacking boxes, and nobody else that I could see.
After a quick glance around, the shop revealed the clothing section, nestled under a large sign saying women.

While not a huge shop, the racks and racks of sport bras quickly had me muddled. They all looked and felt different, there were thin straps, wide straps, single straps, it became quickly apparent that I was way out of my depth here.

“Ahhh, hello Simone!” a cherry voice came from behind.

I turned to face the shop assistant. Kamyla stood beside me smiling…..
Right!, this is what she was telling me last night when I had asked where she worked.
The cogs suddenly lined up and clicked into place and the name of the shop had finally unveiled itself from the foggy memory of what I remembered her saying at the restaurant bar.

We had a catch up about the night before and a quick inquisition about how things ended up with Liam. Her massive smile gave away enough of an answer to know it went ok.
She reddened up and changed the subject to what I was up to.
I told her I wanted to go for a run and needed a supportive bra to stop my chest from tearing itself off.

She burst out laughing and snapped straight into super saleswoman mode.
There were bra options being thrust at me from the racks faster than I could focus on them.
I interrupted the selling frenzy, telling her I had no idea what she was showing me let alone what I needed.

She reset and started again, slower, explaining the differences and asking how much running I was planning on doing, with that all sorted the options reduced to just three items.

Her pick was a soft pink crop top that had crisscross straps over the back.
To me it looked like the type of thing I could get trapped in and then be found dead weeks later still tangled in it.
My pick was a much simpler navy blue top singlet top with a racer back Actually the racer back bit had grabbed my attention more than anything. I didn't even know what it was, but it sounded like something I'd be into.
It wasn't as girly as the pink one and looked far easier to put on. The pink and white trimming on the seams gave it a bright, fresh look.

“That’s the one I reckon” holding it against my tee-shirt, trying to avoid the coffee stain.

Kamyla nodded then moved onto another rack and started moving items across. She stopped at a pair of 3\4 tights that matched my chosen bra top.
I attempted to explain that I'd just run in the shorts I had on, lifting my tee-shirt to show her. The big brown stain on the white section was enough for her to shake her head and push me into a changing booth, with the tights in hand.

I kicked off my sneakers then pushed the shorts down past my hips and they dropped the rest of the way to the floor. The slippery material of the tights did feel nice in my hand, but the feeling on my legs as I stepped in and pulled them up, was another level altogether.

They sat high on my hips but had a front band with a V, that exposed my belly button.
They had to have been the most comfy thing I had ever worn. i was twisting and bending in every direction, and they felt amazing.

Why was I just discovering this new level of comfort at this time of my life?

“How are they feeling?” Kamyla asked from the other side of the curtain.

“Incredible!” was my matter of fact response as I stepped out of the booth to show her.

The full length mirrors opposite showed my off toned legs and curved hips wrapped in the blue stretchy fabric.
The tight gaff ensuring the front section remained smooth and free of any unwanted bulge.
I pivoted on one foot to look at the back and my arse looked even better.

“They're so comfy,” I told Kamyla, still in awe of my figure.

She stated how good I looked as well, then mentioned that the tights even had a special pocket in the side for my phone to go in while I ran.
There really was no other option but to buy them as well, I didn't want to take them off now either.
She grabbed the bra from the counter, removed the tag and handed it to me to put on as well.

I took my tee shirt off and bra then pulled the new bra over my head into place, a little adjusting of the titties and I was sorted.
It was a short crop top and showed my flat tummy and the hint of abs I had perfectly.
Without blowing my own trumpet, I looked hot!

The coffee stained tee-shirt wouldn’t really match the rest of the outfit now, and as good as I was feeling about how I looked, I was still very self conscience about wearing just a bra in public.
Kamyla, super saleswoman swung into action again, presenting a plain white tee-shirt, it was a similar stretchy lycra type material as the tights and only went down just slightly past the bra, still leaving my midriff still exposed.

There wasn’t really a lot of tee-shirt to it, it had an open back and very short sleeve caps but it was enough to calm my modesty concerns. I was also talked into some new girls ankle high girls, with a pink trim.
My old ones were “Very manky” Kamyla advised me.
My old stuff was stuffed into a shop bag. I paid the bill, which suddenly had made a quick run into a fairly pricey event.
I thanked Kamyla, and headed away out the door.

I was striding along the center of the closed road, still in absolute wonder of how unrestrictive the tights felt, and how supported my chest attachments were in the sports bra. It was quite a confidence boost.

The shops all had burst into life and the foot traffic on the streets was steady.
My eyes were drawn back to the pretty lingerie set in the shop window as I passed it again.
Also reminding me about the lack of clean undies in my possession.
Without really thinking about it, I turned and walked towards the open entrance.

I had hardly landed a foot inside the door before I spotted the silver haired lady that had shared her coffee with me earlier.
She spotted me about the same time and was making a direct line straight towards me.
The musky perfume made it to me first, drawing the air from my lungs.

The apology continued from right where we had left off. She noticed my new clothes and the old ones stuffed in the bag, setting off another round of saying sorry, over and over!
She was genuinely sorry, that was very obvious.

I forced my way into the so far one-sided conversation, and managed to finally get through that I was fine and everything was forgiven.
She was still rubbing my arm when I mentioned I had popped in for undies and not just because I'd seen her.
That set of a fresh wave fussing with her now insisting I would get a great deal from her shop.
Turns out my morning coffee date owned the lingerie shop.

After and with a little more fussing, I had a mixed colour, three pack, of seamless Lycra thongs, in black, white and ironically coffee.
I was trying to make polite conversation and happened to mention how nice the set in the window was.
The little woman steered me towards a rack enquiring what sizes I wore.
My attempts to steer us away again, by saying I wasn't sure. I lied and said I'd lost some weight recently. That plan was quickly thwarted.

"Well, good for you! That's a great excuse for new knickers if ever there was one"

"Every girl needs good lingerie. And a pretty young thing like you, needs something beautiful to feel good" She said, taking a tape measure out of her pocket and passing it around my back pulling it tight under my breasts.

She moved the tape up over the breast and took another measurement.

"A perfect 12/34 C. Easy!"

She removed a small plastic hanger from the rail holding a clear bag with a set of lacy pink and grey garments inside. Thrusting them into my hands, she scuttled across to a shelf beside the rack and selected a white cardboard box with "TALL / NUDE" on the small label on the end.

"Honestly, I don't even have anywhere to go to wear these" I said, being guided to the counter.

"A young woman doesn't need a reason to feel special. Just wear them to the supermarket dear. Life is too short to wait for a special time to use nice things"

After that I kind of felt obliged to buy the set. If I was being truly honest with myself, I was curious to see how they felt wearing them.
On the positive side, I did get a pretty reasonable, guilt driven discount, so that's something…. I guess.

Walking back to the hotel with my shopping bags in hand, it dawned on me how much I'd just spent on girls clothes.
What the hell was I going to do with them in a day or two when my body was stripped of the extra bits?

Maybe Mel would take them, or would that be too weird? Probably would be a bit weird, I didn't know. I didn't know anything anymore.

I dropped my shopping bags in my hotel room. Found my headphones buried in the bottom of the front pocket in my backpack and spent a few seconds sorting the tangled cords.
I pushed the buds into my ears then fed the cord down the front of my tee-shirt. The pocket on the side of my tights was perfectly sized for my phone.
I chose a playlist, plugged the headphones in and slid the phone into the pocket.

After a few warm stretches, I spent the next hour and bit running.
Nothing but good music, fresh air and my own thoughts. The more I ran the clearer my head got.

I had spent the last few days feeling guilty about not feeling guilty. It was stupid!
I was having fun and this experience might be far from normal, but it was fun.
I'd had an incredible time with Mel, I felt sexy and powerful. So why ruin it by over-thinking everything.

I seemed to be the only person that thought it was wrong, well, me and the crazy relatives on Facebook who had voiced their unwanted opinions on my post.
Fuck them, I decided. I needed to enjoy the crazy ride, because when I got off it I probably wouldn't get back on it.

I got back to my room right on 11:00am, that gave me an hour to shower and get over to meet Mel for lunch.
I had a quick dip in the shower to wash off the sweat then dried off and used some more of the moisturizer Mel had left on the counter.

The call of the new lingerie sitting in the bag didn't take much resisting, and I was impressed that the new bra and panties felt as sexy as they looked.

I rolled the stocking up my legs, WOW! My legs felt amazing in the soft delicate material.
It was the straps on the stockings and the garter belt that had me stumped, I sat it down while I got my phone out to try and figure it out with Google.

While I stood there with my phone I caught a glimpse in the mirror, the sight that greeted me gave me a strange internal buzz like I hadn't felt before.
The softness of the fabric and the pastel pink colour against my skin tone made me incredibly horny.
I looked like a lingerie model.
I wondered how much better I would look with full makeup and the wig.

Only one way to find out!
Anything technical in the way of makeup was beyond me so just some lip-gloss and I pulled the wig on and roughly adjusted it into the right position.
I slipped my heels on and slowly zipped them closed watching, almost teasing myself the entire time in the mirror.

My stocking clad, painted toes poking from the high heels sent me into overdrive.
I stood up and tried a few seductive poses, playing with my hair, flicking it from side to side then pulling it up etc. becoming more and more aroused with each move, eventually deciding to prop my phone camera up on the small table and use the timer to capture some photos.
20230626134725520628_512x768.png
The camera beeped a few times as it snapped photos, my hands slid up and down my smooth legs wrapped in the stockings and cupped my breasts. The feelings built to the point of making me almost cum.
I cupped my hand over my penis, still tucked away in the gaff beneath the layer of silky material and the lace of my new panties, rubbing myself lightly, increasing the pressure and speed until I eventually released into a long slow and gentle orgasm. I was still standing, my legs turned to liquid and I softly slumped to the floor in delight.

I'd brought myself to a climax so many times since I was old enough to work out I could, but it was always just normal jerking off to a magazine or video. I'd never felt anything that intense before.
As I lay on my back on the carpet of the hotel room, I wondered if that's why some men cross dressed.
I could definitely see why you would want to after that.

After I regained enough strength, I stood back up, a little wobbly but that passed.
Because the new knicker set felt so nice I didn't want to take them off and I decided to leave them on to wear them for as long as I could.

The sticky mess between my legs would need some attention though, so I used a wad of toilet paper to clean the bulk of it off. Then used a warm washcloth to tidy up the panties.
That was the easiest thing I could think of, and I figured they would dry off pretty quickly anyway.

The choice of what to wear over the new lingerie now was pretty much decided with only one option available, being the black dress Megan had brought for me the other night. I worked out how the garter belt worked and attached the stockings, which had already started to slide down my legs.

I slipped the dress over my head, straightening it out over my hips. It was a new sensation with the lower half of the dress brushing against the stockings, so breezy and light.
I loaded my backpack up with the items I needed to take to Anna’s including the wig and the heels.
Which I'd decided not to keep wearing, opting for my Puma shoes instead, which felt quite different now with my stockings making my feet slip around in them.

I booked an Uber to get over to Anna’s for my lunch date with Mel, gathered my things up and went downstairs to meet my ride.
The wind was still gusty, but honestly, I was enjoying the sensation of my dress moving around my legs.
That combined with the naughty feeling of having lacy undergarments hidden under my dress kept a subdued smile on my face.

The car pulled up and I made sure I kept my legs together and smooth the dress out underneath me as I climbed into the back seat.
I tried to play it cool during the ride, but the feeling of my hand resting on the garter straps under the dress made it difficult to keep my mind from wandering back to the memory of my sexy reflection in the mirror.
I had to make a real effort to think about something else to distract myself.

Mel gave me a big smile and a wave as I opened the door. She was on the phone when I walked in, but was just finishing up anyway.

"Wow, looking good ya sexy thang" She said.
"Is that a new bra" pointing at the straps clearly visible over my almost bare shoulder.

I nodded, and told her about my mornings events and the mini shopping spree I'd ended up doing.
She thought it was a great joke when I told her about Kamyla's epic up-selling skills.
Nothing seemed to phase her as I went on to tell her about getting some new undies. There was however, a bit of a look when I said about how I'd ended up also purchasing a lacy lingerie set.

I suddenly had a pang of guilt, I was pretty sure there was a hesitation with possibly a raised eyebrow when I’d mentioned it.

"A garter belt and stockings as well? Right-o give us a peek" Mel grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it, uncovering the tops of my stockings and the intricate straps holding them in place on my thigh.
"Ooh-la-la" she dropped the dress down but moved her hand up under the hem to give my bum a squeeze.

"Is it a bit weird?" I asked her, now feeling very guilty and a bit of a deviant.

"No, I'm just a bit surprised that you brought this on your own. But I like it A lot!"

When she finished feeling up my bum under the dress, she informed me she needed about five minutes or so before we could go for lunch.
I sat on the couch and crossed my legs while I waited.

Anna popped her head around the corner to see how Mel had been talking to.
I took the opportunity to find out what she had planned for me later on and what time I needed to be here.
We had the details all sorted when Mel came bouncing back through the doors, less her white coat with her handbag swinging off her shoulder ready for lunch.

"Come on doll. Let's ditch this two bit popsicle stand" in a sort of a old gangster accent, grabbing my hand and leading me out the doors.

I replied, trying to sound like Harley Quinn, but apparently missing the mark completely…
"Sure thing puddin, where are you takin this dame?"

"Huh? What's that off?" Mel missed the reference all together.

She hadn't seen any of those movies, and explaining the entire backstory of Batman's villains wasn't that easy.
She listened politely, but I could tell she wasn't very interesting in any of it.

We walked to the shops behind Anna's and found a Café that looked promising.
Over lunch we discussed all sorts of random stuff, movies, schools we’d been to, you name it.
Mel swung the conversation back to my purchases, specifically the lingerie.
I was starting to think her opinion of me had changed and she would think I was a freak, maybe ready to do a runner and not look back.

My confidence had dropped. I was feeling slightly embarrassed and awkward now sitting opposite a beautiful girl and me being a guy in a dress, wearing sexy knickers.

I didn't dare mention the quick wank I'd had, I was sure that would be the final straw and end up with Mel leaving there and then. .
I was now even struggling to make eye contact with Mel. I had made a stupid mistake, what was I thinking!

Something briefly brushed against my shin, then again. I looked under the table to see Mel's bare foot stroking my leg. She'd dropped her shoe off under her chair and was playing footsie.
I glanced up, her elbows were on the table holding her head up with her hands, a dreamy gaze coupled with a silly grin on her face.

"I'm so turned on right now!"

"Really?, I thought you might have changed your opinion about me, and thought I was a weirdo for this" tugging my bra strap over my shoulder.

"Meh!, You're definitely a weirdo, anyone who’s that into silly comic book movies has to be. But it's definitely not coz you've got a good eye for sexy undies. And look that good in them!"

She paused before continuing,

"I don't really know what it is about you? But whatever it is, shit it makes me horny. Like, I know you're a really cute guy, and you're funny and that. But looking at you now like that is soooo hot!"

I grinned.

"There's that sexy smile" She was now rubbing my leg with longer, slower strokes under the table, which was starting to cause a hot flush right over my body.

up
260 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yeah, pretty sure Simone is here to stay……

D. Eden's picture

At least part time. Mel really seems to like her, and I think Simon is starting to see the advantages of being a woman as well.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

I think you're right there.

I think you're right there. Simone's internal conflict seems to be sorting itself out with time.

Driven from normal

It sounds like he needs to add CD to his play list, especially if Mel has anything to say about it. Of course it sounds like Simone might have a shot at a new career too. I can't wait to find out.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

I think a new career path

I think a new career path might be on the horizon, if Simone wants it.

Well Done

Thanks ! I certainly appreciate the frequency of your roll out of each chapter. It does not hurt the quality of the story or the novelty. Keep up the great work & stay safe . Another Brian.

Thanks!

I finished the story before I posted anything. I figured it was easier to release it in stages rather than in one lump.
Hopefully the remainder of the story continues to be entertaining.

He said it himself

Jamie Lee's picture

When he started having seconds about buying the lingerie, he said it himself. He wondered what it's feel like wearing the mingerie he saw in the shop window. He's already experienced a lot, so one more experience is only one more experience.

Mel has finally said why she's with him now and before, aside from his current appearance making her horny. But when his job is done? What then?

Others have feelings too.

These Youngs ones today... it

These Youngs ones today... it's all sbout selfies and social media;)

Is it ‘either, or’?

Emma Anne Tate's picture

Or is it, ‘this, and?’

Simon is taking baby steps, just exploring— love the pace, by the way! — but hell . . . There’s just no way you could see that looking back at you in the mirror and not want to keep it as part of your life! The question I see is, does Simon preserve the option to keep his male presentation too?

It may be a tough choice. What if he starts wondering what it would be like to have real breasts? A few more steps down the path, and coming back might be physically and emotionally difficult. But . . . he’s not there yet. It’s all still play time, and I for one am enjoying it immensely. :) Hopefully I’ll have time to do some more binge reading soon!

Emma