Sarah book 1 part 6 The beginning

Printer-friendly version


Sarah, The beginning, book 1 part 6

“It was awful. Mom and Daddy told me that once I went to JR high I could go as a girl. That was before daddy got the transfer.”

“Now we both can go to school as the girls we are. No more having to do the boy stuff.”

“Yeah”

we goofed around looking at Becky's clothes. She and I settled on a dark blue pleated skirt and a white blouse. She looked like one of those english school girls.

“Girls?” We heard a call. From Becky's mom.

“Yeah,” Becky answered.

“I just ordered Dominos pizza. Sarah, would you like to stay for dinner.?”

“Yeah, let me check with my aunt.” I said. Pulling out my phone. I called Aunt Carman.

“Hello, Is there anything wrong?” She answered.

“Nope, Becky's mom asked me to stay for dinner. Can I?”

“Yes, You may. Remember your girly manners. Be home by 8.”

“Thank you. I will be home by 8. Bye.” I excitedly said and ended the call.

Turning to Becky, “I can.”

Yelling down the stairs, “Mom, Sarah can stay for dinner.”

“OK, I'll call when Daddy and Tommy get home with dinner.”

“Thanks, Mom.” Becky said.

“Thanks, Mrs. Walker.” I also said.

We sat back on Becky's bed. “Do you play video games?” Becky asked.

“Yeah, Do you have some.”

“It is the families, Come on.”

I followed Becky down to the family room that was toward the back of the house.

“Wow,” Was all I could say as I saw the huge flat screen TV they had.

“Cool ain't it. It is a 70 inch.”

I just nodded. She grabbed two controllers, handing me one. I sat on the couch.

“What kind of games do you like?” She asked.

“Mostly racing, some first person.”

“How about Moto X. It is one that we can play together.”

“Cool,”

Becky got everything ready. Logging in. I knew Sarah had an account on the x box but I only knew her gamer tag. Not her password. I could use my own. When it came time to log in I input TMHfan31, then my password. My gamer avatar was a huge guy that looked like a green gorilla.

Becky giggled at it. “Looks a little like you.” she teased.

I just pushed her over on the couch. Sam and Jessica would tease me about it too. “Maybe since I am able to be a girl. I should change it.” I smiled.

Sitting back up, still giggling. “You could put a pink bow in it's hair. Then It would really look like you.”

For that I pushed her over again, then I sat on her. With a giggle myself.

Just then her mom walked by. “Finally got what you deserved, Huh. Becky” She said.

“Mom, Help me I can't get up.” Becky called.

“Tough you got yourself into it. I'm not going to help.” Her Mom winked at me and smiled. Walking off.

“OK, Sarah. You can get off me, now.”

“Why it is comfortable sitting here.” I smiled.

“Come on get off. Please.”

“Did I hear a please, how about a pretty one.”

“OK, Pretty please with sugar on top.”

Getting off her, I did an arm jerk. “Yes, bonus, I got a sugar coated please.”

“NAH.” Becky stuck her tongue out at me.

I started giggling so much I fell off the couch. In which Becky hogged it all.

“Fine, I'll just sit here.”

“OK, are we gonna play or not?” She asked.

“I'm not the one falling over on the chair.”

The game starts, We both pick our riders and motorcycle color. Since I am a girl now I picked a pink motorcycle, and a blonde female rider. Becky used one already saved. Hers was in Pink and white.

We raced and goofed around for a while. Not sure what time it was. I heard a door open.

A man's voice call, “Girls food is here.”

“Daddy,” Becky squealed and ran to the door.

“How's my pumpkin?” I heard her dad say.

“Great, you like my hair and nails?”

“Very pretty.”He said.

“Looks good Munchkin” I heard another male voice.

“Daddy come and meet my new friend. She is like me.” Becky came leading her dad by the finger.

“Daddy, this is my friend, Sarah. She is in my grade and going to the same school as me.”

“Sarah, This is my Daddy.”

Smiling I said, “Hello, Mr. Walker”

Becky's dad was a big guy. Actually bigger than my dad was. He was dressed in a dark suit. A name tag hung from the pocket. One from the FBI. He was an FBI agent. I was like crap. I bet he knows about the shooting I saw and what really happened to my family. I got a little nervous.

“Come on girls better dig in before Tommy eats it all.” Mrs. Walker came from the kitchen with some paper plates. Becky's brother already had a slice of Pizza in each hand. He just smiled and kept eating.

I sat down at the table, after getting 3 pieces. I was hoping that I didn't look like a pig. But I noticed that Becky had 4 slices. So I didn't feel so bad.

“So Sarah, Do you live close?” Her Dad asked.

Finishing what I had in my mouth. “I live up the street with my Aunt.”

“Are your parents not supportive of your transition?”

Nodding, “They are not, and they are dead. They were killed in that house explosion last night.”

“I am sorry. I heard about that at work this morning.” Mr. Walker said.

“Yeah, it was my Mom, Dad,brothers and my sister.”

“They are still investigating it.”

“That is terrible.” Said Mrs. Walker.

“yeah, it is. How long have you been living as a girl?”

“Not long,” I said. “I am finally able to go to school as the real me this year.”

“That is why I took the supervisor position here in Toledo. So Becky can go to school as her true self too. We, home schooled her most of last year. She was getting bullied way to much. The school wouldn't do much to stop it.”

“I hope we are in the same class, that would be so cool.” Becky said, mouthful of pizza.

“Rebekah Lynn, That is not very lady like. Talking with your mouthful.”

Swallowing, “Sorry.”

“I hope we won't be bullied in our new school.”

“Yeah, me too.”

“Don't worry, I will protect my little sister.” Tommy piped up between bits.

“How?” Becky asked. “You are in Jr High.”

“Let me worry about that.” He said.

Becky's Mom and Dad just shook their heads while rolling their eyes. That made both me and Becky giggle.

We finished dinner, I had one more piece, a bread twist and some buffalo chicken. I was stuffed. I couldn't help myself It was so good. We spent the rest of the time in Becky's room. Talking and listening to the radio.

I left about 7:45 to make sure I was able to make it home but 8. Without hurrying. I made sure to take Becky's parents for letting me come over and for dinner. The sun was just about to drop below the buildings as I got to Aunt Carman's or should I say home. Another car was in the driveway. Going in the back door. I found Aunt Carman in the living room talking with Tabatha.

“Hi, Did you have a good time at your friends.” She asked.

“Yeah, I did. Becky is great. I think I found a friend.”

“OH,”

“With her being transgender like me. She likes the same things as I do.”

“That is great, Sarah. I know I found a real friend when I met Carman here.”

“That is good. It is time to get cleaned up. Would you like to take a shower or a bath?”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cool, nice to see

this one back, looking forward to where it goes!

FBI supervisor

Samantha Heart's picture

Things COULD get a bit complicated now that the FBI supervisor lives so close....maybe not idk. I hope things work out for Sarah poor kid needs a break.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.