Sarah book 1 part 4 The beginning,

Printer-friendly version


Sarah, the beginning part 4

“First you will need to see a mental health professional to get diagnosed with gender dysphoria. They will recommend you to a specialist. Who will prescribe the hormones.

“Come on Tabs. I've known you too long even when you where a boy. I know you didn't see any Dr. At first.”

Smiling, “I started when I was 12 just before I hit puberty. I did find a Dr. who prescribed them for me. He monitored the changes.” Tabitha wrote something on a napkin and slid it over to Aunt Carman. “Make sure you tell him I sent you and that the grass IS greener.”

“Sure will.”

“Hey, I gotta run and get back to the office. Keep in touch. Sarah.”

“I will.” I said as I gave her a hug as she left.

Aunt Carman paid the check and we left. Next stop was the Griffin mall. Parking, we went inside. It was huge. I have been by here but never been inside. First stop was the buckle. Where I got my ears pierced, It hurt a little. When I was given a mirror to see how they looked. It wasn't my face in the mirror it was my sisters. I smiled, not a fake one, but a genuine smile. I was being successful in becoming my sister. At least in my facial looks. Now I need to learn to walk, and behave like a girl.

Next was a shoe store, where Aunt Carman bought me a pair of pink/white checked Vans. Also a pair of sandals, and a nice pair of what she called Mary Janes. They even had a 1” heel.

When I tried them on, I asked, “What are these shoes for?”

“School.” is all she said. As I walked out carrying my bags. It then hit me. I am going to have to go to school as Sarah. What about her friends, what about my friends. I started to cry again. I will be loosing my friends. I stopped and just stood there crying. Being Aunt Carman had her hand also on one of my bags I stopped her too.

Kneeling down in front of me, “What is wrong, Sarah.”

“I am losing all my friends, everybody I knew in school.”

“Here,” She moved to a near by bench. We sat down. “Yeah, when Robbie died so did his friendships.”

“OK, Yeah, I am.”

“I need to check on if our house is in the same area as your school. You may have to change schools.”

“That would be just as bad. Getting used to being the new kid.”

“No, Remember you will be the new girl in school.”

“Yeah, that could be worse.” I half smiled.

“It will be as hard as you make it for yourself. Hey, would you like to get your hair and nails done, as a treat.”

“I guess, it will be the first time.”

“Come on,” She hooked her elbow in mine and pulled me down the mall. We walked into a salon.

“I will be right with you ladies.” The receptionist said.

Looking around, I noticed there was a couple girls that seemed my age getting things done.

“How can I help you ladies today.” The receptionist asked.

“I want to treat my niece to hair and nails. She needs it.”

“Sure, We do have an opening. Let me get your name?”

“Sarah,”

“OK, Sarah. Right this way.”

I followed the nice looking lady, towards the back.

“Wendy, This is Sarah. She is getting treated to hair and nails by her Aunt.” The receptionist said to another lady.

“Hello, Sarah. How are you doing today?” Wendy asked.

“Fine” I said. As I sat in the chair.

She spun me around and leaned the chair back. She washed my hair, even massaging my scalp. It felt good.

Turning me around I kind of looked like me but not really. Maybe it was the ear rings but those were just starter studs. Or maybe it was the Minnie Mouse tank top. I looked more like Sarah than I did me. Then again I am now Sarah.

Wendy ran her fingers through my hair. “So what are you wanting to do today?”

I had to think, then I decided, “Something nice for school, please.”

“Sure thing.” Wendy went to work on my hair. I closed my eyes. As she worked.

It took Wendy about 15 minutes to do my hair. She held a mirror at the back of my head so I could see the back. She had cut about ½ inch off kind of evening it out.

“Well what do you think?” She asked.

Smiling, “I love it.”

“Great, I will tell Monica you are ready for your manicure.” Wendy took the cover off and walked away.
“She is ready, follow me, please” I followed Wendy to another room. She introduced me to Monica. Another cute lady. She had me sit down next to another girl, she seemed my age. She was also getting a manicure. By another lady.

Looking over at the girl next to me. “Hi.” I said.

“Hi” she responded. “I love your hair did you just get it done.”

“Yeah, Thanks. My Aunt is treating me.” I said.

“Oh, is it your birthday or something?” She asked.

“No,” I sadly said. “To help me feel better.”

“Sorry for what ever happened. I hope it is helping?”

“It is some. I'm Sarah. By the way.”

“Becky”

Me and Becky hit it off. She was so nice. We talked about everything. I found out she just moved here from Indy. She is so new she didn't even know what school she is going to go to. She was even going into the 4th grade, like me.

My nails looked great, even with the french tip on my short nails. Me and Becky exchanged numbers. I had a smile on my face as I came out of the back. Aunt Carman paid and we left.

As we walked to the car. Aunt Carman asked, “I take it you had a good time?”

“Yes, I did. They did a great job on my hair and nails. I'm going to let them grow. I did meet another girl. She just moved from Indy, She doesn't even know what school she is going into next year.”

“Speaking of schools. Sorry but my house is in a different area. So you are going to Badger Creek Elementary.”

“That is OK, I would hate to see some of Sarah's school friends. So once we go into 7th grade. I will have 3 yrs to catch up.”

Just then Sarah's I mean my phone went off. I had received a text from Becky.

'It was great meeting with u. nice to meet another girl like me. I won't tell if u don't. TTYL. B'

I stared at the phone a couple minutes wondering what she met by the comment 'another girl like me.' Dono, maybe she was there for a pick me up as I was. Hope to find out later.

I texted back, 'Hey, found out I am going to Badger creek el. LMK when you find out. MB, we'll go to Jrhs together. TTL2. S'

“I also got a call from the police. Looks like your family was murdered first then the house blown up.” Aunt Carman told me.

“Well we know that.”

“Sarah, no you don't. You just found out about it.”

I picked up her meaning, “Murdered, everybody.” I cried out then started crying again.

Aunt Carman took my hand and squeezed it. “Sarah, you are safe. I won't let anyone harm you.”

I got to thinking about what happened, I started to get mad inside. It was my fault. But I can't change that. Maybe I can pay them back, some how, someway. But how. Aunt Carman maybe she could teach me how to shoot and fight.

“Where are we?” I asked as we pulled into a kinda office building.

“OH, You have an appointment with Tabitha's Dr. The sooner we start you on hormones the better. As we don't want puberty to sneak up on us and start changing you into a boy. It is easier than trying to reverse it.”

I knew that she was right. “Gosh, I don' want to be an icky boy. Get all hairy and stuff.”

She smiled, “That's my girl.” We go out of the car. And went into the building. The door that Aunt Carman stopped at just had a number on it, 5. She knocked twice and opened the door. We walked into I guess was the waiting room. It wasn't much bigger than our kitchen. A privacy sliding window on one wall with a door next to it. Four folding chairs a plastic plant and a picture hung on one wall.

Aunt Carman motioned me to one of the chairs. She stepped up to the window, Knocked twice again, and waited. A middle aged lady opened the window. I couldn't see anything behind her.

“Yes” She said.

“Tabitha Miller sent us, the grass is always greener.” Aunt Carman said.

“OK,” She disappeared behind a curtain. And opened the door.

“Welcome please come in.” She smiled.

I followed the lady into the back. It looked like a normal Dr. Office. “In here, please.” To me, “Please strip down to your underwear. There is a gown on the table. The Dr. will be in shortly.” She closed the door behind us, leaving.

I hesitated, Aunt Carman sat in a chair. “Well I'm not the one that is seeing the Dr. I know what a girl looks like naked.”

“I am not really a girl.”

“Sarah Michelle, Do we have to go though this again?”

“No” I softly said. I began stripping down. Until I was just in my panties. I slipped on the gown then hopped up on the table. About 5 minutes later a knock came. Then an older gray haired man came in wearing a lab coat.

“Sarah?” He asked. I nodded. “ I am Dr. C nice to meet you. This must be your Mom?”

“No, I am her Aunt.” Aunt Carman said.

Turning back to me. The Dr. started. “From what Tabitha told me. You are like her and need to be the girl you are?”

I wasn't about to say no I am hiding from the Russian mob.

“Yeah, I need to be the girl I am.” I told the Dr. Aunt Carman smiled.

The Dr. was very professional. He check my heart, breathing, reflexes, everything. Closing up my gown.

“Well young lady you seem healthy. Any family problems?”

“Nope.” I said looking a Aunt Carman.

“Oh, Good.” He started. “Well we can proceed a couple of ways. 1:Just keep living as you are. I know you don't want that. Second: We can put you hormone blockers. To keep the male puberty away. Then add female hormones in a couple of years. So that you have female puberty. Lastly, surgery Have breast implants, fat relocation. And remove your penis.”

“defiantly not that. Right now. I think the hormone blockers then the female hormones would be best.” I said.

“99 % of my male to female patients elect that way. I will get you a prescription for the blockers. Just one a day. Gradually increase to 200mg a day. Adding one each week until you are up to the final dosage. Come see me in a month and we will check your blood testosterone level. At 9 it shouldn't be much. For best results it should be close to15 or below.”

“OK, Dr. thank you.”I said.

“Yes, Dr. thank you.” Aunt Carman also said.

“You bet, I'll have my assistant bring that script in for you. You can get dressed”

About 3 minutes later a nurse came in and gave my aunt the proscription. I was just slipping on my shoes.

“Go wait in the waiting room, while I take care of everything.”

Nodding I went to wait. I waited. Carman came out and we headed back to her house. Well I guess it is now my house too, now. Once I got back in the car I looked at my messages. Nothing, I looked over her last message she sent me.

Mmm, what did she mean another girl like her and she won't tell. Maybe tonight I will call her. We stopped at Walgreens on the way to get my meds. Aunt Carman pulled into the garage at about 2:30. I carried my purchases into my room. Unpacked and put them away.

As soon as I finished my phone went off, a text. It was from Becky. She asked if I had done anymore shopping.

'Nah, Just headed home after a stop at the Drs.' I texted back.

'U or your Aunt?'

'Me.'

'U not well?'

'No, I am feeling great. Just a girl thing.' I sent.

'K, you get mones?'

'Mones? What's that?'

'Hormones or blockers?'

'Uh, yes. Just starting blockers.'

'I've been on them for about 16 months.'

'OK. Something personal?' I asked.

'go ahead.' She sent back.

'Are you really a boy?' I asked.

'Only one part but I am girl inside. Like U.'

'U could tell?'

'Ah, yeah. Can't you?'

'N, I though you real girl.'

'Thanks, been working on it for years.'

'So Ur folks OK with it?'

'better be or I'm 6 deep'

'U'd do that?'

':)'

'Y?'

'rather be 6 deep than a boy for life. Same U I bet?'

I had to think about a response to that one. I am being a girl to hide or I would probably be killed. So I guess yeah.

'Me 2.'

':)'

U know what school U go 2?'

'Yeah, can you guess?'

'no light bulb' I sent.

'We are going to the same 1. Badger Creek El.'

EEEEEEEEEK, I squealed loud. 'Cool, hope us in same class?'

'me 2'

Aunt Carman knocked on my door then opened it. “Sarah, are you OK?”

“Yeah, I just found out the girl I met at the beauty shop is also going to Badger Creek.”

“That is great. I just wanted to see if there was any trouble.” She said.

Smiling, “Thanks.”

She nodded and left closing the door behind her.

Back to my phone. 'What street U live on”

'Crowley'

It was the street that Aunt Carman lives on. Now I am living on. 'REALLY?????'

'Yes, Y'

'I live on Crowley 2.'

'no way'

'way 2 bk from Market, 3 left'

'ur Aunt have cool mustang?'

'ah yeah'

'I corner house next bk right'

'wanna come over? U ask I ask. K'

Almost threw my phone down and ran but thought better. I walked into the living room. Looking around no Aunt Carman. Peeked not in the kitchen either. I found her working in her office. She was on the phone.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sarha has a new friend

Samantha Heart's picture

Thats great she's going to need it & have a total girl experience. If she's going to be a girl then she is going to need it.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.