Sweet little spy Pt 31

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy Part 31

“Hello.”

“Yes, coach she is here.” Lynn held out the phone. “Mom, Coach Masterson.”

Mom took the phone. Just as daddy came up from working on something in the basement.

“What is all the ruckus up here.” Daddy said.

At the same exact time, I pointed at Lynn and she pointed at me. And said, “It's her fault.”

“ Sure, Kim. I understand. They will be back at practice. A week from tomorrow.”

“I'll tell them, Bye.” Mom hung up.

Daddy's like what's going on?

Mom held up a finger for daddy to wait a moment.

“Girls, Coach Masterson talked to the other coach's and they agreed to let you have the time off for your AACT trips. She says to have fun.”

Looking at daddy. “I was mentioning how the girls were when they were waiting on the call from the AACT. Not sleeping, nobody could talk on the phone.”

Nodding, “Yep, they were bad. CJ went to his friends. Just to get away from them.” Daddy came up behind me and hugged me. I just smiled.

“Do you blame us?” Lynn added. “It was the greatest thing to ever happen to Me and Allison. Well up until now for her.” She just gave a cheesy smile.

I knew what she meant. Me having my baby.

The clock struck 8.

“Hey I gotta go. See ya when you guys get back. I'll make sure we practice the new stuff.” Shelby left.

Lynn looked at me, “We had better get packed.”

I nodded. Then followed her upstairs.

“Standard competition equipment. Week long.” I told her.

“OK.” I turned into my room and Lynn went to hers.

I pulled out my gear bag. I began pulling out my clothes. Panties, bras, socks, a couple pairs of shoes, My bikini. I packed mostly shorts and competition t shirts. I did pull out a nice dress to pack. My casual AACT uniform and pulled my competition uniform from the closet. Hanging it on the hook next to the door.

After using the bathroom. I made sure I packed my hair ribbons, my make up went next. Good thing they didn't want us to show up with it. If we need it for when we land we can do it on the plane. Also change into our casual uniform too, if the need arises.

I checked my Sig in my purse. All ready to go. I put in three boxes of ammo. I also grabbed my 1911 with ammo, a couple knives. My slim one always goes with me like the sig. Everywhere but on the competition mat.

I grabbed some travel size toothpaste, Quite a few hair ribbons so I will have enough. My toothbrush will wait till after I am finished tomorrow morning. Being that we won't need makeup until we get there. I'll pack it. All my sundries went in my make up case. Which also had secret compartments. As all my luggage was provided by the program as was Lynn's.

In our luggage, we can have complete arsenal that no one would find or detect. My pink gear bag with the AACT logo. Was ready to go I just needed to clip my make up case to it. Then I am ready to go.

“What are you taking?” My sister came in.

“Clothes, shoes, my bikini”

“You are such a smart ass.”

Smiling, “Damn right I am,”

She just gave me a raspberry.

“Fine, just my carry and my 1911. plus a couple knives.”

“How many is a couple?” She asked.

With a sly little smirk. “five”

Giggling, “Seven” she held up 7 fingers.

I giggled too.

We both went down stairs to be with our parents for the rest of the evening. We watched a movie. Then after the early news we both said our good nights, took care of our personal business. Then headed to bed. Little miss Emily was being a good girl. Maybe trying to get into Mommy's good graces. So I will lessen her grounding. It maybe working. Probably will go away completely once I am able to hold her. Can't wait.

I drifted off to sleep thinking about being able to hold my daughter for the first time.

“Allison, Allison, Wake up honey.” I was gently shaken.

“HUH” I moaned.

“Time to get up.” It was mom.

“UH, OK Momma.”

“I woke you a little earlier than Lynn so you can get a shower.”

“Thanks, Mom.” I grabbed my robe and hit the shower.

I was half way through when I heard a bang on the door. Then Lynn yell. “It's Monday I am supposed to shower first.”

“Then talk to mom, She woke me up early so I can take it.”

“Fine, Just hurry up.”

“Oh, Take my time. Gee thanks Sis.”

“UH.”

It only took 5 more minutes to finish. I put on my body lotion. Dried off. Wrapped my hair in a towel.

“Lynn, I'm done.” I called as I disappeared into my room.

“About time.” She slammed the bathroom door.

Oh, Well. I sat down at my make up table and did my hair. Fixing it proper for the All American Cheer team.

Thankfully I don't need to do my make up. I would have to redo it at least twice.

I gathered my stuff. Grabbed my purse. Put my gear bag also over my shoulder. Picked up my uniform and headed downstairs. I hung my uniform on the coat hook in the hall. Grabbed breakfast. Just something light I thought as I will sitting most all day. But then again my metabolism was altered in the program so I can eat anything and not gain any. Well that was as it would have been. Then again I am preggers and am eating for two. I had a normal meal as to not get Miss Emilia upset. I relaxed and drank my apple juice as Lynn came down similar to me. Shorts and a AACT tank top. We will both wear our pink jackets.

Lynn sat down and ate as I moved to the living room. To wait. Quarter to 7 both mom and dad told us we were ready to go. We piled into Mom's Lincoln and took off.

The farther we got from home the more traffic was building heading into the city. Twenty after 8 we pulled into the willow run airport. We followed the signs for the visiting aircraft parking area. In front of one of the hangers was a large plane. Only markings were the tail number and the leasing company information.

Another car was parked there. I noticed some girls milling around the bottom of the stairs, 5 of them.

“OK, here we are girls. Just let us know when we need to come pick you up. Have fun.” Daddy said.

Mom however got out and gave us both a hug. “Be careful girls. We love you both.”

“I love you too. We both called to mom. As we hurried to the plane. We first put our uniforms and other stuff away. Our uniforms were all hung on a clothes rack. Our bags were kept behind our seats. There were about 30 or so seats in this plane. It gave us room to move around. Our seats actually converted into beds.

I was looking around when I heard, “Well Hello, Girls.?”

We turned to see who it was. It was Mrs. Styles.

“Hi, Mrs. Styles, Why are you here?”

“I am a chaperon, I am going too.”

“You are still active?” I asked.

“I sure am.”

“Oh, Cool.”

“OK, girls take a seat we will be leaving soon.” Coach Knopp called.

Mrs. Styles went with the other coaches and support people. Me and Lynn found a seat. Buckling our belts. The hostess closed the door. I just relaxed. The plane started up.

We headed for the wild blue yonder. Once we were able to move around. I went to talk with my friends. I stopped and talked with Molly and Charli who were the other fliers. I told them about both me and Lynn getting on the school varsity team. They had also gotten on their junior high squad.

“So how is the little one doing?” Molly asked.

“She is fine, sometimes she can be a pain.” I put my hand on my belly. We talked until Dr. Higgins came over.

“Allison, can I see you for a minute?”

“Sure, Dr.” I walked with him.

We walked over to an empty seat. “Have a seat.”He said.

“So how is the pregnancy going so far.”

“Fine, nothing to compare it too, Emily can be a pain sometimes. She kicks me and lays on my bladder sometimes. Other than that. Glad to be over morning sickness.”

“That is good to hear. Let me have a listen.”

I lifted my tank top to show my belly. He placed a stethoscope on a couple places.

“Well, Her heart rate is good. You are starting to get a firm abdomen. You should start showing within the next 2 weeks.”

Giving a huge smile. I thanked him and returned to my seat. As we were landing somewhere in Wisconsin to pick up a couple more girls. I just read the latest copy of Teen Cheer magazine. Always a few good articles in there. I have a subscription to it as do all the members of the team. Lynn also subscribes to Cheer. The parent mag to Teen Cheer. It is mostly collage and pro teams cheer-leading. After two more stops, we had the whole team. And we were heading to California.

I talked with some other girls. About an hour out. Coach Scott stood up to address us.

“Well girls, we are an hour out. So go ahead and get your game face on.” She continued. As we worked on our makeup. “We are going to land at Santa Monica airport. A company bus will meet us and take us to our hotel at Disneyland. There has been reports of a human trafficking ring operating in the LA area. Over a dozen girls ages 6-18 have gone missing. We know our mission. When one of us are taken, wait to eliminate the threat. Until you have met with other captives. See if you can take out the whole ring, if you can. Everybody understand.”

A choirs of Yes, Mrs. Scott, was heard. We continued with our make up. We had all finished before we even got told we were landing.

We landed and was directed to the terminal. We stopped and the plane shut down. Stairs were brought out. We grabbed our luggage and uniforms and headed for the bus.

When I saw the bus. It looked like a pile. But being it was a company bus. Looks were deceiving. I was designed that way. It looked that it would break down any second. Leave us stranded at any number of places, all great for getting abducted.

With a literal bang we took off. Slowly heading on to I-10 then struggling to get back up to speed once we merged onto the 405. We started getting into traffic. I heard the bus driver say he knew a short cut. Getting onto Manchester Ave. We lurched our way along.

After a couple of big bangs coming from the back of the bus. We felt the engine stop. We were able to get to the side of the road. Right in front of a gas station and a porn shop. Perfect for getting abducted. Coach Knopp talked to the bus driver. Then he discussed something with the other adults.

“Well girls.” Coach Scott started. “looks like we are here for a while. They have no other buses available. And it will be at least a hour before we get a mechanic to come take a look at it. Hopefully fix it.”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A PERFECT opportunity

Samantha Heart's picture

For some sleeze bags to abduct one or more of the girls., but the girls are PACKING guns & knives lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.