Sweet little spy pt 17

Printer-friendly version


Sweet little Spy part 17

I just smiled. I was so happy. To actually be a girl. Having a baby. I'd rather it be when I was older. But I can have more.

“Well, Allison, Everything is fine with your pregnancy. No problems, I have seen as of now. Lets see you back in 2 months, for another check up.”

Well, I am doing good. I thought.

“I want to have you take some prenatal vitamins. To keep both of you healthy. I will have Tawny bring that in.”

“Thank you, Dr. Reid.” I said.

“Thanks, Amber. You need to tell Paige to come over and meet our girls.”

“I will tell her when I get home tonight. Jennifer.”

“I will see you in 2 months, young Lady. If not sooner around home.”

She left. I started getting dressed. We headed out when I finished. As we passed, Tawny gave us the prescription.

We checked out making my next appointment, and one for Lynn. Her school physical.

I walked out to Lynn, as mom did her thing at the receptionist.

“How'd it go?” Lynn inquired.

“fine, everything peachy.”

“Where did you hear the word peachy?”

“Some old movie I saw.”

“How's my niece?”

“good she is cooking right along.”

“You say that like she is a pot roast.”

“We know better,” I rubbed my belly.

“Ready, Girls.”

We got in moms car and headed to the high school.

Mom parked, I think I was as excited as Lynn was to find out if she made the team. I joined her. We both went in the school. Right were Mrs. Masterson said was 3 sheets of paper. Freshman on the bottom, then JV with the Varsity team on top.

We scanned the freshman list. No number 42.

“I didn't make it.” Lynn sounded dejected. We have the all American team.”

“let's check the other lists for giggles.” I mentioned.

“I don't think I would make the JV or Varsity squad.”

We both scanned over the JV list, No number 42. either. We then scanned the Varsity team.

Third down was number 42. It had a star next to it. There was 2 stared names on each list. Lynn's number also had a +1 next to it. No other number on the list had a plus one.

A note next to the lists said your coach will contact those who made it with information. Shortly.

“Well I guess we'll find out soon enough.” Lynn commented.

Then Lynn went nuts, “I made the team.” she hollered. “Yes”

We headed back out to the car. I think the grin on Lynn's face told Mom the news.

As we got in, “I take it you made the team?” Mom asked.

“Sure, did. I made the Varsity cheer team.”

“Wow, The varsity team no less. Good job honey.” As we headed home.

“There was something weird though. Next to my name there was a star and a plus 1 listed. 2 number from each squad have 2 numbers stared. Mine as the only one with a plus one.”

“We should find out soon.”

“I hope” She answered.

Once home I sat down at the computer and did some reading up on raising a child. I have heard mom say, that there is nothing to teach you how to raise your kid. You just have to wing it.

I wound up looking at baby clothes. Seeing what cute outfits I can get for my daughter. Now they showed matching sets for mother/daughter. I don't think I will ever do that to my little girl.

I logged off and took a seat in the nice bent wood rocker I have for rocking somebody to sleep. “Somebody,” I thought aloud. “yeah, I need to chose a name for you.”

I thought of different names but always came back to liking Emilia Lauran. “Well, Little missy, Your name is Emilia Lauran Wilson.” Not a wiggle or anything out of her. So, I guess that she likes it.

The phone ringing woke me up, I had dozed off in the rocker. After a few minutes. I heard Mom call, Lynn the phone was for her.

I heard Lynn run down the stairs. While I have enhanced hearing. I didn't listen to her call. Using the bathroom, yet again. I came out to Mom calling me.

“Allison, Could you come down please?”

“On my way, Mom.”

I was in a good mood now. I have picked a name for my little girl. Everything is going well with my pregnancy.

Walking into the living room. Mom and Lynn were sitting. “ What's up mom?” I asked.

“We have some news on the cheer front.” Mom said.

I noticed that Lynn was fidgeting trying to keep from exploding with something to say. “What news it that?”

“I'll let your sister tell you.”

“I made the varsity squad.” Lynn blurted out.

Thinking I know that.

“I am also captain with another girl.” Lynn continued. “ All three of the coaches were impressed with our demonstration.”

“That is why we did it. To show them why we are on the All American Cheer team. So, what about the plus 1?”

“Well that is even better. They want you on the varsity team as well.”

“What?” I started. “I can't be on the high school varsity Cheer squad. I'm only in 6th grade.”

“There is no rule against it.” Mom added. “They want you to be a flier. They also teach some others to be one too.”

“Mom, You do know our skills are ingrained in us. It is part of the program.”

“Allison, I do know. But that doesn't mean you cannot teach those skills to others.”

“Yeah, Mom is right.” Lynn added.

“yeah, I guess. Does Mrs. Masterson know of my condition?”

“I didn't think to tell her.” Mom commented. “I will call her back and let her know. She may have you on it until Dr. Reid or someone else says so.”

“That someone else's name is Emilia Lauran. I finally decided.”

“OH, That is great. Honey.” Mom said giving me a hug.

“I like it too.” Lynn gave me a hug too.

Mom grabbed the phone. Looking at the caller ID she called Mrs. Masterson back.

“Mrs. Masterson, This is Jennifer Wilson,”

“Yes, Lynn and Allison's mother.”

“They think it is great, both of them. However, Allison has a slight problem with being on the team.”

“Oh, no. it isn't about her being only in 6th grade. It is something that will resolve itself in about 6 months.”

“Yes, She is about 13 weeks. She is due Mar 14th. Yeah, me and her father and sister are happy. Never thought of that, our beliefs forbid it.”

“We will talk to her Dr. about it. She is still able to participate with the All American team until the team Dr. says so.”

OK, both of them will be there. Talk to you later. Bye bye.”

Mom hung up.

“She is the same as the All American team is until the Dr says so. We will also listen to what Miss Emilia says too.” We were told.

“So, Mom, we will be were?” Lynn asked.

“You have a team meeting tomorrow morning at 11. All three teams will be there then break off to your individual teams for a meeting. It is in the big gym again. Mrs. Masterson wants you two to be there at 10:30. She wants to talk to us before the Captains show up at quarter till.”

“Ok, Mom. We will just get up earlier to get our morning exercise in before we go.” Lynn mentioned, I just nodded.


All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
122 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well now

Samantha Heart's picture

A 6th grader on the varsity cheer team that is unheard of. Lol some girls are going to HIGHLY upset as Alison never really did OFFICIALLY try out lol, she did, but didnt lol.a great story.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

They have beliefs? Uh huh...

Jamie Lee's picture

Oh, are there going to be a lot of animosity from the high school girls over a 6th grader being chosen for the varsity cheer squad. There may not be a rule against it, but those who tried out and didn't make the squad aren't going to care. She's 6th grade, end of their story.

It's still crazy that social services hasn't gone nuts that a 6th grade girl is pregnant. Someone somewhere must have influence to keep them at bay.

Judging by mom's response, Mrs. Masterson suggested abortion when she was told about Amber being pregnant. And that is against the families beliefs? But signing their son's life away to be transformed into a girl, a pregnant girl at that, isn't against their beliefs? Gads, if it were redefined, the word hypocrisy would have the name of Wilson family as its meaning.

Others have feelings too.

Well, Allison

Allison didn't try out for any cheer team, that was the choice of the coaches, pure and simple.

Why would social services care, Allison is not in any danger, she is well taken care of. And going to have a healthy and happy baby girl. But the program may just have some pull. LOL

When Allison's parents agreed for CJ to be sent to training,No one had no idea that she would return in her delicate condition.