No Child Should Be Mistreated Chp. 12

Printer-friendly version

“Come back here you prick!” Alex chases after the six-foot-tall white male she has been looking for.

He was wanted for jumping bail from her friend Jason at Six Shooter Bail Bound. She jumps over the trash can that Jason throws in her way. She slowly catches up to him and yanks on the back of his shirt. She steps aside as he falls backward onto the asphalt.

Jason reaches out to try and stop himself from falling backward. He hits the asphalt on his back and spots the bounty hunter he has been running fun looking at him. He can’t believe a five-foot girl with short white hair, streak with black highlights had taken him down.

“Why in the hell did you have to be a butt head and try to outrun from me? You must have realized I was going to apprehend you. Now, turn onto your stomach before I kick you in your balls.” Alex removes her handcuffs from their case.

Jason does as the young bounty hunter says. He hated the fact that she managed to take him down. He thinks about trying to overpower her, but as soon as she grabs his arm. He feels how strong she is.

“Alright, I’m going to help you up off the ground. If you try anything stupid, I will break your arms and legs. Do you understand me?”

“Yes. For a girl, you have a lot of anger.” Jason couldn’t believe how mean this woman was.

“That’s because I have a recital I’m late for and you are the cause of it.” Alex helps Jason up off the ground and forcefully walks him back to her SUV.

Her little sister’s dance class was putting on their recital today and she was missing it. She tries to never miss her little sister’s recital. They only had each other, ever since their mother ran off with her boyfriend. Their father had left earlier, because of their mother.

She heads to the nearest police precinct to drop Jason off at. Once she drops him off, she speeds towards the center hosting the recital and sneaks in. The recital was already in progress. She sneaks down to a seat that had been reserved for her.

Her sister’s dance class comes out dancing. She was so proud of her little sister as she watches her dance. Everything she did was for her little sister. She takes her cellphone out and records her sister.

When the recital is over, Lexis seeks her older sister out. She had spotted her when her dance class came out to dance.

“You made it!” Lexis was excited her older sister had managed to make it.

“Didn’t I promise, I would be here for your recital?” Alex hugs Lexis and holds her tight.

Lexis returns the hug and holds onto her older sister. She knew her big sister would do anything for her.

“Yes, you did promise.”

Alex just holds her little sister for a while. She had to grow up fast and become the responsible one.

“Come on, let's go and celebrate your success.”

“Okay, are we going to the Golden Peacock?” Lewis holds her sisters’ hand as they walk towards the SUV.

“Is that, where you want to go?” Alex presses the remote as they get closer.

“Yes!” Lewis gets in on the passenger side, after tossing her gym bag into the back.

“Okay, maybe Narika will be working.” Lewis liked Alex’s new girlfriend.

“I think she is.” Alex liked Narika a lot and wouldn’t mind settling down with her.

As Alex is about to pull into the parking lot of the Golden Peacock. Her cellphone starts ringing. She glances at the name appearing on the screen and saw it was detective Hopkins. She presses accept as she pulls into a parking space.

“Hello Detective, what can I do for you?” Alex wonders what Detective Hopkins wanted now.

“I need you for a job. I’m helping a friend out, and she has been injured. I need for you to act as our backup.”

“You do know, I’m only a bounty hunter, don’t you?”

“Yes, but where we are going. I’m going to need someone who they don’t know. So, can you do the job for me or not?”

“Yes, I’ll do the job. I’m charging you my standard cost.”

“How about we put it, towards what you owe me.” Detective Hopkins kept Alex from going to jail when she was younger.

“Fine, but no more favors without paying me.” Alex was getting tired of not getting paid by Detective Hopkins.

“Fine, no more freebies. Next time I need you, I’ll pay you. Meet me at this address tomorrow.”

Alex’s cellphone beeps, letting her know a text message has arrived. She glances at it and knew where it was and who stayed there.

“Alright.” Alex ends the call.

She glances over towards her sister “let’s go celebrate.”

Nora’s House:
Kelly couldn’t believe Nora had gotten shoot at school. She helps her wife into the house, after pulling into the driveway and parking. Their children come out to help carry in the flowers, balloons, and plants she had received.

“Are you okay, mom?” Carol looks at her mother.

“I’m fine, sweetie.” Nora looks at carol with a smile on her face. She knew her family was concerned about her.

They had never seen her injured before. She walks inside the house with Kelly.

“Let me guess, you’re going after the people who did this to you?”

“Yes, but I don’t know who they are.” Kelly helps Nora over to their bed.

“So, how are you going to find out?” Kelly looks at her wife.

“I know who might know. So, I’m going to visit them tomorrow with Detective Hopkins going with me.” Nora looks at her wife.

“You must be crazy. You’re in no shape to be demanding information from people.” Kelly knew Nora could make a priest confess to any crime she wanted to.

“That’s why Detective Hopkins is going with me. He can be my bodyguard and my muscle as well.” Nora had to give Detective Hopkins credit for insisting that he comes along.

“Well, at least you’ll have some backup.” Kelly still didn’t like the idea of Nora going out by herself.

Kelly helps Nora get comfortable on the bed. Once Nora was comfortable, she goes about checking on the children. Melody and the others come in and check on their mother.

Nora reassures her children that she is fine and that nothing is going to happen to her. She could tell they were worried about her. Once Kelly shoos them out of the bedroom, she opens a letter from Ginger and reads it.

Chris’s Storage Shed:
Chris covers up a yawn as she walks into the storage shed. She covered her shift and the person who was supposed to come in and relieve her. She changes out of her work clothes and pulls her backpack up onto her mattress and takes her homework out to work on it.

Lately, her stepmother has been ignoring her, but she knew that wasn’t going to last. Her stepbrother played a dirty trick on her, just the other day. He had arranged for several of his friends to ambush her as she walked into the backyard.

One guy sprayed her with a water hose, while another grabbed her from behind. Once she was grabbed and secured. The water hose was cut off and another fellow came up and tore her shirt off, exposing her breasts and bra. She tried to fight back, but the guy holding her increased the pressure from his arms.

The guy who tore her shirt, pulled her pants down, including her panties. They noticed she was having her period, from the bloody maxi pad in her underwear.

Her stepbrother came up to her and ripped her maxi-pad from her underwear. He rubbed her face with it. Afterward, they took her and bent her over a lawn chair, and spanked her with a badminton racket. She managed to escape, after being smacked eight times on her bare ass. The guys just laughed at her as she made her way to the storage shed and locked the door.

She didn’t sleep at all last night, because of the pain. When she left to go to work, earlier in the day. She sneaked out, avoiding the path she normally took.

She tries to concentrate on her homework, but her ass was still hurting her from being spanked yesterday. She reaches into her backpack and pulls out a Goody’s aspirin powder and takes it. She couldn’t wait until she was old enough to move away from her stepmother.

She starts her homework and listens to some music while she works.

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It'll be a happy day when her

It'll be a happy day when her stepmonster relatives end up in jail

All over the place

BarbieLee's picture

This story is several stories in one trying to tie the theme together into one cohesive tale. Hopefully there will be proof of what her stepbrother and his pals did. Although there was no penetration it was rape. Torn and bloody clothes? If Chris gets examined soon enough there will be bruises all over her body, not just her arms where she was forcefully held.
Nika chapt. eleven. Let's clarify this is a story of fiction before my next comment. One small caliber (9mm) bullet will put most women down and call the morgue. There is not enough body mass to soak up the massive damage and the shock wave shutting down most organs. Our only defense is to not get shot in the first place. Maybe Big Al will take care of the brothers for shooting his best heist girl?
Hugs LadyDragon
Barb
Life is a gift, treasure it.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Ohhh they are SOOOOO

Samantha Heart's picture

Going down for this. As her step brother I presume is 18.... well this can be & most likely will be considered sexual abuse oh he can TRY & CLAME it was consensual but as she is a minor & he is considered an adult that goes out the widow

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Heads need to roll

Jamie Lee's picture

It's time Chris' home problem is cured once and for all time. His step-mom needs a good does of what's right, administered in such a fashion she never forgets why it was given to her.

Those who ambushed Chris, including her step-brother, need doped then taken out to the middle of nowhere, stripped naked, and left on their own.

Or better yet, honey and an ant hill.

Something needs done before Chris gets badly injured by one of those JA.

Others have feelings too.