Leader of the Pack. Part 4 of 5

Printer-friendly version

Leader of the Pack Part 4

After we had kissed the guys goodnight we walked back to the apartment. Kelly was very quiet and went straight into the toilet when we let ourselves in. When she came out she remarked that it had been fun getting screwed standing up but the juices tended to run down her leg as we walked home.

She then said something that I did not expect. “Bonnie. I know you think that I am a bit crazy talking about your cock as if it was a dildo. It has been my shield against my fear of men. Over the past week we have made love, I mean, real love and you have shown me that I had nothing to worry about. Tonight was not something I could have done a few weeks ago but it was just sex. He enjoyed it and I must say I did as well, but not as much as I enjoy having you in me. I guess that giving your guy a blow job was something very new for you too but you didn’t freak out. Tonight, can we please make love with you completely as Bertram? I want Bog in me tonight and I want us to go out tomorrow and get Bog some new clothes that he can wear with pride.”

So we washed the other guys off of us in the shower and she douched herself. We went to bed as man and woman for the first time and she allowed me to take control but I did so with my knowledge of what really turned her on. In the morning she was there, with her head on my shoulder for the first time and she said that she loved me as a man and not as Bonnie. We discussed the name situation and I said that I was fed up at being Bog and didn’t like Bertram or Bertie either. We decided on Oliver or Ollie and she laughed and said that she loved Ollie even more than Bonnie.

That Saturday I went braless and, together, we went to the city shops and bought good mens clothes –slacks, shirts and boots that didn’t have a heel. I found that my time as Bonnie had given me an appreciation of good, soft clothes that I had never had before. We also got a new phone so we could be back in contact when the coast was clear. Back at the apartment I changed into my new gear and we went out again, this time to a barber where my long hair was taken back to a fifties film star look which, with it still black, looked good on me. I then took her to a movie and we sat in the back row and kissed like a normal date before going for a meal and then back to the apartment and bed.

In the morning she took the phone with her into the toilet and I could hear her talking to someone but they must have been doing most of the talking as I heard long silences. Once we had our breakfast she said that she was sorry that I may be in for a surprise but she had been on the phone to her father and had told him that she wanted to visit. He would send a car for us which would be outside the apartment block in an hour. I asked her if she was sure of this and she said that I had given her the courage, and the reason, to do it.

We stood outside the building as a smart young couple as the car pulled up. I was in all my new stuff and felt a bit upper middle-class and she had one of her pastel dresses on and looked beautiful. When the car stopped the driver got out and gave her a hug, saying “Miss Kelly, it has been too long and you look really good. Who is this young man?” She said “Grover, this is Ollie, my boyfriend and it is so good to see you too.” In the back of the car she explained that when she was young she used to call him Grover the Drover as he would drive her to school.

He took us to a reasonable size estate some way out of town and I was starting to understand what she had given up by coming out to her father. At the door I helped her out and she looked a little worried about the meeting to come and then the front door opened and a florid, elderly man came out, took a good look at me before breaking out into a smile and putting his arms around her. There were a few tears and a lot of hugging before they broke apart and he said that he had really missed her and was sorry for his reaction to her lesbianism and that he had come to realise that he had been too quick to react. She told him that it was all right and that she loved him and had never stopped loving him, knowing that his reaction was a product of the church and associates that he knew.

He shook my hand firmly and looked me up and down. “Are you sure this isn’t one of your dyke friends?” he said and Kelly laughed and said that she could testify that I was all male and all of me worked. He smiled and then said “Welcome to our house, son, I knew she would throw off that LGTB shit sooner or later and I am glad that it turned out to be the sooner.” I smiled nicely and thought of what he may say if he knew that the change of heart had only happened in the last day or so. It also struck me that he may be less happy had he seen his daughter with her back to a tree and getting seriously screwed.

That was all water under the bridge and we went into the house with a lot more bridges to rebuild. The place was massive and the entry area was like a show home or reception centre. He led us into a side room that was much more homely with comfortable chairs and a sideboard covered in photos, most of which featured the two in the room with me. Many had a very lovely woman who I took to be the wife and mother. He saw me looking at them and asked me what I thought. I pointed to the father/daughter ones and said “I can understand how your daughters’ lifestyle must have been like a kick in the guts. I can also see that you never stopped loving her.”

“I have met one of her companions and she did not exhibit all the fine qualities of femininity, even though I am sure she had those qualities in abundance. It is too easy to be sidetracked by the immediate reaction and do something you live to regret. I had no idea what Kelly gave up to live the life she did but she must have seen the need at the time. I have loved her for a long time but we only got together very recently. I feel that I have known her all my life and, by association feel very comfortable in your company as well. I am so glad that she plucked up the courage to call you as it would have been a terrible sacrifice to go on as she was.”

That was, by far, the longest serious speech I had made in a very long time. He rubbed his chin and then asked me what I did for a living and I told him that up to a week ago I was a cycle courier but it was unlikely that the job was still mine, having come with Kelly on the spur of the moment. He asked me what I would like to do and I told him that I had always wanted to be an artist but my social strata made that sort of wish difficult. He went to a small intercom and asked Grover if he could bring us a sketchbook and some pencils and I did say that I had not touched a sketchbook in a while.

When the items were brought to me, I sat quietly while father and daughter reunited. After a while he asked me if I was any good with boats and, if I was, could I sketch him a super luxury private yacht. When I finished the sketch of the two of them I thought about the pictures I had seen of luxury yachts and drew something that I thought these had missed out being. When they had run out of things to say after about an hour; they took my sketches and looked at them. Kelly was very pleased at the picture of the two of them and she gave me a big kiss, telling me that every bit of the skin I had hid myself in came off to reveal something else wonderful. He looked at the boat sketch and asked me if I could stay around a while as he liked it.

That’s when I found out that this was the family business. He had a boatyard on the Tyne river mouth where he made everything from a rowboat upwards. We went for lunch in the dining room and I used all the skills I had learned as Bonnie to be proper. We chatted and he had my picture on the table in front of him. He said “Just as a game, Oliver, what would you put in a boat like this and where would you put it.” So, just as a game, I let my imagination run riot. Some of the things I came up with caused much merriment and others caused his brow to crease in thought.

After lunch he got Grover to get the car out and we went to the shipyard, which was, of course, closed up, being Sunday. I was amazed at the range of boats being built or repaired but there was nothing as big as the one we had been speaking about. He opened up a door into the main building and led the way to a room which I could see was the drafting office. There, tacked to the wall was a drawing of a vessel the size we had been speaking about and, I must say, it looked drab and uninteresting. “My guys have spent a month with this and you came up with something far more beautiful in an hour or so” he said. I replied that mine may not pass all of the tests with speed, safety and ocean-going capability and that his guys had probably taken all of that into the mix with their design.

“That’s the point” he said “They have started with the rules and regulations and it looks like a piece of crap. You have started with something looking good. It would be up to the engineers to make it work right but nothing they did would ever detract from your design.” We left and he locked up and then he took us to the apartment block where we packed up all our things and Kelly left a note for Janey, along with several bank-notes. Back at the house we were shown to a room which Kelly declared was her old room and that nothing had been changed. I don’t know about the heavy metal band posters but the rest of it was nice. We put all of her clothes away and added my Bonnie gear to it. My side looked decidedly meagre and she hugged me and told me that I would need to get some more now as she was certain that Bonnie would not be needed. Oliver was now ‘in the building!’

Marianne G 2021

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos