Trenner’s Garage Chap. 10

Printer-friendly version

The Flight Deck:
Golden Eagle Squad walks into the place. The place only had a handful of people in it. Some were sitting at the counter enjoying a morning drink and a few were sitting at tables either enjoying a meal or drinks. Back in the back section of the place were six pool tables and at least two of them were occupied.

There was an old fashion jukebox sitting near the pool tables. Stanley looks around for a table that the whole team could sit out together. He spots one of the waitresses that work there “excuse me, ma’am, is it okay to move two of these tables together?”

“Help yourself.” Vera heads towards the small window to place her customers order.

“Thanks.” Stanley leads the group over to a group of tables and moves them together.

Once the tables are moved, everyone sits down. Tammy takes her cellphone out and tries to dial her boyfriend’s number but doesn’t get an answer. It goes straight to voice mail.

“That’s the fifth time, it has gone straight to voice mail.” Tammy wonders what was going on with her boyfriend.

“Who are you trying to call, Tammy?” Stanley was curious.

“My boyfriend. I’ve been trying to let him know I’m back home.”

“I could try and track his cellphone, for you Tammy.” Becky still had her wrist unit on.

“Would you, Becky?” Tammy looks at her friend.

“No problem.” Becky brings up the holographic keyboard.

“His number is (661)554-3994.” Tammy watches as Becky types her boyfriend’s number into her computer screen.

“Accessing, Eruption satellite network. Scanning for number.” A satellite image appears and zooms in on the apartment complex Tammy and her boyfriend lived at.

“So, he’s home. Becky, access the security camera on my gun case in my bedroom.” Tammy hopes he’s not doing what she thinks he’s doing.

“Tammy, do you want to go down this path?” Stanley looks at his second.

“Yes, because if he is screwing someone else. I want to know about it, so I can kick his ass when we get back.” Tammy hopes her boyfriend wasn’t cheating on her.

“Accessing your security camera on your gun case.” Becky brings up the security footage on the gun case.

“Tammy, why do you have a security camera on your gun case?” Greg was curious.

“Do you know how many guns I have, that I use in my shooting competition?” Tammy looks at Greg.

“Never mind, stupid question.” Greg forgot that Tammy still entered in shooting competitions.

Becky had the footage up and it showed Tammy’s boyfriend, in their bed with some other woman. She looks towards Tammy “I’m sorry, Tammy.”

“Oh, it shouldn’t be you that is sorry.” Tammy was pissed and was hoping it wasn’t true.

“Tammy, don’t let your anger get the best of you.” Stanley knew Tammy could be very dangerous if she wanted to.

“Stanley, I’m here and that cheating bastard has some bimbo in our bed.” Tammy was ready to shoot something.

“I know Tammy, but don’t let what that bastard is doing bother you.” Stanley looks towards Tammy.

“Becky, cut the security feed please.” Sophia looks at Becky.

“Done.”

A dark-haired young woman approaches their table. Her name tag had Jenelle engraved on it. She had some menus in her hands, as she starts giving them out.

“Do you know what you would like to drink?” Jenelle had seen the hologram and heard the conversation.

“Coffee for all of us, if you don’t mind Jenelle.” Stanley figures they could all use a cup.

“Coffee it is then. If you don’t mind me butting in, ma’am. There’s a gun range at the Northern part of the airbase if you want to relieve some of your anger.”

“Thank you, Jenelle.” Tammy manages to smile at Jenelle.

“Any time.” Jenelle returns the smile and goes to get coffee for everyone.

Jenelle returns a few minutes later with their coffee. She brings a bowl of creamer with her because the sugar and such were already on the table.

“Thank you, Jenelle. Can you give us a few more minutes to decide?” Stanley knew a few of their members haven’t made up their minds yet.

“No problem, I’ll come back in a few.” Jenelle walks away to help another customer.

“I’m not hungry any more. I’m going to go and blow off some of my anger.” Tammy gets up from the table.

“I’ll come with you, Tammy.” Sophia had been looking forward to having a nice breakfast, but she figures she should accompany Tammy.

Tammy looks over at Sophia “if you don’t mind, I would like to be left alone.”

“No problem, Tammy.” Sophia sits back down.

Tammy leaves a twenty on the table for Jenelle and walks back to the barracks they were staying in to get her guns. She was feeling hurt and angry from what she saw. She never thought her boyfriend would betray her as he did.

She retrieves her guns and gun belt and heads towards the gun range. She’ll purchase more ammo while she is blowing off steam at the range.

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tammy.

WillowD's picture

Giggle. Every time I read the name Tammy I keep thinking of different Tammy. Who also happens to shoot guns.

It's a good thing her boyfriend is not in shooting distance right now. I look forward to finding out what happens next.

The boy friend is

Samantha Heart's picture

Technically dead meat when Tammy gets done with her.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

advice for living a long life

advice for living a long life, don't screw around on someone that's good with guns.

Dig a hole, jump in and pray

Jamie Lee's picture

Oh, this is going to be good, the denials from the boyfriend and the revelation he was watched in bed with that woman.

Tammy better but lots of ammo and use it all before confronting her ex-boyfriend. Maybe he'll be lucky to walk away without any injuries.

Others have feelings too.

This revenge

is going to be interesting.