Batgirl: The Twinflower Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Rob 2 banner.jpg
Batgirl: The Twinflower
By: Kokopo618

Bella pushes down her feelings of insecurity as Bruce leads her into the main gala room. Her dresses always seem less revealing when she's trying them on in front of a mirror. Once in the room her thoughts turn to taking in the sights, sounds, and smells. Another feminine quality she's discovered about herself is her appreciation for the glitz and glamour of high society. It's a far cry from her upbringing in the circus. She didn't own a suit, as a boy, and now she dresses to the nines in an elegant gown. Not only that, but she's being accompanied by a billionaire playboy. She's certainly come a long way from imagining going to a prom with a pretty girl. Now she's the bubbly and undeniably sexy girl hanging off the arm of her tux wearing date. And she's loving it, Bruce certainly looks good in a suit.

Bruce tells Bella to mingle with the guests. Bella puts on a brave face, but she's worried about someone calling her a dude in a dress. Even though she knows the unlikelihood of that, she carries the irrational fear with every interaction. She's especially worries about other women seeing through her disguise. Then she hears Dr. Strange in her head telling her it's not a disguise, she's a woman, I'm a woman, I'm a woman. Bella repeats the mantra in her head. She struggles through many interactions with the other guests, she has nothing in common with these people, but as the date of Bruce Wayne she knows she has to act her best. She occasionally finds Bruce's eyes from across the room, he gives her an apologetic look, and Bella can tell he's not enjoying his mingling either.

Bella politely excuses herself from a conversation with a wealthy elderly couple, she needs a break. She finds a seat at the bar. She asks for a water.
robin 2 batcat 1.jpg
"We gotta stop meeting like this," says a purring voice from behind Bella. Selina Kyle takes the seat next to Bella, "Are you here on work?"

"No, no," Bella says remembering the last time they met, Selina assumed she was a fellow thief who used her feminine charms to steal, "I'm out of that, I've settled."

"Settled, oh?" Selina says ordering a Martini from the young male bartender who's eyes are nearly popping out at the sight of the two beautiful women.

"Yes, well kinda, not settled-settled, but kinda."

"Who?" Selina asks, crossing a long smooth leg over the other.

"Bruce," Bella says, the lack of confidence in her voice apparent, "Wayne."

"A large catch, very good, kitty. And you're not going to steal even a little?"

"No, I care about him," Bella says quickly.

"Alright, Alright, so why do you sound so unsure?"

Bella blushes, she's a little embarrassed at her instinct to talk about boys with another girl, but she's thankful for the perspective of a woman, "Well he hasn't.. There hasn't been much ..contact."

"Oh, hmm. I've never had that problem, I'm surprised he can resist, especially the way you dress," Selina begins causing Bella's face to redden more, "I hate to tell you this, but it could mean that Bruce isn't interested, he has a reputation for not settling, I'm sorry kitty. Men are the worst."

"You really think he's not interested," Bella says in a small voice. Bruce wouldn't lead her on, right? He must be interested, but maybe she's made it up in her head. Maybe their kiss meant nothing. No, no. "Bruce wouldn't do that," she says though her confidence has not returned.

"You're probably right," Selina says, though she doesn't believe it, "if you're not, know that there are many fish in the sea, I personally found Bruce a little boring, I need a man with a little danger. But to each her own, I suppose. And it looks like your man is trying to find you." Selina gestures to Bruce who's looking around.

Bella gets up, "Thank you for the talk. Um, can I have your number? I don't have many friends," Bella says meekly.

"Sure honey," Selina says writing a number on a card, "and don't have too many expectations, men often disappoint. I don't want to see you get hurt. And be good."

"I will," Bella says taking the card, and skipping off to find Bruce.

Selina watches the silly young girl, bounce away in search of her man, hoping that the perky girl never has to know heartbreak.
robin 2 batcat 2.jpg
~~~~~

"Looking for me?" Bella says in a small voice from behind Bruce, Selina's words still rattling in her head.

"Yes," Bruce says turning to admire his beautiful companion.

"Hey," Bella says unsure if she should voice her concerns to Bruce.

"Hey, have I told you how amazing you look?"

"Yes," Bella says blushing, trying to find a way to coly quell her fears, "This is the second time we've been together in public, people are going to talk."

"Let them," Bruce says.

"Being seen with the same girl multiple times is new for you, isn't it," Bella asks though she knows the answer.

"You're not like other girls."

"I know," Bella says her head dropping, eyes to the ground.

"Bella," Bruce says taking a step closer. He lifts Bella's head up gently by her chin. Bella's lip trembles. She can feel his hand curl around her backside finding it's way to the small of her back. Bruce gently pulls her forward, He leans down. Bella parts her lips, eagerly accepting Bruce's lips on her own. She instinctually raises a leg, giving room for their groins to rub against each other. Bella can feel Bruce's maleness, thankfully she was wearing her gaff so all Bruce could feel was a flat inviting crotch. Bella felt a familiar, and enticing feeling spread through her body. This kiss was more passionate than their first, Bella can feel the desire emanating from the large bulge in Bruce's pants, and the commanding way he held her as they lustfully explored the other's mouth.
robin 2 charity.jpg
Bruce pulls back, Bella stares into his eyes. Applause comes from the gawking onlookers. Bella smiles, her head was swimming in her femininity. Bruce had claimed her, now everyone knew that she was his girl, there was no doubt anymore. Bella felt as womanly as she did after their first kiss, like Bruce sucked any remaining masculinity from her. From that point on, Bruce and Bella do their mingling together. Bruce retains a dominant grasps on his shapely date's small waist occasionally venturing south for a butt grab that Bella has to swat away.

Bruce leads Bella to a table, near the back, "I have to introduce you to the city's police commissioner," Bruce says gesturing to a seated man.

Hearing his title, Jim Gordan turns and stands from his seat, reaching out and arm to shake Bruce's hand, "Please Bruce, we've known each other for such a long time, call me Jim. And who might this lovely lady be?"

"Bella Grayson, sir," Bella says extending her own hand, and giving the commissioner a limp shake, "pleased to meet you."

"The pleasure's all mine," Gordan says. Bella has never met the man, but she knows that he occasionally will assist Batman, and has been a staunch advocate of the vigilante, despite the two having a bumpy start, with some nasty business resulting in a city wide man hunt. Bruce proved his devotion to the city, and gained Gordan's trust. Since then the two have been good friends. Bella also knows that Officer Gordan was the first to comfort a young Bruce Wayne after the murder of his parents. Gordan's phone begins to buzz, he fiddles with his jacket, struggling to find the right pocket, obviously not used to such clothing. He finds his phone and looks down at it frowning, "I have to take this, excuse me."

Gordan leaves the two. Bruce looks to Bella and activates his ear piece allowing him to listen in to the commissioner's conversation from afar. Bella does the same.

"Oh god, another one," Gordan says with a heavy voice, "alright, alright, I'll be there, don't let the press anywhere near. And call someone to turn the damn light on, we need the big guy on this one."

"Everything alright commissioner?" Bruce says feigning ignorance.

"Work is calling me in, I'll spare the gory details for the young lady. This was a great party, and it was lovely to meet you," Gordan says looking at Bella than quickly finding his way to the exit.

Bruce begins to leave in the opposite direction. Bella follows.

"I'll have Alfred pull the car up to the back, we'll sneak out that way. I'm sorry we have to leave early."

"I don't mind," Bella says smiling, still a little dreamy from their kiss, "date night wouldn't be complete without a murder investigation."

"How was the party?" Alfred says from the driver's seat of the limo.

"Same old, same old," Bruce replies.

"I had fun," Bella says giving Bruce a coy look.

"I assume you'll be changing into your nightwear," Alfred says closing the privacy screen of the limo.

Bella begins unzipping her dress as Bruce undoes his tie, "No peaking."

~~~~~

"Victim has similar incisions as the other bodies, the face has been partially dissected, restraining marks on the wrists and ankles, suggesting the cuts were made before she died, but like the others this body has been dead for days, maybe weeks," The medical examiner says, standing up from his squatting position.

"Jesus," Gordan says unable to look at the dead girl's disfigured face, "who could do such a thing."

"A monster," Batman says, leaving the shadows frightening the young medical examiner. Bella follows.

Gordan looks to Batman, unnerved by his appearance, "This is the third body we've found like this, I think we have another serial killer."

"Pattern?"

"Every victim has been a young attractive girl, every one has been heavily disfigured, always in the face, sometimes the body as well."

"Clues?"

"With the bodies, there's been what seems like a love poem, presumably for the girls."

"How many?" Bella asks trying to sound professional in front of the two stoic men, but fear consumes her.

"Three so far, all presumed dead long before their discovery. We suspect the killer is revealing the bodies one by one on purpose," Gordan says matter of factly, this kind of case should shake him to the bones, but he's been on the job too long.

"Why?" Bella says hoping the more experienced men don't pick up on her terror in her voice.

"If I could explain that, I'd fill a cell in Arkham," Gordan says taking a puff from his cigar, "here's the note that was stapled to the body." Gordan hands Bella the evidence bag containing a piece of paper. Batman squats to examine the body.

Bella reads the note, "you said these notes were with every body?"

"Yes. Perhaps the killer approached each girl with a declaration of love and when they rejected him, he killed them."

"No," Bella says eyes still trained on the love note.

"No?" Gordan asks.

"The killer is a woman, and these notes are for a man," Bella says, pointing to the note, "Look. 'hold me in you arms,' 'let me please you,' 'play with my hair' this is written by a woman."

Gordan takes back the notes, examining it himself, "I'll be damned, how did we miss that."

Bella's eyebrow raises, "Did you have a woman read it?"

Gordan looks up at her with a look of embarrassed realization, "No, no we did not. That will change."

Gordan gives Batman copies of the case files, and shares all known information. It isn't much.

~~~~~

The drive back to the batcave is quieter than usual as the details of the gruesome case weigh heavy on Bella's thoughts.

"You can skip this one," Bruce says seemingly reading Bella's troubled mind as they pull in to the cave.

"Not a chance," Bella says trying to sound care free as she hops unto the cold cave floor.

"I'm serious. This job can get ugly, and it can be hard not to become ugly in response."

"You think I'm ugly," Bella says pouting her lips, doing her best to make a puppy dog face.

"You know what I meant," Bruce replies flatly.

"Yeah I know," Bella says changing her tone to reflect Bruce's seriousness, "But I want to be in this, one hundred percent, with you..." Bella places a hand on Bruce's arm to signify her own seriousness.

"Okay," Bruce says, "then let's get to work."

~~~~~

"We're getting nowhere," Bella exclaims throwing her head back in exhausted frustration. They had been working over the details of the case for hours, looking for patterns or motive, and making no headway.
rob 2 study.jpg
"It is thankless work," Bruce says calmly exhibiting none of the signs of frustrations that Bella was unable to hide, "you should take a break. Didn't Alfred arrange a friend date for you?"

"I'm not taking a break, unless you are," Bella says defiantly, "I can cancel, I don't even know the girl."

Bruce turns and takes Bella by the hands, "Just because I'm obsessive does not mean you have to be, take a break."

Bella sighs and bite her lip, "fine. fine. I'll take a break." Bella gets up and stretches, she moves behind Bruce, and leans down draping her arms around his shoulders. "Just don't solve the case without me." Bruce turns his neck, their lips meet. Bella continues the kiss, but moves to the front of Bruce, gracefully joining him on his chair. Now straddling him, their kissing becomes more passionate as Bruce grabs handfuls of Bella's tits causing an unmistakable feminine moan to escape Bella's lips. Maybe they'll both take a break after all...

"Ah-hem," Alfred clears his throat, from behind them.

A blushing Bella slowly turns to face Alfred, hoping that her cape covered Bruce's roaming hands, "Hey Alfred." Bella ungracefully dismounts Bruce. If Alfred didn't know about Bruce and Bella's amorous relationship he certainly did now.

"How's the case coming along?" Alfred asks seemingly indifferent to the romantic display he had interrupted.

"It's coming," Bella answers immediately regretful of her choice of words. She feels like a teen girl being caught with her boyfriend.

"Well, you're supposed to meet Dr. Elliot's niece, Linnea, at the mall, though I can cancel if you're ..busy."

"No," Bella says red-faced, "I'm going, I just need to change."

"Very well, I'll bring the car around," Alfred says leaving.

Bella turns back to Bruce, "Don't miss me too much," she says with a wink, and a final parting kiss.

"Be careful," Bruce says as Bella sashays away.

"Careful?" Bella repeats, "I'm pretty sure I can handle a 20 year old girl."

End of Part 2

Author's Note:
Hello friends, I hope you enjoyed. Comment, if you desire.

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm so loving this series. I

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

I'm so loving this series. I really wish what happened to Bella could happen to me. Not sure about being with men but would give anything to be transformed into a woman!

Thank you Katherine

kokopo618's picture

I recognize that cute face from my first Batgirl story, thanks for sticking around. I so happy you're enjoying this one. I have an story idea rattling around that would involve Bella gettin' some lesbian love, so look out for that.. if I ever get to it. Thanks again!

(Deep introspective quote that makes you think)

Awww thanks that's sweet. And

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

Awww thanks that's sweet. And yeah I could totally see her getting it on with Selina Kyle aka Catwoman!

Tempting fate?

Podracer's picture

Maybe Bella can "handle a 20 year old girl", but we can almost feel Murphy looking up in disbelief at the line. I'll admit to an eyebrow raise. This date may be educational on more than one level.
It's good to see the bat capes a-flutter again.

"Reach for the sun."